Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's Normal Real Estate [SSM/Solo]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru took a long drag from his pipe, puffing smoke into the roof of his horseless black carriage on this very misty moonlit night. On the inside the carriage was an all black with tinted windows to keep people from looking at the things that usually ride within the carriage, squeaking could be heard as the carriage moved to Maru's destination as the half-transparent, ghost-like oxcart with an enormous elderly grotesque face with razor sharp teeth, blue skin, long hair like a savage and pointed horns poking from its head. Anyone smart enough wouldn't care what's in the carriage if they came face to face with it however plus he had the element of surprise on his hands. When the carriage came to a stop the rogue smirked, knowing that they were outside the home he was about to invade. This wasn't just any home that the sage was planning on walking into like those farm houses. When Maru opened the door to look at the home of Baal he smirked knowing this place fit the bill for his idea of a demon's hide out. The rogue looked up at the tall tower like castle that gave off a menacing demonic aura from the molt that surrounded the all black tower with a glowing red symbol on it. The sign of the demonic clan most likely. Eight slim, square towers are low, but set firm and strong for a great defensive line and are connected by towering, narrow walls made of decaying stones.

The glowing red windows are scattered thinly across the walls in a seemingly random pattern, along with spider silk from the evil spider Youkai that calls this demonic kingdom their home. The castle had a long great path leading to the hellfireish mouth of the entrance to the devil's castle. The occasional giant spider creeping along the castle walls to protect the home of the demonic prince while he hides inside waiting for the month of October where Baal's power is at its peek. The guards seemingly ignoring the presence of Maru figuring he was going to be meeting their king since they too looked at Maru as one of them rather than a trespasser looking to kill the owner of this kingdom. The ancient forest outside of the castle couldn't exactly be found by normal humans or anyone for that manner since it existed on another plain of existence hence why no one… not even the raikage. Knew about the demon living deep within the forest. It existed more on the spiritual plain vs the physical plain hence why it's well hidden. Maru smirked then tapped his carriage. “Gonna need you to pick me up later, need to move everyone out before I move my youkai in here.” The rogues gave a thumbs up to his carriage, looking at the narrow path the dark sage smiled then withdrew his Kawaii Whip from underneath his mask then made a few practice lashes through the air. The whip making that satisfy slapping noise twice before the rogue used his free hand to stroke the length of his new weapon. “Let's get down to business.” the rogue snickering, beginning to glow with a dull purple light from his corrupted chakra. There was a whistle through the air, the bones that littered the ground began to pulse with that purple light then began to start to shake. “Gashadokuro should be waking up soon, let's go. Strike while the iron's hot.” the mist went down to show behind Maru was a mini army of demons with their clubs ready with Mina at his side….. Maru's small night parade began to walk, Jeez jumping out of Maru's hair baring her teeth as they walked along the path with a pile of bones slowly forming in behind the army of demons.

……

Smirking, the rogue looked around at the small army of Tsuchigumo that surrounded him. Baal's servants were huge spider like creatures with a grotesque snaggletooth face and with long horns glared at the intruder. They all closed in with a battle cry and with a snap of his finger then with a spinning slash of his whip. The rogue slashed through three of the spider Youkai while his bone giant Gashadokuro fell into of the three that was closing in when Maru turned around giving that satisfying splat as the clumsy youkai crushed the demons. Maru getting out of the way of the falling youkai just in time, Maru found a new target then kicked at the ground to close the distance between them with both of his hands glowing red with the sin of wrath. Maru's soul Mina had summoned fourth 10 red balls of energy made from blood magic, raining down the blazing dark red orbs upon three of her foes as Maru sliced through another enemy. Maru couldn't help but feel excited as he cut down one enemy to the other, the youkai leader fight alongside with his army of 100 demons. These Tsuchigumo never real had a chance against them, especially since they had the power of C ranked shinobi at best.

The spiders tried to call take out the lesser Youkai, one raised up two hairy legs and another of Baal's champions rushed in at one of Maru's youkai to impale two of Maru's demons on them. The Tsuchigumo that raised it's legs stabbed another two of the rogues soldiers and tossed them to the wall casing them to splattered against the wall. The two spider youkai began to laugh at how easy it was to kill this so called youkai Kings soldiers, however the goblin like laughter stopped when they saw that the wounds on the dead youkai was starting to quickly regenerate. The skinny looking Oni's began to slowly rise, they grinned with their snaggletooth mouths as they picked up their clubs. The aura of fear that they have pulsating from their undead bodies the two Tsuchigumo started to fear the scrawny looking demons. They were high ranking demons who were hired by the ruler of the seveth hell himself! There was no way that they couldn't kill these weaklings

