Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Investigating [A Forgotten Blindsmen P2 ~ Ren/Kane]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two entered the building where they discovered a ballroom in disarray. The red carpeted floor was littered with broken, silver utensils and broken chairs. A section of the ballroom was covered in bright yellow tape where three men were standing around in a circle wearing imperial armor suits conversing with a man who looked out of place but oddly familiar to Ren and Kane. He was wearing a bright green bandana that would make a rain forest jealous complemented with a simple white shirt and camouflage cargo pants. There was one guy who wore similar clothing back at the train station in Raiden's Eyes. Was he the same guy from before?

"Hello. This is a crime investigation. Do you have authorization?" A man meandered toward them from the far corner holding a white clipboard and a quill pen.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: doing this solo from now on. Lets do this.)

Kane walked into the building seeing what could be one of the first crime investigations he had been to that he wasn't suppose to be at. Kane walked through the crowd in his imperial suit. A man approached him asking for identification. Kane pulled out his papers that he received at the beginning of their mission hoping that would suffice for the asking official. He really didn't need any issues today. He just wanted to do his mission. Though with any normal mission, there were always complications. Speaking of complications, Ren had disappeared again. How bothersome indeed. He was solo on this mission, not something he was totally against but he was assigned to Ren. Regardless, the mission had to go on.

Once he was let through he would make his way to the group of soldiers standing together talking with a familiar face from the train. Well ihe looked familiar anyway. Once reaching the group he would speak to them, his tone was level and emotionless "What do we have so far? Information wasn't exactly forthcoming when they signed me up to help with the investigation. It wasn't exactly true. He knew they captured a shinobi bodyguard and he knew some device or technique was used to make the shinobi black out and not remember what happened. Oh and the best part they think the shinobi is a thief or something or another. The whole situation was absolutely troublesome. Regardless Kane kept good posture and waited for a response. He would question the man that looked familiar later on, on a more one on one setting. Lets see what they would have to say.

WC: 275

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The men stopped their conversation abruptly as the two officers looked up at Kane. Kane could see the bewilderment in their eyes as the three men look at each other hoping one of them knew who this man. Fortunately, the man with the clipboard and his quill bounced into the group announcing the identity of Kane.

"Sorry, this is Saionji Kyoji. He is the officer from the..." The man began as he continued to peruse his notes. He shifted his glasses upward as he got a better view of the parchment. "northern region of Raiden's Eye. It also says here that you were supposed to come with a partner." The man said as he placed the clipboard down to his side.

Regardless of where Kane's partner was the group was in a hurry to finish this investigation as quickly as possible. "It is a pleasure to meet you Kyoji-san." One of the men said as he presented a black gloved hand to Kane. He appeared to be the leader or of higher rank not just due to his extravagant vest but the rigidity of his face like the ancient forest. He was a man who went through a lot during his years in the imperial army and it was unfortunate that in his last years the man would have to be involved in these fringes cases.

"We were just in the middle of questioning..." The man before interrupted by the cool voice of the gentleman in green.

"Interrogating..." The man said correcting in a stern voice.

"Right....apparently this man has some information about what had happened several nights ago." The man continued.

"Yeah and I already told you what I know. It is like I am the one on trial. I served my beat and I am not a Cribe anymore so I ain't going to be accused by no pigs." The accused man said insinuating his displeasure for being dragged here.

"Hey I have had enough..." The younger officer of the three men blurted out as he pointed his finger at the man. The leading officer waved his hand at the younger man attempting to calm the situation before it escalated again. "Alright, Jimu-san is it? Why don't you tell Kyoji-san what you told us?"

Jimu exhaled and stretched his shoulders as he gather himself to tell his story. "Like I said before, I heard from one my buddies down at the park that they had some job. I don't know who he didn't say. He told me that all we needed to do was pretend the rob a rich event or something. I am not sure what he meant but he did mentioned that ninja girl."

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kyoji huh.... interesting name but I can work with that. Kane thought to himself as he was being introduced by the man with the clipboard. The leader of the three and obviously the oldest, put out his hand and Kane returned the favor with a nice strong grip and responding the pleasantries "The pleasure is mine sir. My partner is off checking on a different lead we found on the way over here. I told him not to come back until he found something useful.... So we may not see him at all for the rest of the investigation." Now... was any of this true? Not a lick of it however they wouldn't know that and truth be told, Kane had no idea where Ren ran off to.

They brought forth the familiar man explaining he had information on the current situation. After some bickering and idiotic voicing of opinion by their only witness, he reluctantly told the very small bits of information, which in reality only lead to more empty clues. Kane rubbed his temples slightly, at this point wishing he was better at Genjutsu, something he was definitely going to have to study up on and learn more about at some point or time. For now it would be pure manipulation by the use of fear.

