Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Inuzuka Okami

Inuzuka Okami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okami Inuzuka
Ninken: Haiiro, large gray wolf with a brush of white on his muzzle and yellow eyes.

Physical Description:
Okami stands roughly 4 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 65 lbs. She has a slender frame typical for young girls her age that have been raised to "run with the pack". Her hair is the color of a dark raven, which is thick that trails down to her knees. Her skin is pale which seems to highlight her red fang markings across her cheeks. While she may appear small in stature and frame she has a fierce presence that makes up for her daintiness. Her eyes are a piercing steel gray that matches her wolf companion, Haiiro.

Personality: Okami is usually quiet and will keep to herself unless provoked, her ferocity and wildness can come swiftly when such a need arises. She enjoys spending most of her time with Haiiro, her large gray wolf. Often she will go on long runs with Haiiro and the other wolves within her clan. The quiet within the woods nearby is her favorite source of solitude. She is an oddity with her clan for her calm nature but perhaps her wild rage has yet to be released...

History:
Okami's parents belonged to the Inuzuka clan, which she was born to. Her parents were dedicated shinobi warriors of Stone who would protect it to their last breath. During one of their missions, they went MIA... All that was left of them were tattered clothes and a dismal scene of blood....They were never to be found. After the dissappearance of Okami's parents, she was left to live with her loving Grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa Inuzuka were once proud shinobi of stone, but had since retired to a life of healing. They now care for the sick and injured Inuzuka pets that the clan brings in after missions or skirmishes. Okami enjoys helping around their clinic as much as she can. She has yet to join the academy but has recently recieved an invitation to participate in their open house enrollment. The future of this young kunoichi seems to be set on a bright and prosperous path.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=586&t=44281][Here][/url] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Ii Hissori]
[Matsui Jomei]
[Sara]
[Sabaku]
<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back