Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's a...[req. Medic]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This new place had a whole different feeling then Suna, Kiri, or Konoha. The temperatures here were definitely something that would take some adjustment. Cereza herself wasn't even used to having to sustain a steady course of chakra to keep her body temperature elevated just to keep herself healthy and not frostbitten. At least all of the buildings were warm and welcoming. It was actually very pretty here once you could enjoy it without feeling like your fingers were going to fall off. She had been just as concerned about Rozan's arm, but it seemed fine upon later inspection.

As a first order of business, Cereza needed to get a medical examination. Though it was quite evident by her small baby bump that she was pregnant, she still had no idea if the baby was healthy, nor of it's gender. Rozan had started to speculate that, based on the baby books he had read, Cereza may have been expecting more than one due to the growth size. Cereza also had some questions about certain things, as this would be the first time having to deal with such situations. Therefore, it seemed like the only real option they had, even in a foreign country, to have a check up. Suna was going to be the place that she was going to have her inspection, with their supposed rumors of the best medical practices in the world, but it was nothing but rubble when they found it. It was by no means a place Cereza felt comfortable. This place at least was built.

It looked friendly enough. Sure, it still had that sterile smell that all hospitals did, but it functioned and seemed efficient so that's all that mattered. Cereza wouldn't really have an appointment here, as they had just got in, nor would she have any of her medical history with her. Hopefully they would not turn them away from seeing a medical practitioner just for that reason. Cereza would step into the hospital with her husband, mostly because she wanted him to be there with her so he could experience all these things with her, and walk up to a check in desk. Cereza would look around for some assissitance. "Excuse us, but, we're visiting from another country. My name is Setsumon Cereza and I'm in need of an examination. Is there by any chance I could see one of the members on staff here?" Cereza would wait patiently with her husband until someone would either give her information, assist them, or turn them away.

[Topic Entered w/ Setsumon Rozan]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ugh. The one place Rozan could never work, not because he hated this place, because he failed his medical exam three times. on the same portion. It sucked, however, it was equally good that he stayed in the Main branch. Striving to teach those children to never make the same mistakes as he did. Losing his arm. To those around him, they would nto notice it. He seemed like a perfectly normal male. Nothing wrong. Under his clothing were muscles and scars, and a missing arm from the base of the shoulder down but replaced with a replica arm that acted as the same it had been attached so long that the nerves had been recreated through vines and he had a full range of motion as well as feeling. Along with basic arts of transformation he seemed to be a completely normal male. . . Just scarred.

Anyways, they had just entered in from the chilling winds and shivering cold. There was a storm brewed and the couple had been caught in the waste of it all. High in the mountains, they would tread through blistering cold, even getting so cold that Rozan's wooden arm began to crack and lose alot of its motion and range of movement. It began to hurt just as if it were getting frostbitten. Which would be fine, but all in all it would hurt like hell if it began to come off. . . flooding consistent chakra into the arm he would look to make it to the hospital and get it warmed and likely saved. However, he would likely not be so lucky.

They managed to make it inside the hospital after a bit of searching, and getting situated in the inn. . . but not stopping once to warm up. This had to be done. And soon. Very soon. Both of them were determined to find out what was going on inside Cereza's warm body. She didnt have many worries because her chakra normally kept her warm. Rozan was starting to get the sniffles from being in the cold so damn long, but it was for his family. He would do anything to make sure they had a chance. No matter what. No matter who was in his way and what obstacles that he had to work through. "Alsssssso~ Dodududu- you know where I kukuku-could get a. . .nice warm cup of Tea while we wait? for the b-b-b-oth of us?", this was not Rozan's weather but he would get used to it if he gave it a better chance he just was not expecting to. . . find himself in the depths of this storm.

"Setsumon R---Rozan.", handing over his passport once more and then smiling a pale smile to his wife and nodding before heading over to a chair for a nice sit. "Let me know when we're mo-mo-moving honey. . ."

