Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Introductions are in order [Tutor]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was not often a new comer from the academy caught the man's eye but this was one such occasion sitting atop Hokage rock the man gazed out over the village Chinatsu rising to his side a curious look on his face. "Not like you to take such interest in a newly born Gennin, what has taken your interest i wonder." He did not answer simply gazing out upon the village a message being delivered to the girl post haste a simple request to meet him as soon as possible.

The silence continued for only a moment longer the man turning his attention towards Chinatsu with a slight smile and a slow nod. "Indeed it is a unique situation however we live in unique times and it is never a bad thing for those in power within the village to make themselves known to the younger generation, besides, I am curious what this newest generation of Ninja hold for the leaf village safe to say my interest has been peaked for the right reasons in these circumstances."

The head from his arm nodded in understanding seeing the fact that Yukio had taken interest in anything after all that had happened was a good sign his attention turning to look back out over the village a rather calm tone leaving him in those passing moments. "Well I will be on my best behavior for this meeting then, given how i was when we first met i think this would be preferable over anything else to say the least wouldn't you agree." A simple nod was all that was required now it was simply a matter of waiting to see if the young gennin would respond to his request and meet him.

[Post 1/5]
[WC: 293]

Haku Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To call this day interesting would be an understatement Kiyoko thought to herself as she received the message requesting her presence. The day had already taken her around the Village on a wild chase after a shoe thief and a duck thief and now a Leaf Sennin wanted to see her. She tilted her head a bit to view Hokage rock where she knew he was sitting. "I wonder why he wants to see me?" she wonders aloud to herself beginning the journey towards Hokage rock "I hope I haven't done anything wrong... Maybe it was the problem with that cat?" She continues to ponder the many reasons for her summoning, none of the right reasons coming to mind as her imagination takes her away into many different possible paths. She pauses before the climb to the top of the rock and for a brief moment she considers ignoring the request. This isn't an official summon, I don't have to attend do I? No, it is probably better to get it over with. Besides, refusing his request would be a little rude right? With her brief pause of doubt out of the way she continued on with her climb. As she neared the top she continued to look around her, keeping her eyes open hoping to catch sight of the Sennin before he noticed her. If I can see him, maybe I can read his emotions, know what kind of meeting this is. reaching the top she pauses and looks around noticing Yukio perched on his rock his back turned away from her, however she had no doubt he had already noticed her presence. He wouldn't be a Sennin if someone like me could sneak up on him would he she thought to herself before speaking. "Hyuuga? I received your message."

Italics: Internal Thought
Post number: [1/5]
Word Count: [301]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Continuing to look out over the village for a moment the man turned his head a split second later blue eyes coming to rest on the Kunoichi. "Ah you've arrived, please call me Yukio this is a rather informal meeting to say the least so i see no issue with removing titles." Turning to face her the man stood taking a moment to look the maiden up and down before nodding slowly. "So safe to say i bet your wondering why I called you here, well the answer is simple your new to this world of the Ninja so i wished to see what path you had set your sights on, what is your calling and what to you want want to achieve."

He was blunt in his mannerisms and questioning however his tone was calm and kind the head extending from his arm coming to speak next. "You may refer to me as Chinatsu and please to not be concerned with my appearance, I simply wish to add my own statements to this." Extending towards the Gennin bowing slightly in greeting. "What we wonder is what has your experience thus far taught you, and coming out of those experiances what questions you might have for us as well. Do not be concerned about speaking your mind such a thing is most helpful at times like these."

The pair were doing their level best to be easy to approach given how some would look towards Chinatsu's appearance that had become somewhat difficult in recent times given it was quite a terrifying or unnerving appearance for some though there was hope that this young Kunoichi would be different though there was a moment of pause before sighing for a split second. "Oh but i forget my manners may i ask your name, this is our first meeting after all certain formalities should be addressed."

[Post 2/5]
[WC: 313]

Haku Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiyoko stands there in surprised silence for a moment, at both the questions, the nature of the meeting and the presence of the Chinatsu. "H-Haku Kiyoko" she manages to say after a moment, before smiling at the pair. "It is a pleasure to meet you both, Hy-Yukio she tilts her head respectfully despite the 'unofficial' nature of this meeting.

