Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private I've Got No Strings

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"I am sorry Master but the illness took her in the night, there is nothing further that we can do for the Mistress now,"
The voice of the old man was shakey as he spoke, the man before him was once a kind if not a strict man but since the disappearance of his daughter and the progression of the illness of his wife had changed him, he had become, unhinged and unstable, quick to anger at the slightest word. There was a crash as the man's fist met with a small side table sending the white porcelain vase tumbling to the floor breaking it into pieces.
"I have paid you to help my wife, you are the best doctor money can buy," The Master of the House grabbed the old man by the collar of his jacket, "Now heal my wife" He shouted, his face turning red, his eyes glaring,
"Master please, I am sorry but I cannot raise the dead," The younger man screamed in frustration and anger throwing the old doctor against the wall before turning to the body of his now-dead wife, running his hands through her long white hair.
"Get out of my sight," The doctor picked himself up from the floor and darted out of the room, not needing to be told twice, another figure looked into the room through the open door, silently joining the man. "Hush my sweet Yuriko, I will find our daughter and we can all be a family again, just sleep now, Yuriko didn't respond, she couldn't as she had been dead for some time now, her skin turning grey and her lips blue.
"Goro, I am sorry to disturb you,"
"What is it, brother?"
"The man that you sought out from Crater City has been found and is on his way to the estate now, and I have had reports of the whereabouts of your daughter, shall I act now?"
"Yes Takai, Sumiko should be here for her mother when she wakes up. My little girl and my darling Yuriko," Goro ran his hand down the side of the corpse's face, her skin now cold to the touch.
"As you wish brother, I shall make haste and return my troublesome niece," Takai bowed and left the room sliding the door behind him leaving Yasuda Goro some privacy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The moon cut through the darkness in the room, the girl rolled over burying her face into the boy’s chest as she fought back against her body waking her from the slumber that she was enjoying, Sumiko had forgotten when she had joined Za in his bed but she found that she slept better feeling his warmth on her skin then she did on her own. She sighed finally admitting defeat as she opened her eyes drawing the edges of the blanket to her chest as she sat up, she looked over to Za's sleeping form and smiled planting a soft kiss on his cheek before leaving the bed reluctantly watching him as he did being careful not to wake him.

Sumiko walked through the halls barefooted one of Za's old shirts hung from her body covering her like a dress, there was a chill in the air as she walked through the hallway back to her room, there was something there that she needed to get ready, a gift that she was going to be giving Za in the morning, she had been working on it for the last few weeks since the accident and wanted to get the final bit of tinkering done to make sure that it was ready, sliding open the door of one of the closets that line her small room she pulled out a black lacquer arm with an intricate gold leaf design covering the surface of the wood she looked at it for a moment, pleased and proud of her work, she pulled out some tools and got to work for the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Beyond the walls, there was the sound of a twig breaking underfoot, it was the type of ambient noise that Sumiko had come to ignore, like the chirping of birds or the howling and barking of dogs that guarded the grounds of the other Clan Houses, it was exactly what Yasuda Takai was hoping that she would ignore, he had played a part in nursing the young girl's talents have taken her hunting on more the one occasion, he never did think that one day it would be her that would be his prey. Takai wasn't a cruel man, only driven and ambitious and right now he was waging a war with the two halves of himself, the half of the young brother whose sister had just died and whose husband was overcome by grief and the half of the new young Master who could take the seat his brother in law held due to mad ramblings, it was always the brother that won and it was him that won now. He and his men were dressed in dark blue, all apart from the gold pinwheel icon of Clan Yasuda that they wore proudly on their shoulder, he signalled his men to move silently throw the grounds surrounding the outer walls of the room where Sumiko sat tapping away at the prosthetic arm in front of her, blind to the danger that was just about to hit her.