OOC: What Rozan is wearing without. . . the horse? xD
RozanHorse_zpsef02e00a.jpg

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The receptionist that heard Cereza’s request nodded and paged an avaliable doctor and then looked at Rozan as he requested a cup of tea. ”Right away sir.” she said, and gave a short bow before she walked into an adjacent room, and came back not a minute later with a cup of steaming hot strawberry tea. ”Here you are sir. If you need sugar or anything, feel free to ask~” she said as she handed the cup to him. Then. After a few minutes of waiting another woman showed up, she was dressed mostly in black and with a red mini skirt, but with a white doctors coat hanging off of her shoulders.
HibikiHanako_avi_zps69d4407c.png

cloud_medic.gif

Hanako gave a light bow. ”I’m Hibiki Hanako, please, come with me.” she said and waited for them to follow her before she started walking down the hallway towards an office located down there. When she reached the door she knocked a few times, and waited for a reply. It came swiftly, and Hanako opened the door and allowed the two Setsumon’s to enter before she entered and closed the door behind her. Inside the office was a few cabinets containing books and various instruments. There was a desk facing the door, and a chest of drawers under the window behind the desk.
AVA002_zps3abee3b4.png

cloud_medic.gif

”Welcome. I’m Baroness Shinrya Kitsune, your doctor for the duration of your stay.” the doctor said and smiled widely. She was wearing a button up shirt, and a skirt as well as a doctors coat of course. ”Now then. What can I do for you two today?” she asked and looked at them both, taking note of Rozan’s chakra arm, and thinking that it seemed weird. Why have an arm enveloped in chakra? Is it perhaps an armor? If so, why only one arm? Oh well. Who am I to question people’s choices...

[MFT]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed members of this medical facility were rather kind. Rozan would be getting tea that would warm him up a bit, poor dear, and Cereza would be getting that appointment she needed. She gave the receptionist a kind smile and nodded before she walked over to where Rozan was sitting. She sat down beside her husband and rubbed one of his arms with her hand, trying to heat him up a bit. As they sat, she would run through her questions once more and try to keep her excitement at bay. Even though these places were boring and not really fun, these type of visits usually were for expecting parents. When a woman in black, dressed in a white coat came out, Cereza bounced a little in her chair. Rozan was probably not as, well, unthawed at this point so his enthusiasm may have been slightly less elevated as her own, but no matter! She had enought energy for the both of them.

Cereza stood from her chair in the waiting area and grabbed onto Rozan's hand with her own. She quickly trailed after Hanako, her pace very upbeat and light. Her head bobbed to and fro a bit as she hummed. It was hard to keep her cheerful attitude at bay. It wasn't too much of a long walk as they were brought to a door and waited for clearance. So, they would be meeting the doctor now? Goodie! Cereza grinned at Hanako in thanks before stepping in quickly before Rozan. Inside they would notice another woman sitting at her desk. Seemed a little odd to be taken to an actual office instead of an exam room, but maybe that's just how things were done here? Oh well. Back to business.

The first impression Cereza got from this doctor was friendly. She had a SMILE for crying out loud! Not much could be said for other people in the medical field. Seriously, they need to lighten up in order to make their patients feel more comfortable. Clinical and droll was always so...well...boring. Cereza extended her hand in greeting to the doctor and would shake it energetically if it were accepted. "Hello! My name is Setsumon Cereza and this is my husband, Rozan! I have to say, I've never met a Baroness before, so I'm unaware of protocol, but it's very nice to meet you." Cereza's grin remained in place the entire time. Some of her black hair had fallen into her face during all of the jittery actions, to which she would brush it aside and take a deep breath to calm down. Ah, yes, reason for being here. "Well, we're expecting, but I'm guilty to say that I haven't had a proper examination yet. We want to make sure the baby is strong and healthy, maybe even learn the gender. We also had some concerns that we were hoping to get answered by someone with more knowledge." Cereza scratched at the scar on her nose sheepishly and shrugged. She really should have been more on top of getting an appointment in somewhere, but the circumstances just didn't seem to allow it. Other than that, though, Cereza would simply wait for Kitsune to proceed. She still wasn't sure what this exam would entail, but she was just happy to have a doctor that she felt comfortable with and seemed nice. That was the most important thing to her.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was nice. finally they would be getting the hospitality they had been looking for. Though, Rozan was still waiting for a woman to fall before them and present them with a child. That visit to Suna gave him nightmares. . . not literally but, he hated thinking about it really. Though, Cereza's intuition should have been a red flag, but the optimistic Rozan would try to see the light in the dark caves of Suna. It was. . . a bad way of optimism. Oh well, it wasnt all that bad Cereza and himself had found a fairly kind Tiger demon man. . . the types of feeling that went into such coming up here to Kumogakure, it as a stretch. . . but they both believed this might be good for themselves and the baby. So, the experience was much to be made worth it when they were greeted by the Blonde at the gates and now the quick medical assistance of the black haired woman with Cereza's warming grasp guiding him into the room and keeping him warm and warming him up as a whole.

