Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I've been waiting for this! [Tutor]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ever since Tatsuo had left the village he had thought about a particular sandwich in The Oak District, it was one of the best food in town, and definitely the best sandwich in the world. No one had recognized him despite him being a regular just a few years ago, the man who worked in the back was now a bit older and obviously still as good as ever. Tatsuo's feet dangled off the barstool as he awaited his food, kicking his DAIKI™ flipflops back in forth. Taping a few fingers on the table he took a moment to take in all the changes, despite him being back for almost a week now things still looked so different. Part of him never wanted to leave, but then he thought back to all of his freinds he missed in Cloud and a small smile appeared on his face as waves of nostalgia waved over him. Hopefully they wouldn't forget him when he returned, like the shopowner here.

It wasn't long before he got his sandwich and was quick to begin, a quick bite then a few fries. He would do that for a few times before he had finally eaten half of it. Taking a huge gulp of his soda he prepared to face off with the sandwich once again. Though he was stopped by the shopkeeper who furrowed his brows and squinted his eyes. "Tatsuo? Is that you?" Tatsuo began to laugh as the man noticed him, giving a nod and a quick bow. "Yes sir. I'm back from Kumogakure." The man looked a bit surprised and nodded a few times, "Really? You've grown so much, it's good to see you again." with his knife still in hand he raised at his food and said "Don't worry about that, it's on the house, welcome back to the village!" Tatsuo was taken aback and offered to pay for his food but the man had none of it, a welcome back gift as he stated it. Without really any chance to change the man's idea he just enjoyed his free food.

WC: 349/1500

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The growth of Yaboi's generation was celebratory. Within such a short period of time the academy students who trained desperately were shaping up to be excellent shinobi. Yaboi was no exception, his own growth as a shinobi and the young boy's skills improvement was phenomenal. Learning higher ranking jutsu and mastering in such a short period of time was the phenomenon that would be occurring at the academy and Yaboi's generation of shinobi. This growth however would face several walls that Yaboi would face and have to go through one way or another. His chakra manipulation was on point but there are some things best learned from another shinobi. Yaboi had been practicing a complicated and advanced ninjutsu he had learned from purely reading at the Konoho library. The Rasengan; an incomplete ninjutsu that creates a powerful vortex condensed into the form of a rapidly spinning sphere of chakra. This technique requires the user to constantly manipulate their chakra which allows this jutsu to grind through an array of substances and inflict major damage against what it connects with. Whats more, this ninjutsu was able to attune to other elements in Yaboi's repertoire for varying effects. The young boy was having trouble with attempting the ninjutsu and sought out shinobi that could help him. Unfortunately Yaboi was having trouble finding one that could teach him, his list of shinobi was shrinking by the day.

Recalling a past encounter at Yaboi's training grounds in the Forest of Death he would call upon the name of a chuunin. "Thats right, Tatsuo-senpai.. He said he was a Chuunin, and from that game I played with him I knew he was holding back. If he could win that game with the rules and conditions I set in place to test his ability.. Well, no reason not to check regardless." Yaboi said within the confines of his room. Quickly getting his gear and clothes ready Yaboi set off to the corners of Konoha in search of Tatsuo. It took some time though after taking a break and carefully narrowing down places to search the young shinobi had finally tracked Tatsuo down to one of the town's eateries. Peering through the diners window Yaboi glazed his eyes over the inside of the establishment. It only took a few moments to spot Tatsuo on the barstool being served food. Yaboi waited patiently for his conversation to end before entering. The young boy's excitement took hold and he rushed forward towards Tatsuo "Tatsuo-senpai! Hey, hey that is you right? From the forest, it's me, Yaboi!" he shouted, bouncing in place on the tips of his sandals. "You're strong right? You just have to help me, I can't fall behind I need to improve!" Yaboi admitted, pointing a thumb to himself "I've been training to use the Rasengan, but I just can't get it on my own. Please, you have to help me!" said the boy while comically prostrating himself before Tatsuo.

WC: 493 / 1500

[Post Count 1/5]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He wanted to be surprised, but it seemed to be happening a lot. Students needed help and who was he to say no. Wiping some of the food from his mouth and waiting to chew, as to not spit food on Yaboi he nodded along listening to him ask about the Rasengan, a technique in which Tatsuo was quite good at. With a huge gulp he downed the last bit of sandwich and looked to the old man behind the counter, giving him a quick nod and a smile. "Thanks for the grub!" he took a few dollars and laid it out on the table, "Consider it a tip." he said to the man shaking his head and laughing.

