Jashinism

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 15, 2013
Yen
ASP
Jashinism

A religious cult centered on death, what others consider atrocities are but a form of worship for the cult of Jashin, who believe their dark lord asks but a simple request of them; to spread chaos and bloodshed. The word of their God is death, and to speak his name is to bring destruction. Worshipers view strong opponents as a blessing, or a trial to overcome in the name of their lord, and pray for forgiveness if incapable of bringing ruin to their enemies. As the ultimate blessing of their faith, the most devote are even able to shrug off the very death they bring with them...

Kinjutsu TableInformation
Prerequisites: Kinjutsu Application, B-Rank, 3 Ability Slots

Effects:
- User and all actions made by the user are considered Cursed.
- The dark attention of a supreme evil force allows the user to transcend the limits of mortality. Any time the user is given the Forced Kill option after being defeated in a battle they may change that result to Victim's Choice - Live instead. Choosing to override a Forced Kill option costs the user 30% of their total Power Level rather than the normal 20%.
Blood Magic - Kinjutsu Ability

Jashinists traffic in darker arts than any other user of what might be described as a "forbidden technique". Rather than utilize their chakra directly they are capable of making "blood offerings" to their dark lord in order to borrow chakra directly from that evil force with which to utilize their techniques which irrevokably taints those techniques in practice.

Information
Prerequisites B-Rank, Jashinism

Effect:
- When performing a Ninjutsu or Taijutsu, the user choose to inflict a level of Bleed onto themselves rather than pay the initial Chakra cost. The user immiedieteally suffers damage equal to their new Bleed rank, however Ninjutsu/Taijutsu cast this way have their damage increased by 10%.

Note(s):
- Using Blood Magic does not cost AP but must be individually declared on any action which is being used with it.
- Blood Magic only allows the user to ignore the initial CP cost of a technique. User must still pay any CP maintain costs normally and must still pay any HP costs associated with a technique cast using Blood Magic.
Blood Anointed - Kinjutsu Ability

The instruments of murder wielded by Jashinists are as varied as the men and women which carry them. The tie which binds them is that each weapon is a descecrated instrument of unholy power which channels power straight from the hand of Jashin himself making it more likely to strike vital areas on victims and making those vital blows all the more scathing when they strike true.

Information
Prerequisites B-Rank, Jashinism

Effect: Grants the special Blood Anointed augment to the user which can be applied to any of their weapons via their dojo.

Blood Anointed - Kinjutsu Augment
Effect: Attacks with the equipped weapon against targets which have the Blood Cursed status gain a 4%/8%/12%/14%/16% (E/D/C/B/A) chance to cause the 'Tear' Secondary Effect based on the rank of the jutsu.

Note(s):
- Multi-hitting jutsu still only get a single chance to cause the 'Tear' effect per use.
- Blood Annointed can only successfully trigger the 'Tear' effect twice per round.
- The 'Tear' effect raises the bleed level of a normal target and causes them to take half their Bleeding Damage, or disperses clones on a clone target.
Reaper of Faith - B-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu

The core virtue of Jashinism is death, and blood is the sacred medium through which they channel their dark rituals. By ingesting the blood of their target (henceforth, a sacrifice), the Jashinist may call upon the power of their god to 'consecrate' their sacrifice with the essence of death. When wielding this power, the cultist takes on a sacred form, often reminiscent of a skeleton, to act as a reaper or emissary of their god. It is considered the gravest of sins to fail to kill a sacrifice offered to Jashin, or to use this power against another follower.

Information
Prerequisites B-Rank

Rank 1: Consumes the blood of a Bleeding target and inflicts the Blood Cursed status on them a +2 Accuracy.
Master Rank: Consumes the blood of a Bleeding target and inflicts the Blood Cursed status on them a +3 Accuracy.

[Blood Cursed]: Any Cursed attacks which target a Blood Cursed opponent always apply their alignment-based effects.

Rank 1 Cost: 2.5 AP and 550 CP + 225 CP/rnd per Blood Cursed opponent.
Master Rank Cost: 2.5 AP and 680 CP + 340 CP/rnd per Blood Cursed opponent.

Note:
- Blood Cursed is considered a maintained effect on any opponents which are afflicted by it and can be dispelled as such. If an opponent has their Blood Cursed status dispelled then Reaper of Faith must be re-cast on them to re-inflict Blood Cursed on them.
- Reaper of Faith is considered a maintained effect on the user and can be dispelled as such. If the user ceases to maintain Reaper of Faith for any reason then each opponent which is Blood Cursed is automatically cured of it.
Prayer - Malicious Intent - B-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu

Emissaries of chaos, a devote Jashinist revels in the opportunity to follow in the teachings of their faith; battle. Craving carnage, the Jashinist faith thank their lord before and after any battle, but even during battle keep their beliefs close to heart. This belief is strong enough to even shrug off mortal wounds.