"Baroness? Like the hierarchy of. . . royalty? I guess its an honor to say the least.", nodding after Cereza spoke and he continued to sip on his Strawberry tea. Yum. It didnt sound orthodox but the smell of warm strawberries and the tea flavors made him warm almost instantly that and the warming touch of his wife, yup. He was in mini-valhalla. . . or whatever he wanted to believe heaven was. Blessed though, Cereza's guiding touch and nature would perk up in excitement. Which made Rozan indirectly excited, for the same reason but he only wanted to know if everything was alright. So, maybe things would work out? He knew the baby was well. . . but was his predictions true? The books could never be one hundred percent correct anyways. So, he would definitely try his best. . . to calm down but stay attuned to everything that the woman spoke to them.

'More knowledge?', Rozan eyed Cereza for a moment, this didnt surprise him but he was curious to know what exactly she was looking to find out. . . Either way now. . . Rozan was back almost to normal, and this is where Cereza would do the talking he was just along for the ride~

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned and shook Cereza’s hand enthusiastically. ”Oh you don’t have to worry about that. I’m at work, so right now I’m a doctor first, Baroness second.” she said and winked. Then, as Rozan spoke, she looked over at him and nodded ”Yup, kinda like that, yes. Though, it’s given me a few habits, so bear with me.” she said and smiled again. ”Ooo. Congratulations~ And you’ve come to the right place. I’m fairly sure this very hospital is the most advanced in the country, if not the world. But, that might just be my pride talking. Give me a second, and I’ll have a room prepared.” she continued, and upon finishing her words, she simply vanished. No forming seals, no nothing, just, poof.

Hanako giggled. ”Well. That’d be one of her habits.” she said ”Shouldn’t take more than a moment for her to return though. Maybe I can address your concerns while she’s gone?” she suggested and looked at Cereza. She was pretty sure she could answer any questions the two might have, as she wasn’t just an assistant, she was also an educated med-nin. She’d answer as best as she could while Kitsune got the room prepared. Then, with a light whoosh of air, Kitsune was back, standing behind her desk as before.

”The examination room right across the hallway has been prepared. Scanners, fluid tests, the whole shebang.” Kitsune would say with a nod before, with a single hand, reaching for her eyes, and removing the contact lenses she was wearing, revealing her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan as she checked the chakra flow in Cereza’s womb. ”Well. I can see two distinct chakra flows, so I can already tell you that it’s going to be twins. As for the remaining details, we’ll just have to rely on the scanner.” she said with a smile ”Congratulations again~”

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Perhaps this Kitsune would be the one to change Cereza's opinion on hopsitals and doctors in general. She was friendly, helpful, and left an all around positive energy. Cereza felt very thrilled to have her as a doctor while here. She was even of something akin to royalty, yet here she was putting her job over her title. Yes, this woman was certainly one Cereza found respect for and enjoying the company of. If only there were more out there like that. Cereza would grin from ear to ear as congrats were given to them and nodded in agreement to the hospitals medical advancement. "Thank you. I think you would be correct in regards to the hospital. You see, we were just visiting Sunagakure and it appears that their hospital has been distroyed. So, this seems like the best place for us." Not moments later, Kitsune would disappear from their line of site randomly in order to prepare them a room. Cereza turned to her husband and pouted. "That's so cool! I wanna do that! It would make it so much more convenient to get to the bed. Oh well..." Cereza shrugged.

