Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's Just Too Easy [Exam]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama stood on a roof in Port Cirrus, because it provided a great view of the surrounding area. Not because she enjoyed standing on roofs and staring at the people below her. Occasionally some child would point at the flamboyant chuunin and ask their mother why the strange girl was standing on the rooftop. Then they were quickly shushed and pushed away, being told that shinobi were a strange breed of human, and that is wasn't polite to stare.

Tama pulled the files she had on the target she had chosen for the exam she had found herself running. The unfortunate man was a small-time thief who had been unlucky enough to successful rob a fairly wealthy merchant. The merchant had in turn hired Kumogakure to bring the thief to justice. "Poor sob, it's almost unfair," she mentioned out loud. As she waited for the person she was supposed to be testing to show up, she thought that this was too easy for test. Catch the thief, when the catcher was a shinobi, was way too simple. "How can I make this more interesting?" Even an inexperienced shinobi would be able to catch a simple thief with ease.

Tama hit upon an idea, a terrible, interesting idea. One that caused a feral grin to spread upon her face as she considered it. Yes, that would make things more interesting, she thought to herself. She couldn't wait until the unsuspecting future shinobi showed up for their exam. Of course, if her idea went awry, Tama would still be there to clean things up.

[MFT WC: 263]

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was a monumental day in Riku's eyes. This very day was the day he had been chosen to be evaluated on his performance as a future shinobi. After years of attending the Academy and being bred and groomed into the student he was today, Riku was finally ready to take it to the next level. To earn his head band and don it as a true Kumogakurian ninja would. Today was his Genin Exam.

A letter by pigeon the day of notified him of the test. Riku was so excited that he could barely contain himself.

"Do you really think you're ready?" The Forest spirit dwelling in his body mentally spoke to the child.

"There's only one way to find out." Riku said aloud. He hadn't been aware of the spirit's presence long, so he wasn't use to communicating through his thoughts. The pre-teen strapped on his weapons pouch filled with various shinobi tools. He attached his weapons to his side, ready to take on this new challenge.

Leaving his house, Riku would make his way towards the rendezvous location. Starting on the streets, he bobbed and weaved through the crowd, careful not to bump into anyone. But soon it would become to crowded. Like a shinobi typically would, Riku relocated to the roof tops, hopping from one to the next until he had finally reached his destination. Upon his arrival, he would find a female with purple hair that gradually turned to black the further it went down his back. "Proctor-sama?" Riku stated loud enough for the female to hear him. "I am Riku. I'm supposed to be tested today." Riku didn't explain much. Then again, he wouldn't need to. Being the test proctor, she would be more aware of the situation than he was. Riku was slightly nervous, not knowing what to expect. But he was also excited. He had finally reached a point in his life where he could graduate the academy to become a full fledge shinobi.

Thread Entered
WC: 339
MFT

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oho! Proctor-sama...it does have a nice ring to it doesn't it?" Tama said partially to herself. "Yes, you're Tanimoto-kun, I presume?" After some sort of acknowledgement, Tama would clap the boy on the shoulder, resulting in a shower of sparks that caused the chuunin to yank her hand back reflexively. "Yowza! Oh you're a sparky-sparky-boom man? Neat! Never met one of your kind before, well not in person anyway," Tama shrugged. "Anyways your exam, right. Riku m'boy," Tama, who had immediately jumped to using his given name and thrown honorifics out the window, puffed herself up and continued, "today I'm supposed to see how well you apply the stuff you learned in the Academy." She proffered a folder to the young boy and bade him to open it.

"Your task is to apprehend this guy, Kuuki Masa. The file contains a bit more info on him, but the Shinobi's Digest version is this: the guy stole something from someone, that someone happened to have a bit more clout than the guy realized, and that someone hired us to bring the guy in. Apparently, the stolen goods are of no consequence. Capiche?" Tama stared at the boy then continued, "I know it's too easy, completely boring, and not a true test of skills. So I'm going to make it harder for ya'. Thank me now!" Before Riku could react Tama grabbed his shoulder again, except no sparks came. Riku would feel something being drained from him. "I'm sealing some of your spunk, er spark, kiddo. And that's not all!" Riku would then hear a sharp cry from somewhere, it messed with his head preventing the use of all of his mental faculties. "I know you could catch him at your best, so try to catch him at your worst!" She then gave Riku a feral smile, "Y'know some might say this is a little harsh, but lions throw their cubs off cliffs. So," Tama gave the student's backside a solid kick and knocked off the rooftop, "Go get 'im champ!!" she yelled as her figure faded from sight.