Information
Prerequisites B-Rank

Rank 1: For one whole round any Non-Genjutsu effects which reduce the user's Accuracy, Dodge or Damage are halved. In addition the user's Damage Reduction cannot be ignored or reduced during this time.
Master Rank: For one whole round any Non-Genjutsu effects which reduce the user's Accuracy, Dodge or Damage are ignored. In addition the user's Damage Reduction cannot be ignored or reduced during this time.

Rank 1 Cost: 2.5 AP and 720 CP
Master Rank Cost: 2.5 AP and 900 CP

Note:
- Prayer - Malicious Intent is not a maintained effect and cannot be dispelled as such.
Prayer - Last Breath - A-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu

Death is an art form to a Jashinist. Like a master painter learns how each and every color in the spectrum reacts to a turn of their brush and how to use each pigment to it's fullest potential a Jashinist learns over the course of their career how to wield their faith to manipulate the mortality of their foes and hasten them to their ultimate end.

Information
Prerequisites B-Rank

Rank 1: Targets an unconscious target and slays them immediately. Modded as if costing 4 AP's worth of time.
Master Rank: Targets an unconscious target and slays them immediately. Modded as if costing 3 AP's worth of time.

[Blood Cursed]: If the unconscious target targeted by Prayer - Last Breath is Blood Cursed then the user recovers 15% of their maximum health as well as Prayer - Last Breath's normal effects.

Rank 1 Cost: 3 AP and 2300 CP
Master Rank Cost: 3 AP and 2,875 CP

Note:
- Prayer - Last Breath may only be used once per battle.
Prayer - Divine Judgement - S-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu

The most feared aspect of the Jashin faith is the greatest of curses and miracles; a ritual capable of linking life and death itself. After ingesting the blood of their sacrifice, the Jashinist may scribe the symbol of their faith as a seal, and it is at this point where they truly become a reaper sent by Jashin. While within the confines of this seal, pain and wounds inflicted upon the Jashinist are in turn, dealt upon those bound to them, the cultist essentially becoming a living voodoo doll.

Information
Prerequisites S-Rank, all other Jashinism skills Mastered

Master Rank: Scribes a blood seal feet around the user. While this seal exists any time the user suffers a physical effect such as damage or debuffs any opponents who have been Blood Cursed by the user also suffer those effects. Divine Judgement may only cause each Blood Cursed opponent to suffer a maximum of 6,800 damage each round.

Special Action - Immaculate Blessing: Instead of scribing the blood seal on the ground the user may instead scribe it on a single opponent who is Blood Cursed at -3 Accuracy. While scribed in this manner only the afflicted opponent is subject to the effects of Divine Judgement but the seal cannot be destroyed by any means beyond the death of the user.

Master Rank Cost: 3.5 AP and 4,000 CP + 2,000 CP/rnd to maintain

Note:
- Divine Judgement may only cause each Blood Cursed opponent to suffer a maximum of 6,800 damage each round.
- Divine Judgement does not require handseals.
- Divine Judgement does not need to be maintained. Should the user no longer maintain Divine Judgement it's effects persist so long as the blood seal is present on the ground. While Divine Judgement is in play but the user is not actively maintaining it the blood seal becomes a target for attacks. It is considered to have 1 HP and is hit automatically by any attacks directed at it but cannot be included in an AoE attack. If the blood seal is destroyed then the effects of Divine Judgement immediately end. The user's blood seal may not be targeted for attacks while they are maintaining this jutsu.
- Only one blood seal may exist at any given time. If an opponent afflicted with the Special Action is killed or leaves the battle then their blood seal dissolves automatically. The blood seal created by Divine Judgement's special action fades at the end of the battle.
- At the beginning of each round the user makes a Ninjutsu Check against each Blood Cursed opponent. If an opponent wins the check then they are not subject to the effects of Divine Judgement that round but the jutsu is not dispelled.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 15, 2013
Yen
ASP
Code:
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Jashinism[/b]
[img]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS.jpg[/img]
A religious cult centered on death, what others consider atrocities are but a form of worship for the cult of Jashin, who believe their dark lord asks but a simple request of them; to spread chaos and bloodshed. The word of their God is death, and to speak his name is to bring destruction. Worshipers view strong opponents as a blessing, or a trial to overcome in the name of their lord, and pray for forgiveness if incapable of bringing ruin to their enemies. As the ultimate blessing of their faith, the most devote are even able to shrug off the very death they bring with them...