She didn't have long to dwell on the thoughts that came to her mind before Hanako explained Kitsune wouldn't be gone long. She seemed very willing to answer her questions. Cereza nodded and gave a smile. Still, they were medical doctors who were here to help, so with a bit of hesitation in her voice, she proceeded. "Thank you, Hanako, that would be lovely. Well, my concern is, I recently discovered that I'm host to an ancient powerful Queen, who believes herself to be a Goddess. I believe this situation is basically one that would be compared to a Jinchuriki, for lack of a better description. My husband is in the same situation. Would this cause any problems or side effects with the baby?" Cereza would pause amongst this, leaving time for Hanako to respond. This was something that had been bothering her for a while. Sarabi was evil, powerful, and unpredictable. Who knew what having her also, within Cereza, would do.

If that was all well and handled, she would proceed to her second question. "Are there any particular things that I should or shouldn't do to assure that everything goes well? I just want to do whatever I can to make sure everything goes as smoothly as it possibly can." That would basically be all the questions she had at the moment. Hopefully these things wouldn't be too much of an issue. If they were, well, Rozan and herself would cross that bridge when they got there.

Suddenly Kitsune would pop back in and Cereza would jump out of her skin. She would flail a bit and finally stop in a position with her knees bent, one hand cocked over her head with a flat palm outward and up, while the other was positioned diagnally across her body with her hand in a flat chopping position. She looked like she was ready to do some weird mock karate. "Gah! How does she do that?!? Seriously! The convenience!!!" Her body would relax and she would just scratch the back of her head with a goofy grin of embarrassment on her face. A slight chuckle would issue from her before she would listen to the now present doctor. Ah, so a room was prepped. Awesome! Cereza saw the doctor remove something from her eyes. Her irises were not sharingan. Well, that's interesting. Cereza tilted her head a bit. She'd never actually gotten to see someone with them in person before. She was so lost in perplexed fasination that she just barely caught that she would be having twins. Her head snapped up, almost like whiplash, as her eyes focused back on Kitsune's face. "T-T-T-Twins? As in two? Two babies? EHHH?"

She looked at Rozan, back at Kitsune, over to Hanako, back to Rozan, and then finally the floor. "Well then." Now, one would probably expect a total freak out. Cereza took a second to process the information, but once that passed she bounced on the tips of her toes and clapped excitedly. Woohoo! Twice the fun! Now I'm really excited! What about you, Rozan, dear?" Cereza hoped he hadn't fainted or something. She had completely forgot this was his first time going through something like this. Either way, Cereza was just ready to learn everything she could from this visit, so once ready, she would make her way to the room across the hall with the doctors and take a seat on the medical examination table, as they were going to proceed with the testing that would determining the other information.

WC: 781

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was right. . . Quite right. Cereza did like this place already. Which would make the say alot nicer. Not that she was hard to please, because it was actually the opposite. It was that fact that made him wonder why she hated places, but as he thought about it. . . With how the man was to that elderly woman just at the docks in Fire country, made her not want to enter the village. . . The hospital in Suna. . . horrid in comparison to how Cloud was treating them. Rozan was simply happy because his wife was happy. He shared the care of life with her. He was astonished that their love making would give them a child. . . then again wasnt that was it was for? He wanted a family with her. . . and he was ready for it. As ready as he could ever be.

"Woah. . . I mean can be quick but. . . thats a whole different level of speed. I didnt even feel her move. . .", looking over to Cereza as he saw Kitsune flicker into the next room. Though, it was explained in the texts of Kirigakure, There were some prodigies in Mist that had sharingan prowess that gave them this ability. Dangerous if in the wrong hands so, he was happy a sane woman had the power. It was good for him to be seeing this too. . . he was jotting everything down in his mind. Collecting information. . . and constructing escape routes for them if there was ever any hostility. Oh well, Rozan was pretty sure that this would end up being. . . the best course for them both. Either way, his thoughts about Cereza's question surprised him, he hadnt thought about the possibilities their inner beings would have on the child. . .

And that scared him a bit. . . quite a bit. Though, it was to be expected. He wanted to know as well, leaning in as he anticipated any answers that they might have for the couple. Though, as they would wait the woman would warp back into the room and Cereza flailing and a coat of branches and vines nearly exploding into a dome around him and Cereza, but noticing the chakra he pulled his chakra back and began to listen once again. . . his second assumption. . . correct. Though this one made him stagger back into the wall losing his balance around him. They were having twins? Amazing. . . A-freaking-mazing. . .

