Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It all falls apart so quickly [Haruka]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Keep moving kid.” The guard tugged at the chain attached to Kazeshi’s shackles roughly, but the boy didn’t make a sound or even respond to the action. He continued walking at the same relaxed pace as he had before the feeble attempt to make him hurry up, after all what reason was there to move any faster? His entire family was already in jail and there was absolutely nothing he could do for he would probably quickly follow suit. Then again why was he even here? Everyone else had already been sent to jail for sure, but why was Kazeshi here now and not there? Well no matter he would get answers soon enough. It was all just a matter of patience and that was something he could do.

No matter how much he thought about it everything just seemed absolutely amazing right now. This situation was completely unbelievable. Just yesterday he was practicing martial arts with his father and now, now he was being taken to be judged for his beliefs. It just all seemed unfair really. The monks at his temple hadn’t done anything wrong had they? It was just believing what they thought was right! Or had they gone beyond that? He just didn’t know. After all who would tell a kid anything like that, even if he truly believed their teachings were just. Again there was no point in rushing was there? All the answers would soon present themselves without any need to think about it. “We’re here. Wait right here” The guard said and released his end of the chain before knocking on the door.

Kazeshi looked up from the floor and found himself staring at a rather fancy door. Where was he? It was true that he hadn’t really wondered into the city by himself before so it was all unfamiliar, but this place just seemed different. The entire air was different. No matter. The youth slowly sat down on the ground and crossed his legs as the shackles around his wrists and ankles clanked with every movement. He closed his eyes and quickly relaxed his entire body. It was all things he had done so many times before that he didn’t even need to think about it. Everything about meditating just seemed natural no matter what his situation was. Whether it be scorching heat or in his situation being chained up and taken somewhere unfamiliar. Answers would soon present themselves as long as he was patient after all.

[MFT]
[Topic Entered/ Created]
[Feel absolutely free to control that npc and the small details]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Paperwork... It seemed that within the year plus some time that Haruka had been gone, the woman who was held up within her stead did not bother to do any of it. Standing up above the stacks of paper on the desk, the woman would lay her hands down against the table with a frustrated sigh. How did anyone live in such a god damned mess? It made no sense to her at all. This woman seemed to take pleasure in making whatever was left of her term an undeniable hellhole. Casting her gaze over quietly to the floor, she would take a moment to breathe in deeply. Shifting in her spot, she would sit herself down in the large window that was in the office. Her gaze would dance back over to the ground now... Stains of blood on the floor really revealed something about people, places, and things that remained in an area that they did not belong in, did they not? Investigations launched, prodding into the softest and most virulent of wounds left... It was a pity now, was it not? With the "Twenty-Fourth Daimyo" passed away and left burned up to ashes, it really was something that could make a person wonder. Who did she piss off? Present parties excluded, of course... But it was only solidified further that she was nothing more than a puppet. When Endo died, she died as well. What better proof did someone need to show others that the prior Kage had been acting against his boss? And that was why the end climbed closer and closer to the man. Sitting atop of the sill of the window, the young woman would watch in silence. The sky was blanketed with grey once more. Gentle flurries made their descent down to the ground. It was only natural that at their elevation they would endure what felt like a constant state of snow when it came to winter. Knees would press against the glass there of the window and her forehead would press closely against the cold glass. Breath would fog up against the clear sheet of glass as she contemplated in silence. Well, what was next? This was her home again, her office once more and along with the other clan estates that were scattered along the country, she had back everything her family had laid claim to. Where were her parents to celebrate in such a... unnecessary victory? Oh right, she had driven a wedge naturally between herself and them. And it was completely of her own choosing. After all, they fawned over the youngest of the family, so why succumb and beg for their attention if they did not want to give it to her? Shaking her head from side to side, she would soon close her crystal blue eyes and pinch at the bridge of her nose to stave off the pending headache that threatened to plague her. Whatever, this was not something that she really needed to think about right now. It would only stress her out that much further.

