Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Inspiration [open]

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He'd been standing here for atleast an hour, maybe two, it was hard to tell for him when he got really focused on burning an image into his mind. For some reason though, today he couldn't seem to find that spark inide him, it didn't click , something was missing for to want to draw the scene infront of him. What scene he chose today? None other then the village itself. Looking down upon it from the hokage rocks caused an imposing feeling inside him, but it didn't connect. Was it because he'd been sleeping badly the last few days? Maybe it was due to the fact he was helping out a sick friend with getting better, maybe he got infected? No, all of this was just stupid, he was making excuses again to not have to draw anything related to humans, maybe he should go an find an animal to draw or turn around and draw the forest. As boring and simple as that sounded, it would probably cause him fewer problems.

He put his sketchbook on the bench next to were he had been sitting and stretched. It was probably around lunch time about now, he had been sitting here for longer than he'd realized, but that was really no wonder, here he could seek for his inspiration in peace, not to many people came up here, not compared to the city atleast. He grabbed inside his jacket and pulled out a lighter and a pack of cigarettes. Maybe he should just get his sketchbook and go down to get lunch, sushi sounded great right about now. He sighed, maybe he should start on drawing and painting humans or body parts to get used to the idea of drawing more then just nature, humans gave many more great motives and were able to express so many emotions it was terrifying. But then, where would someone like him find a person willing to sit still for him, not even his usual companions were interested in sitting still for him, even though they knew how good he was. He blow some smoke out of his mouth and yawned, well maybe he should just draw people from a magazine, they wouldn't turn him down now, would they?

WC: 375

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Hokage Rock. The place he wanted to be etched? No. To be Hokage was not a job he would take. At least not anymore, not after thinking he had to take it. To him though, Hokage... or to be a Kage in general was a status and title that someone would have to earn. it would have to be etched in the stone of their hearts, something not just destined but grasped by complete and utter work. The body of work. The ideals. Everything had to be there. TO be the leader of a nation, you had to know some of everything. This was something he got from his mother, she was everything, she seemed like she knew everything. It was definitely something that he would cherish if he were to be selected like he had been. Though it didnt at all matter... it was something that Suyashi care little for at the moment. With the little focus on things such as this, he would find it in him to move across the railings just looking up at the faces.

He saw another kid maybe he was there pondering things like Suyashi was. Who knew, but in the fog of things Suyashi wanted to know that maybe he could make some friends? Who knew, but this was a chance right? "Oioi, Are you an artist?", tilting his head he would look over at the boy. They looked like they were around the same age, this boy was likely older, but he was more profound. He had harder toned skin and was definitely not a student, however, looks could be deceiving. So he would walk to the boy... or rather get closer than he already was to see if he could make conversation with him. Maybe it would be... fun? Who knew...

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His ears perked up when he heard steps, but not just any steps, they seemed to be coming towards him. Great, was this some kind of anser from some entity who heard his pleas? Nah, he didn't believe in that kind of stuff, if it was that easy he would have found some of that inspiration he was looking for. His eyes wandered to the side, searching for the source of the footsteps. Curiosity it was, although he wasn't to keen on having company, he wouldn't just assume it would be bothersome or annoying, although by his ways it might turn out to be. His eyes stopped on a boy with weird hair, although he shouldn't be the one to call other peoples hair weird, with his being white and all. The boy was smaller then he was, but he didn't look like a wimp that would let himself get bullied over it. Like he always did, he tried to figure the boy out by just looking at him, it was a bad habbit of his, caused prejudices, but he was carefull around people, especially those he didn't know. With all of the thinking he did, the boys words didn't initially connect with him until his eyes wandered down to his sketchbook next to him. "An artist? Well I guess you could call me that, kind of. I'm not really aspiring to make money out of it, it's more or less just to kill time, but it's a headache really, I can't seem to find a motive I want to draw." He halted and decided to give it a go, show the boy his sketches if he wanted too. "If you want I can show them to you, although these are just sketches, I draw the real deal at home." The real deal to him were full color paintings, but those were nothing he could just draw anywhere, he felt like he needed privacy and focus. The book itself was full of mostly animal designs and the odd forest or waterfall mixed in. Only one image seemed to be in reference to konoha or humans, it was the only one he'd managed to draw with an actual human on it, a personal success, drawn was the interior of his favorite sushi restaurant with the cute waitress of theirs smiling at the viewer.

