Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Into the Goblin's Eye [Private]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Into the Goblin's Eye [Private/M]

From sky blue to forest green, they locked into a final staring match as something triggered between them. They were man and woman before now; shinobi with lives dedicated to higher callings and oaths to serve. But all of that went away. It was raw, it was primitive. That first touch and the satisfying grating of his skin against her teeth was the end of their sensibilities... and the beginning of overwhelming passion heightened by Auntie Kagetsu’s secret stash flowing through their veins. Kaji was hovering down towards her now as that familiar force of gravitation pulled him and her together into collision.

Whether the force of lust paralyzed Yuii in her seat, or she sprang up like a hunting cat to sink her claws into him, she would have heart’s desire of Kaji, and he tasted the flavor of chocolate on her tongue in the sweet exchange. “...The cake tastes good,” he whispered between winded breaths. Their faces pressed hard and wild, nearly sharing breaths in a fit of unguided passion. "... but you taste better." The earth and the moon had finally collided, and those brighter stars were out there somewhere, dim by comparison. His hands searched the contours of her form as if he sought to see her without sight, curiously pressing and sliding through barricades of cake-stained clothing until he found perfect places to grasp and squeeze. They were intertwined like wild beasts in a fight to the death, and Kaji pulled Yuii away from that meddlesome chair until they stood upright together. The bed was too far away, and too soft for their needs. Kaji swept that reptile-scaled arm across the table, flinging emptied cake trays across the room in a couple wild swings. That damned dinner table would suffice for now.

The opulent suite became a playground for reckless behavior between two consenting adults, regardless of what it’d look like at the end of it all. The cake trays were out of the way but they kept the jug of strong ale and passed it back and forth until its contents were no more. Hopefully, the hotel’s walls were thick, or at least sound proof; or else it might have been a sleepless night for Kaji’s companions who had rooms on both sides of his suite. Now, this was the way to make through those chilly nights; sharing body heat, skin to skin. It was only the beginning of their wild romp, tame compared to their advancing exploits as the hours passed, deep into the night. The fun persisted until the candles burned out along the wall scones, sinking the suite into a comfortable blue tint; and then fading to black.
<i></i>

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had not been her intention to start the evening so early, but in retrospect, Yuii wouldn't have had it any other way. Her inexperience and apprehension would have dragged the verbal foreplay through the night that was much better spent in rapturous pleasure. It would be impossible to miss Yuii's viridity, lending explanation to why a trained shinobi and sennin had left Kaji to set the evening's pace. A decade of advice and enthusiasm could only cover up so much.

The darkness narrowed the world to just them, afloat in a boat of down and fur sailing a sea of silence that greedily absorbed the cacophonic melody that came naturally with each stroke, touch and taste. The hours stretched by, shrouded and without a sense of time passing the spirit outlasted the flesh. As there was a beginning, there was also an end. Theirs was marked by the lapse of sound, the stillness of their bodies and shared warmth.

Every muscle ached with use and it was not unlike the satisfying exhaustion from battle. Yuii mused on the differences and likenesses between lovemaking and combat as her fingers traced patterns along dips and curves of Kaji's collar bone. Caught in the moment she had bitten him more times than she could count, and it seemed prudent now to coax his flesh into mending before it bruised. Yuii was not a med-nin, but she knew a thing about avoiding body marks. Her touch found his tattoos, the subject of conversation another world away, and she followed the lines in a happy daze.

But as the old cliche went, Yuii found it difficult to settle into sleep. With nothing but outdated advice that said not to make her partner suffer through vapid chatter post coupling, she was torn over disturbing the comfortable silence and annoying him with 'pillow talk'. The only words out of her mouth were meant to be praise and appreciation for his performance if she remembered right, but that seemed wrong when she had been quite loud with appreciation during the act. The question of what this was now and how to go forward was on the edge of her tongue though, and while Yuii feared the answer she needed some sense of what was happening. Hunting each other, giving into their primal urges, that had come easy; defining what it meant for the future was proving impossible alone.

