Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Insect

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Insect said:
Swarm Sense - Insect Contract Passive
Those of the Insect contract are significantly more intelligent than their wild brethren, and also possess some modicum of control over them. When a member of the Insect contract enters battle, they are capable of instructing normal insects to tag and rest on enemy targets, allowing the Insect contract member to hone in on them more easily.

Effect:
- The user selects up to two targets to receive +2 accuracy and awareness against for the battle. (If either target is knocked out, they may select a new one to replace it.)
- Jutsu either target uses that improve any of their Stealth modifiers are treated as Rank 1 against the user.

Swarm Cloud - Insect Contract Independent Special Move
A cloud of bugs can be different things to different people--a nightmare swarm, or an event not worth commenting on. To someone protected by the Insect contract, it can also been a screen against attack.

Effect: The user summons a swarm of regular insects and uses them to blanket the area around a single target of their choice for 1.5 AP (if used on an enemy, this requires no check). The blanketed target can only be targeted by and attack with Blind Shots. A Fire-based Ninjutsu equal to or higher rank than the summoner will disperse the cloud; otherwise, it lasts until the end of the round. (If the summoner is S-Rank, an A-Rank jutsu may still disperse the cloud.)

Buzzing Cacophony - Insect Contract Senjutsu
There is nothing quite like the buzz or drone of an insect zipping just past your ear. How about several thousand of them at once?

Effect: Attacks three targets at +1 accuracy. All targets have their Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, and Awareness reduced by -3. This lasts for two full rounds.

Special Action - Sting: The user may choose to add +10% CP to the cost of this jutsu in order to have one of the three targets stung. This gives the user +2 accuracy against them for the next full round. This may be done twice per cast.

Cost: 3 AP, 2200 CP

Note:
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy type.
- Additional hits of the base debuffs and Sting do not stack, only reset the timer.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Insect"][quote][b]Swarm Sense - [i]Insect Contract Passive[/i][/b]
Those of the Insect contract are significantly more intelligent than their wild brethren, and also possess some modicum of control over them. When a member of the Insect contract enters battle, they are capable of instructing normal insects to tag and rest on enemy targets, allowing the Insect contract member to hone in on them more easily.

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- The user selects up to two targets to receive +2 accuracy and awareness against for the battle. [i](If either target is knocked out, they may select a new one to replace it.)[/i]
- Jutsu either target uses that improve any of their [i]Stealth[/i] modifiers are treated as Rank 1 against the user.[/quote]

[quote][b]Swarm Cloud - [i]Insect Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
A cloud of bugs can be different things to different people--a nightmare swarm, or an event not worth commenting on. To someone protected by the Insect contract, it can also been a screen against attack.

[b]Effect:[/b] The user summons a swarm of regular insects and uses them to blanket the area around a single target of their choice for 1.5 AP [i](if used on an enemy, this requires no check)[/i]. The blanketed target can only be targeted by and attack with [i]Blind Shots[/i]. A Fire-based Ninjutsu equal to or higher rank than the summoner will disperse the cloud; otherwise, it lasts until the end of the round. [i](If the summoner is S-Rank, an A-Rank jutsu may still disperse the cloud.)[/i][/quote]

[quote][b]Buzzing Cacophony - [i]Insect Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
There is nothing quite like the buzz or drone of an insect zipping just past your ear. How about several thousand of them at once?

[b]Effect:[/b] Attacks three targets at +1 accuracy. All targets have their Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, and Awareness reduced by -3. This lasts for two full rounds.

[i]Special Action - Sting:[/i] The user may choose to add +10% CP to the cost of this jutsu in order to have one of the three targets stung. This gives the user +2 accuracy against them for the next full round. This may be done twice per cast.

[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP, 2200 CP

[i]Note:[/i]
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy type.
- Additional hits of the base debuffs and [i]Sting[/i] do not stack, only reset the timer.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back