Sliding through the window like a serpent Takai made his away behind the girl, her humming masking the light sounds of his footsteps on the well worn wooden floorboards, he crouched down inches from her before striking grabbing her from behind covering her mouth with a cloth, Sumiko let out a muffled scream, other men joined him holding the girl down, in a panic, she kicked out at them and elbowed Takai in the ribs grabbing at his shoulder ripping the icon from his clothes, she was stronger than this, she should have been stronger than this but the noxious smell from the cloth made her weak, tired. Her limbs began to feel heavy like they weren't hers. Her vision was edged in blackness as she took lungfuls of the cloth's substance in, her consciousness was fading, she cried out weakly before going limp. As quickly as they arrived the men left, Takai carrying Sumiko over his shoulder as they faded into the darkness.

[Topic Entered]

Last edited:

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It… was a long afternoon for this guy as he had to be troubleshooting left and right. “Sjees… what up with today…” He started to turn more and more annoyed, which sadly meant more and more fights as his own fuse got shorter and shorter.

For him it had been a long day… and he felt like getting early in. “I swear…” he said as he leaned against the wall. “Oi! Za. You better butt out of my room!” He said out loud in the afternoon before he would go towards the bed. “Ah- If you really want to try, they are at the counter…” he would call out about the cigarettes before he would actually close his bedroom door to get some rest.

Time was a little mean when he woke up. “Hmm… Who is having a party…” His words were muttered as he tried to roll over to attempt to get some more sleep. Yet just when he was about to fall asleep… A sound hit him. “Shoving..? Thuds..?” He would slowly sit upright and get a big yawn out. Slowly he started to rub his eyes as he would get out of bed, simply wearing jogging trousers and a shirt. “Who is- yawn- there.” he walked through the hall. It had already cost him a while to get used to the sounds and the fact he had the idea out of his head about the guys that were after him… but once he came towards the scene in front… He wasn’t so sure about anything.

“Oi oi…” He would look quickly around, his eyes scanning for what was around and what was missing. “An arm… Za..? Sigil…?” It was only when he crouched down for the sigil that he noticed something to the side. “Huh…” Once more he stood up and reached out for it. “Clothes…?” He sniffed off it and got caught coughing. Pinching his nose in a second before it hit him. “chloroform…!” His eyes widened as he started to tie the knots together. “!@#$ing hell!” He would grab the sigil, the arm, and first off run through the house, checking the room of Sumiko and then Za… If Sumiko was there… he would have something to explain to her… If she wasn’t… He had something to explain to Zatoru..

“Please be here…!” He was pleading in his thoughts as he turned the knob around. “... NO way…” He would stand there, looking at an empty bed of Sumiko. “Tsk..!” He ran now to Zatoru and instead of opening up and waking him… He kicked in the door and threw the arm to Zatoru. “OI FCKHEAD SUMIKO IS MISSING GET UR ASS UP!” He was already turning pissed off and most likely not the best one to come up with a plan right of the bat now that he was this up and running now.

[Topic Entered]

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The night was long, and Za had felt like things were beginning to get good within the clan, after the talks with Nobu Za felt like things would be picking up soon. And they would be leaving as soon as all of the provisions had been met. So after a long day of training, and preparing himself for the Jiongu, he would find that the technique needed a lot of puppeteering techniques to be infused with the technique. It made sense because of the abilities that the monster had that took his arm, and the implied things that the Sennin Naohad told him. The black tendril threads worked similarly to the Chakra threads of puppeteering. Which Za knew about but, he wasn't very good at. He was a master of the techniques that infused chakra directly, but not using something that wasn't part of him that he could directly touch or feel.

Needless to say, the training was grueling, but there was little time to waste, but with that they would take all the time they could when they could rest, as such Za would find himself completely spent the day before. Exhausting himself to the bone before taking a resting eye with Sumiko in his arm cuddled up in the midst of the night. As the candles would begin to dissolve and the fires would cease, Zatoru would be completely asleep... dead to the world some would say.

And then it would happen, in the dark of the night Sumiko would be taken, as she would work on something for him... but Za would have no idea. It would take Shion to wake him with the loud and obnoxious banter and the thud of puppet wood smacking him on his face! "BAH! WHA-WHO-HUH!?" Za would stir with his frazzled crimson hair all over his face, "Oi... Sum-... She's Gone? Wher-...", looking down at the arm that laid next to him Za felt like it was meant for him. "Oioi... Where is Sumiko?", Za would stir a bit more before taking the arm into his left hand...