WC: 395

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding once again this seemed to be an interesting take on the day, meeting with a new boy, in a new land, on a new day. It was surely grand! Yay! Wait, no. Hold on he was speaking, better listen. Suyashi's brain was haywire for a moment, knowing that he was around so many strong people made him anxiously eager to compete. To Go full throttle. He was making friends and beginning to understand more and more about himself, so much so that even throughout his everyday life he would see simple changes in how he dealt with things. This boy for instance, normally he wouldnt be open to meeting people but he was becoming more exuberantly open about himself and meeting people. More so than just going through the notions and going to classes and stopping and such. Now standing here, or rather sitting now, he would appreciate the moments he had with others..

"Sure! I would like to see them!", nodding, the honey haired boy would continue, "I was reading in the academy about the different elements at higher levels... I think if you are an artist you could... Be like an Artistic Ninja? Like, there was a teacher that used Paper and another who used Ink! I thought that was pretty cool. Are you gonna be like that?", smiling back to Kuro he would bob his head up and down before thinking, 'OH SNAP! I didnt introduce myself!', frantically shaking his head and closing his eyes tightly shut, he'd burst out. "SORRY! MY NAME IS MINAMOTO SUYASHI! ITS NICE TO MEET YOU!", and then he would bow hard into his knees! And three judges would appear behind him with Three signs Two of them reading 10 and the last judge looking unimpressed, with a 5.5 and shaking his head as they would quickly vanish into obscurity.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fact he went into greater detail about his life wasn't exactly what Kuro wanted from him, sure that was part of a conversation and all, but he had just intended to be nice, so to not send him away for no reason. The words of the boy though, were words that were resonating with him, yes he had thought about it, but ink and paper, no matter how versatile they could possibly be, to him they seemed not like what he wanted, afterall he could just use both by himself, take paper and draw on it usng ink, although it might've been a bit rarer as a type of ninjutsu, but it seemed bland as stated. I thought about it, but you know that would be too obvious. No, that is not quite true, I don't want to really combine my Art and my fights to much, that would most likely just distract me. Right now I am more or less fooling around instead of becoming a proper ninja, but really I am not quite sure what my power can achieve, until now I've just been trying my hand at getting into the lightning element. Not even looking at it's strength, it'S still a pretty damn cool element isn't it?" HE acually got pulled into this conversation, wll might aswell make the best out of it. WHat he didn't know was that his partner over here had also a little affinity for electricity.

Kuro raised an eyebrow as Suyashi bowed before him for not having introduced himself. Kuro grinned and threw his cigarette to the ground before stomping it out. "You mighta guessed it, but I'm not the most proper Ninja out there, I'm kind of even causing myself trouble I didn't call for, so don't worry for not introducing instantly. Know what? Sometimes it's even better to keep your identity a secret isn't it? We're ninja afterall, silence and so on, so don't go around being careless." Although he said that, he was a pretty careless person himself, well didn't have to corrupt the academy students to become like he was now did he? The boy seemed like a good kid, maybe he could spare some more time for him. His Sketchbook presentation almost forgotten he instead introduced himself and asked Suyashi about himself. "So anyways, my name is Kuro, Izanagi Kuro. I'M interested now, you seem really into being a proper ninja and all, you got any direction you wanna take yet? Maybe anything on Jutsus?" Here was to hope he din't scare the boy with him mentioning his name, villagers tended to avoid him after hearing it.

WC: 444

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Simple enough, that didnt get too deep in terms of explanations and such, but Suyashi would take deeper attention to this guy as time waned on, he thought about Genin and Chuunin of Stone they all seemed so devoted to something. Its where Sushi got alot of his antics from, he was devoted to protecting others. Saving lives. Maybe that was the way to go in terms of getting things like this organized tournament ready, it was a chance to showcase his skills and get him into the flow of what to do. This might be something, well enough that he'd seem to catch the eye of someone. Maybe Tsukasa would take him under her wing, but he didnt know what branch she belonged to, or at least he couldnt really be bothered to remember at the moment. He knew she was good with all sorts of elements. She was strong and wise, and she was willing to protect him from anything that would harm him. "Lightning is the best! I'm a lightning user as well! Yeah! I've been really getting into it since coming to Konoha. But I learned a bit in travelling! Hehe!", the boys gface lit up at the talk of lightning jutsu, he couldnt be happier in that moment. Another person who liked it? Would this be a lightning rivalry? Or a lightning partner!?

As he would continue to talk, it would seem, like they were similar in many ways... but thinking back on it, were there supposed to be conventional ways of being shinobi? "Yeah, I'm not the stealthy type myself, but I am a defensive type... I'm not all pew pew pew like some others. I have an adept nature for lightning chakra my mother says.", he would not before adding to respond to his questions, "...I'm not sure, did you have an idea of what kind of shinobi you wanted to be?"