Once in ghost-form, the chuunin followed Riku, so she could provide commentary, witty banter, and mantain her sealing and genjutsu.
Congratulations! Tama has sealed your Santaru passive: Surging Presence with her Chimera Kinjutsu: Mystical Replication! As an added bonus, her genjutsu, Piercing Cry has rendered two of your abilities inaccessible for this exam. Those lucky abilities are: Sixth Sense and Bull's Strength! Granted generally there are rolls for such things, but Tama is testing your ability to complete an objective while the odds are against you.

Anyhoo, your task is to apprehend the thief while under the constraints of not being able to use those abilities and that particular Santaru passive ability.

The file doesn't really contain any really necessary information, just a photo, height, weight, date of birth, list of crimes, and the like. If you want me to elaborate on it, I can. If you have any questions let me know.

Kuuki Masa was relaxed, he had made it to the big time. After a week of dodging officers, do-good citizens, and angry merchants, he had seen the local police take down his wanted poster. He was free to enjoy his ill-gotten gains. But what he didn't realize, until now, was that it was a common practice for Lightning Country Law Enforcement to take down the wanted posters of criminals whom Kumogakure shinobi were hired to track down. The less normal people that got involved the better for all. But Kuuki heard the abnormally loud voice, and glanced to the rooftops to see Riku falling towards him. He bolted, tossing a smoke bomb in an attempt to confuse the young ninja. The man ran for the streets, now in a panicked state of mind, shoving people out of his way. "No, it can't end like this! You're not taking me you monster!"

The direction the man was headed was the dock area, that was where Kuuki had lived, and knew the best. How would Riku respond?

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would seem as though Riku's proctor for this examination was exciting perky. She even lifted Riku's spirits a bit when she spoke with such energy in her tone. "Yes, I am indeed Riku of the Tanimoto house." The boy confirmed her inquiry, causing her to place her hands on his shoulders. However, she was unaware of Riku's Santaru bloodline and had been shocked. "Sorry, proctor-sama, my presence can be quite....shocking." Riku chuckled softly at his own lame comment. To him it was comedy gold, but his sense of humor wasn't always at it's best.

Riku took hold of the file handed to him, opening and deciphering it's contents. Seemed to be pretty plain jane to him. Just general information, nothing secret or truly interesting. And it would appear as though his exam would be more like a mission than anything. "So it's a simple capture mission?" Riku asked, as Tama went along with the explanation of the mission, confirming his suspicion. Whoever submitted this mission didn't even care about the stolen goods, they just wanted the thief to be brought to justice. Riku looked up when the proctor stated she would make the mission harder on him. But before he could object, she grabbed his shoulders and he felt his power slipping from his grasp.

"What's going on?"

"She is sealing you some of you abilities away. Challenging you to find new ways to complete the mission. You're going to have to work harder than you ever have before."

Then without any noticed, Riku was kicked in the rear, propelling him off of the roof top. On his way down, he noticed a man who looked eerily similar to the man who was supposed to track down and capture. "It can't be that easy." Riku grabbed a balcony ledge to keep from falling to the ground. At that point Riku would see the assumed target run off in a panic after throwing a smoke bomb to cover his trail. Riku threw himself off the ledge and onto the ground where he would begin his pursuit straight through the cloud of smoke.

Fortunately for the student, the thief wasn't too smart. Masa may have attempted to cover his trail with a smoke bomb but he unintentionally left a trail of citizens knocked over and pushed out of the way. Like a trail of bread crumbs, Riku followed the disheveled villagers, asking them every so often which way the man had gone, just to make sure his trail wouldn't go cold. Eventually, Riku would catch up enough to see his target just as they would arrive at the docks. "Kuuki Masa, Surrender yourself peacefully or I will have to take you in by force." Riku hoped his threat would bait the thief to slow down or even allow himself to be captured.

"Cause That is going to work"

So you are capable of sarcasm." Riku muttered out loud to himself.

"Focus on the task at hand."

