Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Investments

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Continuation

It did not take long for word to spread, a small woman with a mechanical monster wrapped in chains tethered behind her. She was not recognized as Fuu nor did she share her old name, leaving the given name she chose for herself 'Michi.' She did not find it difficult to find a place to stay, even with the impressive, intimidating 'prisoner' she kept with her, everyone had a price even it it required some haggling. Soons Haven in particular had a disease -- one of avarice in particular. There was a disparity here that was noticeable to even the most casual of observer between the rich and the poor, there was very little in-between. The poor vastly outnumbered the wealthy, however the poor tolerated the present state of affairs because they hoped that one day they would be among the grossly rich and they they would be able to lord their wealth over others in the way it was lorded over them.

That was a dream that most would never live out, but this was a city of fools and dreamers.

She found a nice place near the heart of the city, it was the sort of place where wealthy traveling merchants or foreign aristocrats would stay. She was even offered the room free of charge as long as she agreed to one thing the duration of her stay, that she keep her strange, chained follower near her window with the curtains open. The oddity garnered the community's attention and interest, something that served to Michi's benefit as well as the hotel "La Salle Rouge". Word traveled faster than the speed of light, a theoretical impossibility that she witnessed firsthand. The offers started rolling in within the first three hours. She waited three nights, she wanted to know what the highest bid would be and it was substantial.

She sent a letter by courier to the Aburabuta estate. It read simply:
The Letter said:
Aburabuta Hirotomi, Businessman and Merchant Lord hopeful;

I am familiar with your unsavory activities domestically and abroad, however I have a proposition for you if you are willing to meet me. I have seen your offer for the "mechanical chained monstrosity" at La Salle Rouge and I wish to meet you at a place of my choosing. I have researched the city of Soons Haven and I am aware of your many investments. I will refuse to meet you at an establishment you own or have a controlling interest in. If the offer you have made me is in good faith and you plan on fulfilling your part as the buyer with integrity then you may meet me at La Petite Bouilloire à Thé. You may arrive with one guardian of your choice if you feel that your personal security is at risk, if I learn that you have planted others I will kill each of them. If you plan on being delinquent in payment, I will obtain my property and I will erase any evidence that my product was ever in your care, which again may result in fatal consequences pending the situation.

If you remain interested and willing to conform to my requests, please meet me in three hours. I will be waiting for you, and no worries Mister Aburabuta, as you are well-aware your reputation precedes you.

Michi/Fuu

She had work to do still.

Topic Left

S Rank -- 30 min.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back