"Kaji?" she whispered finally, rising up to peer at him in the darkness, "Until you... can I have your nights?" she asked, trying to place some sense of order and continuity in a situation she had no understanding of. Anything beyond that felt too heavy to strain their new relationship. If it was meant as a single night of passion, then this was his time to gracefully let it be known.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The whirlwind of passion had lasted deep into the night, long past the influence of the drink, or even the melodies of the gramophone. A soft glow of moonlight cast just enough visibility into the suite to comfort Yuii and Kaji as their adventure in intimacy reached foreseeable peaks and valleys. Their tryst started under the guise of an all night bender, though Kaji knew that his intentions were never so naive. He had eyes for Yuii, and only Yuii, ever since that embarrassing introduction they shared at the village gates. His assertiveness made that much clear to him, yet Kaji had no idea just how far his feelings for her would travel in one night’s time.

Their lovemaking transferred to the bed fit for a king once the fatigue from their exploits got the best of them. Promises of staying up to meet the sun were broken once the two paramours landed on the soft mattress and comforters, but that was just fine. However, the night’s familiar, magnetic force of desire and lust continued to pull them back together until their exhaustion provided a sense of accomplishment. The pleasureful pain was a delight which felt as innocent as it was wicked, so much that every attempt to go again seemed more like a worsening addiction they shared. Even once they tired, they explored each other in the dark, taking turns admiring each other as they attempted to rest.

Yuii hovered over Kaji, and was kneading his physique with loving chakra in her touch; healing the many love marks she made on him over the course of the night. They were like the trail of their journey, each telling a story of another position they tried, and how unbearably wonderful it felt. Lying beneath her, Kaji wondered if this would be the moment he’d remember most fondly from that night; her caring for him this way, like how he maintained his sword Eelspine after every battle. His mind raced with the desire to confess to her; one thousand conflicting intuitions to admit all of his faults, motivations, and fears. He wanted her to know who he was, and the things he had done in his long past; but there was a laundry list of details, some he feared would run her away. Instead, he remained silent and simply stared up at her with a cross of guilt and adoration. The light of her tingling chakra was tinted green with the power of healing life force, and illuminated Yuii ever so slightly, highlighting the beauty of her sky blue eyes with shades of aqua. Kaji slowly raised his hand opposite the healing procedure to caress her temple, and brush aside strands of her silky hair, softly, like a painter making the finishing strokes on a masterpiece. He wanted to commit this image of her to his memory forever. “Is this what love feels like?” he mused to himself, comfortably silent with her in the moment. Kaji had been with a few women over the years, most notably Akuha, but she had never made him feel so… complete. “Am I in love?” he pondered again.

In time, the little healing was complete and the couple resigned to attempting some kind of slumber before having to rush out to prepare for the Kages Meeting, which was only a few hours away. However, Kaji was not alone in all of his musings, as Yuii was equally restless, so they chatted while keeping still, hoping to regain some energy that way. Most of it was humorous recollections from their evening, from the dart game to the strong ale, to the sex itself in a bit of playful peer review. But almost all of it evaded the questions plaguing them both that they were too nervous to ask, yet both already knew the answer It was just a matter of confirmation, really. Just when Kaji’s mind relaxed to the point of near slumber, Yuii sat upright and posed the first daring question of their encounter. She tried to shape the inquiry as if it wasn’t one burning at her and his heart; she tried to make it seem as if they were only together for the physical satisfaction of night-long affairs. “Have as much of me as you can handle” he answered, “You can pack some of your things and stay with me here if you’d like… or I will come to you. ‘Makes no difference.” Then his hand found her’s and gave it a soft squeeze. “I… think I really have it bad for you, Blue,” he confessed, reducing the severity of the claim, and aptly creating a rather straight-forward nickname for her on the spot in order to mask his anxiety.