Riku couldn't quite catch up to the thief. Now he understood why the local authorities were unable to get their hands on him. The students hands came together to form a string of intricate hand signs. Usually a student wouldn't know, let alone be able to use technique of this caliber. However, Riku's bloodline granted him the ability to utalize such a jutsu. Riku stopped dead in his tracks, holding out his hands to fire beams out towards his target. However they were not aimed directly for the target. Instead, with their speed, they would pass on both sides of the target then curve in front of him attempting to entrap Masa in a prison of pure storm energy. Hopefull the thief would be smart enough to avoid touching the beams or struggling as they would induce quite the powerful shock.

WC: 637
MFT

Tehcnique used:
Laser Prison

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama watched the kid work his stuff. He's not half-bad, I expected more whining out of him. It was more entertaining when the kids were floundering about not knowing how to walk, talk, or eat without using their inborn talents. Riku had easily tracked the man down, granted it hadn't been that difficult, but he had adapted well to the restraints that Tama had placed on him. She floated nearby as Kuuki Masa sobbed while the crackling energy surrounded him. It was over, his life and career as an up-and-coming criminal was over. "This isn't fair, sending monsters to police us normal folk," he whined. If it was the usual law enforcement personnel, Tama felt he would have been more than able to give them the slip, but that was a fair chance on both sides. Though since fair to Kuuki Masa was stacking all the odds in his favor, so in all actuality he didn't have the right to complain, Tama reasoned.

She was just about to congratulate him on a job well done when a voice called coolly from behind the pair, "Stand aside shinobi of Kumogakure. I have business with that man."
Cool%20Vanitas%20Pic%20Found%20Online_zpsgw5ezs0k.png

A figure clad in a close-fitting battlesuit stood a few feet from where Riku was. He was just over five and half feet in height, with a solid build. His face couldn't be seen due to a tinted helmet which covered the entirety of his head. He appeared unarmed, though appearances could be deceiving.

Tama shimmered back into corporeal form as she regarded the man before lighting on a fun idea. "No!" she said cheerily, "this is my, er," a quick glance to Riku, "his catch. And he's coming with us."

"If you will not stand aside I will go through you," the man began to walk forward. Riku would notice what seemed to be simply crystal bands on his armor morph into a thin pointed blade in his hand, made for quick stabbing thrusts.

"Nope, you'll go through him!" Tama grabbed Riku and placed him between the approaching hostile and Kuuki. While doing so, she released the seals that had constrained his abilities previously. She whispered quietly, "Do your best and try not to die, there's too much paperwork involved." If Riku resisted, Tama would continue, "Oh please, just stall him, reinforcements will be here soon enough."

Tama pushed Riku forward, and took a step back. And the assailant charged Riku, blade poised to strike at his limbs. He sought to incapacitate the young shinobi so he could move on to engage the chuunin, and was clearly not considering him much of a threat. His goal was to reach Kuuki Masa before the shinobi reinforcements arrived. What could Riku do to prevent this?
Status and Objectives said:
Congrats! You nabbed the thief! Now someone is targeting your target, your goal is to stall the assailant until reinforcements arrive, which will be in two posts. Tama has released her hold on your abilities so you may now use everything you have at your disposal.
[col]What you know about the assailant:
  • He is wielding a rapier
  • He does not consider you a threat
  • He is not aiming for your vitals
  • His attention is divided between you and Tama
|What you know about the location:
  • This is a port, near the docks, and as such various things you could find near a dock are present
  • There are people about but most have left the area, so you do not need to worry about civillian casualties (lucky roll for you there)
[/col]
Any other questions about the setting, assailant, etc. PM me and I will answer them.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku held his seal until the Laser Prison technique had been completed and now surrounded his target. "WHOO-HOO! I got him!" Riku cheered himself on a job well done. Even though the culprit was just a normal thief, he was expecting a bit more of a challenge than a simple chase. "That was much easier then I thought." The thief complained about the justice being brought to him. "That's the price you pay for stealing."

"Stand aside shinobi of Kumogakure. I have business with that man."

However, Riku spoke too soon. His head whipped around to the new comer, a man clad in what appeared to be a strange futuristic suit of armor. "Where did he come from? I couldn't even sense him?" Mostly due to having his innate sixth sense ability sealed by Tama's genjutsu. Before Riku could say anything, Tama spoke for him. The boy wasn't quite sure about all of that, but he knew one thing. Forfeiting his captured target would surely mean he would fail his exam. And what type of Raikage has ever failed their Genin exam? Riku couldn't allow that to happen, he had to retaliate. His hopes and dreams depended on it.