"Wait... Where did she go?", for a moment he would sit in silence as he'd stand to his feet and begin to make sense of everything, "...Someone took Sumiko?" he'd feel around for her chakra, and feeling it going away, still there but faint, maybe like she was sleep, but that would mean someone would have put her asleep and took her? Yet, that wasnt something she would let happen... "Lets go!", Za would put the arm on his stub before feeling chakra through it. Thankfully, Za had been practicing using puppet limbs, but the way this was made felt like it was specifically for him. '...Sumiko? Had you been working on this?.... I will find you. I will protect you!' he'd nod before sliding on his visor and grabbing his blade with the puppet arm and heading out in his pajamas. Yup, like the absolute stud he was...

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Goro stood outside of the room, pacing with impatience as the man that he had hired from Crater City worked in the room behind him, he has given him the privacy that he needed to carry out his gruesome task which Goro himself not having the stomach to witness what he was doing but it is meant getting her back he would allow him to do all that he needed to,.
"Don't worry sweet Yuriko, Takai is going to come back with little Sumiko, and once Mister Watanabe has finished making you perfect again we can start making Sumiko perfect too," The unhinged man spoke to silk obi that he worked through his hands. Takai stood back in the hallway watching his brother-in-law mutter to himself the odor of embalming fluids crept into the hallway from the closed door that was once Yuriko's Room.
"Goro, I have recovered your daughter," His voice was soft, it was clear that the man had gone mad with grief, at this point all he could do hope that Sumiko's presence calmed that madness though he feared that he was too far gone.
"Where is she now?"
"I have left her in the cells for now brother, she has been trained in the Shinobi arts, until things are ready I think it is best that she stay there for the time being, for her safety of course,"
"You are wise, just like all ways little brother,' Goro raise the silk to his ear as if he was listening to it speak to him. "Yuriko says thank you for bringing her back to us,"
"Yes brother," Takai looked at Goro seeing that is was just a shell of his former self, he had always thought that he would the next victim of the Yasuda Family sickness of the mind that had plagued both his sister and in a way Sumiko to, never Goro though. He always seemed so strong.

—————————————————————————————

The floor was cold, hard, and damp, it was one of the few places in the Yasuda Clan house that lacked any luxury or opulence, the wall was a bare stone with patches of green moss from the near-constant damp that filled the dark, hopeless underground space. A droplet of water fell from the ceiling landing with a splash on the pale cheek of the sleeping girl the cold feeling causing her to flinch a little, her eyes fluttered open as she wiped the moisture from her skin with the back of her palm. Sumiko felt hazy like she was waking up in a thick fog, the first thing that hit her was the cold only made worse by the moisture in the air, then the heavy shackles around her wrist and ankles, then there was pain a thick heavy pounding in her head that beat rhythmically like a drum, as the haze of her vision cleared she could make out her surroundings knowing exactly where she was. Panic gripped her as she tried to move towards the bars of her cage finding herself unable to due to the large metal chain affixed to the wall holding the shackles that where around her wrists, she pulled but ultimately it was useless.

“What do you think you are doing, I am the heir to this Household you cannot cage me like some animal. I demand to see my father at once!!” She shouted into the darkness, her bravado was largely false but she had a lot of practice faking emotions so to others around her it would sounds genuine.

”I don’t think that would be a wise choice right now Sumiko,” Takai’s voice was soft as he stepped out of the gloom towards the bars of the girls cell, he looked down at her.she could see the guilt and retreat painted on his features. ”He is in the upper house, mourning the loss of your mother,”. Sumiko had a lot to say about the women that raise her but those words cut through her like a knife. ”Your father wanted you home and it appears that I taught you well, you weren’t easy to find little Flower,” When she was little that pet name used to make her feel giddy come from her Uncle Takai, now it just made her feel sick.

”Mother is dead? This is what all this is about then, a simple letter or messenger wouldn’t suffice you had to kidnap me from my home, my friends,’‘ Takai slammed his fist on the bars in front of him causing the girl jump back a little.

