Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Interesting Developments [Requesting the Hokage]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki walked through the hall of the Hokage Manson, she held two notes each containing conflicting information it appeared that there was never a dull day in Leaf. Her feet carried her to the door of the Hokage's Office and opened it, she wasn't surprised to see Takeshi not at his desk as there was no doubt a more pressing matter that required his attention but she knew that he would want to see what the contents of these letters were. She took a seat in the one that was opposite the empty Hokage's seat and took the notes out of her kimono placing them on the desk in front of her and got comfortable not know how long of a wait she was in for.

[Topic Entered]

[Requesting Uchiha Takeshi]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked via the massage room noting that nothing of interest was around this day, the mail box for him was empty and he could see that he would be having alight day, which all in all wasn’t a bad thing. Leaving the room behind him he whispered words of greetings to those that wandered past him.. Manners never killed anyone and even he could accept that truth. Allowing himself a few moments before entering into the waiting room to his office. The seat held a message to so many people and it was his turn and role as the fourth to make sure he continued to do justice to the very foundations and core values of that seat. Looking at the open door he walked in only to find the beautiful site of his wife waiting for him and two letters on the desk.

Grabbing them he allowed his fingers to run across the broken seal, it seemed that Yuki had already looked into the content of the letters. Slowly peeling them open he allowed himself to read both of the documents.
Dear Uchiha Takeshi,

It is with a heavy heart that I must regretfully decline your invitation to this Hokage summit. Due to the nature of my coronation, as well as the timing of this, I simply cannot bring myself to leave the village at this time. However, cloud would be more than happy to host both yourself and the Kazekage. If you can meet this request, then I would be more than happy to hold this meeting with the two of you.

Hope to hear from you regarding this matter,
Otani Akira
Eleventh Raikage of Kumogakure

Greetings Lord Hokage,

In the event my last letter didn’t make it, due to unforeseen circumstances, I’m sending an extra letter as a precautionary matter.

I hope this letter finds you well. I’m writing this due to a series of events happening here in Kumogakure, causing the disappearance of our Raikage, some sennin, and various other people. As the mother-in-law of Kogami Ayumu, I’ve taken measures to ensure the village keeps running, by taking power as Interim Raikage until a new one can be found, or Kogami-kun returns.

I hope to continue the cooperation with Kohonagakure as was established previously, and the strange events don’t cause discord to form between our two villages. Needless to say, Kumogakure can ill afford any further disappearances, so I’ll be doing my very best to keep track of things here.

If time permits, I would like to invite you to the village to discuss further actions that can be taken to hinder further disappearances, and potentially strengthen our alliance.

My best regards,
Duchess Shinrya Kitsune,
Interim Raikage of Kumogakure

Taking time to read both of them he allowed himself to nod as he slumped back into the chair, gently tossing the letters onto the green leather matt that protected the desk from any unwanted damage. He opened the draw beside him and allowed hte radio to crackle on gently to a few selected individuals. It seemed that his hand would be forced into finding out what was going on in Cloud. After all a treaty with them depending on the new Raikage, as it seemed two where running for that spot.

“Yukio, Maki please come to my office, I have an assignment for both of you”

Flicking the switch to close the radio off he looked to his wife a gentle smile on his lips.

“You stay as well Yuki”

[Topic Entered]
[Summoned Uchiha Yukio]
[Summoned Maki]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
An assignment, right after being told he would be taken off active combat duty for a bit longer, was something Maki wasn’t expecting. He sets the hammer down on the anvil and looks up at Happi, wiping sweat and soot from his brow. ”Keep the heat on it for another hour while the alloy mixes. Then pour it into the mold. If it seems to shine blue that’s….perfect actually.” Happi would only nod, having long since gotten used to being out of his depth when it came to keeping track of where Maki’s mind went with things.

He stops in his room just long enough to freshen up and slip on his outfit. A simple white dress shirt, with plain black pants and coat. Black gloves to cover his hands, black dress shoes over black socks. He even included a black tie and brushed his hair. A dotted beige scarf with green accents completed the ensemble. On his way out he grabbed his cane and occasionally bounced the tip on the ground as he hurried from his clanhouse to Takeshi’s own office.

He would enter to find himself alone with his friends once more. Shutting the door behind him the Hokage Advisor would move to a chair and use the handle of his cane to slide it out before dropping into it. The sound of him landing in it would be quite a heftier impact than his size let on, but he made no mention of that as he looked at the Hokage and his best friend's wife.