"If you will not stand aside I will go through you,"

Riku watched slowly as the bands around the new comers arms took a new shape, forming a crystalline blade. Riku was then repositioned in between the new threat and his captured target, thanks to Tama. He then felt a surge of energy coursing through his body. As if his powers had been unlocked. The hair on the nape of his neck stood up. Tama shoved Riku forward causing him to be several steps closer to this new hostile target. He had to act quick.

Without even thinking, Riku performed a set of hand seals in quick secession. The assailant neared Riku, the sword piercing his shoulder. Though instead of a grimace, the boys lips curled into a playful smirk. His body, replaced by that of a clone infused with his affinity towards the lightning release element. Static and sparks flew off from the wounded shoulder. "If you're going to attack a shinobi of the Cloud, make it count. We won't give you a second chance." The clone stated as it reached out with it's good arm, attempting to grasp the strange man's forearm simply to keep him in place while the real Riku, now behind his target, completed another row of hand seals. The water right off of the docks shifted until it formed a tendril of spiraling fluid, striking at the back of the armored man. Using his bloodline Riku would alter the technique, transforming the tendril in mid air from water into a condensed storm elemental spiraling spike of death!

WC: 458
MFT
Techniques Used:
[1 AP]Stunt Double Master Rank
[2 AP]Elemental Clone: Lightning Rank 1
[1.5 AP]Aqua Fang Rank 1
[0 AP] Storm Manipulation - Passive [MASTER RANK] ~ May convert Lightning and Water Jutsu into Storm at no extra cost.

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The masked man's blade stabbed into Riku's shoulder, disabling the arm. He then inteded to slash at the boys legs as well. The idea was simply to incapacitate the young shinobi, not kill him. Dead shinobi resulted in thorough investigations and retaliations, both of which would be problematic. However, Riku's quick reactions caught the man off guard. The boy seemed not to register the fact that his arm was no longer usable, and instead taunted his assailant.

"If you're going to attack a shinobi of the Cloud, make it count. We won't give you a second chance."

The sparks and static from the lightning-based chakra construct caused the masked man's muscles to seize temporarily. As such he was unable to dodge the incoming converted storm jutsu from the actual Riku. The man noticably flinched as you took the full brunt of Riku's attack. "I see. I will not make the same mistake twice," the man said, sparks still cascading off him. Riku's clone was quickly dispatched by a well-placed thrust of the crystalline blade. The man ran through some other handseals and a new clone of Riku appeared, though it seemed glassy and warped, like an imperfect reflection of the boy. "Go play with yourself for awhile."

The mirror-Riku repeated the same actions that the real one had, and shot torrents of lightning and converted water jutsu at the boy, meanwhile the masked man focused on summoning a creature of darkness and shadow to his aid. "This time it will not be so easy to stop me." From the man's shadow a ghastly visage rose. Corporeal but at the same time it seemed to only barely hold a shape, it appeared serpentine in form, and was much larger than the man who had called it forth. Light seemed to be pulled into it, and details besides the outline of the creature were nigh impossible to make out. Huge wings unfurled from the monster's back, and the beast charged Riku, breathing a stream of pure shadow as its first attack.
shadow-Dragon.jpg

The man seemed to melt into the shadows that streamed from the dragon-like facsimile and disappeared. The Riku-clone and nightmarish shadow creature now began to steadily advance on the actual Riku. Reinforcements would be arriving any moment, but how would he survive this assault?
* - * - * - *​

Tama stood near the still captured Kuuki Masa and watched the fight play out. She was enjoying the show so far, and the kid seemed to be putting up a better fight than she had thought he could. However, it was also clear to hear that the masked man was deliberately trying not to kill the boy, though she was certain he could do a better attempt at it if he tried. The biggest question currently was simply why hadn't the man done so, Tama wasn't one for puzzling things out nor trying to identify someone's motives. Leave Kazuzu to do that, or Tomo. They were thinkers, she just wanted to punch things. And it was very difficult for Tama to reign in her impulse to rush out there and join the fray herself, but this was Riku's test (despite the fact that the sudden assault was not in her game plan) and if she left Kuuki, the assailant would have an easier time achieving his objective. She heard the crackling in her headset that signaled the the proximity of the reinforcements she called for when the masked assailant had first engaged the two.