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaji had agreed, Kaji wanted to see her again, Kaji would be hers until they were forced to part ways. It was impossible to describe well of emotions his affirmation that their budding relationship was meant to continue unleashed. Euphoric relief came close but it was more than that, more than anything she had ever felt. It was so selfishly but she wanted his days, his nights, dawns and dusks. She wanted to know every detail of his past and share help build his future. She wanted to stay curled in his arms forever. Entertaining the thought that in a short time they would need to part made her ill. This was different from her girlish crushes during her adolescence. Never had Yuii felt so set adrift in her own emotions. It was wonderful and it was terrifying.

With energy like an excited puppy, she gleefully peppered his face with kisses and squirmed with an unexpected burst of enthusiasm. The surge in affection ended as quickly as it began, however, to full body yawn that reminded her that the night was nearly done and her body too well satiated for another round. "I'm holding you to that," she asserted, tucking herself against his side and arranging herself across his chest so their noses nearly touched. "Here would be best, my apartment is paper thin," she added, drawn to his muted green eyes.

The gods worked in mysterious ways, sometimes meddling in the lives of their believers to cause good and bad for their amusement. Yuii wondered which blessed spirit she should be offering her prayers to for bringing her Kaji. What other explanation could there be for the immediate intensity of their bond? Surely there was a greater meaning to this, surely they were meant to be together. He found and squeezed her hand and Yuii drew it up to brush his knuckles across her lips. "Me too," She assured gently, eyes glistening in the darkness, "It goes against all reason. We've only known each other for a short time but I really-," She drew his hand to her forehead, to hide the fear and longing embarrassingly painted across her face,"-really like you. It's terrifying, embarrassing, amazing. I'm not usually so weak." Gods will or not, Yuii was a Kunoichi, a shinobi of Kumogakure, a Kagetsu and a Sennin to her village. She needed to be strong, fierce, unbending in the face of all adversity. Every action, every breath, every thought was meant to be for the betterment of her clan and country and this delicious, self-indulgent desire to have him went against everything she had been brought up to be. Perhaps the holy bodies' machinations were meant to remind her of how fragile she was, or worse, it was a test of will she had lost.

There was a word for this feeling, Yuii realised, but she was too afraid to consider it.

Fueled by the alcohol in her system, she pressed her face into his chest and let off a muffled scream. It shattered their peaceful, heartfelt moment, as she gave into letting the "I feel so... compromised!" she cried, kicking half-heartedly at the bed with frustration, "This is all your fault you know! Damn, charming, handsome, delicious, adorable Leaf-nin! I'm ruined!" her words were in no way malicious but just a spill of frustration as her heart and head battled a losing fight. Laying there, drenched in sweat and already mourning that they would have to part until the meeting, there was no question of which had won.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Putting it simply, they must have been sharing in postcoital bliss. Kaji was always a pragmatist and saw love as the ruin for a shinobi; a chemically induced state of mind that usually left its victim irrational, weakened, and destined to have that love used against them in some capacity. He often thought that it was better to not love than to love and be hurt. However, all of his self-professed logic and philosophy that he used to stand upon like solid ground was eroded by waves of mere feelings, passion, and union rolling in deep blue waves. She was like a weakening solvent to Kaji; his kryptonite, if he had known of such a concept. Perhaps both Kaji and Yuii’s minds were still in a stew from all of the drink— perhaps the batch was tainted with a drug that impaired their sensibilities… but surely, Kaji thought this sensation they shared felt real and true.

A barrage of coltish kissing from her was like a bombardment on his fortified heart. Outwardly he had admitted his shared affection towards Yuii, but the doubt within was fading fast with every sweet thing she said and did. She was human sugar. Kaji’s inner conflict was enough to make his stomach turn, and when Yuii nestled closer into him, that churning sensation was calmed as if by a sedative effect. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, adoring the feel of their closeness and skin on skin contact.