”Damn it Sumiko, this is your home and they aren’t;t your friends, that Zaturo boy was using you for your families power, I bet you have giving him exactly what it was that he was after,” He looked down at what she was wearing, his lip curled in disgust ”I know that you are many things Sumiko, I never though that nativity was one of them” The softness left his voice, replaced by a animalistic growl. Sumiko’ s face twisted in anger as she pulled at the chains trying to free herself.

”Za is not like that! How about to let me out of these chains and I will show exactly what I have done with what you have taught me Uncle,” The word Uncle dripped with venom as she glared at him hate and angry flaring in her eyes.

————————————————————————————————

Outside the grounds of Yasuda house the night rolled on as normal, Goro’s hunting hounds barked and growled in their cages, the chirping for song birds from the gardens where carried on the chill of twilight wind, to the outside world there was nothing nefarious happening inside the high walls of the Clan House, Takai’s men lined the roof top’s near invisible in against the sky guarding the upper floors as Mr Watanabe carried out his work, the other guards patrolled the grounds, most of them where not as highly trained as the men Takai’s forces, they mainly consisted of paid mercenaries and local thugs looking for a steady wage. They completed their rotations before deciding that they had better things to do, beside those guys of the roof had this.

Last edited:

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
By waking the other, he was a bit dumbfounded by the way he picked things up. "For @!#$% sake Za! Wake te fck up or I will slap you with that arm!" He would scowl loudly as he would grab sneakers to put on. "Found a cloth of chloroform!" He would yell throughout the hall as he was busy getting his own things too. "Was near the window!" He was continuing on talking as he was playing hop skip jump in order to keep his balance while putting on his other sneaker. "Can you get that butt out of bed yet?!" He would yell and finally heard someone was finding brain cells at the hour. "Fiiinallyy..." he would say sarcastic and run back to where Ze was a moment ago. Already seeing him in Pj's standing. "Riight..." He was wondering... If he needed a superhero name... what would that be? Super PJ man?

"Hold up..." he would say as he went to Sumiko's room. "Anything that she uses with chakra..." He would go through her stuff, he would say sorry later and if he spotted something worth dodging later... he would make a mental note. "The arm..." He rushed back to Za. "Don't move..." He would say soft and place his hand rather carefully on that arm he had made. 'Chakra Sense..' He muttered softly the name of the jutsu. It was only something he had learned recently so he had to slowly get used to this. "I have an idea where to go..." With that he would give Zatoru no more time and rushed out the window following the chakra of the kidnapped companion.

"You know Sumiko better than anyone... Do you know where this pin is from..?" He would hand it over to the other and kept moving over the rooftops and jumping over them till they were near the gigantic houses. "We gotta go through... but I cannot narrow it down exactly further Za... I didn't master this yet." They were now at least a bunch closer to which one exactly, and since he was so focussed on the chakra he didn't spot the symbols on the house itself.

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
As quickly as things would happen and Za would wake up he would feel that everything around him wasnt making sense, Why had someone taken her? Why would someone take her, but everything wasnt coming to him as the hazy mind of the newly awoken boy would happen. This would feel like there would be alot going on within him, his body was sore and beaten down, but he would huff and think for a moment as to look at Shion and finally blink. "Her Family... It only makes sense, she told me they were very over bearing, so why wouldnt they want her back after she'd run away from them.", nodding his head he would look to Shion.

"I hope you're ready... because there's going to be alot of blood if they hurt her...", Za's eyes would glow as the cursed seal would pulse its chakra through him a bit and he would finally feel his body molding with it. Za would begin rushing without a second's guessing. There was no need to sense her chakra until they got closer to the home anyways, but would they go in quietly? Or would they bust down the front door and begin killing everything in sight until they got to her! Who knew for the moment but they would have to get there.

'Nothings going to harm you... not while I'm around....'

As they would approach the estate, which was a seemingly large estate, Za and Shion might be able to feel her chakra, but something would seem off? How many signatures were in the house? And how many would he need to take out before there would be only one left? His eyes were beginning to shift and everything around Za pulsed in anger. Had they really taken Sumiko away from him? 'They... will all.... Bleed for me....'

