Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Is it not written ‘Big events always cast their shadows’?

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He continued to move at extreme speed through the sleeping village, skipping from rooftop to rooftop as he weaved his way towards the Hokage Tower. Though he moved with great speed he was not moving without cation, ducking behind air conditioning units and random birdcages, weaving through smoke stacks and roof peaks. A static of light blue energy burst momentarily around him right before each burst in speed.

Sandaled feet padded quietly across the roof of the mansion, his eyes scanning for a point of ingress to the grotesque building. A door to the roof stood open, the artificial glare shining out in an obtuse rectangle of light. A guard leaned nonchalantly against the doorframe, smoking what appeared to be a very calming cigarette.

Perfect…<i></i>

His world shifted to the blue end of the red spectrum as he manipulated his own personal time to increase his speed exponentially. The smoking man feeling nothing other than a slightly stronger breeze and possibly a strange red in his peripheral vision as blood began to run freely from the puncture wound through his throat.

He would systematically search every room of the building in his strategic descent, carefully attempting to avoiding any other villagers he may come across in his search of the Hokage Tower.

Should take me about thirty minutes to sweep I think…<i></i>

Topic Entered and Topic Left in 30 min
216 words
30 minutes - Half the Time Card.
image.jpg

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back