Pushing her legs out, she would extend them far away from her body to lay flat against the cold window sill. Albeit, the cold would not necessarily bother the woman who thrived in snow and ice. As soon as that action was completed, she would hear the sound of someone knocking at the door now. "Come in," she would call out. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Good, right? Ah well. The door would creak open and she would hear the sounds of someone ushering someone in chains along. Haruka's gaze would soon move over towards the entrants and she would tilt her head.

"why do you bring me a child in chains?" She would demand coldly. "Do you think that I cannot handle myself? Or is it you that is so weak as to not be able to handle yourself, coward?" She would demand in her cold tone of voice. "Shut the door and lock it. Let the kid free."
<i></i>

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Come on kid get up.” The guard picked up the chain yet again and tugged it lightly as soon as he got his reply. It just seemed like he honestly didn’t care about the situation. To him it was probably just another normal day with absolutely nothing special going on. Well no reason to blame him really, after all he was just doing his job as futile and stupid as it was. Kazeshi slowly stood up, dusting his trousers off as much as the chains allowed him before following the guard, which prompted yet another yank on the chain. It just didn’t bother him really. No matter how much the man hurried there was no reason for Kazeshi himself to do so and he really didn’t feel a need to hurry his own pace up at all. The two entered the room in quite possibly the noisiest way possible as metal clanked and clicked with every movement.

The youth opened his eyes and calmly looked at the source of the voice, which caused the guard to turn into a mess. It was interesting to see the man, who had been so uncaring a second ago turn into a mushy mess as he scrambled to apologise, remove the shackles and leave at the same time. If the boy could be bothered to pay him attention he’d probably laugh, but now there was something more interesting preoccupying him or rather someone. It really did seem like he had been taken somewhere rather interesting when taking into account how the guard had acted, but the question as to why he was here still remained. Still there was no need to rush anything was there. Kazeshi straightened his body and turned to face the woman completely, his face showing absolutely no emotion whatsoever. His eyes however carefully studied her as much as possible and his clothes pointed that despite the calm attitude it hadn’t been a good day. A large multitude of slashes covered both his shirt and trousers, but somehow his boots had remained unscathed.

The sound of a door locking echoed from somewhere behind him, signalling the guard had finally managed to leave the room which had taken a surprisingly long time. That all just contributed to further solidify his idea of who the woman before him was. It was more than clear she was someone high-ranked and taking into account her attitude quite possibly someone strong. A proper introduction was in order it seemed. ”A pleasure to make your acquaintance, madam. My name is Kabuchi Kazeshi, a monk.”<i></i> The boy brought his hands together in front of his chest and bowed in the politest way he knew. No matter what his situation was there was no need to ignore simple manners was there.

[Note: He purposefully uses his surname before his given name]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One leg would sling over the other, and then Haruka would make her stand. The braid that she wore would be brushed back over her shoulder by her fingers and she would take a few steps forward to stand behind her desk. Placing her hands down on the papers on the desk, she would soon set them alight. The multitude of papers had not been for her, but the woman now dead to the world. The ashes would soon float away into the atmosphere, dispersing into seemingly nothing. Placing herself in her chair, she would smooth down the clothing at her front. As the child, perhaps teen, would address her, she would tilt her head to the side. "Minamoto-Kono Haruka, the Twenty-Third Daimyo. A pleasure to meet you Kazeshi-san." She would introduce with a small bow of her head. Always show the people of the village the respect that they deserved. After all, they were the ones who fought battles for you and whatnot. Now, why this person was bound up in chains and led to her? She was almost baffled. He appeared as one of the monks of the Temple of Five, or somewhere along those lines. It was too bad that she never necessarily kept up with the Kardashians people who worked diligently in the temple. The religious front of Stone was not her forte, though it truly should have been. Folding her hands together on the desk before her, she would examine him for a few moments before asking her opening question here:

"What brings you to my presence? How may I help you?" A loaded question, she surmised. After all, it wasn't every day that a trouble maker was brought to her attention-- or rather, a person perceived to be a trouble maker. So of course it would rouse the young woman's insatiable curiosity. "It is not every day that I am brought a child in chains, so that worries me just the slightest of bits. Also, you may have a seat." Her hand would motion to the chair across the desk from her. It was time to get some answers.
<i></i>