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Little Flower I have no doubt that you could easily best me, that is why I have you chained,’ Takai grabbed her chin through the bars forcing her to look at him in the eyes as he grinned down at her before pushing her to the ground.
”You were the only one that I didn’t hate,” Her voice was soft, she could feel emotion start to spill through but she wasn’t about to give I’m the satisfaction of break her. ”Why are you doing this?”.
”It is your father’s will Sumiko, I am merely his tool”
”You truly are as pathetic as him,’. She could hear the sound of footsteps echoing down the stone steps, the darkness veiled the face of the individual that approached, they whispered something in her uncles ear before fadin back into the darkness and up into the upper floors of the house.
”Looks like your little chat is up, your father wants to see you now, your mother is ready” She watched as the cell door opened and Takai took a step inside, she was overcome with hate she wanted to kill him, to wrap the chain that bound her around his neck and watch as the life leave his face as she crashed his windpipe he grabbed her wrist pulling her towards him as the familiar smell assorted her nose as her covered her moth with cloth, it did take long before her struggling stopped.

——————————————————————————————-

Mr Watanabe took a step back, admiring his work as he looked at the female at of all of his dolls this was by far is favourite. They bluish tint of dead flesh replaced by near brilliant white porcelain like skin, her lips where now painting red making the look plum and alive, all in all to those that didn’t know that Yuriko had passed on wouldn’t be able to tell that now. He quickly readjusted her hair before finically being finished.
”Misstress Yuriko, I must say you were a pleasure to work with, you are the most beautiful of my creations so far.” The old man walked towards the door and opened it allow Yasuda Goro to marvel at his work and marvel he did. ”She will stay like that forever Master Yasuda. I hope that you are happy with my work”
”She is prefect,, Goro walked into the room embracing the creation that lay on the bed rocking her backwards and forwards running his fingers through her hair. ”And you are sure that you can do your work on Sumiko as well,”
”While i am more known for my works on the dead I have been know to make a few wonderful living dolls from time to time. Mr Watanabe smiled, it wasn’t a nice smiled it was cold and unsettling. ”And with you lovely daughter being s Shinobi as well the process will be more taxing but the rewards much greater,” The twisted old nam licked his lips.
”Brother? Takai had been standing in the enterance way to the room of long enough to hear what he didn’t want to hear, he looked down at the girl her carried in his arms. ”This wan’t what I agreed to Goro, you said you just wanted her to be with you, not this,”
”I do just want her with me and now she will be forever, He got up from the bed walking over to them taking Sumiko from his arms ”Don’t you just want to best for your niece Takai, this is the best for her, she will stay perfect forever.”
”And a lovely thing she is too, now this one will be more complicated but whatever you hear do not enter this room, I cannot be disturbed” Mr Watanabe rubbing his hands together looking at the sleeping girl as she was placed on his work table before showing the other man out of the room shutting door behind him.

Sumiko’s eyes fluttered, a familiar headache pounding in her head from the noxious smell of whatever Takai had drugged her with, it was then she felt a light tapping on her face.
’That’s it sweet Sumiko, open those eyes for me” She rolled her head to face the sound of a man voice, opening her eye to see a twisted knurled elderly man smiling at her with glee. She pulled at her arms and legs finding them bound. ”That’s it, good, they are nice and tight so you their won’t be getting loose,” He ran a finger over for forearm making the girl shiver in disgust, ”Normally I keep my dolls asleep while I work on them but every now and again I like to hear them scream and you dear Sumiko look like you will have the most exquisite screams, Sumiko felt the cold hard edge of the scalpel before she was overwhelmed with pain, she cried out struggling to free herself from the tablet and Mr Watanabe giggled with glee.