'Impossible those weaklings were dead!’ the spider youkai shouted, charging at a blue skinny looking Oni to bite off the upper body of the club wielding creature. The legs crumbled to the ground, blood splattered as it fell before the spider youkai but after about 10 seconds the youkai began to regenerate itself then snapped it's snaggletooth face up to the spider youkai then grinning as the clip clopping of getta echoed through the demonic hallway. Maru's whip cracked through the air. “Killing them won't do you any good. The justu that I used makes them practically immortal until I fall judging by how you two went for the weaklings first….” Maru explain, his tails lashing through the air as the youkai closed the distance between him and the two Tsuchigumo by dashing towards them to approach them at a close proximity to blindside them. Swiping his whip in a angle to slice through the two bugs causing the two to drop to the ground with a spray of red blood. Some of the blood got onto the sages mask, his eyes glowing violet as he stood there. “You two weren't even a match.” He shook the blood his whip, his aura of fear was starting to intense as the bodies of Baal's fallen began to turn into red orbs that soon came flying towards Maru's mask. Absorbing the demonic abilities of the spider youkai, the rogue looked at his hand that was coated in a dark aura of fear then looked behind him seeing that some of the spider youkai were starting to flee. The rogues not wanting to allow the bugs to reach the outside world used his replenish fear to tear open a rift at the only opening to the outside world then goblin like laughter filled the hall along with the screams of Tsuchigumo being torn apart by ebony hands from the underworld. Blood spray, the ripping of flesh, limbs falling to the ground onto the wet floor.

Mina floated towards Maru then he looked at his night parade raising his hand up. “Kill everything that doesn't seem friendly, you can only take two prisoners but the rest must die Mina will take the lead.” The rogues began to head towards the throne room, smirking to himself. “I'll take care of the prince. I'm counting on you guys.” the demonic sage commanded then headed off to fight Baal one on one if he wasn't guarded……

~~

Last edited:

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
THE THRONE ROOM!
Ele2P8h.png

Busting down the huge doors, the masked rogue strutting is way inside of Baal's throne room, he found that the place wasn't that bad. Hero's that fought the demon hunh were now chandeliers hanging from the arched ceiling, some occasionally dripping blood since most were freshly done from travelers that ended up walking too far into the woods, the red dripping upon the grey stone floor of this demonic hall. A long red rug splits the entire room in half from the doors to the throne while embattled banners with red edges drape from the walls. Between each banner stands a tall black candle, all but a few have been lit and in turn illuminate the depictions of other leaders of the world below them.

Tall, purple tinted windows are bordered by red draperies to symbolize the color of blood with Baal's symbol similar to a flag of some kind. The walls didn't look as descay as the outside, in fact this was the most well kept and clean looking room there was in this entire demon kingdom A great throne of what looked to be human bones complete with a skull that sat on top of this armchair from hell sat beneath a dark red looking baldachin and is adjoined by three almost identical seats for those closest to the royal highness. A demon wearing the robed of a high priest looked over at the broken door, it's wings flapped and what Maru notice that this priests had 9 heads! Some old, some young, some women, some men. Three of the heads looked at Maru with the three that was facing what was hiding underneath the shadow of the Baldachin. “L-Lord Baal! It's not safe for you here! We must inform Lord Beelzebub and Satan-”

“Run cowardly Nobel….” all the faces of the Nobel eyes widened at the stubbornness of the demonic ruler. Maru growled then got on all fours ready to pounce…. Big red ogre like hands tapped against throne, the demon began to move out from the shadows to reveal more of itself. The first thing that Maru noticed was the how muscular the guy was, the big red hulking demon towered over the fox demon. It was wearing it's crown over its head, it's all red eyes glaring down at the rogue with a mischievous snaggletooth smile. “I'm going to have to congratulate you, fox demon. I usually get onmyoji's or exorcist but I never thought that a lesser demon will come here to defeat me. I'm curious why.”</GLOW>
<i></i>

”Because I don't like people in MY kingdom. Under my law anything I want to take is mine so this isn't your castle anymore. Beat it or pay rent." the rogue demands of the high ranking demon glaring at it like it was the scum of the earth. "Don't want a monkey like you here, so either go or I'm sending you packing all the way to hell."

Baal couldn't help but laugh at the masked fox demon, he didn't know how things are on earth but certainly you couldn't just walk into a princes kingdom, murder his subjects, then tell him to give up the crown. This demon needed to be crushed, and Baal would be more than happy to do it. ”Judging by how you came in here I believe this is a invasion, a lesser demon asking for the crown? Over my dead body.” the demon growled then it began transforming… changing into something much much… normal. Baal changed to the form of a huge spider that stands roughly around twenty feet with a leg span that stretches forty five feet. The demon wears a golden crown on its head to show its royal status as prince, it's face represents that of a elderly wrinkled human with golden eyes and silver eyebrows. While it didn't have much hair on top of his head it did have a crop of grey hair around the sides and back of it's head. On the right side of Baal's spider body there was the head of a black demonic cat with demonic red eyes a and on the left there was the head of a green toad. Baal move from side to slide, the cat, human, and toad face all licked their lips then said with their voices overlapping each other. We are going to enjoy eating you…”</COLOR>

<COLOR color="red"><GLOW glow="red">

Without a warning the demon sent a giant beam of fire at the rogue which would have vaporized him if he didn't try to get out of the way in time. Maru realizing he was on fire did a tuck and roll, opening his mouth to reveal rows of sharp teeth as his nine tails stuck up behind him then the rogue quickly dashed to the side then crawled up the wall. Another Scotch attack missed him as he crawled up the wall then he was hidden by the shadows. Baal looked around for the rogue, wondering where that mutt could've gone. ’Behind you!’ Baal turned when he heard the voice of his Nobel as Maru caught the youkai off guard with a sneak attack! Gunning both of his fist at the demon prince face with his favorite taijustu. Fist of Sin-Wrath!

