Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Is that really you?? (Private, Suyashi)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This forest was most certainly different from the one back at Kumogakure. It felt strange and different. Walking around the forest was a lovely thing to do, but it won’t be the same as being in the Ancient Forest in Kumogakure, just sitting on the tree branches and just singing her life away. It was a beautiful hobby… maybe… she could do that again?? If nobody was around?? Then again, what is there to life without a little bit of risk??

Glancing around, the female looked for any suitable branches that could handle her build, and, upon finding a suitable one, she climbed the rather large tree and sat down on it.

“Even the trees aren’t like the ones in Kumogakure... but they’re very nice… I must send a letter to my old man in a few days and tell him about my adventures so far… he would appreciate it so much… Maybe even some photos”

With them words, Minako placed her lips together and smiled softly as she began to bring out some sort of tune. Humming was usually quiet and peaceful, and it usually didn’t attract too much attention.

Words: 191​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
eAzvodw.gif

Suyashi had resigned to his house for the day.. within the trees here he would find a desolate area of the Forest of Death to use as a way to get away from the life in Konoha. Not many people would come looking for him here... especially since for someone of his stature, one wouldnt think he would live here. So it was a ploy enough for people to wonder about Suyashi. He made sure people didnt notice him entering the forest... but he would tell people he often trained there. The solitude was good to keep his mind and spirit clear. Him and Norio were subject to change that though, they trained anywhere. However, today this was not about training... this was about solace. And with everything Suyashi had been going through, he'd needed sometime to get away from everyone and everything. His mother was dying... and he couldnt help. He'd left Minako in Kumogakure. And he'd fallen so much behind on just training and retaining his skills... That he would wonder what in the world he was waiting for?

So he would cook... Salmon and Rice with other veggies on the side to maybe help him. The Smell would encompass everything in the small area... but the smell did not overcome Suyashi's trained nose for Minako. Before she would begin her tune he would already be on her scent. Thinking it was just something he'd brought home. Maybe she was so much on his mind that he would be delusional. Who knew... but then he could hear the tune. 'Huh? Who would come this deep?', no one from Konoha would. It would either be ANBU or a foreigner. And... just with his luck. It would be ANBU telling him to leave because of sanctions or some such... but it wasnt, as he would open the door to his tree house. (The house in the picture just up in the trees.) Looking down he would see her blond hair... tracing through the area. Seemingly without a care...

"M-...Minako!?", Leaping from his position down to the forest floor, he'd be a rough twenty or so feet away from her. "Is... that really you?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako was just trying to enjoy herself as much as possible. She wasn't struggling to take it all in or anything, but it was extremely different than her old home. She could possibly be just missing her family, she did love all their little quirks and their fun and laughter after all.

While humming, Minako embraced the wind that tried to whip her hair in all kinds of directions, Minako wouldn't allow that though, she quickly grabbed her hair to prevent it from aggressively rippling around.

That's when she heard a very familiar voice… it seemed to have matured a bit, but it still sounded very much the same. It was… his voice… it was Suyashi’s… to hear his voice sounded good, she felt like something inside her wanted to explode and go absolutely wild, she couldn't contain her excitement.

Turning her head, she looked to the male and then tilted her face slowly with a smile on her face. He really did look different, it made Minako wonder how much she has changed in his perspective.

“Yes, Suyashi…” Minako answered politely before dropping herself down on the floor with some sort of elegance. “Suyashi, I am a resident of Konohagakure now. I have been allowed to do so by Takeshi himself.” She knew what to do next, but at first, she hesitated. She only wanted to give him a friendly hug, but she didn't know if he would push her off. So instead, she simply stood there and waited for Suyashi’s reaction on the happy news. “I hope you don't mind seeing more of me…”

Words: 266​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suyashi would smile, almost instantly as she would speak, her voice like doves flying through the air... Majestic and pure. Something that he would grow to appreciate with time. Though, he was enthralled with it now... words and emotions were on a bender with how he was feeling when he saw her. Those golden locks of long flowing hair with the curves of her voluptuous figure. She was everything he dreamt of. More than he could imagine... it was so awe inspiring that he would blink for a moment as she would turn around thinking to himself, 'Is... is she real!?', though he could smell her... he could see her, but he didnt believe she was real, at least in the notion that she was someone that would make that leap... but boy was he glad and appreciative to the fact that she made that exact decision.