————————————————————————————-

Sumiko couldn’t remember when it was that she passed out but eventually the pain had before too much for her, but when she woke up she was alone and the pain was thankfully gone, but the again so was everything else, she couldn’t feel the metal of the table she was laying on under her skin, or the tightness of the binds wrong her writs and ankles, there was nothing. It was like she was numb it was like those parts of her stopped existing. She tried to left her head to look around but she couldn’t, she couldn’t’ take move anything for that matter, it was like she had been taken apart and put back together with different parts.
”Looks at you my sweet, you are all fixed now, you like your mother, we can be together for ever now,”
”Father, what have you done?’ Her voice was hoarse from screaming,
”I have done what every Father would have done, I have protected my daughter, now nothing can every harm you, you can never grow old, you will stay like his forever” He placed his hand on her shoulder, she wanting to pull away from him, he disgusted her.
”You haven’t save me Father, you have killed me” Her felt a well of emotion burst inside her, everything that she was had been taken from her by force, she wanted to weep but no tears came.

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Everything seemed to be at peace, Za himself would be hoping that there would be no foul play at hand and maybe this would be the act of someone else so careless to think that they would be able to get away from his blade. Whomever had hurt her would see the end of the blackened steel carved for such a situation, and pierced through them with such distain that even the underworld wouldn't be able to heal them after death...

Through the darkness of the night there would be a calloused spirit, a soul that would awaken within him that he felt had been storing itself deep under the surface of who he was for so long... He'd just about completed the technique of Jiongu before this, and his body was still in tatters from the fighting at Kitsune Park, but none of that mattered. The pulse of his chakra would begin to course through his veins and his body would begin to react to the cursed mark from Nobu. The glyphs on his body would etch itself across his skin like some demonic tattoo as it seemingly danced over the tanned muscular frame of Zatoru.

Trudging through the trees they would finally reach the outskirts of the large and vast estate, but it was then that Za would hear something... something that he never wanted to hear. The blood curdling screams of who he knew to be Sumiko, and a drastic drop in the chakra levels she was emitting. Something was happening and it was killing her. Very quickly. From there, everything went black... He lost everything within him in that moment as he would give into the overwhelming power of the curse...

ErIFqUe.png

The pieces of Za that remained would be within the dormant abilities that he'd begin to come across for so long. His flesh would turn crimson and black, almost like an entity that had infiltrated him had made him something else. From Shion's perspective, Za would seemingly get a burst of speed moving at an alarming pace while making a b-line directly for Sumiko's Family Estate, bursting through the front door and almost like some sort of animal he would lift his face... or what was left of his face to the sky and listen in for the slightest movements... culminating into the lunging at Takai. The sad first victim of the night... Za's power would now lend him into extending his arm out and tendrils of black would jut out bursting into the man's chest before the others would send him directly into the ground pinned under the overwhelming might that was Zatoru.

"...S-...Su-...WHERE!", and before Takai would even be able to open his mouth to speak Za would twist his arm and pull the very beating hear from the man's chest causing the life to leave his eyes immediately. The sounds of crushing bones and blood spouting out of Takai's mouth as Za would push Tendrils down into his body before lifting himself up and looking at the heart he now detached from the body and it still seemed to have a bit of the muscle work as it tried and tried to pump but Za would growl and open his jowls to devour the entire thing whole.

The Creature once known as Za would sit in silence for a moment as his body would twitch and a glowing seal would appear right below the Cursed Seal he'd obtained via Nobu. A simple tattoo that bore the Kanji of an Element, This one... Earth. From there Za would sink into the ground and begin breaking through the tiles like some sort of tremor or sand shark. Black Tendrils would open up and jut out of his back every few meters he'd move. Though, next they would be outside of the room where Sumiko's chakra was faint but still apparent... different but still Sumiko's....

Watanabe would be the next victim... because as he would seemingly be leaving his 'creation' behind in the room with her father Za would lunge from under him sending spiked tendrils into his ankles and cutting through his Achilles tendons and many of the ligaments and muscles throughout the the man's calf. Rising up from under the ground Za would appear like the shinigami of tale seemingly from the shadows and before even the Watanabe man would be able to speak, As Za would realize that the attack didnt affect the man. So he would sink everything into the man's chest and head A Few things that he would connect with something that seemingly stopped the being in his tracks. And blood would begin to seep from a crack under his ribcage.