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Was he serious? So he was using lightning jutsu aswell, huh? Kuro couldn't help but smirk, he'd not personally known anyone who was using the lightning element like he was. Ofcourse there were other users all over the place, but none he got to talk about it with. "Oh, I haven't met another lightning user in person yet. Maybe if the time is right you we can show each other what we are capable of." he nodded and continued after a short break, "And you said you were travelling? I'm jealous, I'm sure you saw some amazing places. Maybe you learned some super cool, secret jutsu, hm?" he joked at the end, but he ment it when he said he was jealous, he wanted to see more of the world eventually, learn something about art and meet other ninjas to fight against.

The older youth raised an eyebrow at the other boys words. A defensive lightning user? He wasn't user if he'd heard of that before, to him lightning was one of the more offensive elements, water and earth to him were more of what came to mind. "Defensive? I've never thought about that, is there any outstanding aspect of lightning that makes it good in defense? I mean other then shooting it at you enemy. Or are you using different means to defend yourself? STrategy is important I guess." The boy got him thinking, maybe he wasn't viewing at every angle yet, well there was a reason he was still a genin afterall. "You know, if you ask me like that, I don't know what kind of ninja I want to be, I don't think I can be a leader or mentor, I like to be free and I can be quite egoistic, so I'm not the best team player, not to say I am bad at handling people." Quite sad for a ninja if he though about it. "I guess working in secret wouldn't be to bad for me, maybe some sort of messenger or spy, an assassin type would also fit."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding Suyashi would smile, "Aye aye! I'll show you what I got! However, I'm joining the student tournament, so I'm taking a small break from the tournament to get my body ready and relaxed for it.", nodding once more he'd give the big thumbs up before continuing. "Yeah, You should come cheer me on! I'm planning on winning the whole thing! Hehe!", nodding once again this would definitely seem to be the pace he would take with the exclusion of any further details regarding the tournament... Sushi didnt know everything yet anyways. Though continuing on with conversation Kuro would go on in response to speak about being defensive, which Sushi would smile and lean in a bit to talk about alittle.

"Indeed, Lightning being a type of jutsu I like to use seems to slow down people when their bodies get too loaded with it. You have to be adept to lightning to be able to use it to your advantage... Like my mother says, if you make your opponent slower than you, you can get more shots to take them down, and by using lightning chakra around my body like a light covering. You can create and generate enough static to lock up anyone's joints that doesnt have that same charge as you do.", smirking Sushi was proud to have developed the idea himself without being taught by anyone but if anything was to be said, this was just a showing of the intelligence Sushi had with battle. His mother was a Melee Fighter, as well as his father. They got into the battles and got their hands dirty.

"Eh, You sound like you'd be one of those guys who wear masks and are all ominous... But, Dont you think they are team players as well? Everyone to some degree has to have a bit of teamwork in them, thats the only way the village will survive... Working together!", nodding Sushi himself was a team fighter, but he didnt at all know anything about it yet, He just knew he had to work with and around a partner's actions... Trying to have some sort of synchronization with fighting, what if they were the last two to defend the village, they would have to figure something out. Who knew though... Who knew..

"I think Imma go though! I gotta prep these new weapons a blacksmith is making for me... We'll see each other again! And I hope you come watch me show out at the tournament!", nodding he'd smirk and trot off heading towards the steel mills and factories that worked on shinobi weaponry!

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The student tournament, hue? Shoulda guessed you would be taking part there. I won't say no to spectating, but now you gotta win the whole thing, you know?" He grinned a little impishly as he looked the boy in the face, "And if you look I'll come to congratulate you, so you'll know I saw it." As long as he didn't have to actually fight himself, he liked tournaments, but doing it himself was way to bothersome, which was a reason he hadn't considered the chuunin exam until now, but maybe it was time, he couldn't forever live as a genin.

Haha, you sem to have put a lot of thought into your training, you sure are taking this seriously. I guess you are on of those people who woud be a good leader, your positivity and spirit are inspiring, even to someone like me." Still looking at the boy he decided he would like to draw him when he had time for it. He wanted to draw him now and watch his progress, that interesting did he seem to Izanagi. "He, maybe I'll get the chance to teach you sometime." He now said getting a bit lost in thought. Was he really fit for something like that? Propably not, he hated other humans and especially kids, this one was just special and with his energeticnes dragged the youth into a conversation like noone else.

"Well, I don't dislike teamwork per se, it's just easier for me to act alone. And masks sound fun, maybe I can give mine my own artistic note." He shrugged and chuckled, well that would be a thing atleast if he was to become an ANBU.

He locked his gaze onto the boy again as he said he woud leave. Kuro considered stopping him for a moment but ony said, "That's probably better, I think I have my inspiration set." AFter Suyoshi left, Kuro lit another cigarette and sat staring into the sky, only late into the evening would he go back down to set up some things he decided upon after his talk with the thunder-boy.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back