Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I've Been In A Lot Of Lonely Places. [Solo]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Pride, in her highest, walked straight through the massive stone lion-head gate, and up the cobblestone walkway. Around the fountain she always hated, and right up the concrete steps and into a massive glittering mansion. A place that was certainly out of place for such a city, and could house half of the people in the slums, for free, without suffering a dime.

It had been awhile since Kitanai had stepped foot into the house that she so loathed. She had grown up half of her life there, and had no intentions of returning, save for this particular day. Occasionally, the young mistress would show up to visit her siblings, but she always skipped around the piano room, where the adopted father, Isha Aku, was known for lounging in. She hated the man. She loathed him. And yet, the beautiful mess stood with her head high and lips pursed as she pushed her way through the white double doors, with gold accents, into her sister, Mija's, room. Her room was very similar to the doors that lead into it. All white, much like the rest of the house, with various golden and glittering accents.
2wovl7t.jpg

Ijimeru Mija
Faceless NPC
Adopted Sister

She was a beautiful woman, dressed in a fluffy dress, as she often was. She was pampered to death, as a woman of her beauty should be. Mija lacked any flaws, even in her personality, and was, by far, the favorite of the siblings to Kitanai.

The black haired beauty flew into the room, slamming the doors behind her, disturbing the pink-haired doll as she perked up from her sewing to watch her darker sister crumble before her. She had so skillfully head in her emotion through the streets and the house, but when she entered the privacy of her sister's room, she dropped to the floor beside the rocking chair she sat in, Mija moving her needle work to the table beside her to make room for Kita to drop her head into her lap.

Her body was exhausted. Her mind was exhausted. Her heart was exhausted. She had crashed right there, falling to her knees, and burying her face in the soft silk of her sister's dress, Mija sitting patiently as she brushed her long french nails through her hair softly.

"Shhh, oh, Kit, my dear..." She cooed in pity to her as she ran her fingers through her wavy black hair, "My precious sister, whatever is wrong?" Mija spoke with grace and elegance. Her voice was on a higher register, and had a motherly softness to it that made her sound as though she was humming and whispering soft songs whenever she spoke.

"I ha-have ruined a life, Mija," She cried into her skirt. Kitanai's voice clashed very much with hers. She had a lower register voice, with slang and casual language. She cursed often, and rarely annunciated her sentences, unlike her prim and proper sister.

"Ruined a life, dear sister?" Mija cooed, "Whatever do you mean?" Her dainty hands would take Kita's face, pulling it from her lap to look at her, with smeared black makeup, a light and comforting smile on her face. She'd run her fingers under her eyes to wipe away the running eyeliner, showing no signs of judgement--just love.

"She's back," Kitanai whimpered quietly, her sister raising her eyebrows, "Koho, the girl from the letter," Kita told her sister everything. "She's back...she came back...and Saemon...he...he..." It was a struggle for her to spit out the words. To say them. To admit the most heartbreaking sentence of her life.

"He's in love with her," She finally squeaked, Mija's eyes widening slightly as she slowly scooted from the chair to her level, kneeling before her, "Oh, Kit..." Her voice was fully of pity for the youngest sister, who's heart bled over something she should have known was coming long ago.

"She confronted me, Mija," Kita said quietly, "Told me that I ruined her life... I ruined their lives..." Her voice was softer as she finally composed herself, her sister standing, ushering her to sit on the massive white bed as she moved to grab a cup of honey tea for her, handing it as she sat beside her. "He is in love with her, and she with him. All I am.... is in the way. I'm just in the way, Mija. I'm hurting them. I... I don't belong there," She took a sip of the tea as her sister's hand raised to rub against her back slowly, "Like I stepped between two totally happy people, just to fuck with them--oh, excuse me." She caught her foul language, Mija giving a gentle and forgiving smile.

"But doesn't he want you, too, Kitanai?" Mija pried, scowling with a worried look, barely creasing that porcelain face of hers. "I thought so... but I think he just forgot about her, you know? Like, he thought he'd lost her, and tried to heal his wounds with me..."

"It hurts, Kit, I know it does... but you did help him." Kitanai's head turned sharply to look at her, confused by the sentence, "I did?" She echoed, Mija giving a light laugh as she nodded slowly. "He needed someone to get him through the pain. If what you say is true, you did your job... Maybe it's time to.... step back."

Kitanai's face cracked with the horror of the idea. The idea of dropping the whole thing and walking away, her face turning to Mija who gripped her hand reassuringly, "Let go of him, Kita... if you truly care for him, you'll want him to be happy--even if that means he's happy with someone else." Her voice was a whisper, and Kita's face threatened to cry again. Her lung sucked in a deep breath as she composed herself, nodding slowly.

"Yes.... you're right Mija... your right."

"Walk away, Kit.... walk away."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back