When Yuii admitted her feelings of vulnerability, Kaji mirrored the sentiments exactly but questioned why they felt this way. “It's strange how as shinobi we promise our lives to these oaths, to be vigilant and to protect something… but when we pursue things for ourselves… a slice of happiness; it feels like we’re turning our backs on those oaths. Are we falling short by wanting something more? I… I noticed you checking your headset earlier. Something troubled you, yet you chose to stay with me, and—” he paused with his olive pupils quaking from nervous passion, “I never intended to make you compromise… to choose between a night of hedonism and The Cloud. I mean, at least it was good.” The last part deserved a confident laugh.

“And if I’m charming, you are breathtaking” he countered, utterly enchanted by Yuii's string of compliments. Kaji had to taste her again; it as if her enamoring spell was suddenly renewed when he leaned forward to plant another long kiss with his tongue exploring her. He advanced past her face to her cheek, her earlobe, and neck like a vampire about to bite. He had a plethora of sweet nothings to whisper as he went, and delivered them within a new surge of appetite for Lady Kagetsu. “I adore you Blue… the sweetness of your lips, your scent, your wit... I wish I could have met you years ago.” Kaji was clearly ready for another round as if they were back in the tavern, but a look into her tired eyes encouraged him to be merciful, for both their sakes. Instead, Kaji collapsed his head back to his pillow and blew an icy sigh into the air. “Oooh, this might have been a bad idea” he admited, albeit with a humored tone, regretting nothing in truth. “We’re going to be worthless during the Kage Meeting…” Kaji let another bit of satisfied laughter slip out, and caressed the lovely woman’s cheek the last time for the night with her reflection in his eyes. Eventually, his eyelids fell low, and he would have to simply dream about her for a while, instead.

Kaji has left the thread.

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was criminal that their midnight bliss could have been lost to work and Yuii thanked every god and demon in existence that her comrades had seen to the errant mednin without her. For tonight, everything would be alright and she tried to soothe his concern with breathy reassurance before their conversation on morals turned to tangled tongues, "It was- I wasn't needed, I promise."

The new wave of physical affection placated her frustrations but did not banish them. She stretched and squirmed under his heated ministrations with tiny sounds of delight. Yuii would have plenty of time in the coming days to worry about the ramifications of her selfishness and as many promised nights to pacify them again in his arms. This was unlikely to be their first time analysing their conflicting sense of duty and desire. Neither of them wanted to interfere with their god given duty to defend their villages, and each time they chose to be together there would be a sense of guilt. That was what it meant to be Shinobi.

She shared his wish, though on reflection now was the first and only time she had willingly cast aside familial duty to pursue was she wanted. Yuii was crazy to desire and earlier meeting when she had already been given much more than ever expected. It was as anathema a thought as the crime of knocking good cakes to the floor had been but Kaji, and what they shared, was better than any confectionary.

If only the night could last forever. In a perfect world without obligation, they might have come together in the dark once more. They could have ridden the energy given to them by the many basic, primal urges at work until true exhaustion claimed them. Had the morning not been looming ever closer and the shackles of duty locked tight, Yuii may have pleaded for more affection, but her conscience nagged at her. They would be in a bad enough state when the birds started singing in just a few hours without adding complete fatigue. Kaji must have felt her hesitation, she realised, as he fell back to resting before Yuii could find the words to warn him. In truth, she may never have said anything at all.

Yuii nestled herself sleepily into his arms and let the heavy feel of exhaustion take over. "You will be," Yuii agreed playfully, knowing as well as he did that they were both equally doomed to a torturous morning. For Yuii it would come a little earlier, as she needed to steal away to her apartment and become decent for the day. Happily, that was still a handful of hours away. "Sleep well, Inamorato" she murmured once his chest began to rise and fall steadily from sleep and Yuii found her own sleep.

/thread

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back