Maru punched the demon in the jaw, landed on the wall, kicked off of the wall to launch him at the Demon again to land another blow to its other jaw, then kicked off the wall again to land a spinning punch to the demons face. The prince began to roar, while it's vulpine enemy was still out in the open Baal casted field of chakra above where Maru was and before he even knew what hit him a vicious beam of destruction crushed the rogues causing a small explosion, dust beginning to kick up in the air making it hard to see if the attack hit or not. Baal waited for the dust to settle, then suddenly without warning a illusionary fire ball blasted the demon in the face, three more soon came after. They looked like comets as they shot at the demons face cause explosion after explosion on contact. The battered fox hopped up then his fist flew red with courage before he landed his falcon punch in the center of Baal's forehead which sent the demon skirting backwards.

The rogues ran about to land another blow against the demon, until Maru saw light coming from the cats mouth. Panicked Maru quickly got out of the way as Baal spun around to try to catch Maru off guard. The rogue looked down the. Saw a line of spiked stone leading Maru to believe that attack must have petrification abilities. Baal smiled then used his cats face to fire another Petrification beam at Maru, the rogue playing defense now moved out of the way of the blast then began run to the shadows but before Maru could get there a small bit of the beam caught Maru's right arm which burnt like crazy and the masked rogue rolled on the ground then clutched his arm….. looked at it his fingertips was starting to turn gray as the outer layer of his skin to solidify and harden into stone. The Petrification was slow but he knew eventually he would be encased within a statue leaving Baal here enough time to break him. So now he had to try something…. Different.

Baal smirked, then charge at Maru looking to finish this fight. That was when Maru snapped his gaze up to hammer into the demons mind with the genjustu known as The Reaper Gaze! Baal stopped in his tracks, cowering in fear of the shinigami, since turning people to stone takes up a lot of chakra only Maru's hand was now encased in stone, the rogue smirked then made a handseal…. While Baal was paralyzed from the fear of death, Maru actually summoned a being of death itself; a shinigami. Temporarily binding a shinigami to his will the reaper looming over Maru smirked, taking a little bit of Maru's life source to restore the demons hand the rogue was to break the stone that was covered his hand. Coughing up blood as he tried to laugh a little, wiping his face. </SIZE>
<SIZE size="85">”Heh…. Old man uchiha was right. You are pretty mean Mr.Death.” Maru said, getting tired of this song and dance. Possibly tired from the self inflicting pain caused by summoning the reaper however it was all fun for him. Maru began to weave handseals, cloaking his hands in the reapers chakra the rogue ripped into the weak point in reality, opening up the gate of Enma again he simply muttered. ”Gate Of Enma…... Before ebony hands made from hell's chakra reached out to grab Baal! Ripping his legs off one by one the prince screamed, yelling cusses, vowing to get revenge on Maru one day. The goblin laughter went on as the hands tore Baal apart, dragging the limbs back to the underworld first the hands gripped the now legless head then slowly dragging Baal. He wiggled in protest, commanding for the hands to unhand him, then once he was inside of the rift it instantly closed! Baal's crown rolling onto the floor like a wheel, the silence was deafening. The rogue fell to his knees, dispelling the reaper's court and in that instant Mina walked through the broken doors. ”I see you've taken care of Baal. We murdered a lot of his henchman but he has eggs down there and I don't know if you want us to destroy those as well. They didn't seem to have children around here before. the vampire asked and with a dismissive wave if his hand the rogue answered. ”Nah we ain't monsters here, we'll take them under our wing if they hatch besides Tsuchigumo's could hide our hide out since they cast illusions. Say did you ever get that priest that was with Baal?”

Maru asked then looked at Mina who answered his question by giving him the look that she had no idea what he was talking about.

”He just came in! A lowly youkai walks in and invade our glorious kingdom, slaughtered our men, killed our prince, and took our children. He is one of us for sure, I think he's a rogue demon. Lord Satan

”Really now?” the prince of darkness said, taking a sip of his wine glass. ”Well if what you're saying is true and some rogue fox is going around killing our people. I'm looking at this as a act of war. Bring him to me alive.” Satan demanded, crushing the empty wine glass to break it into a million pieces. Two lesser demons crawling to the prince to put the glass in their mouths, crying as they sliced their own mouths as they force fed themselves glass…. 'Or feel my wrath….’

OzlpkZ2.jpg
[/divboxgradient2]

[Mission accomplished!]
WC: 3248

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back