"Jimu-san. I'm going to give you two options and that's all your going to get. No negotiations, no other opportunities at a different time. One time deal and if you lie, the situation becomes worse. Option one, you tell me where I can find your "buddy" and I take you with me and let you go free of no charges of conspiracy once I have your buddy in custody. Option two, you don't cooperate and I throw you over to Hoshigakure and tell them this whole mess is your fault... and let them have their way with you. Now which one to you sounds more reasonable and is better for your future? He wouldn't listen to any protests from the other guards standing there. The likely hood of Kane letting the man go was slim to none but Kane wasn't showing any points of deception. His body demeanor and his tone sounded sincere and honest. God he loved being a shinobi at times.

wc: 384
mft

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there was one thing anyone could agree on was that sometimes fear could be effective. "Hey man chill. I don't want no fuss I gave my beat. I don't know where he is but I do know where he usually hangs out at." The man said begrudgingly.

"Well it is better than nothing." The corporal said as the rest of his men sighed in relief. At least there were getting somewhere. "Alright, tell us where and you are free to go providing you give a statement at the office." The corporal nodded at his men signaling them for departure.

"Right...I think it was at the corner of Maple and Constro Ave, right near that new taxi express building." The man said as he tapped his forehead trying to remember. He noticed that everyone was staring at him. "Oh you wanted me to lead you there..." The man chuckled jocularly jabbing his thumb at the exit as if he was showcasing where to to go. None of the men, especially Kane were amused at his constant prattling. "Alright....Alright. I will show ya." The man said as he thrusted his leg forward before being halted by one of the officers. The officers gloved hand rested against the man's chest as he impeded the man's movement. "Hold on..." The officer said as he flipped out a pair of steel handcuffs. "Come on.." The man said with great annoyance. "You pigs think I am going to run away."

"No." The man said succinctly. "Protocol. Now move it."

Time passed as they five walked through the empty streets. The cold wind accompanied them as they passed and crossed streets and avenues until they reached an alley. A metallic door could be seen leaning against the red bricked wall. The door seem to have been pushed through as seen by the broken hinges of the door pointed inward. One of the officers crept down to examine as he ran his fingers across the door. "This is carbon-steel. It would have taken a lot of force to bust through this door. I don't see anything that could have done this. Captain, you think it could have been a shinobi?"

"It is hard to say, Kanbe-san." The corporal said as he maneuver his way into through the entrance. His hand disappeared as he pulled out an green illuminated stick and highly caliber m40 crossbow -- a weapon small enough to hide in one's coat but enough power to rival a gatling crossbow. The rest of the crew followed walking through what appeared to be broken wooden tables and glass. The smell of the place was astounding like the pungent smell of a tire boiling in hot water. The officers took out their similar weapons as they scavenged the place from head to toe. "Where the hell are we, Jimu-san." One of the officers said as he traverse his surroundings. "Where do you think genius? Its their hideout. Weird that all their s*** is still here." Jimu said as he kicked a empty can across the room. It rolled across the wooden floor before stopping against what appeared to be a rag. When the corporal walked over with his light, the rag turned into a red jacket with white dragon embroidered on the back. "Hey this is my buddy's jacket." Jimu said as he walked closer with his hands still cuff together. "Wait..." The corporal said as he walked by. His hand disappeared into his coat again and pulled out a white handkerchief as he it aside. He lifted his green stick closer to the ground as he knelt forward. There was some strange black power substance scattered around where the black coat was. He took the handkerchief and rubbed some of the substance onto the white sheet. The substance was coarse like sand but it had a fluid feel to it like motor oil.

"Kyoji-san. Could you get over here?" The corporal asked as he waved his hand to come closer. "Your region is known for forensics. Do you know what this substance is?" He said pointing toward

[Yomoko. You can rp figuring out that this black power is flesh after it has been incinerated from intense heat. RP how you came to conclusion or keep it to yourself. You would also notice after examining the place that there is no scorch marks or anything that insuiate that a jutsu or some fire had been here. All you know is that something burned and killed everyone here.]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ahh... the manipulation of fear, what a wonderful thing indeed. Kane thought to himself as his play worked in the end. A small smirk was on his face from how easily things were playing out. The officers brought another smile to Kane's face as they brought out handcuffs and put them on their new captive. That would make it even easier to keep him in line. Limited arm movement and already slower than Kane was, that which he was sure of, this guy would be easy to pick apart for information now. However, for now they had a lead on to the correct path, as long as the information checked out that is. The guy tried getting out of leading them there, but all everyone did was stare at him, Kane especially gave him a death stare as in to say "move it or else" and reluctantly the handcuffed witness showed them the way as they walked through the barren streets to their location which had a metallic busted open door and a destroyed interior. Another mystery to solve before the real mystery is solved; oh how wonderful.