Za'd tilt his head from behind the visage of his Cursed Cloak, or some would say maybe it was some sort of ghoulish shroud over him. From here, Za would open his mouth and yell out a harrowing yell before he'd say simply. "Jiongu." causing everything around them to stop for a moment before the man that was known as Watanabe would be crushed into dust and the tendrils would pound him into a fine sand... leaving nothing behind. Turning instantly and without a second's recourse Za would turn to the door, but before he would reach it... Goro's Hired Goon would suddenly grip him. The Muscle of the group would have a huge amount of physical strength, enough to slam Za into the wall creating a crater and causing him to tumble into the next room.

Though, Za's rage knew no bounds... this small thing wouldnt stop him from getting to his love, Sumiko. Reaching out his hand he'd jut out Tendrils as he had done to the one named Takai earlier, but this time they would be met with a hand that almost caught them in mid-air. The Goon would smile before pulling him in but as he'd attempt to land a blow on Za there would be nothing but empty stitching as Za'd switch places with the obsidian blade he normally held, but with the puppet fibers he was able to use puppet techniques, and this would see that Za'd still get the tendrils into the back of Goro's Goon sending the man to the floor only to be followed with the squelching sounds of ripping flesh and cracking bones as he'd done to Takai, feasting on the raw blood of the heart before devouring it whole again. Another Kanji printed on his back would appear. Fire.

And the door that held Sumiko would burst... the moment that Za would lay eyes on Sumiko the Curse would cease immediately revealing ZA's true form almost as if her father wasnt there. And to him, he wasnt... only Sumiko laying on the metal table motionless. "...S-..Sumiko?", he'd reach with both arms one being the prosthetic that led them to her. "...You... WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?", Za would growl out but the damage had been done, the house was nearly destroyed as Za and Shion woud wreck nearly every part of it searching for Sumiko.

From here it was a ball in her father's court. No matter what he said Za was going to kill him... but this would give him a chance to see how quickly Za would go about doing it.

[Kinjutsu: Revenant Application Finished]
[Two Hearts Gained upon approval]

Last edited:

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was at a point where he halted, this was as close by as he could chakra sense it. “A pain…” He muttered soft and that was then he heard a scream. It was then that he looked back at Zatoru. “W-what…” He looked towards him and noticed not only just a slight change… “D-did he just… did he speak demonically?” He was a demonic ancestor… He had learned that much by now, but the fact the other spoke it… It did catch him off guard. “Here we go…” He would sigh at him charging off like that and he kept his best to stay near the other, protecting him from the harm he was turning blind to. “for fcks sake…” He scolded low and looked towards the side before looking back and seeing Zatoru… vanished. A trembling fist raised as he felt tricked. “I will get you for this…” he was dumped in a place where he had no idea of a layout or anything…

It wasn’t that long that a wall collapsed and he had found the other. “Please don’t be dead…” He muttered and as he went up the stairs to the room to where they were… But that guy was dead too. “Sjeebus… You hungry..? “ He would scratch the back of his neck. Till this point, Zatoru had cleaned a lot out, but he wasn’t sitting still either. Almost all of the below floor was wiped out. but he himself didn’t have that much fun, they were weak... But it was fair to say, he kept somewhat of a distance from his friend as he didn’t know the exact mindset of the other. He knew he lost control at one point too and his memory was still blank. It was then that Zatoru busted through a door that he quickly followed and noticed the man in the corner. In just a moment he took the scene to him and would then run to get in front of Zatoru and Sumiko. He had bitten in his thumb to draw blood and summoned Milo who came creeping out of Shion's shadow, ready to help around too.

Zatoru seemed to be turning normal and for that he was glad, it seemed he didn’t need to punch any sanity back in the man… But Shion’s gaze soon focussed back on the man, he was mainly an unarmed taijutsu user… With that in mind, he still grabbed hold of a kunai from his pouch. He raised it up and took a standing defense position. From the corner of his eye, he would check on them but kept his eyes on the man. “Just say it…” he would charge in for the man if he was given order… but right now, his priority was to keep them both safe from harm, even if that meant switching one of them out through a body switch.