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
At this point it just wasn’t surprising that the woman carried herself as if she was floating, somehow it just seemed to fit that image of nobility that had been built within his mind. Oh how much his entire family, if he could call the people who had worked at the temple, had loathed the word and the people it was used for. Pompous fools and a burden upon society his father had called them, yet Kazeshi himself had never met such a person and that didn’t really stop him from believing the description at all. Maybe this woman would change his opinion, but he somehow doubted that. The youth followed her by turning himself to face her all of the times, why he didn’t know but it just felt that was what he should do. Kazeshi nodded slightly at her introduction, placing her name deep within the mind palace his father had taught him how to build, a technique which had proved absolutely invaluable up until now.

Even though the boy showed no emotion whatsoever he couldn’t help but feel pure surprise from her question. He had hoped whoever had asked him to be brought here would tell him what is going on, but this was about as far from his hopes as it possibly could go. Maybe it was just a game to try and unnerve him? No it wasn’t the time to overthink things. It was both beneficial and harmful to do so. Well he’d play along at least for now. ”I wish I could answer that, but sadly I cannot. Being brought here was as much a surprise to me as it quite possibly was to yourself”<i></i> Kazeshi replied in the most formal way he possibly could, ignoring the fact it was quite similar to the way he normally spoke. Maybe it was just the fact that most of his interaction with people outside his family was with scrolls and tomes from ages long past. No matter. ”I was hoping I would be given an answer as to why my family was attacked and imprisoned like myself, but it would appear I was hoping too much.”<i></i> He quickly added, his face still emotionless as a rock even though a hint of sadness had slipped into his voice.

”Thank you for your kind offer.”<i></i> The kid bowed again and slowly took a seat on the chair, crossing his legs on the cushion. Regrettably he wasn’t really used to sitting on chairs let along ones which had cushions on them, which made for a rather unpleasant experience for him. It seemed like it had been placed there for comfort, but to him it was quite the opposite and therefore took him a few seconds to find a relatively good sitting position.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Haruka would examine the young man, she couldn't help but furrow her brow together. It was strange-- seeing someone you assumed to be of faith and how they interacted with their surroundings. Brushing her thumb alongside one of her fingers she would give a small sigh now: "The cushion is removable. Or we can sit on the floor. Whatever works the best for you." Came her comment now as she watched him carefully with her blue-green eyes. Mulling over what he spoke of.. She was more or less a bit confused. After all, there had been so much information she could not pry free from that woman before she passed. So much that had been done and needed to be taken care of, but with that death... There was so much shit that had to be struggled and stumbled through. Pursing her lips now, she would speak: "Your family, I don't have any information about. That may have been the imposter sitting in my stead that cast you and your family aside like that. She had a way with messing up other people's lives and such, as unfortunate as that sounds. And I don't have any information on why you were imprisoned. I spent the last year underground in attempts to center myself while I was nothing more than an outcast." Her explanation was swift. She would not pretend to have any knowledge that she did not. After all, that was more or less a problem. Creating lies and things of the like would not bode well with a person. That she would not argue. Using her hands now, she would graze her fingers over the desk and now push herself up into a stand. There were many different notions running through the young woman's mind. What did she need to do in this situation? How would she handle it in the most delicate manner possible? After all, this was a child. Could something be done about him and him alone? She couldn't just free an entire family. If a family was imprisoned, there had to have been something going on, but thankfully someone at this age was malleable and she could sit down to shape his vision to whatever needed to be. After all, she worked well with the children of the village: Reishii, Takayama, Sumi, and Yori. So what was keeping this person from being the same?