"So... You live here now?", nodding to himself for a moment he would find that she had time to plan this out with the Hokage. Which meant she knew about this for quite sometime? Did she come here for him? For a new life? Was she running from something? Someone? It didnt matter Suyashi would keep her safe... he vowed it on his honor as a man and as a shinobi of the Leaf to protect her. Though, he felt like he was a bit selfish... wanting nothing more than to keep her all to himself. To shower her in affection and keep here pure and away from the likes of those who would attempt to taint her. 'Maru.', Sushi would think to himself. Shaking his head ultimately, he'd huff out before, holding out his hand.

"I want to see all of you. And as much of you as you'd allow me to see...", a phrase if thought about in such a way, would make someone think he was thinking sexually, but it was deeper than that. He wanted to know... just who she was. How she was. What she aspired for... and anything else she would allow him to learn from her. He was infatuated with her, maybe more than he would be able to admit to right now, but in that same moment, he wanted just to be able to hold her... And he could. So he would. Allowing himself to move closer to her, he'd move from his hand outstretched to a full blown embrace. "I've missed you.", and he did. So much so that he was going to begin writing her love letters...

Alas... It was not meant to be. For now he had her within an arms reach. And it was his chance to make something more of all this.

"Are you hungry?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her feelings were just getting madder and madder inside. Feeling Suyashi’s arms around her made her feelings relieve themselves. Finally, she found her friend, even if this was merely their second ever meeting, it felt great. It felt so right too. “Suyashi, I missed you too. I missed you so bloody much, I didn't expect to meet you here though…” She admitted.

She especially didn't think she would meet him in a forest out of all places. The local town? Sure, lots of people flock to town to do shopping, which is what Minako will have to do sooner or later, especially since she packed light.

Upon being asked if she was hungry, she nodded. She didn't really eat that much, but she may as well grab a small bite, otherwise she will become ravenous. “While I'd like some food… I don't know what I would like specifically…” Minako admitted before scratching the back of her head and snuggled into Suyashi some more. “Will we be going anywhere?? I don't really want you wasting your money when you've only met me for the second time.”

She really needed to loosen up, but she only really loosened up if she was either angry or if she could trust someone with her life. While she already trusted Suyashi somewhat, there was a few things holding her back.

Words: 225​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Smiling with much solace he'd gained just from seeing her alone he would embrace her whole with lustful glee in his heart. He did like her for her... but there was an undertone at times. That was neither here nor there, Suyashi was just happy to see her. Honestly, he didnt expect to see her for some time. Though, now that he was... he would change everything to see if they couldnt see where this could go between them. So with a bow of the head he would point her up to the tree tops. "My home is up there... as I live in this dense forest when I'm not out on missions. I used to have an apartment but I've given up that life for something simpler... nicer and calmer.", nodding he would watch her looking into her eyes which looked so immaculate that he couldnt help but get lost for the moment.

"In terms of food... I'm actually whipping something up right now. So If you'd like some fresh Grilled Salmon with rice and an assortment of veggies. You're welcome to join me... I'd love it if you did.", nodding once more he would find that her soul was so kind... in the tone she spoke. She always seemed so damn sincere, and he couldnt help but admire it. He loved it without words. More than words. Words could not be used to describe it.... However, now he would have to think about this deeper, he barely knew her. However, he wanted to know everything about her. He wanted to be around her constantly.

"Well consider this our second date... I know you barely know me. Or vice versa... but I'd just like to keep a smile on your face and food in your belly. That would make me a happy man."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To feel Suyashi’s arms around her, to have this strange feeling was most certainly nice to take note of, she kind of wanted it more and more, but she took heed in this, she was meant to be doing other more important things, like decorating her house, or even shopping for that complete makeover for example. However, she wanted this too, like a selfish little girl that demanded some attention all the time due to the sake of just having it. She wanted all his attention on her, as bad as that sounded.

Hearing that his home was on the treetops, she looked up and gave some sort of surprised look, she didn’t expect him to… well… live in the forest. On the bright side, he lives in Konohagakure, just like her now, so they could probably visit each other for as much as they wanted. This is something that Minako would like a lot.

“Because you don’t mind, I would love to join.” She admitted as she had a few little thoughts in her mind. A second date… so he really was her first date… it wasn’t awkward at all, but she decided to keep a mental note of that just incase. After all, she did feel she had the need to protect the little memories that she has spent with Suyashi. “I wonder how it’ll taste.” Minako admitted.

“Well, I… guess I would be wasting your time staying out here if it’s cooking, in fact, I could be the reason it may even be burning!” Minako didn’t want to be the reason that the food was badly impacted. “Sorry… I am in no rush, I just don’t want you to be upset.”