”Reporting as requested. Hello Yuki, long time no see.”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wouldn't take long for Yukio to arrive having already been present in the Sennin offices at the time of his summoning moving down the hall with purpose as the opened the door to the Hokage office taking a moment to look at those present and giving a nod in greeting to each of them Chinatsu remaining silent at his side realising this wasn't going to be a normal meeting to say the least. As he leaned against the wall he would say the same thing he always did when in the presence of a Kage. "Reporting as order lord fourth."

He was not curious about the meaning behind the meeting letting things happen as they did knowing he would find out in but a moment as the man's attention turned to Maki and Yuki for a moment. "good to see you both again it has been some time to say the least."

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki smiled as Takeshi entered the room, she didn't need to say anything to him about the two letters on the desk, their presence and hers pretty much summed it up. The female watch as Takeshi summoned to others, two that she knew well, Maki and Yukio. The call was answered first by Maki who entered the room and took the other seat at the desk. The Haku couldn't remember how long it has been since she had last seen him but he looked like he was healing well, at least from the outside she suspected that the mental scars were more damaging and would take far longer to heal. She greeted him with a smile before the other man entered. Yukio had been her student and probably the best student that she had or ever will have, there was something about him though that seemed different like there was a part of him missing. It had been the first time that she had seen him since Mikasa's departure it was something that she knew hit him hard.

"Greetings you two, this is just like old times," They have all served as ANBU together so meeting like this has brought back memories to the female. "I am guessing seeing as you have called these two and knowing the contents of those letters you mean to send us to Cloud then?" She asked Takeshi already knowing what the answer was going to be.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded to each of them as they entered into his office. The group had been quick to respond and that was something that he could appreciate from each of them. As he grabbed two pieces of paper from the draw he begun to write information down on each of them, it was true that Leaf had a treaty with Cloud but since the last few times he had even gone to cloud it had been met with some form of frankly hostility at the gates this time would be the test with a new Raikage or even two from what seemed to be happening he would see just how friendly they were to the nation that was supposed to be not only there allies but their friends.

“We will have to act carefully and cautiously. We cannot make any mistakes in moving forward as the three of you will be representing the treating that we will have with Cloud. I have an important task for each of you, and this will be carried out. Fail me and you will be demoted, fail the country and see yourselves struck from our records. We cannot fail moving forward and I do not expect failure from the three of you.”

Takeshi finished the work on the two letters in front of him, it seemed that he had two different messages to send out and would seem them arrive to the two writers of the letters. Sealing each one of them, he allowed himself to smirk to himself as he wrote the letters in Fiero.
Lord Raikage,

Vencd mad sa caht dra luhknydimydeuhc uv Guhury du oui uh ouin ybbuehdsahd du dra bucedeuh uv Nyegyka. Drec hafc lusa yc y ped uv cinbneca du socamv yht so Cahheh frelr ec fro E ryja cahd so saccahkanc du oui du luhknydimyda oui eh bancuh, pid ymcu ycg fedr knydedita vun yh aqbmyhydeuh yc du dra cittah tecybbaynyhla uv Yoisi dra bnajeuic Nyegyka.

E ys ymcu vunsymmo ylghufmatkehk oui yc dra Nyegyka, yc cilr dra dnaydo padfaah Mayv yht Lmuit femm pa dnyhcvannat du oui yc dra cuma nacbuhcepemedo vun drec du pa ibramt ehceta uv Lmuit, zicd mega ed vamd du sa frah E cillaatat dra bnajeuic Rugyka.

E fuimt ymcu mega du naxiacd dryd uh so jeced du ouin knayd myht, fa ryja y lamapnydeuh vun ouin ybbuehdsahd yc Nyegyka, vun ic du tu drec E femm pa ujan dra luinca uv dra haqd vaf faagc cahtehk vuut, tnehg yht ahdandyehsahd du ouin jemmyka eh bnabynydeuh uv drec kmuneuic lamapnydeuh tyo. E fuimt mega du naxiacd ev oui ryja yho ehcdnildeuhc dryd fa cund dras yrayt uv desa fedr so Ytjecun rana.

Fa femm ibtyda uin naluntc fedr ouin ybbuehdsahd yht vimm hysa yc famm yc dra dedma uv Nyegyka cu fa gaab y nalunt uv drec ehvunsydeuh. E ryja hud raynt pylg vnus dra Nyegyka oad, pid fa fuimt pa rybbo du pa rucdat po ouincamjac vun y knayd Gyka Cissed. Ykyeh tet oui ryja y cbalevel tyda vun drec.