"Kazeshi-san, may I ask if you are a shinobi of the village hidden in the Stone? I can amend some things, but not everything. I can place you in the academy but I cannot promise freedom for your entire family until a formal investigation is lodged, but I have no problem watching over you and acting as your guardian until we find out what is going on here." An offer was an offer was an offer, right?
<i></i>

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The youth didn’t need any more of an invitation at all. He promptly removed the cushion and placed it next to the chair, leaning it against one of its legs. It was strange how something so small that he was unfamiliar with could make him so utterly uncomfortable. No rather than strange it was absolutely amazing more than anything else. ’Peace within. Peace outside.’ He told himself and relaxed his muscles as much as he could. ”I see. Well there is nothing to do but wait is there?”<i></i> Kazeshi smiled lightly. ”However I do understand what it is like being an outcast. We were that ourselves after all, but it seems like you fared a lot better than us.”<i></i> The boy quickly added, the smile disappearing just as soon as it had appeared. Even though he was being honest his words were absolutely empty. After all what could some pompous noble understand about losing your entire world at the snap of ones fingers? Nothing. Hiding in a room with everything provided for you was bliss not exile. His father was right as usual really.

In a world where people could be imprisoned for no reason there was no true freedom was there? No not at all. With all the talk of imposters what did this woman know – nothing! Quite befitting for a noble really – blind to everything happening around her. Her sudden question quickly brought his thoughts to a sudden halt just as fast as they had appeared. ”A shinobi? You mean a glorified assassin?”<i></i> He asked plainly without any hesitation. This was a topic his father had never stopped talking about for sure. Those glorified killers, which were forced to follow the stupid ideals of those in charge. It wasn’t that he hated them, but he just didn’t understand why someone who could easily free himself just followed another so blindly. Maybe it was just one of those strange things in this corrupt world. ”I am a monk, well one in training, as you can see, but if what you meant is whether or not I can use chakra or fight then the answer is yes. My father has trained me in martial arts since I’ve been able to walk and alongside that I have read some basic scrolls on the techniques used by shinobi.”<i></i> Kazeshi added as soon as he realised how cut off his previous ‘’answer’’ has been. There was no point in forgetting manners was there? Absolutely not. ”Thank you for your kind offer, but I would not allow myself to not carry my weight whatever my situation. It is just how I have been taught. As long as I have a rock to sleep on and a tree to hide from the rain I will be alright.”<i></i> The boy smiled again, his gaze still locked on her eyes.

A sudden knock on the door almost made him jump, but he just barely managed to stop himself from doing so. He had been so focused on the conversation and his thoughts that he had drowned our pretty much everything else around. What a stupid mistake really. ”Excuse me, Haruka-sama. I am very sorry for bothering you, but I have brought some files you might be interested in with regards to the situation.” Someone said from behind the door.

This is what is in the files if you want to follow the path of letting the npc in (feel free to rp it being whoever you’d like)
[Basic Information]
[Picture of Kazeshi] Name: Kazeshi Kudochi

Address: -----
Sex : Male Height: 145 cm Weight: 45kg (Est)
Hair: Black (Est) Eyes: Brown Citizen number: N/A

*Random other information such as physical description and estimated mental state*

[Important Notes]
Mother: Deceased; cause unknown
Father:
*Associated with an anarchistic group living within the country of Iwa.
*Multiple counts of evading the law and causing an uproar against the government as well as the nobility.
*Known to practice shinobi arts without being a formal member of the military forced of Iwa.
*Suspected for taking part in the planning of multiple assassinations of high profile targets, few of which successful.
*Suspected for taking part in multiple plots to overthrow the government and plunge the country into chaos, all mostly unsuccessful.
*Last recorded mental state – stable; no recorded illness of the mind as far as observed.
*Threat status to the citizens of Iwa: Non-existent direct threat; Attempts to throw country into chaos, making him a high risk target.
*Threat status to the government: High – Needs to be dealt with.
*Last known occupation – Monk
*Last known location – temple in the mountains outside the village of Iwa

*Random additional information such as suspected abilities and other things such as known displayed habits for Kazeshi*

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Examining the boy was becoming a bit easier. It seemed that he was a person who preferred simplistic things. Hell, even a cushion caused him to become bothered. It was... it was bizarre to say the very least about the situation that she had suddenly been fronted with. Why did she accept back the position of Daimyo once again? It only served to drive her absolutely insane in the process of working towards the betterment of the country. None of her current thought process would manage to transpose over to her facial features though. Thankfully she could really spare a person's feelings and thoughts when she needed to. "I do apologize about the status of your family: And I hardly fared better when my country turned against me. Many men and women would have given anything to have my head for whatever fucked up bounty there may have been on me. Running from place to place, birthing my child in a cave. But I'll spare the gory details. After all, there are things that should be left to the imagination." She would comment, squaring her shoulders in an immediate shrug afterwards. As the male would pause, she would watch him for a moment:

"More like glorified dog walker in your position, but whatever works for you."