Though as the world would begin o give its grip back to Rozan he would rub his head looking at Cereza's reaction. He was EXCITED. He couldnt wait. . . but two children, could she take that and keep hold over her body from Sarabi? He would be there to keep Sarabi from taking her. . . He had a technique just for that situation. . . It tied into his chakra seal. . . but he would never use it to Cereza unless he truly had to. Plus her power all together could break the seal. Though, quickly after Cereza finished looking at everyone five times over. Her jumping and excitement would cause him to want to hold her. . . sensually but because of the child too. . . anywho. Though, what did happen was Rozan's chakra halted, and without even noticing his arm, completely fell away from his body. . . making a hollow 'Clunk' on the ground before it would dissolve into bright green chakra and diminish. "Whoops. . . Thats never happened before. . .", shaking his shame before letting out a 'hnng' sound and forcing his chakra to recreate the arm though it would not have the properties of the skin and such yet. . . so he would pull his black sleeve out and pull it over his arm quickly before continuing.

"Two. . . Two kids at once? Wow. . . Thats amazing.", smirking feeling a bit proud of their love making managing them to get two kids at once. Or was it something different that caused it, he wasnt in the medical field but he was versed in the basics because of his trainee status. . . or previous status. Either way, he would continue his look as he finished his smiling and spoke up, "I'm ecstatic~ Just want to be sure THEY are healthy. . . and if there is anything I can do to help the comfortability of the pregnancy to be smooth for you hun. . . but I'm quite happy that we came to the right place with an expert on the issues we are looking into.", though looking back to Kitsune and Hanako he would bow his head and return to a previous issue.

"Baroness Kitsune, If I may. . . I wanted to ask or. . . re-iterate a question my wife asked when she was gone and you came back, is there any issue with us being considered equal to 'Jinchuriki?' and would that affect the children?", looking to both of them as they would make their way to the next room for further examination.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hanako handed Cereza a cup of tea, same type as what Rozan had gotten as she sat down ”Well. I’ve personally delivered two children that were born from Jinchuriki parents.” she said ”They suffered no adverse effects. But we did have to increase security in the case that the seal on the mother was about to unravel. The child itself was completely unaffected.” Hanako smiled at Cereza before getting up. ”As for any other complications and things you need to know, well you’ll have to brace yourself for lots of pain, and you’ll definitely need security in case your seal weakens.”

As Hanako finished her sentence, Kitsune warped back in and Cereza jumped up with her mock karate. ”Yup. Twins~ Also, to answer your previous question, I do it by using a space-time ninjutsu, only accessible to someone with the power of these” she said and pointed at her eyes. ”Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. I was going blind a few years back, and got an eye transplant. This is the result.” Kitsune smiled, as she prepped Cereza for the examination in the other room. ”Please lie down on the bed and lift your shirt up so I can do a scan on your stomach, so we can get more information.” she said with a smile, as Hanako guided the woman over to it.

After Cereza had pulled her shirt up enough for Kitsune to rub on the gel needed ”This’ll probably be a bit cold, so bear with it for a bit.” Kitsune said before grabbing the scanner and using it to obtain an image of what was going on in Cereza’s belly. It seemed as if the two kids were of differing genders. One male, one female. It also looked as if they were both as healthy as could be. ”Looks like you two will have your hands full with sibling rivalry” Kitsune said with a giggle. ”It’ll be a boy, and a girl. And they seem very healthy from what I could see on the scans as well as their chakra flows.”

[WC: 343, MFT]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Taking the tea in her hand, she looked down at it a bit oddly. She loved tea, but she liked alcohol more. Damn. Ah well. She sipped it, though Rozan seemed to like his cup more than hers. Maybe she just wasn't feeling it due to the excitement. Still, it was very nice of Hanako to do such a thing. "Thank you." Cereza listened with good intent to the information that Hanako seemed to be very aware of. Two children delivered in the same situation. Impressive. She did her best to hold in her laughter when Hanako said to brace herself for the pain. Seemed like common knowledge, but hey, she was an expert. Still funny. Though, the added security was a new concept to her. Her mind would flash back to the incident with the library. Riiiiight, that makes sense. If I so wished it, this body would already belong to me. I don't need you in a weakened state to take it. But I am biding my time. When I believe this vessel is strong enough, be prepared. Cereza's fists tensed a bit, but she tried to show no outward display that anything had happened. "I see. Security. Got it. Uh, thanks, we weren't aware of that."