Moving closer to them as to be withing casual speaking range Kiyoko takes a moment to assess Yukio, noting his calm demeanor and the ease at which he rests. This is probably one of the few times he gets to relax, Sennin are always so busy.<i></i> She thinks to herself noting the slight sign of a scar and his battle hardened features. "I'll admit I am caught unsure where to begin or explain myself to you." She places her hands behind her back in an easy rested stance her smile still resting lightly on her face as she begins to answer their questions. "I'll admit I had considered joining the Medical branch as I find it as my calling to help people. As for what I want to achieve well, I suppose I don't really have any goals of my own I just want to help as much as I can." Her smile mirrors her sentiments and speaks as to the truth of her words.

Tilting her head slightly as to look at the Chinatsu she addresses it this time. "My experiences have taught me the value of life and the beauty in compassion. Without compassion I would hardly be here today.
I admit I am curious as to why you requested my appearance, I am just another Genin doing what she can."
She looks back towards Yukio at that last part "Surely there are better fighters and better Genin than me for you to be observing?"

Her hands squeeze together behind her back as she watches the two of them. "I'll admit that i'm not really good at anything, well maybe I'm good at helping but that hardly counts anyone can be helpful. Aside from her hand movements there appears to be no indication that she thinks ill of herself or her abilities.

WC: [363]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the girls words she reminded him of himself during the early days, a single goal in mind of joining the ANBU but not much else beyond that and even though she was young the mindset of strength was already there as the man took a moment to shake his head at that single response. "Ah but that is just it, though strength is coming among Ninja it is not what we look for the most, no what we look for is the will to get better, the wish to help others before yourself but not to the extent you wish to sell your own life when you don't have too."

A smile crossed the Sennin's features in that moment it had been some time since he'd met such a calm student most of the time they were pranksters or people looking to cause a bit of trouble and test themselves though she was different as Chinatsu spoke once more. "Well though you may see yourself now as but another simple Genin didn't we all start at that point, we were no different and though we all walk different paths through this life is it not the same thing that drives us. The will to help the leaf village and the people who reside within, that is what caught my companions attention not great acts of grandeur but that will to progress." There was a moment of silence as the two gave the young Kunoichi a moment to take in this information before they spoke once more.

"To that end would you take to opportunity to walk the path you seek to find not only strength but guidance and knowledge to see yourself become someone who can not only care for others but lead as well. That is the question i ask of you now, does your will stretch enough to take the hand extended to you now?"

[Post 3/5]
[WC: 319]

Haku Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiyoko nods as they speak listening to their words "I want to get better, but not for me, so that I can help others, are you truly telling me that this is the path of a Ninja? Or are you humoring a girl who dreams to protect. No, you are to nice for that... Er I hope you are at least. I know helping others is the right thing to do, but it's the warriors who are praised not the healers." She pauses and takes a deep breath then realizes what she said and tries to correct herself. "Well, I uh mean to say that I well don't want the praise it's just that, I never really expected anyone to tell me that I was really following the path of a Ninja, because everyone at the Academy was all fancy cool powers of awesomeness" she mimics throwing ninja stars and shuriken as she speaks "And I was more... Uh well not that."

Kiyoko tries to calm herself and brings her hands in front of her looking down at them for a moment before looking back to the two sitting before her. "And wait, are you offering to train me? Teach me? Lecture me? I won't say no, I can't say no, I do need to become stronger if I want to keep helping people. But I'm not really the best person for you to well uh, waste your time with." She lets her hands drop to her side as she takes a few steps closer to them. "But I can't save lives if I'm not strong, I'm strong enough to help people in leaf Village but not to help others, But how can I accept the hand extended towards me when I know there are others who would do better."

WC: [300]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His smile grew gentle with the passage of time she had a spark in her that much was obvious however given the path she wished to take he was not the right person to train the young Genin instead he had something else in mind. "Well being the ANBU sennin i would not be capable of teaching you the in's and out's of what it means to heal another however." There was a moment of pause turning the females attention down towards the village specifically to the hospital below. "That is where you wish to find yourself and to do so would be a relatively easy matter as i can introduce you to the medical Sennin to begin your journey as a Medic in training."

He had placed the offer before her however it would be up to Kiyoko to decide what to do with that information, few received the chance to meet two Sennin in a casual manner however the man was more than happy to extend the offer to someone such as herself. "We can meet her after this little session of ours and meet just as we have now over a bowl of ramen. However what i will say is make sure you yourself know that this is what you want out of your life that is all i ask from you in exchange."

