Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Into the Wolves Den [Open or Solo Story Progression]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Music theme:

The feeling of pain coursed throughout her body that the only strength she could summon was to pull her weary corpse of a body across the expanse. The feelings of her molecular change were still lingering, and her thoughts thinking and festering of that horrid bitch whom stole her sight. The malice that overwhelmed her heart manifested even into a physical state, it was like a dark aura that enclosed her very being. Despite this place being an area filled of thieves, hoodlums, murderers and the trash of Sunagakure’s society. You wouldn’t hear a word. It was almost complete silence besides the low-voiced whispers that followed in her wake. These people knew to avert their eyes from a rabid dog ready to bite.

“I.. I’ll find that woman... and when I do… I’ll be sure to break her…. crack every bone within her body… one at a time… I want to hear her every groan… and that beautiful scream….” The words simply rolled from the woman’s tongue. She didn’t care who overheard her damning that woman to hell. But despite the resentment within her voice, a spine-chilling grin remained plastered on her face. The reason for this awkward phenomenon was because she was excited. The desire to inflict pain. The suffering she experienced. Pain, it was such a lovely feeling. It plunged her into such a frenzy state of emotion.

She couldn’t see the light of the moon overhead- actually, her perception of light had diminished. All she could sense was the warm bodies that surrounded her. They hid, cowering in fear. It was her only ally, darkness… and as she opened her mouth to gasp in anguish, she could only taste the droplets of the black blood that drenched her tongue and moistened it black. The taste of iron was such a delicious taste. If Jashin truly existed, she was a testament of his wretched being. For someone to survive the nasty inconsistencies of life. She wanted to inflict pain onto others... she wanted them to feel the pain that she did. To be ravaged. To be humiliated. These strange sensation…

Hatred. Passion.

Finally, the clacking of the woman’s heels came to a halt down one of the many deserted alleyways. She just needed to calm down… even if it’s just for a moment. If she didn’t keep herself in check, there was no telling what she would do. But the devil’s hands needed to play… who would be the unlucky one to enter within her domain?

[Marked for Training. Word Count: 418]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What day was it? The demon did not know, it had not seen the light of day for some time. Wandering around in the body of his host while his host's mate was wandering around on business for some clan or other. The demon did not mind, trouncing about in the flesh of man was amusing as always. Watching the pitiful rummage of bottom feeders in this den of ne'er-do-wells always tickled the demon's funny bone. It was also a very good hunting ground for the demon to find delectable morsels, the bottom of the barrel selection of drug addicts to prostitutes.

The demon had just finished his fill of a lovely civilian woman who offered her body to him in exchange for money. The demon had a good laugh, offered the girl coin and a few minutes later was draining large amounts of her warm, succulent blood from her throat. He was very polite about it, even went as far as to spar the girls life, clean the wound and leave her somewhere more desirable then an alleyway. With that, he was now simply wandering and pondering.

It was only the sudden chill up his spine, when he veered a corner and came face to face with a dark clad woman. A creature that he found somewhat breathtaking in her cloak of malice that surrounded her. The demon was surely curious of this mortal. A creature that could exude an aura of pure malice much like his own was definitely something to inquire on. And with that alone, not paying heed to her physical ailments he wandered in a bit of distance behind the girl. Of course he did his best to seem inconspicuous. He even went as far as to draw in his demonic energy so his presence would be much like every human around him. Rather boring, but necessary.

He listened rather closely as the girl was talking aloud to no one in particular. Of course the demon kept to himself till the girl had wandered off the main roads and into an alleyway. The demon stopped at the end, were crowd and street met the mouth of the alley. He could see the silhouette of her figure a bit of ways down. He stood there, leaning against the wall. Thinking, watching. And with a coy smile he walked down the alleyway.