Turning his full attention back to Yaboi he said "The Rasengan, eh? It's a pretty strong jutsu, I know it but I can't really show you all the specifics here. Might hurt someone ya' know? Let's go find somewhere else to train." Bringing a hand up to his chin he thought of a good place to start, there was always the academy fields but Yaboi was talking about not falling behind his classmates, showing them what he could do might be going against his original intention. Tatsuo had yet to get a permanent residence within the village either so it's not like he could train at his home. The Forest of Death tended to be a bit secluded, occasionally you'd bump into a shinobi practicing there but it wasn't a common occurrence. "Alright kid, let's head to the forest and i'll show you what I know." With that the duo was off and it didn't take them long to get to the forest's edge.

"Here seems like a good spot." crossing his arms and looking down at the young Nara he pursed his lips and said "Show me the Rasengan, then i'll tell you what you're doing wrong." Tatsuo's eyes glued to the boys hand, waiting for him to form the iconic sphere of chakra.

WC: 683/1500

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi watched patiently as Tatsuo finished his meal and left a tip for the owner. "Right, we can head to the forest." he affirmed, following Tatsuo closely to their location to train. It didn't take too long to approach the edge of the familiar forest, Yaboi exhaled softly as he awaited instruction. 'Just show him the Rasengan? Well okay..' the boy thought to himself and without a moment sooner did he bring his right arm to his side and clutch at the air of an invisible ball. His left hand moved down to his right moving around to the shape of a ball. Yaboi's chakra poured out into his hand, a violent vortex of chakra buzzing around in his right palm in the shape of a malformed sphere. It was only a moment later that Yaboi had stopped and the chakra dispersing "One more try." he let out. Once again his hands were at it and his chakra poured out like a full glass of water. This time however the vortex of chakra had managed to form the sphere, Yaboi's eyes lit up in surprise but the instant he decided to move his left hand away from the ball of chakra did it disperse again. Yaboi pouted "See, this is what always happens." he explained in disappointment.

WC: 217
TWC: 710/1500

[Post Count 2/5]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well.." he said watching him carefully and analyzing the boy's mistakes. "That's just a chakra control problem. Here look." he said extending his hand and a ball of chakra formed in it with ease, keeping its shape and not dissipating. "Once you get a bit more chakra control you'll have a much easier time using that jutsu.. The question is how to increase your chakra control, I don't think you'd learn much from the way I did it, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try."

Tatsuo motioned Yaboi over as he found a dry spot in the grass and sat down, crossing his legs and closing his eyes. He focused on the chakra flow inside him, to the point where the intensity could be felt in the air. While he doubted Yaboi could do it at this level yet, learning to access and control your charka was an important lesson that all Shinobi needed to learn especially if they wanted to master high level techniques such as the Rasengan. "Do you feel it? In your core? That's where your chakra comes from. You need to focus on that, as lame as it sounds, you have to become one with your chakra flow. Controlling your chakra needs to be as natural as moving your legs or opening your mouth. If you need to think to do it, you're wasting valuable time and concentration on something that won't help you very much. When you become a stronger shinobi you'll be able to manipulate your chakra, as if it was clay in your hands, it may take time and a lot of practice but it will be worth it in the end." Tatsuo took a deep breath and relaxed all the muscles in his body, focusing on his core. Which caused his chakra to flair up, creating a similar feeling to which Yaboi just witnessed. He could feel the chakra, much like it was air buffetting him. It did not hurt, as much as feel like increasing pressure. "Now show me." Tatsuo said as he stopped his concentration.

1029/1500

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Well duh its a chakra control problem.. But there has to be a solution.' he'd murmur in his head, watching Tatsuo closely as he was asked. Yaboi blinked a few times, a blank expression on his face as simply watched the ball of chakra form quite easily in Tastuo's palm. "Chakra control.." he repeated aloud, nodding his head in affirmation to Tatsuo's words. The young boy followed the older shinobi to the dry spot in the grass, kneeling down and sitting upon his shins in a calm manner. A small yawn had escaped 'Such a pain, why can't I just be gifted like the others.' he grumbled in his mind, stretching his arms upwards before finally relaxing into his spot in the grass. "My core?" the boy questioned, glancing down to his stomach region 'Is this an akimichi thing? Must I eat?' he thought in his head cracking a small grin. Yaboi shook his head briefly, listening intently to Tatsuo's words of advice "So.. Don't think, just do." the boy repeated in his own brief words. He nodded simply at that, closing his eyes and focusing on his chakra 'Don't think, don't think.. Just like muscle memory, don't think.' the boy continued to repeat in his mind. Sooner or later his chakra would build up and the boy would rise to his feet, his eyes glazed over. With the sun at his back and his shadow before him the boy reached with his right hand down towards his shadow, pressing the palm of his hand against the ground. Yaboi exhaled calmly and his chakra poured out from his palm and towards his shadow, after a brief moment the boy would jerk back and seemingly pull out the vortex of spherical chakra and grasp it between his fingers like one would hold a ball. Yaboi's eyes briefly glanced to the now formed Rasengan not in awe, but with curiosity. After a calm moment with the ball of chakra in his hand he would relax, the ball vanishing. Yaboi clicked his tongue, bringing his hands up to rest at the back of his head as he leaned back a bit "See, I do it a bit differently. That is the problem, I want to be able to form the Rasengan like you do, Tatsuo!".