After the incident with Kitsune returning, the other information learned, and stepping into the other room, Cereza laid back on the bed and pulled up her shirt, revealing the small bump that was evidence of her babies. Cereza remained still as the gel was rubbed onto her skin. Cold was an odd concept for someone used to warmth. It just felt a little chilly, but it wasn't really that bad. Cereza kept her energy at bay while Kitsune worked with the image to find the babies. She grinned and held Rozan's hand when she heard the news. "A boy and a girl! And they're healthy! That's great! Thank you, Doctor Baroness Kitsune. And thank you Hanako for your wonderful expertise. " Cereza would sit up when given the all clear, and clean the gel off as best she could. That stuff really just sticks to your skin like crazy. When she finished up, she remembered one last question. "I'm sorry, I seemed to have forgotten one last question. My husband and I are unaware of how long our stay will be here. I just want to reconfirm this, so please tell me if I misunderstood. It is to my understanding that you will be my doctor while I am here, so if it were to be for the duration of my pregnancy, would you also be the doctor on call, should I go into labor? You've been very wonderful to us, so I would have no problem with that, I just wanted to make sure." Giving pause, Cereza would twiddle her thumbs. She hoped that she had this correct. She didn't consider herself vulnerable at this moment, but in labor, she would be and she didn't want someone she didn't know talking her through it or touching her. It just was...well...unnerving.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Taking a sip of his tea himself he would listen to the woman Hanako speak, it was. . . difficult to think, but did Cereza have a seal on her for Sarabi? Hm. . . maybe. . . but he had seen every inch of her body. Literally, well nearly. . . but every place where it would or could be it was not to be seen. . . Rozan knew it was imperative for his seal to be strengthened on a regular basis, but his natural will as a human being was. . . weaker than Cereza's. She had. . . some inner strength that drove her to do great things. Something that Rozan respected was her drive for the passion within her. He had the same thing. . . but she took it to the next level. She was protective even with her light way of showing herself. He respected that so much, and loved it even more.

Rozan listened. . . he was here to learn. As much as he could about everything, so with every moment he would think. . . 'I have a jutsu that can hold Sarabi off. . . but for how long? I dont know. . .', he didnt know too much about how much Cereza could take but he didnt want her to reach her limit overestimating, as well as not wanting to take a risk on his wife's life. That was something he would never. . . ever take for granted with simple thoughts. "Well, if anything happens thats what I'm here for, I'm versed in many forms of sealing and binding jutsu. . . As well as the 'Morality Sealing' technique. I believe in Cereza's will, but I have read that a woman is sometimes the closest to death when giving birth. . . and I wont want to take a risk on it. If you end up being our doctor for the duration of the pregnancy, then I request to be allowed to help. . . I will follow instructions, but if there is anyway I can help. . . I'm here." Nodding he would look to Cereza's face smiling warmly. He was here for her through whatever came their way. . .

Though, it was a boy and a girl. Spectacular. Amazing. Though, it equally worried him. . . now was not the time to be worried, but he didnt want anything to be brushed under the rug, so addressing something else would likely be keen, "Is there anything more than what we've been doing to help the pregnancy along? To ensure they are still healthy and strong?", taking Cereza's hand, he would nod and continue his smiling. . . This was going to be amazing. This new adventure. Amazing.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hanako gave a short bow, and Kitsune grinned. ”Actually, it’s Baroness Doctor, if you have to be specific about titles.” Kitsune said and giggled ”But it’s fine. Doctor will do~” she finished and smiled. Then, when Cereza asked something pretty important, Kitsune paid extra attention and, as Cereza finished, she nodded ”I would indeed be the doctor on call as I’ve been assigned to the two of you for the duration of your stay. Consider me your attending physician.” she said with a smile, before Rozan made his heartfelt request. Kitsune pondered it for a few seconds while idly running a hand across the violin on her desk.

”Alright. You can help, but you’ll have to undergo a bit of medical training first. Hana can assist with that. It’s mainly so you know which tools are what, and which medicines does what, in case you have to be a stand-in for an actual assistant.” Kitsune said and picked up the violin. ”There isn’t really more you can do, except the usual things like eat healthy, exercise every day, and so on and so forth. But pregnancies tend to work out just fine in the end. However, Rozan-san, be warned that your wife will probably experience cravings for the oddest of foods. Just indulge her.”