Moving close enough to the girls location, giving himself a wide birth of space, about twenty feet away. "What would you give in order to have your fun with her? To hear the lamentations of her torture for years?" The demon within Satou spoke through his lips with a smooth smokey voice. He took the time to reach into his suit and in smooth movements lit a cigarette. The smoke wafted slowly around the demon. As he talked, the demon had let go of restraints, the feeling of a demon standing before her enveloped the young dark clad woman. A feeling of a monster standing before her, yet the demon was rather relaxed.

It had smelled the stench of blood coming from the girl, a nice soft scent to the demons senses. "If you wish, I could help you find this creature, to whom you have such ill feelings towards." The demon's smile didn't fade as it inhaled some of the cigarette, and exhaled in a nice smooth breath.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She could hear the footsteps, and surprise, surprise… it wasn’t the sound of a mongrel. This new entity’s presence wasn’t feint, it was an essence that was simply unwavering, steadfast… these were some of the qualities of a beast not a man or possibly a devil. “Help me find…?” Her words simply rolled from her tongue in a rather jubilant tone. It would have been clear the woman’s mind had already been damned to a state between insanity and reason. “You… are… someone I would love to ….” The woman paused before raising her head. She wanted to get a better perception of the man’s more pronounced facial features with her dimmed sight.

“Attractive….Torture…. Help?... Torture…” She snickered. The woman was incredibly eager to inflict her frustration. Slowly she raised her hands to his neck, and if he allowed it, have her fingers squeeze firmly around his neck. These violent tendencies groomed since her childhood would slowly surface. She wanted to do more.. even crack his neck if she could… just to see that lifeless gaze and listen to that powerful silence once more.

“You didn’t avoid me like a frightened, sad puppy… often, the people of Sunagakure tended to be… so weak, so ignorant. So, tell me. What is your name, and are you a devil in a man’s disguise? I tend to attract monsters of that nature… demons whom beckon to those who have nothing else to lose… exactly in this very place…” Perhaps this was exactly what the woman wanted. She needed more power… she needed more strength to have her vengeance on that damned woman.

But before she could push and indulge further into their conversation. Another presence could be felt in the lingering area. But unlike her acquaintance, this sensation felt more familiar. “To speak of the devil…” The woman’s black sclera colored eyes focused towards the darker depths of the alleyway.

“Rise....”</B><i></i> It sounded like a ghostly figure… dry and raspy, and as the ‘creature’ entered the light, his lifeless and malnourished face which mimicked that of skeleton would be properly unveiled. If her new acquaintance would also gaze at the man whom entered their domain and get a better view of his physical appearance, it would be a tall husk of a man. One could say almost giant like in comparison to them both. He wore a black shroud covered in feathers that covered his body, and his arms seemed slightly deformed, being slightly longer than that of an average human. You wouldn’t be able to see his eyes properly being covered by his long and loose black colored hair. In a nutshell, this man didn’t resemble any ‘man’ he was more like a creature of the night. A grim reaper. Someone who shouldn’t be trifled with, and he was. This man was…

6gYzxbV.jpg

<B>“I hope you haven’t forgotten me… Rise…”

“How could I…. Erianderu… it’s hard to forget such an ugly mug.” Well, she spoke truthfully, and if more context was needed, the man’s face was practically missing a nose and the flesh on his face seemed as it was rotting and that pungent smell..

“Who is he? Are you offering him to our Lord Jashin-san?”

[Marked for Training. Word Count: 534]

[OOC: Didn’t want to get ahead too far since you probably would like to respond at some point. Also, sorry about the delay, I'm currently in the process of doing final exams and studying. So my responses will be slow :( for a while.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The demon stood statue still, it's breathing was silent as it's burning red eyes looked over the woman with smooth smoldering admiration. It's insidious coy smile was wide. His face was naturally well sculpted and have very stern features and jaw line. Satou was a very handsome young man in his early to late twenties, his hair was short length in Kumogakure as it was now, the demon enjoyed Satou having nicely short length of hair.