Regards
Uchiha Takesi
Lord Fourth Hokage

Duchess Kitsune,

Ed ec y bmaycina du rayn vnus oui, E ys dra Rugyka yht ryja cahd drec saccehkan du oui yc dra ehvunsydeuh oui ryja kejah ic ryc crulgat yht cyttahat dra jemmyka. Ed ec fedr silr naknad dryd E ryja raynt ypuid dra tecybbaynyhla uv dra Nyegyka yht ouin bucedeuh yc ehdanes Nyegyka sayhc dryd fa ryja silr du teclicc ypuid dra vidina yht dra ubdeuhc dryd yna yjyemypma du ic sujehk vunfynt.

E fuimt naxiacd dryd fa ubah ib y teymukia padfaah uin dfu knayd hydeuhc yc cilr sujehk vunfynt fa fuimt mega du ubah dra ryht uv ehjedydeuh vun oui lusa yht jeced Mayv tinehk drec desa du caa fryd fa lyh tu du saht fuihtc yht suja dufyntc y paddan vidina.

E veht dryd fa yna yd y lnuccnuyt, fedr dfu lmyesc du dra cayd uv Nyegyka ynnejehk uha vnus hupma pmuut dra udran vnus cusauha dryd ryc hajan paah raynt uv, ed caasc dryd oui luimt ica dra yet uv Mayv eh drec syddan. Frema yhudran saccahkan ryc paah cahd du dra haf Nyegyka, du saad y syeh dryd lmyesc dra bucedeuh.

Fa uv dra Myht uv Vena, cibbund ouin lmyes yc Nyegyka. Ev fa lyh yccecd oui damm ic fryd oui haat yht fa femm ramb oui. Yd dra cysa desa ev oui vaam ouin meva ec yd drnayd fa femm rynpun oui ehceta dra kydac uv Mayv.

Yours respectfully
Uchiha Takeshi
Lord Fourth Hokage

Finishing the letters he allowed himself to seal them, the seal of the Hokage office this time with a twist up his sleeve, the seal infused with his own Chakra, a new form that had been created and designed for the sole purpose of not being able to be copied, should the unintended person open the letter they simply couldn’t redo the seal and send it on its way, and this was just part of how these messages would be delivered.

The language would be unreadable to those bar the members that had been sent with the messages, a language used to protect the words that where inscribed onto the paper, putting the pen down and taking the letters now sealed and completed. He slid one towards Yuki and the other towards Maki allowing them to take the documents.

“Yuki, you are to meet with this Kitsune, see what she is an how credible her claim to the position of Raikage is. Though we need to seek opportunity and allies inside of Cloud, find out how trustworthy this person is and they are for the letter I have given you. Make no mistakes you cannot share this letter with anyone bar the person it is entrusted to. Meet with them in secret, do not tell Cloud about it, you are there to meet the new Raikage nothing more nothing else. You do not even carry this letter or have it on you.”

Takeshi turned his attention to Maki who now held the second letter this one was addressed to the actual person claiming to be the Raikage.

“Maki, I have entrusted you as the Hokage Advisor, as my right hand. Go and meet with the person claiming to have been elevated to the position of Raikage. I want you to inform them that leaf will contuine to maintaine there sie of the treaty, however find out what you can about Clouds intentions. The last few times they have been hostile to us, I will not tolerate that attitude any more. We are in a treaty that option swings both ways. See what the new Raikage plans and see if we can help in anyway, but if pushed remember that we are willing to sever this treaty which has shackled us for so long to a one sided agreement it seems of late. Am I understood?”

Takeshi finally leaned back in his chair to ponder for a moment, before a smile came to his lips he took out a third piece of paper and allowed his pen to come to it once more, scribbling down the information that had recently come to pass, he finished writing it though in the standard language this time. He then sealed it in exactly the same way as before and passed it to Maki once more.

“This is to also for the Raikage as they have done this a few times with us, we will offer the same back to show that both sides of the Treaty are kept fair.”
Dear Raikage,

I am writing to inform you that as per the treaty we have accepted the formed Cloud member known as Keiji into the village of Leaf. Under his new position as Medical Chief he will continue his research for the betterment of our two great villages and will work tirelessly to make sure that we prosper from this work.

As of this moment he is now Keiji of Leaf, Medical Chief and Shinobi of Konoharau, as per your predecessor on occasions taking it members and former members of Leaf, he is to be removed from the Bingo book and treated as a member of Leaf from this point forward.