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Titles are a funny business, as Cereza was quickly learning. I guess it wasn't too much of a stretch to grasp, but they didn't really have any sort of formal rankings like that back in Kirigakure. There was some dramatized issue with a newcomer, but Cereza had been away when that happened and hadn't really followed up on any of that information. It just wasn't of importance to her. She was just a normal person, with no involvement in politics or leadership or anything really, not that she couldn't be capable, it just never crossed her mind. She did, however, own a shipping vessel, but only Rozan ever called her Captain Cereza. Ah well, reason enough for her to just nod her head when corrected, no reason to offend or feel awkward for a simple lack of knowledge. "Right, I see. My apologies again." Cereza was just happy that Kitsune was going to be the doctor on call should there be a problem. That eased some some of the stress on Cereza's mind.

Some other news caught her attention that she was sure Rozan would be happy about. He seemed very much interested in the ways of medical study, or at the very least, assisting her during the actual labor. She was pleased that he would get what he wanted. "That is very generous, I'm happy we have such wonderful doctors, let along to have met such nice people upon our arrival here." Cereza gave a warm smile to both Hanako and Kitsune. She was pretty much ready to leave, considering they still had so much to do and that they had learned the information they were originally seeking and more so. "Thank you again for such a wonderful visit and superb medical expertise. I look forward to seeing you again, whether it be a personal visit or a medical one. I hope you two enjoy the rest of your day." Cereza would then stand by the door, seeing if Rozan was finished as well, or if he had anything to follow up on. Both he and she had very good questions that were answered, which would most likely need to be discussed later between the two of them. It certainly gave them something to think about. So, when Rozan was ready, she would take her leave.

WC: 387
[Topic Left w/Rozan when ready. Thanks Kitsune! Enjoyed the RP!]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was alot to think about with the situation, his life and mind had wondered off so long, and Cereza was the only thing that was able to keep his full attention, his life was with her, and the child growing within her, well. . . children now. A boy and a girl. Funny right? Oh well Rozan took a second and looked around listening and taking the information into his mind. His eyes glazed over in delight, he loved hearing good news but maybe they would return to River country one day. . . maybe Mist and Kirigakure? Maybe. Maybe alot of the angst had left by now? Who knew. . . but it was a good time to think about it all. His mind was locked in many places but. . . this hospital room was a sanctuary that many would never find.

Kumogakure would be a haven for them. . . and Rozan would honestly think about uprooting and staying here. However, them being from Water country this land would not have the same customs. Would this be a good place to raise a family? The harsh climate, the hostile terrain? The people were nice but could Rozan take another blizzard? Maybe. . . maybe not. He had a will beyond wills to survive and thrive. However, it wasnt something that he personally would be able to know. . . life was sporadic and death came on swift wings to anyone who thought they were above it. Anywho, Rozan's turn to speak after his lovely wife would take and leave the floor. And like a good pet to a master he would follow her. Though, he was no pet. They just took turns taking the lead in the relationship, he was the Man, but he was supportive of his woman. He trusted her like she trusted him. So it was a pretty balanced relationship. . . He could say from his side. He didnt put in anything he didnt feel she wouldnt return. They talked everything out. . . and they experienced life together.

All of it.

"Its good to know there are wonderful people in this world. Taking in outsiders and treating them with respect. Some people from where we come from would duly learn about respect. And giving respect to elders. . . Or more 'esteemed' people of higher social and society standards. Either way, I appreciate your kindness you've given me and my wife. Duly noted.", nodding and pushing his glasses to his face and smiling. Looking back to Kitsune, "Until next time. . . Be safe. And if you need anything that I may be able to acquire. . . Call me.", nodding and looking back to Cereza, "But I'm sure my wife will likely be there with me. . . so no funny stuff.", chuckling a bit he would think to himself but hoping he wouldnt have gotten himself in trouble with that comment.

"See ya."

With that he would take his leave behind his wife watching her body move infront of him as if he were in a trance.

[Topic left/MFT/Danke! ^_^]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back