Minako bit her lower lip as she looked up to the trees once more. “Which way to go?? I don’t want to bother you with direction’s… but leaves do exist… ahah…”

Words: 315​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Heh, and I'd love to have you as a beautiful guest in my humble abode...", nodding he would look up and around. There were many ways to get up into the canopy of leaves and branches that he'd setup here just in case he was in need of a quick route away and up into the treetops. Though, a smirk as he'd lift his nose, the food still had about ninety seconds before it began to burn, so he had sixty seconds to get there, nodding they were less than that away but still he was a very calculated person and Suyashi would just look at Mina a second longer... taking in the glory of her before he would draw a Kunai and motion for her to follow him. "This way. Heh, Food's gonna be ready in a bit...", nodding he would make his way to a rope and small elevation system it was intimate in its design only enough space for two people.

"Heh Might have to get alittle close.", he'd hold out a hand for her to grab onto as the other hand would be upwards stretched onto the rope. If she grabbed unto his hand he would continue, pulling her close as he'd pull on the rope once which would cause the design to spring to life, one pull set off a sequence that would lift them from their spot. "Not much further from here... I built all of this myself about a year before coming to Kumogakure. Towards the end of my tenure as a Genin... Heh Pretty cool eh?", the view from the tree tops would be elaborate, intricate in its design and fleshed out in the system with all ropes and wooden structures leading back to the small tree house. Once atop the trees and amongst the rope and pulleys he would lead her steadily to the home of wood and metal bearings.

"Welcome to my humble abode... And if I didnt say it before... Welcome to Konoha. I think you'll enjoy it here..." a genuine smile and lift of his latch which locked the door, the bolt would slide up and then over allowing entry, from there it would be plastered with some sheep skin with other Animal skins that he'd made while being here in the forest... Sushi was, a mountain man of sorts, just without the beard and flannel. It was nice and tidy... The smell of salmon would fill the air as the veggies and rice would cook along side it, it was enough for him and a few others, but he was essentially cooking for the next few days. Something he did when he felt like a mission could come up at anytime so he didnt have to do much in terms of preparations. "You may sit or stand if you wish... treat this as your own home.", on a far wall would be many medical books mostly about correct wound care and resuscitation techniques that were a bit outlandish. Field Surgery and many different medical tools attached to a belt slung over the shoulder of a long black and grey trench coat, his medical garbs. Then there were other books... stories and even journals. Some were listed as Minamoto stories... others seemed to be personal journals. It left much up to the imagination, but the place was flourishing with lights ran by an electric generator that Suyashi minorly built on his own, it was rinky dink but a work in progress for something he could put into practice if anything happened in the main city.

"So? You like Fish... Ocean Salmon, some veggies and rice?", nodding with a smile as he made his way over to the stove to finish the meal with a huge smile on his face.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“A beautiful guest?! N-no! T-that can’t be right! I am just average!” Minako was a bit iffy when he called her beautiful. She never seen herself as beautiful. She always saw herself as a monster. She didn’t want to tell Suyashi though, even if she was lying through her teeth, she wasn’t lying to an extent, after all. More like a half truth.

Signalling her to follow him, she done so dutifully and with no issues, even holding onto his hand and letting him bring her closer to him. Upon him explaining he built it all himself, she gasped lightly and looked around all excitedly. It really was a beautiful piece of work. “It’s so badass and beautiful. To think you managed all of this is incredible!” To think that there was people around her age doing this kinda stuff made her want to grab a bottle of wine and just drink it nonstop.

When he welcomed her, she smiled softly to him and gave him another hug before the both of them were allowed to enter his house. She glanced around quickly before she clapped her hands lightly, applauding it’s interior design and just how pretty it was.

Upon him stating she can sit or stand, Minako opted to take a seat, making sure to sit down with the correct posture and nodded to Suyashi’s question.

“Yes, Suyashi, I do enjoy them foods.” She admitted before showing off a big grin. “To be honest, I know I don’t each much, but I am not that picky of an eater to an extent.”

Words: 263​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Smiling he would continue praparing the food and the smells of his spices and herbs that he ground down himself, he learned alot in his travels with his mother, mikasa and teachings of Yomi. He was prepared for long trips, and even ventured to Kumogakure to meet Minako. By far the best decisions made in his life. Though it wouldnt lead him into a relationship with Minako, but maybe if he continued to play his cards right he would be able to call her his, and he would be her's. Though, there were many things that would hinder and prevent that from going on about the business of acknowledging the facts that remained, Was she here because of him? Or.. Was she here for something else? He would definitely find out... but he trusted his stomach... he knew there was something in his body telling him that things were going to work out for the better.

