Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's a team building experience [Private]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka knew by experience she wouldnt be able to beat these two on her own, even with Big Sis help. Having saod that she looked at her sister and nodded. The plan was in place, first she clicked on her headset to make a call.

Calling the Medical Sennin upon to the forest of death as backup to an ANBU captain and the Maim Branch Sennin.," Having said that she bretthed deeply. The first part was done, now she moved over to her own actions and see if they would work.

She simple made a set of handsigns and brought forth a barrier to shield them from any attacks but sje didnt expect her sister to use the same Technique Yukio had. But she couldn't deny, it was effective.

Asuka gave a quick laugh to her big sis. " I'm right behind you." She spoke with an excited smile on her face.

[Actions Sent]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Combatants!
HP (This Round) -> (Next Round)
CP (This Round) -> (Next Round)
AP (This Round) -> (Next Round)​

Yukio - Byakugan active, Fused with Chinatsu, & Jyuuken stance continued
HP 33725.42 -> 22260.42
CP 11694.55 -> 4675.87
AP 10.75 (Used 8) -> 11

Takeshi - Cadency Path
HP 42501 -> 35553.5
CP 18613.5 -> 26424.75
AP 11 (Used 5) -> 11

Ra - Takeshi Kami Summon
HP 30000 -> 30000
CP 28075 -> 26535
AP 6 (Used 3) -> 6

Versus

Soku - Lightning Chakra Style continued, Mangekyou Sharingan activated. Covered in Immolation Armor. Protected by Spirit Lantern.
HP 17213.25 -> 11837
CP 18856.2 -> 14130.2
AP 11 (Used 11) -> 10

Asuka - Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan Activated. Protected by Spirit Lantern.
HP 19322 -> 14727
CP 22051 -> 13972
AP 11 (Used 10.5) -> 10.5

So... What Happened?
0.00s
  • Yukio maintains Byakugan
  • Soku maintains Mangekyou, Immolation Armor and Spirit Lantern. She drops the Black Blockade.
  • Asuka maintains EMS.
0.91s
  • Soku uses Raijin's Vengeance on Yukio. It hits!
2.73s
  • Takeshi uses Stardust Nova on Asuka & Soku.
    • Hits Soku 8 times! (One partial.)
    • Hits Asuka 8 times! (One partial.)
  • Asuka uses Amaterasu on Takeshi. It hits!
3.18s
  • Soku uses Voltaic Flash on Yukio. It hits!
4.19s
  • Yukio uses Kindred Fusion to fuse with his signature weapon, Chinatsu!
4.55s
  • Takeshi uses Tempest against Asuka and Soku.
    • Hits Soku 3 times! (One partial.)
    • Hits Asuka 2 times! (One partial.)
5.00s
  • Ra uses Kinetic Blast on Soku. It misses.
  • Asuka scribes a Leech Seal on Yukio. It hits!
5.46s
  • Soku uses 16-Hit Combo on Takeshi.
    • Hits 13 times!
7.27s
  • Asuka uses Chakra Shield on Takeshi.
    • Hits 4 times!
7.44s
  • Yukio uses Omni-Flash on Takeshi (Fist of Virtue-Charity & Amplifier). Takeshi regains a massive amount of CP!
    8.18s
    • Soku uses Tatsumaki against Takeshi, Yukio, & Ra. It hits Yukio and causes Supreme Uplift!
    9.55s
    • Asuka uses Energy Transfer to transfer Chakra to Soku boosted by the Non-Elemental effect!
    10.00s
    Yukio hits the ground taking damage.

Notes
    Gates of Enma can only be used once per battle.
    *Omni-Flash: Amplifier has been used once and the special action can only be used the 1st time the jutsu is used.
    Verse of Darkness, Diamond Cutter, and Sandstorm Veil all ended at the end of round 3.
    Final Chime can be used every other round and was used in round 3, it can be used again next round.

Nagisa arrives at 0.00s in Round 5.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa was running as fast as she could. She did not need the exact location of the participants of this fight since she heard the sound of battle before she was in the forest proper. They were really going all out. Nagisa stopped briefly to tell some concerned citizens that it was nothing to worry about. They had gathered at the edge of the forest and were looking too anxious.

After doing this, she decided to try to speed into the battle. There was someone in need so she took off. She followed her ears and the smell of elements being thrown around. It was time to join the "fun" they were having.

Sighing even more heavily, she timed her jump and boosted herself right into the middle. The life of a medic was never dull.

[actions sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio had to prepare for things in the long run, giving Takeshi as much Chakra as he was able to give before simply giving a glare to Soku and Asuka caring little for the attacks they threw his way his attention was turned to Nagisa unlike his current opinion of Asuka at that moment he still had respect for the Med sennin. "Nagisa I understand you were called here but understand this is a spar, not a fight to the death. This was for them to learn and to become stronger because of it but it appears Asuka here has come to believe she is incapable of fighting on her own."

His gaze turned back to the Uchiha a piercing glare meeting the women's eyes. "Tell me Asuka what will happen to you should you not call out for help, what happens when you are stuck with the cards you have on the table will you simply curl up and die. Will you show that not all leaf's Sennin's can fight their own battles putting this into context we are of equal rank yet do you see me having to call for help or pull others in to a simple spar because you can't bear the thought of losing even when winning and losing is not the point of this exercise seems you are quite short sighted." With that his attention turned back to the Med Sennin sighing slightly through sharp teeth.

"As for you Nagisa I think you understand the situation now, so to that end what will you do. I hope I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't wish to fight me in a weakened state we have enough respect for each other to only trade blows when we are at our best. So what will it be Nagisa, shall we see how this goes in our current states or take a step back and meet face to face when the time is right to do so. Should you give no answer I can assume what it will be."

[Actions Sent]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back