WC: 382
TWC: 1092

[Post Count 3/5]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well I wasn't capable of a jutsu like that till I was much older than you are now. With plenty of practice you're going to get it, you just need to stay focused and work hard." Tatsuo said with a smile, he wanted to encourage the kid but understood just how frustrating it could be to not be able to perform a jutsu one was on the cusp of learning. "The only thing i'm noticing is it goes to your shadow.. sorta? Why do you think that is?" Tatsuo said rubbing his chin, waiting for Yaboi's resposne.

WC: 1126/1500

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You should see what my classmates are capable of.." the young academy student said in response, laying back down onto the grass and closing his eyes. "I'unno. It just came to me naturally. I was having trouble learning my first jutsu and then I did it like that.. Maybe its a family thing, do you know?" the boy asked in response. Yaboi relaxed into the grass using his arms as a sort of pillow, he thought hard on what Tatsuo had said. 'Its true that this is an advanced jutsu, at least more advanced than what I am used to. Maybe I'll get the hang of it through more practice.. But thats such a pain.. Ugh..' the boy mulled over the thought of having to train even more than he already has been, it would really cut into his nap schedule. The wind had picked up a bit, prompting Yaboi to roll onto his side so the wind was at his back. His eyes slowly opened and he let out another yawn "Think you could setup a target? I want to try something." the boy had asked, a small smile creeping up upon his face. 'This time I'll go through with the jutsu completely, maybe using it properly against a target will help me figure something out.' the boy thought to himself idly, looking over to Tatsuo expectantly.

WC: 228
TWC: 1320/1500

[Post Count 4/5]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well from the rumors I heard around town, you won two of your rounds. The most of any academy student, I hear." he said with a smirk as he went to sit next to Yaboi. Tatsuo shrugged when he asked if it was a family thing, Tatsuo was the only one in his family capable of wood, or even accessing natural energies. He placed his hands on his knees as he looked at the boy for a moment. "And yeah Rasengan is considered one of the toughest jutsu around, ya' know? It has so much use, can't just be a regular old guy and use it, just that you've gotten this far is incredibly impressive. At least I am impressed." he said offering him another grin and a playful nudge on the shoulder.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, you're progressing at an amazing pace for your age." He said with a final nod, before stretching. When asked to make a target he nodded without even standing up he formed a quick handseal and a wooden stake rose from the ground. "That'll do, yea?" The wooden stake was as tall as Yaboi and just as thick, it would make a perfect target for his Rasengan. Tatsuo even reinforced it with charka so there is a chance it wouldn't just blow up instantly. "Let's see if you can break it." he said with a confident smirk as he sat back and awaited Yaboi to spring into action. "I believe in you kid! Now kill that barrier."

WC: 1381/1500

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi rolled back and kicked his feet into the air to propel himself forward and onto his feet, the boy squinting his eyes as he stared at the target before him "Thanks, Tatsuo-senpai!" the boy grinned widely. Yaboi thought back to his more successful attempt at the Rasengan and the words Tatsuo used to describe how he chooses to control his chakra. The boy exhaled slowly and moved into a low stance, his hand pressed against his shadow beneath him. His chakra rose up from himself and poured into his palms like a dam about to burst. With glazed eyes the boy pulled out an oddly different Rasengan, this one seemed empowered by ones gifted affinity for non-elemental chakra. The overcharged Rasengan spun violently in Yaboi's hand and after a moment he stood up straight and pushed the ball of chakra forward, propelling it towards the intended target! It would be this time that the Rasengan did not vanish, its will drawn to damaging the wooden target Tatsuo had created. "Rasengan!" Yaboi shouted, almost as if to egg on his own attack that would fly straight into the bulk of the wooden stake, a full hit indeed!

WC: 197
TWC: 1517/1500

[Post Count 5/5]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back