The officers, after inspecting the carbon-steel door, came to a hypothesis that this might be the work of shinobi. Kane looked at himself and it was definitely possible except for the fact that it was made to look like Shinobi had done it. If a real shinobi had done it than there would be no trace that it was in fact a shinobi was even there. They get sloppy but they weren't this stupid, Kane would know being one... not that he would tell them that for obvious reasons.

Their captive kicked a can across the room and then saw his buddies jacket but right before he could go to it an officer stopped him. The officer moved over to it and saw black powder and rubbed some of a substance on a white handkerchief. The same officer asked Kyoji, whom is Kane, to come over and take a look at the substance. Kane who recognized his fake name, as if it were his real one, walked over to him and took a sample of the substance on his own finger. It was odd and Kane didn't know what the fluid was. It could be blood. He took some more of the black powder substance and rubbed it together. He knew where he had seen this before now. One of Kane's victims back in mist, when Kane burned him so badly that pieces of flesh fell off onto the ground. This was flesh and blood. But there were no scorch marks so this was no fire jutsu.

"Its flesh and Blood. But this definitely wasn't done by a jutsu. The jutsu would have left scorch marks around the body and there. He said point to the back wall. "There would be huge black marks all over the wall. No whomever or whatever did this, this is no shinobi ability. What happened here though and how the body came to be this way. That is something I don't get."

Kane got up from his position and looked over to Jimu and pulled out a six inch knife. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt pressing the knife against his neck. "I like changing the rules and the rules just changed. You have fifteen seconds to tell me what I want to know and if you lie, well... I hope you had a good life. What was your dead friend getting himself into over there, and I want all the details. These guys behind me don't make the rules anymore. I do, now talk. His face was with murderous intent. The man knew more than he was telling. He would tell them, or die for not.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyoji was quick in his analysis revealing to the men that it was black dust particles on the ground was the remains of a torched body. The only significance was that the body was neither naturally burned or artificially burned. No one really knew what happened in the building except Jimu-san who Kyoji strongly believed he knew more than the meaningless banter that he was spewing. Kyoji had enough of his game as he grabbed his turtle neck collar and pressed a sharp knife precariously close to his neck.

Jimu-san remained silent over Kyoji's open threats at he glanced at the officer not out of fear but rather out of annoyance. It was easy to see that this man wasn't really an officer. This man was so quick to determine what exactly was in that dust more than any pronounced officer. It would not even surprised Jimu if this man was a shinobi himself. Hoshigakure must be hiring their own muscle to clean up their mess but they had no clue that the shinobi were being played. Fortunately, there was enough commotion at the back that the current situation with Jimu and Kyoji had to be put on hold.

The three officers could hear a small clatter and a shadowy figure maneuver itself out an open passage, apparently, there was another exit from the building. "Hey you stop." Kanbe-san exclaimed as his hand reached for his own crossbolt weapon. He fired an arrow and completely missed the figure as it crashed into a mirror shattering the glass. "D***t". He said as he rushed forward toward the door. The others followed suit with one of them grasping at Kyoji's shoulder to follow their suspect. Jimu contorted his body as he moved closed enough to cause one of the officers to push against him so that he could fall flat on his stomach near where the jacket laid. The blade managed to pierce his arm as he pressed his hand against the wound. Unbeknown to everyone else, his offhand reached out toward a small jewel that no one noticed and slipped it into his felted shoes.

"Kyoji-san, we have to keep moving" The general said as he waved his hand to follow him. "We can treat him once we find our suspect."

Whatever Kyoji decided they would all be chasing this figure in the night who seemed to move like the shadows themselves. Eventually, the chase brought them to the open streets where the incandescent lights shine over the figure. The figure was merely a bearded old man covered in old rags cradling a can. He held up his hands as he dropped the can onto the ground. The old man's beady black eyes stared with confusion with his bushy gray eyebrows elevated in fear.

"Put your hands behind your head and walked slowly to the light." Kanbe said still holding his weapon toward the frightened man. The officer tilted his head toward him as he gestured one of his comrades to go check him. The officer patted the man's side and front coat before announcing to the rest of them that the old man was clean. "Why did you run when we ordered you to stop."

"I wa gonna kill me." The man said in a raspy voice. He coughed like his throat was covered in mucus "Just getting food no trouble no how. Saw a party last night at the place thought I get something."

"Do you know what happened with the people?"

"You know I am what you call...in dire need of medical attention." Jimu said in a booming voice as he continued to grasp his wounded hand. "It would be bad publicity if you let your only suspect die in your case."

[Almost done here]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back