"Average? Minako... You're anything but...", nodding he would want to give an air about it that would be able to learn more about things regarding her... and why she did things. Why she loved things, why she hated things. Nodding he would continue, "I dont suspect that you will agree with me... but, tats how I feel. Anyways, Thank you for your compliments. Im still trying to refine my skills, and having this place allows me to learn more about myself... and be able to prep myself from Village situations.", nodding he would roll his shoulders as he'd be fixing up a tray of food for Minako.

"Well, I enjoy cooking. I learned alot with my mother when we traveled from Kirigakure after it froze over...", nodding he would walk over with two trays of food. Identical only Suyashi's tray had a pill bottle on the end of the tray, pain killers maybe? Who knew... he was a medic so he likely got them or made them himself. Setting her tray down infront her, "Is there anything you'd like to drink?", he'd speak while setting his try not far from her. Awaiting for her response.. if she wanted something he would tell her about the choices: Fresh Orange Juice, Lemon Tea, Chilled Green Tea, and Purified Stream Water. After which, he would go attain the drink of choice as he'd bring back her drink and water for himself.

"Oioi... Mina-chan, what made you want to move to Konoha?", tilting his head to the side he would wonder... letting it slip out, but being uncaring of the fact that it did. However, he'd drop it if it was not something she wished to talk about... who knew though.
breakfast-traditional.jpg

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Being told that she was anything but average made her cover her face just a bit. This guy really knew how to charm a girl. He really should be using his charms for another lass though. Minako was not wife material, nor was she a good person to be a friend with at all. She was a monster, someone people need to be really careful of. Minako loves the company, but with all the changes that was happening within her, she wasn’t sure if she should let someone with so much charm so close to her… then again, she has been hugging him and has even been glad to see him, so he has already entered dangerous territory.

Upon being asked what she wanted to drink, the female had a little thought before she bit her lower lip. She asked for the choices before she decided. “The orange juice, please.” She gave a little smile as she stated what she wanted.

After everything was sorted, Minako chuckled at his question. “I came because I crave knowledge, Suyashi.” She answered. “There is so much I do not know. When Takeshi and I met up in Tea, we both had a delightful conversation. He is a lovely Hokage by the way, very sweet and very easy-going.” She announced with happiness. “But yes, with this conversation, he and I agreed that it would be a good idea for me to come over to Konohagakure to live.”

That was when Minako noticed the pills…

“Suyashi… are you… Okay?? You’re not ill are you??”

Words: 259​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suyashi would smirk, then nod at her choice. He used Orange Juice to help with preventing sickness, helped keep his immune system up. He made a spacial batch before trips to cold climates. It didnt happen often but ever since going to Kumogakure he learned with his attempt at light dressing and being sick for a week because of his negligence. That was a long time ago though... before he met Minako. He spent a year there... studying. Training. Getting better at his craft and he came back to Konoha a better man because of it. Though there was still much to learn. Much to decide. Much to inherit with his thoughts and much to be discovered in his mind. He wanted to learn it all. He wanted to become the best... and if the hat of the Hokage laid for him at the end of it all he would certainly take it in stride.

Coming back with the orange juice he would listen to her, much to be learned from her tone. She was always seeking knowledge... but he couldnt help but realize that he wasnt one of those reasons she decided to come. However, it would be daft of her to do such a air headed thing. 'Go where you think you can best grow... not where you think you'll have the most suitors...' Sushi would think to himself with a solemn nod. He was mature enough to realize that there was alot more in this life than relationships. They, as shinobi, were taught against alot of it to be honest... but in times of peace and tranquility, everyone believed it would last forever. One could at least hope it would or could. Anyways, he would smile nodding... then shaking his head.

"No. I'm not sick... just in tons of pain. My body is wrecked from my training schedule... because I'm running ths hospital so these short moments I'm home... I have to either rest or train. You happened to catch me on a training day...", nodding he would smile a bit before taking two of the pills from the bottle and knocking them back and swallowing them with his water. "Nothing to be afraid of. I'm not dying or anything... Its just because I havent had a chance to sit back in a while and rest... but The Sennin should be back in a weeks time. So I'll survive until then.", nodding though listening back in his head to what she'd said prior. There were many things that he could surmise from her being here... That would mean she wasnt with Kiri. Or, that she might have had enough free time to think about a relationship... but he didnt want to rush anything at all... the best things in life came to those who were patient.