The end was near and Riku would only have to hold out for a little longer, but the chuunin wondered how desperate the man would become in order to reach his goal. Ironically, the queen of stupid decisions herself was hoping against hope that neither Riku nor the masked man would do anything she would usually do in this situation. She wouldn't admit it, but she would feel responsible if the kid died on her watch. As callous as she tried to be, she actually didn't want the young shinobi-to-be the perish here. It would be a premature end to his story, after all. And as an entertainer, she couldn't allow that. But as of the moment her hands were tied, so as she could do was hope. And give death glares.
Objectives and Status said:
Firstly, sorry for the delay.
Riku is now fighting a Spitting Image of himself and a large shadow beast (which is dragon-like, but not a dragon) courtesy of Ebony Nightmare. The masked man is nowhere to be seen, but you can sense that he has not left the general area yet. Reinforcements are arriving after your next post.

The clone of you is spamming your converted Aqua Fang, and the shadow creature is breathing shadow at you.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A Direct Hit! With Riku's clone holding the target in place his Stormy Fang crashed directly into the masked man. The boy thought himself to have a job well done. But it wasn't quite that easy. Even with static sparks shooting off of his body, the masked man took the brunt of the technique and seemed to be fine aside from a few spasming muscles. Riku's clone was dealt with swiftly and easily and the man now turned towards Riku, performing a couple sets of hand seals. The boy watched closely but he was unable to determine what type of attack that would be coming for him.

Suddenly, another clone of Riku appeared, though this one not of the cloud student's creation. The boy had never seen such a technique before. Creating a clone of the target, rather than the user. Could it be a Genjutsu? Riku was awful with Genjutsu... The clone of the child performed Riku's previous action, a tendril of water erupting from the nearby ocean and being transformed into a spiraling storm fang of death!

"That back fired."

"You're not really helping right now!"

"I could if you'd let me out for a bit"

Riku ignored the forest guardian sealed within his body and did what he could, leaping and rolling out of the way in order to dodge the incoming tendril. The clone wouldn't stop though, it created one after another, aiming for Riku's new position. He had to keep on his toes and move all over to avoid the incoming attacks. he had to do something and soon or else he would be fired. After dodging yet another tendril of storm, Riku's hands found themselves completing a row of hand seals. Landing at his new location Riku shielded himself with a massive spherical barrier around his body. For the time being, he could gather his thoughts and retaliate without having to worry about dodging. But it wouldn't hold for long as the clone sent one fang after another.

In the mean time, the masked man wouldn't let up on the lowly little academy student. While Riku was off dodging the clones tendrils like an acrobat, the masked man performed yet another technique. The man disappeared into a cloud of darkness and the black aura took the shape of what resembled a mythical beast. Now he was being charged by the massive shadow creature as well as his not so friendly clone.

"How about now?

"I've got this.

Feeling his life was truly in danger, the boy's eyes glowed a vibrant shade of yellow. The skies above darkening with the blackest of clouds. A thundering boom crashed in the sky above as lightning rippled through the clouds before striking down towards the targets. The first bolt striking at the clone while two more at the nightmarish creature. Even if the bolts would merely slow them down, it would give Riku enough time to make the storm even more dangerous. Soon, the black clouds were joining by pouring rain. And then by chilling snow. This was the full extent of the Santaru's abilities that Riku had mastered thus far. With the raging storm taking place, Riku once again had the upper hand. But he had exhausted a lot of energy. For the time being, he would let the barrier protect him while the storm continued to create a strange mix of rain and snow

WC: 568
MFT
Techniques Used:
[2 AP]Barrier Master Rank
[2 AP]Storm Call - Storm Jutsu [MASTER RANK]
Rank 3: Summons a black storm with dangerous intensity that sends three bolts of lightning at a target of the Santaru's choice every round at 600 damage per bolt and +1 Ninjutsu accuracy.
[2 AP]Storm Control - Storm Jutsu [MASTER RANK]
Rank 3: Calls two of the following of wind, rain, snow or hail.
• Wind reduces the accuracy of all ranged/projectile attacks by -2.
• Rain is treated as Rain Dance (Master Rank).
• Snow chills to reduce dodge by 3 and ups the chakra cost of everyone but the user by 6%
• Hail deals 810 ice damage/round to everyone but the user.