As the woman had approached him and began feeling out his face, the demon did not stop her or interfere. He merely stood there, waiting with an unknown amount of patients. Wearing simple suit and shoes standing before a mentally unstable individual, the demon saw this as pure fun. And as she mumbled, her fingers gathered around Satou's neck. This raised an eyebrow of interest as the woman began tightening her fingers around Satou's neck.

The demon could feel the pressure around Satou's neck, it did not stop her, it found this little exchange rather exciting. It stayed still and silent while she spoke, listening to every limping word flowing from her mouth. The smooth warm ember eyes looking over her face, as if trying to absorb what was going through her mind while saying such things. Of course, it would reply to her with. "No, I am no puppy my dear. Far, far from it. Nor do I hail from this Village." It laughed a little bit and she could feel a smooth, ice cold hand reach up, to take hold of hers while still wrapped around Satou's neck. It was gentle, yet solid muscle as stone and cold as ice.

"I have no name, I never gave myself a name when I awoke in the pitch nothingness. I have stood the tests of time itself, in the first glimpses of light on this plane of existence. I am the Elder One, the first of many. A demon, a devil, a monster. Call me whatever you wish my dear. It all means the same to me. A compliment. You have so much more to lose my dear, don't sell yourself short." It snickered a little bit, as the demon caste it's gaze to the side.

Seeing the mass of feathers in sickly looking flesh. This creature before the demon made it laugh a little bit. "Holy hells, you're quite the looker!" The demon chuckled. Having moved the woman's hands from Satou's neck, giving the hands a soft peck of cold lips then letting go. The demon began pacing a little bit while looking over the giant raven thing. "Wah! What sort of ugly hellhole you crawled out of friend? You look like you need some skin lotion." Another chuckle as blackened dust wafted off Satou's shoulders as the demon walked around Rise. "I see you two have some history together hmm?" It paused as the demon walked a few feet back, facing them both.

"Jashin? Oh, I think I remember a demon by that name. Nice fellow, had a weird thing with hanging corpses around his abode. Though quite nice fellow, very hospitable..." Black chakra slowly wafted around Satou. Both Rise and Erianderu could feel something that every creature on this planet will feel when around the demon. The feeling in every living, breathing, thing on the planet feels when a prey is in the presence of the predator. It is the predator, as the demon is the first creature that devoured life on this planet. Its first taste was the taste for bloodshed. Pure malevolence and evil wafted from Satou's body like a cologne of death, telling all around him. Run away.

"Though I have no intentions on meeting him again." The Demon Cloak Alpha rolled down Satou's shoulders like a cape of black night that covered his body from sight, just leaving the neck and head full of hair visible. The demon parted the cape of darkness in front, clasping it's pale white hands, rubbing them together. "Now then. Rise, was it? Tell me dear, would you accept my gift to you? My blood, and I would be at your beckon call. I would aid you in any endeavor no matter the odds, or individuals you face. I do this, only if you will follow me for eternity into madness." Satou's left palm slowly cut open, his thick blackened blood slowly seeped from the wound like ink. "Drink from me, and I will give you retribution. Refuse, and I will leave you be. The choice is your my dear." The demon spoke rather calmly, and looked relaxed, but still displaying a portion of it's power. It wondered what the girl will do, it was always a fun game to see what mortals would do. And it also wondered if the giant would attack either of them, it would surely regret that choice.

Blood of The Elder One
CRPJ's Effect:
Satous blood carries a demonic disease due to his demonic possession and heritage. Subjects to ingest or injected with the infected blood, will slowly suffer demonic mutations over period of time and exposure. Different side effects vary upon creatures. Some become eldritch horrors, others suffer minor demonic changes to even a chance of being induced Demonic Heritage from the blood.
Requires multiple doses depending on life forms size to show noticeable effects. Smaller the creature, the faster the effects show in span from hours, to days with more larger creatures. Once a creature has become tainted with demonic blood, they themselves begin to produce demonic blood of the Elder One. Those with strong immune systems have been known to resist the disease.

(No worries, i'm on my last week of College. I know the feels T^T)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back