Suyashi would look to Minako, gulping down and sitting himself down near her, more or less across from her, so he could see her reaction perfectly to what he would be about to say, "Aye. I believe that you're here for the right reasons... and I cannot be more grateful you came. Because, I was thinking... Of maybe getting to know you more personally. Yanno, kinda like... a boyfriend would know his girlfriend?", and there it was, sweat dropping from Suyashi's forehead as he would grow as red as a Tomato ripe for picking on a warm Summer day. A boy... trying to be a man who looked to Minako for one answer... but he was prepared for his heart to be broken as he couldnt look at her for too long without looking away.

'Crap... did I blow it?!'

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To hear that Suyashi needs pills to help his body was really upsetting to Minako. She didn’t think that Suyashi would need such a thing to begin with, she saw him as someone who is extremely independent, and wouldn’t depend on something like pills. Minako understood that being dependent on something can make someone independent. She had to depend on Hitomi for a short while because she struggled to walk at one point, this helped her become independent.

“I feel bad for catching you on a training day, but I also feel really lucky because I have got to spend time with you, I admit. Even though that makes me rather selfish for thinking so.” Minako stated.

Watching the guy sit across from her, he asked her a question that came right out of the blue, his face turned red… but so did hers… she couldn’t believe what he asked. He asked if they could be boyfriend and girlfriend? This was only their second visit, yet it felt… right?? No, no, it couldn’t of felt so right?? Right now, her heart and mind were fighting, her mind was telling her no, and to see him a bit more first, but her heart was telling her to go for it, because she may not have had another shot at this.

She nodded.

“I’d really like that Suyashi.” She announced. “I’m not particularly good with affection at times though, just a warning in advance.”

That was a lie to an extent, she was doted on by her family, she still wasn’t used to love properly yet.

“I also want to mention this… I can protect myself Suyashi, if I am injured… go to others before myself. I can manage…”

She knew bloody well she couldn’t, she knew no medical jutsu at all, zilch. She just saw others were more important before her.

Words: 310​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Ah no sweat, I'm already one of the strongest in the village. I dont need much training its just keeping everything up. Plus, you're worth the rest and time. I'd take time for you any day of the week!", chuckling a bit he would resonate with what she said, but he didnt mind at all, his training didnt matter much these days, he'd brought his body to the point where he could only get so much faster, or solid in his skills. Now it was just down to putting things into practice... Everything seemed to stop. His eyes, golden and longing, searched for an answer to his plight. He wanted so badly to be with her. To be around her, in his place... like this he would want to be with her endlessly. To be more coherent to the thoughts and ideals that Sushi would pursue in this life and the next. Though, he knew that this was going to be just another phase, right? She would never go for it. She would never be with a knuckle head like him, he didnt deserve to be loved by someone sweet and mysterious... but maybe it was the mystery that she held that made him want her even more as time seemed to over cast his thoughts. From the moment he laid eyes on her, he felt something in his heart churn for just a simple touch of her hand.

“I’d really like that Suyashi.”, her words seemed to echo in his mind.

“I’d really like that Suyashi.”, her phrase caused Suyashi's body to freeze in place...

“I’d really like that Suyashi.”, her voice sending chills down his spine... in such a manner that gave Suyashi solace in his heart...

“I’d really like that Suyashi.”, was her answer.

He stood there, wavering and nearly stumbling over, himself. He hadnt even heard what she said about affections, but it wouldnt matter. Suyashi wasnt overly affectionate. He didnt like the idea of public displays, thinking it was something just for the home life. Behind closed doors and such. But, he did like hand holding... that was something he wanted in his life. The hands were so vulnerable; especially being a Shinobi. Choked up in the moment Suyashi would smile warmly, "Y-..You mean it?" he would not know how to do anything from here... this was new to him.

"So... I guess lets have our... first dinner as a couple?", from there Suyashi would try to talk as best he could but his face couldnt hold the excitement that he was feeling, "Also, in regards to you being able to help yourself if you're injured. What kind of medic would that make me if I couldnt multitask? Hehe. No worries Mina. If things happen, I'll act accordingly. You are my priority, but I know what ultimately must be done as a medic. I save lives. Your's especially.", and with that he'd turn of the stove tops and sit down with Minako... Talking until she would either want to leave or... anything.

The night was theirs...

And boy it was their first... Together.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back