And that was her comment. After all, students didn't get the so called glory of going out and killing others. And as if it could be called glory. Killing others really got one nothing more than a shit load of trouble, but if that's whatever this person wanted to believe... Yeah. With the gaze that was unmoving from her eyes, she wouldn't even flinch away. Pushing herself up to a stand, she would pull away the white gloves that obscured her hands. If he looked closely enough, he would notice the ravage and crawl of many different burn scars there. Yeah, from that damned Inu Endo. "Suit yourself, but I cannot allow someone as young as yourself to roam free. You'd do fit to find a foster family or something along those lines to take you in. After all, I will not be the one to harbor a child within the walls of prison. Even though they may be a little sketchier than the rest." As there came a knock on the door, Haruka would swiftly walk away to pull the door open. Accepting the file from the man, she would soon begin to leaf through it with her fingertips.

"It seems that you signed yourself up for a job in the foster care world, random little guard. How does that sound? Good, I hope." She would state, turning on her foot. The door would remain open. "Because I won't take no for an answer from you." Coming over, she would lean against the desk and look at the boy.

"No wonder you have your ideals. Father must've drilled them into you." Perhaps in more way than one, none the less. "That's no matter." Because as she saw it, he could either learn to assimilate under the person now appointed as his guardian... Or he could die. Whatever worked the best. Not that she would say that out loud.
<i></i>

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”At least is seems things turned out alright.”<i></i> Kazeshi noted. That explained a lot about why the woman just seemed somewhat off, somewhat harsher than what nobility should be. Well rather what he expected nobility to be from his fathers’ descriptions, but then again every single group had its black sheep and it seemed like this Haruka person was the black sheep of her family, which was something he didn’t quite understand. Kazeshi had always been keen to avoid being an outcast within his own family and somehow he had managed to do so without any real trouble. The ideals everyone possessed just seemed to fit right with him, regardless of what other people might think.

The boy couldn’t help but shrug at the thought of walking dogs for a living. It wasn’t something he was against really. A simple service for a simple reward, an idea which kept society working the way it did and was the very fundamentals of what he believed after all. There was no real reason to have rulers when they didn’t have the same rules apply to them as the normal citizens was there? None at all, but still this one odd individual intrigued him. Somehow it seemed like most of what his father had taught him didn’t apply to this woman. He had to be very careful around her that much was for absolutely certain. His brown eyes followed all of her gestures and the boy kept on noting small details he noticed, trying to link the woman to what he know as difficult as that was for someone young.

”Huh?......Of course Ma’am” Was the only response the guard could muster at his new assignment and only seconds later Kazeshi could feel his gaze burning holes into the back of his head. It was cosier than living in a cave or outside, but was it in fact better? Probably not. No matter he’d have to deal. Sadly it seemed like he wouldn’t be left to fend for himself, which is what he would have honestly preferred. Oh well no matter. ”Pardon? Ideals? I mean every monk is taught to live with the bare minimum, but I wouldn’t honestly say there is much else difference than any other normal person.”<i></i> Kazeshi smiled lightly, his gaze still fixed on either her hands or eyes. The boy couldn’t help but feel intimidated by her and that much was probably what she could already read on him. Some noble who didn’t fit any of the descriptions his father had given him was indeed something he didn’t understand and in fact slightly feared, but that wasn’t going to let him give up. No quite far from it. He wasn’t going to show he was intimidated at all! Not at all! ”I am to attend some sort of academy then?”<i></i> The youth tried to change the topic as well as help himself focus a bit more. He wasn’t as good at it as his father, but this was quite possibly the best learning experience he could honestly hope for. After all what better place to learn to keep your emotions hidden than somewhere you were terrified?

[MFT]
[Surprisingly this took me four days to write as every time I tried to do anything I was interrupted … ah wells here we go!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back