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sounds of panic erupted through the hall of the Yasuda House, like a tide of chaos had crashed down the doors and flooded every corner of the mansion, the once the silence was filled with the scream of complete and absolute terror and agony, on the levels below the floors were slick with blood and the force of pure anger and hate eradicated all life that crossed its path. Goro's eyes widen as he scrambled to shut the door of the room leaving those that lay beyond its threshold to their fate. Sumiko laughed, drawing the man attention away from the sounds of slaughter below him
"He's coming for you, you know that don't you." Goro grabbed her shoulders pulling her limp body up.
"Your little friends won't take you from me Sumiko, not this time," She didn't answer she simply laughed. Outside of the door, Za had already reached the upper corridor and made easy work of Takai, his body had been ruined a large hole where his chest once was ooze with blood, it turned out that the goon that Goro sent put up a fight but ultimately met the same fate as Takai. It was long before he was at the door, bursting it down to enter the room, Sumiko looked at Za emotion overwhelming her even if she could express it. He growled at the man who stumbled back towards the table that she was laying on fumbling for something to defend himself with.
"Za... Sumiko's voice was weak since she heard the chaos from downstairs she knew it must have been him,
"I have fixed her, she will never be tainted by the likes of you anymore, she will be a perfect doll forever" Goro pointed a scalpel that he grabbed from the table in the direction of Za, "Don't come any closer, I am not afraid to dirty my hands with your blood boy. You will not take my daughter from me again you monster!" He lunged at the boy, Goro was not a trained fighter and didn't stand a chance against Za, it was merely the actions of a desperate man.

[MFT]
[WC=360]

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The fury within Zatoru's spirit continued to climb but at the height of it, all Za knew that this would be the thing that would set him off. He was boiling over with emotions as he looked on at Sumiko and Goro. Shion managed to stand between everyone but once Goro Lunged Za's eyes would glow white before he would extend his chakra towards Goro and pinning the man to the wall. "...You are nothing. And I hope you know, after this you will be soon forgotten like a figment of our imagination, even if you have hurt Sumiko, I will make sure she is well protected forever, unlike what you've done to her. She will know love, unlike anything you could ever have shown or given her." frowning as his eyes would soon dim to his regular oceanic blue hues, Za would look to Sumiko then to Shion.

"...I'm going to burn this whole place to the ground... and be ridden of this forever... Minus the money, all that is going to Sumi. Bye." with that he'd send tendrils to the chest of the man before he could speak another word, Za had gone tone-deaf when it came to him anyway. Slowly the heart of Goro would be extracted from his chest and would begin to set itself into Za before he would smirk and make the heart explode.

"...Eh, I don't want a heart like his to live on through me... Screw him.", It was unsure how everything else would transpire. However, they would end up outside; Sumiko would find herself on Shion's shoulder or Za's everything was quite weird at this point but Za would watch as the estate would go up into flames. How did it happen? Who would know, but Za knew they would be on borrowed time while they stayed within the confines of the village.

'...May you never rest, and all your days in hell be met wth overwhelming torment... I'll see you there one-day, old man.'

With that they would head back to the clan house, they would have to figure out an escape plan soon, but they may have had time because Z was thorough enough to clean up anything he'd left behind... it would take a skilled ANBU of higher rank and power to figure out what had happened and to link it to Zatoru.

[Topic Left]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion stood there ready to do whatever was needed but at the moment the man lunged there was a moment and then silence. "Eh- heh... Oi oi.. I was ready you know.." he said while he sighed and looked at the man behind him, Zatoru. He would leave a huge sigh and cross his arms, seeming as there was nothing left to do for him at this point. "Do you even know any fire jutsu..?" And he found himself probably with a no answer, on which he sighed, even more, he made handseals to make a Thermal Maw. At a point, he started to inhale big, before exhaling their breath in the form of a small burst of fire. It was enough to get things started and after that, he would grab Sumiko and place her on his back. Basically, piggy riding Sumiko back while he could creature more fireballs along the way or thermal maw.

Once back at the clan house, Shion would place her in her room and keep the door open in case. He wasn't sure the mental state of the couple... But he would attempt to be there for them.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back