It was always a habit to ensure he was doing right by those he taught whether the lesson be in the body or the mind the outcome would always be for the betterment of the student. "To that end what do you think you will ask her, what would be the first thing you wish to learn from such a person. Do not get me wrong you are more than welcome to seek teaching from any who are willing myself included." With that he took pause, wondering how the Haku would take all this information.

[Post 4/5]
[WC: 322]

Haku Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiyoko follows his gaze to the Hospital knowing in her heart that helping is her future. She speaks with a calmness new to this conversation as she thinks about her path. "No, I know that this is my path, ever since I was a child I have wanted to help others, it's just a matter going about it. I was never the best fighter, and as a healer I don't need to be. I don't want to kill anyone anyway, it all points to one place."

Kiyoko looks back at Yukio and her composure slips "But are you sure you would introduce me to the Medical Sennin? I mean meeting you is already pretty rare for someone like me, and I don't know, she is probably super busy and doesn't have time to talk to me I can just talk to someone else. Besides over Ramen? Isn't that a little to casual for two Sennin to casually discuss with me... someone like me over uh, Ramen?" Kiyoko is quite flustered by his casual demeanor about all this. "Oh right you wanted questions, right well I mean I never expected to actually you know talk to the Medical Sennin face to face to discuss uh you know... Being a medic I just figured I would talk to a recruiter or something... but uh, I guess I would ask about helping people? I don't know... I've never really thought about helping before I just do it, and obviously i'll be taught how to heal so maybe... Is there a place in the Medical Branch for a nobody like me?"

Kiyoko sighs and inwardly kicks her self a few times, she was always bad with talking to people that would normally demand respect from here. Yet here was a Sennin casually talking with her, she knew she needed to relax and to calm her nerves and her mind, but she had a bad habit of gushing out words without thinking and this was one of those times. A few deep breaths later and she was ready to speak again "Ignore me, I get flustered easily, I would love to talk to the Medical Sennin, but also at the same time, maybe not her because I don't want to distract her from her way more important duties." Kioko relaxes with a happy sigh I totally nailed that

WC: [393]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a few steps towards her the man's hand came to rest on the Haku's head ruffling her hair to attempt to calm her. "Yes we are Sennin and that makes us busy people but the leader does not make the branch, it is those willing to follow us that has brought us to where we are now. The fact you would take this opportunity says a lot about you in a good way." Taking a few steps to guide the Genin towards the steps leading down the mountain face he turned for a moment waiting for her to follow.

"Trust me when i say she would be more than happy to meet you, the fact of the matter is sometimes all that time spent in the office can be quite draining after all we are only human the social interaction can be more than welcome at times." A chuckle left the man's lips as he shook his head slowly. "Do not be so flustered however, should it help you simply think of us as people more than superiors that way you may be able to relax somewhat and trust me when i say Ramen will always taste better when you share it with others in a calm and collected atmosphere."

Continuing to walk he thought on the girls words sighing slightly and shaking his finger. "Never think of yourself as a nobody rather think of yourself as someone who lacks the experience which i can assure you will come with time as it does with all of us. When i was your age i was much the same someone who didn't stand out at first but willing to take the extra steps to make myself more than i already was and that mindset will get you far in this village you have my word on that."

[Post: 5/5]
[WC: 307]
[WT: 1500+]

Haku Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiyoko moves to follow Yukio down towards the village still uncertain about meeting two Sennin in person, casually. Especially as someone who had no business talking to two of them to begin with. "Does it really say a lot for me? I just do what everyone else does, follow, oh I hope that's what everyone else does... Wouldn't it be treason otherwise? Yeah it's treason otherwise. Anyway, I can try to be less you know me, but I'm not sure I can think of you as just another uh, human you are really intimidating and you lead the ANBU and you have a Chinatsu, which is kinda adorable in a weird way.. but you are you know amazing and probably capable of squishing me like a fly without thinking about it and i'm just a nobo-Genin that wants to be a medic. Right? Right." She forces a laugh cringing inwardly as they walk down the path kicking herself again for being so easily flustered.

She takes a mental note to relax and not make a fool of herself anymore as it would probably be a bad idea that is very bad of an idea. The knowledge that he was once like her, a normal Genin with nothing special about them. Someone willing to do whatever they needed to help others a relief and maybe a sign of hope.

WC: [228]
WT: [1904]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back