Kind Regards.

Uchiha Takeshi
Lord Fourth Hokage

Turning his attention to the three of them the Hokage had a simple message and one that needed to be spoken for all of them and listened to by all of them.

“If you are treated with Hostility, the use of deadly force is authorised by the Hokage. If you are refused entry consider the treaty between cloud and leaf at an end. If you see a missing that is in the bingo book, kill them, and bring their head back to me. Make no mistake we have let Cloud get what they wanted and not asked for anything in return, Mikasa is in Cloud. Ask the Raikage if he will be completing his task and returning her head to us, or if he wishes to announce that he is harbouring a missing ninja from Leaf under his roof and will continue to do so. Now go with haste, I look forward to seeing you return to me, remember look after each other and come home safely. Violence to a Cloud member is the last course of action, Yukio consider yourself unchained, released from your bonds that kept you calm. If you see a missing it is kill on site.”

Takeshi stood up from his chair and allowed himself to leave the office, not wanting to hang around after sending his friends and family on the mission that had been given to them. However sometimes you had to do things as Hokage that would haunt you, this was one of those times for him it seemed.

[Topic Left]
[2x Letter Delivered to Maki]
[1x Letter to Yuki Delivered]
[Passports Issued]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki looks between the three before him before finally reaching out and taking the letters from Takeshi’s desk and begins looking each over, his face drawing into a look of concern as he finishes them. Two people claiming the title of Raikage and neither being the one he’d met before. And news that the Raikage, several Sennin, and quite a few people had simply disappeared from the village. Maki hands the letters over to Yukio as Takeshi is writing up his own responses, keeping his opinion to himself for the moment as the Hokage goes to work.

His notice of failure resulting in such consequences had already hammered home where this meeting would go, Yuki’s supposition of them going to Cloud merely cemented that into his mind. While Yuki apparently had the notice to go with the Kitsune person, Maki was being given the charge of the other claimant that knew little to nothing of. And then Takeshi goes to writing and hands him another letter which he slides into his pocket with the first.

Obviously the plan was to play nice with both sides and figure out which one was the true leader. ”We have a unique situation here if these letters are accurate, Takeshi.” Maki grabs a spare paper from his pocket with scribblings on it and focuses his chakra on it, his unique jutsu for forgery shifting the letters and words around before setting on the desk. It was split into two halves, one half labeled “Kitsune” and the other “Akira”, while right in between each half was “Leaf”. ”If these letters are to be believed, much of the upper leadership of Cloud is missing. And we have two sides claiming their own leadership. Should we arrive to find this to be the case, we’re in the position to sway the tide in whichever side works out best for us. If, when we arrive, I find this to be the case I’ll investigate each side as best we can and use my clan to send encrypted communications back using the Isaki cipher. Hoshirei can have it translated when it arrives.”

Indeed, he wouldn’t give that cipher to even Takeshi. It was one that he barely had learned himself not long before. And it was not one he had any authority to hand out. That cipher was older than the village of Mist had been. He looks up at Yuki and Yukio. ”I’m guessing Yukio will be going along in case we run into any trouble I am unable to combat? I could use a bodyguard if I’m to leave my own here.” He pats the ANBU Sennin on the shoulder before stepping out the door. ”Come, no time like the present to get going.”

(Topic left, letters taken.)

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki didn’t say anything, there was no need to after all terrible with goodbyes. She watched Maki get up, she was left alone in the room for a few moments with Yukio , she looked at the desk finding a scrap piece of paper, she reached for a pen and started writing, the note was short but the meaning of it was important. Forever and Always. The Haku put the pen down on the table and left the room closing the door behind her with a soft click.

[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio listened to what the Hokage had to say, The more the man spoke the wider Chinatsu's smile became Yukio remaining neutral as would be expected nodding slowly at the request that was given to him. "Understood, I will make sure everyone makes it back safe and should anything go wrong trust me when I say you will hear about it in due time." Chinatsu leaned in giving a bow of his own to the Hokage feeling more respect from the man with this order. "We will not do anything rash but should the time come we will cut loose, and ensure no harm shall befall anyone here."

With that he turned to Maki in agreement that now would be a better time than any to make a move. "Agreed given the state of affairs we have no time to waste, better to move now and not waste any time with idle actions." It was interesting to see the state cloud was currently in and safe to say things could get dangerous buy as stated it was up to Yukio as ANBU Sennin to make sure nothing happened to those he was guarding.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back