Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Interview with the Ageless Lady

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Journalist_zps4ada9a64.png

Journalist Bunko Akiyama

Bunko sat patiently for the new medical sennin, a women who was known for her ageless beauty. And that was what she was there to interview her about. Most women in cloud, shinobi or not, feared the aging process and Bunko felt it was her duty to find information on what creams and balms allowed this one particular shinobi to remain so youthful looking! Some said it was medical jutsu that did it, others claim it was a special scrub of some kind. But, Ms. Akiyama was here to find out the truth!

Upon Shinrya Kitsune's arrival, Bunko would cut to the chase after exchanging formalities.

"So Shinrya-san. Just how do you do it? How does one fight the wrinkles that threaten our poor faces every day? Especially in your line of work, I would assume the stress would be almost too great to handle! The people want to know, how is it you keep your skin so firm and wrinkle free?"​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune walked towards her office. Apparently some reporter wanted to do an interview of her today. She didn’t really want to, but dealing with the press was part of her job now. ”Morning.” she said to the reporter as she entered her office. Kitsune walked to her desk and plopped some papers onto it, but keeping a tablet in her hands, before sitting down in the couch opposite the reporter. ”So, what’s this interview about? My assistant didn’t really inform me of anything except the time and place.” she asked.

A pause. Kitsune blinked a few times upon hearing the barrage of questions. ”You’re joking right?” she asked ”No? Okay then. Well. I’ve made my own crèmes that I apply every night. I’m not revealing the ingredients though.” she said with a wink. In reality, it wasn’t a crème that did it. It was an accidental concoction she made some 30-ish years ago that kept her perpetually young. It was only recently that she had rediscovered what ingredients went into it. ”It could also have something to do with the fact that I was revived by The Holy Grail of Tenouza last time I was there. Have a look at this.” she said and moved her choker, revealing the scar on her throat.

”That scar, which I’ve intentionally let stay, is where I was stabbed. I then proceeded to sacrifice my own life to save the Shogun, the Raikage, and my fellow shinobi present there. I’ve been told that Takaki Masao, may he rest in peace, tried resurrecting me with The Holy Grail, and that it didn’t work straight away. I woke up in a coffin, buried in the graveyard section for those that have given their life for the Raikage. Let me tell you, that wasn’t exactly a comfortable awakening.” she explained, chuckling at the end. ”Maybe it’s a combination of the two things. Who knows? All I know is I look the same as when I crawled out of my grave.” Kitsune paused ”Hm. That could make for an excellent movie. Night of the Living Dead Shinobi.” she said and scribbled something on the tablet she had been carrying all morning long.

[MFT; WC: 364]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Journalist_zps4ada9a64.png

Journalist Bunko Akiyama

"Of course not!" exclaimed Bunko in response to her initial comment.

The young journalist began to scribble quickly as she spoke about these mystery creams and something about a Holy Grail. Wait, a Holy Grail!?

"This is great stuff!" chimed Bunko as Kitsune continued.

After a bit of explanation on her part, she seemed to finish up, even talking about some movie idea or something. But Bunko's mind was on the article she was planning.

"Thank you very much Kitsune-san! You've given me all I need to generate a thorough story about how you have found seeming immortality!" she finished, and gave a quick farewell. As quick as she said hello she was gone, ready to get this story ready for tomorrow.

---

The next day an article named Woman Forever Young! appeared in the paper, and that day's copy sold out a bit quicker than it usually did. It also appeared that several women of middle age were noted to be leaving from the village to travel to Tenouza to seek out this holy grail that Bunko portrayed as the reason Kitsune had been staying so young.

[Topic Left]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back