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A shimmering shield of energy materialized around the boy the instant before the shadowy colossus's dark breath collided with him. While withstanding the assault, Riku responded to the masked assailant's summoned back-up by summoning back-up his own, in a manner of speaking. Lightning shot from the sky, striking not-Riku and the beast of darkness. Riku watched the surreal sight of seeing himself struck by lightning. The clone rapidly developed cracks, much like a mirror or window pane, and shattered soon after being struck. The dark dragon-like creature was a bit more resilient, merely two lightning bolts were not enough to stop it. The beast roared, in defiance of the raging storm that followed. Stormclouds billowed out of nowhere and a steady stream of rain and snow began to fall. However, the draconic shadow didn't attack but merely glared at the boy before dissipating into wisps of black smoke. If it could speak Riku could deduce that it would be saying, 'We have unfinished business.'

While the storm raged on, Riku searched for the his mysterious attacker. But though he could sense the man nearby, he couldn't seem to pinpoint his location. "Very well, Santaru of Kumo," a voice from behind Riku spoke, referring to him by his ancestral powers that he had so vividly displayed, "Your reinforcements have arrived , my distractions dispelled, and even the elements seem to favor you today." The boy whirled around and another bolt from above struck the figure, which began to dissolve into shadow, much like the beast from before. Riku next heard the voice from behind Tama and the captured thief. "I'll be taking my leave then. My business here is finished." The man melted into the shadows once again, this time his presence disappearing entirely, but before he vanished completely Riku would see that he had a small parcel tucked under his arm.

A few seconds later, a 4-man squad of Kumo shinobi landed on the scene. "Tanimoto-san, Mochizuki-san. We recieved your summon--"

Tama interrupted the man, "Slow! Too slow! He's gone already." She irritably tapped her foot on the ground, "And don't even think about blaming the property damage on me this time, I didn't even lift a finger."

"That explains a lot," the chastised squad leader muttered under his breath. Tama didn't hear him, but Riku would. He cleared his throat and spoke up again, "We'll take custody of Kuuki Masa. I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about." He signaled to the other three and they picked up the terrified figure of Kuuki Masa, "Monsters. The lot of you. All monsters," he muttered as he was carried off. The squad leader gave a brief salute to both Tama and Riku before disappearing into the storm.

"Well, that was unexpected. But you technically passed, so congrats you're officially a human weapon in service of the Raikage, Shiri-ta-- er the Shogun, and generally whoever pays us enough to warrant our services. Good job not dying, by the way. Keep it up and you might find yourself in charge of something." She gave a small smirk as she turned to head back to the village, "Well you can turn the weather off now, Sparky. Unless you want to walk back in the snow. I'm sure they'll work out rank specifics up top, so let's get home."
Objectives and Status said:
Congrats! You Passed! You can post in Cloud Request requesting your new title! Then after it's approved you can hop, skip, and jump over to the Admin Request forum to request your shiny new banner! Thanks for your patience and enjoy your new rank!

[MFT WC: 602 Tama's WC: 224]
[Topic Left]

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The massive storm Riku had conjured courtesy of his Santaru blood had warded off the mythic shadowy creature. And the single bolt of lighting that struck his counter part and dealt with the clone easily. With the distractions dispelled and the storm raging on as his golden eyes searched for the masked being. He was able to sense his presence, but he couldn't decipher where. The ominous voice spoke from behind him causing him to whip his body around to see his target once more. A bolt of lightning ripping from the clouds down towards the figure. However, it was another mere shadow. Again the voice spoke, this time from behind Tama and Riku's imprisoned thief. Then again, he melted into the darkness and had vanished.

Just in time for back up arrived, but seconds too late. Riku approached the group as well as Tama listening to their conversation. It was mostly just negative remarks on the group's speed, or rather lack there of. He gave a soft chuckle on the squad captains comment before they continued on with their business. "Bye bye, little thief." Riku smiled and waved as his trophy was taken into custody while shouting obscenities.

He turned towards the exam proctor as listened while being told he had passed. "I...i passed?" Riku stood in disbelief for a second before cheering himself on. "I PASSED!! WHOOOOOO!!! His self congratulatory celebration was cut short as Tama had requested that Riku 'turn off' the weather. The boy nodded and obliged, Bringing his hands together to focus. Eyes slowly losing their golden hue while the storm died down and the black clouds dissipated to reveal the sunny blue skies. That combination was a powerful one, but it had taken a lot out of him. Riku was more than happy to hear that he passed. Now he simply needed to sate his growing appetite. But what is this? A small package left under his arm. When did this get here and more importantly, what is it? Riku pocketed the strange parcel for the time being, he'd had to deal with it when he got back home.

WC:355
MFT
Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back