Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Iroas Kupaku

Akuno Tatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Iroas Kupaku

Physical Description: Kupaku is above average stature for his age. Standing at 65" (165.1 cm), some might say that he is quite imposing for his age. With a athletic physique and slightly tanned skin, he shows signs of spending a considerable amount of time working on his physique like exercising regularly. Defining characteristics include blue hair and deep blue eyes. At first glance, he seems to be without blemishes or scars, but calices can be found on his hands and scars hide in normally concealed areas such as his chest and back. He weighs around 130 pounds with a very low body fat percentage.

Simplicity is the best word to describe Kupaku's wardrobe. He normally just wears a red t-shirt and long, beige pants tucked into a pair of sturdy boots. If it is cold, raining, or sometimes just on a whim, Kupaku likes to wear a blue collared jacket with it's sleeves rolled up and a red cloak on top. Lastly, he wears a pair of fingerless gloves with plating on the back of his hands and wrists.

Mental Description: Words like "fate" and "destiny" are not a part of Kupaku's vocabulary. He believes that, with enough hard work and determination, anyone can do anything. While he understands that everyone starts with certain advantages and disadvantages, any goal that any type of person has is ultimately attainable. That being said, regardless of the disadvantages that have been set upon Kupaku, he continues to move forward, giving his all to accomplish his goals. His fundamental belief is such that, although he may not have control over the things that happen to him, he does have control on how he chooses to respond. Because of this, Kupaku is incredibly strong willed and continues to fight long after others have given up.

This outlook is very important to Kupaku, and he pretty much applies it to every aspect of his life. Because of his natural, unyielding determination, Kupaku's peers at times find him to be a source of inspiration; he appears to them as a symbol of Hope, and to some, a stalwart defender of indomitable will— Their Hero.

History: I could hear the sounds of celebration in the distance. It was the arrival of a new year, but I knew it was the same as all the others.

Being born to the Kurogane family was no easy task. They were known for producing extraordinary ninja and I was far from extraordinary. They never allowed me to practice jutsu and the only way I could participate in training was as a dummy, just a stationary target for them to practice their jutsu on. I wasn't allowed to train and I was basically treated like I wasn't even a part of the family.

I just stood there, next to the window in my room, watching the snow fall outside and listening to the chatter and laughter as they celebrated the coming of the new year. I just couldn't stand the environmet. I was tired of it all and just wanted a break. I left my house that night in a snowstorm and I just kept running, thinking about my situation and how I had no control over what was happening to me.

"If only I had been born different."

"If only I had more power."

Thoughts like these ran through my mind as I ran aimlessly through the storm. Some might say I got lost that day in the storm, but I think I actually found myself. Down to my last breaths, I fell to my knees. As I looked down at my hands, accepting my fate, my vision was distorted by tears. I clenched my fists as hard as I could and let out the loudest scream I could muster.

A stranger suddenly appeared before me almost as if on cue. He was an older man, with a beard. All I could do was stare at him blankly. However, even in my weakened state, I heard the words he said to me, "Are you frustrated, kid? The fact that you are the weakest one? If so, hold on to that feeling. That's proof you haven't given up yet......on yourself." Those words were branded into the core of my very being.

With all the strength I had left, I stood up and wiped the tears from my eyes. I never went back to my family after that, if I could even call them that. I decided that I would be a Ninja. I decided that despite all of the disadvantages that were set upon me, I could still become strong. I trained every day with a perfectly balanced diet over the next 5 years to prepare for my enrollment into the academy.

My name is Iroas Kupaku and I am here.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This is for approval however, we request that you change the Iroas part of the name to be a more fitting one with the community and more Japanese sounding if you please.
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
Thank you for your patience!

Please post a request for a Academy Student HERE. If needed please request a Name Change HERE to make your account name match your character name.

Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here!
The spring of youth!

Once in Leaf Usergroup please post your character profile HERE
As a new player below is the Student package, please post your starting stats as reflected as below in your profile.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Starting Yen has been given, as has your banner, and Leaf Access has been granted!

If you want to join our community OoC! We have a Discord server. (Click the picture). Want to be part of our village chat? just go to "#Role-request" channel and state that you would like to have leaf access with the link of your character approval you were approved. Easy as that!​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back