[u][b]Kinjutsu Table[/b][/u][list][*] [goto=Ab1]Blood Magic[/goto] (Ability)
[*] [goto=Ab2]Blood Anointed[/goto] (Ability)
[*] [goto=B1]Reaper of Faith[/goto] (B-Rank Technique)
[*] [goto=B2]Prayer - Malicious Intent[/goto] (B-Rank Technique)
[*] [goto=A1]Prayer - Last Breath[/goto] (A-Rank Technique)
[*] [goto=S1]Prayer - Divine Judgement[/goto] (S-Rank Technique)[/list][i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Kinjutsu Application, B-Rank, 3 Ability Slots

[b]Effects:[/b]
- User and all actions made by the user are considered [b][glow=darkred][color=darkred]Dark-aligned[/color][/glow][/b].
- The dark attention of a supreme evil force allows the user to transcend the limits of mortality.  Any time the user is given the [color=red]Forced Kill[/color] option after being defeated in a battle they may change that result to [color=red]Victim's Choice - Live[/color] instead.  Choosing to override a Forced Kill option costs the user 30% of their total Power Level rather than the normal 20%.[/fontsize][/quote] 

[quote][fontsize="12"][u][b][anchor=Ab1]Blood Magic[/anchor] - [i]Kinjutsu Ability[/i][/b][/u]
[img]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS1.jpg[/img]
Jashinists traffic in darker arts than any other user of what might be described as a "forbidden technique".  Rather than utilize their chakra directly they are capable of making "blood offerings" to their dark lord in order to borrow chakra directly from that evil force with which to utilize their techniques which irrevokably taints those techniques in practice.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites[/b] B-Rank, Jashinism

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- When performing a Ninjutsu or Taijutsu, the user choose to inflict a level of [i]Bleed[/i] onto themselves rather than pay the initial [i]Chakra[/i] cost. The user immiedieteally suffers damage equal to their new [i]Bleed[/i] rank, however Ninjutsu/Taijutsu cast this way have their damage increased by 10%.

[i]Note(s)[/i]:
- Using [i]Blood Magic[/i] does not cost AP but must be individually declared on any action which is being used with it.
- [i]Blood Magic[/i] only allows the user to ignore the initial CP cost of a technique.  User must still pay any CP maintain costs normally and must still pay any HP costs associated with a technique cast using [i]Blood Magic[/i].
- [i]Blood Magic[/i] does not take up an Ability Slot.[/fontsize][/quote]

[quote][fontsize="12"][u][b][anchor=Ab2]Blood Anointed[/anchor] - [i]Kinjutsu Ability[/i][/b][/u]
[img]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS3.jpg[/img]
The instruments of murder wielded by Jashinists are as varied as the men and women which carry them. The tie which binds them is that each weapon is a descecrated instrument of unholy power which channels power straight from the hand of Jashin himself making it more likely to strike vital areas on victims and making those vital blows all the more scathing when they strike true.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites[/b] B-Rank, Jashinism

[b]Effect:[/b] Grants the special [b]Blood Anointed[/b] augment to the user which can be applied to any of their weapons via their dojo.[/fontsize]
[quote][b]Blood Anointed[/b] - [i]Kinjutsu Augment[/i]
[b]Effect[/b]: Attacks with the equipped weapon against targets which have the [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] status gain a 4%/8%/12%/14%/16% (E/D/C/B/A) chance to cause the 'Tear' Secondary Effect based on the rank of the jutsu.

[i]Note(s)[/i]:
- Multi-hitting jutsu still only get a single chance to cause the 'Tear' effect per use.
- [i]Blood Annointed[/i] can only successfully trigger the 'Tear' effect twice per round.
- The 'Tear' effect raises the bleed level of a normal target and causes them to take half their Bleeding Damage, or disperses clones on a clone target.[/quote][/quote]

[quote][fontsize="12"][u][b][anchor=B1]Reaper of Faith[/anchor] - [i]B-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/i][/b][/u]
[img]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS2.jpg[/img]
The core virtue of Jashinism is death, and blood is the sacred medium through which they channel their dark rituals. By ingesting the blood of their target (henceforth, a sacrifice), the Jashinist may call upon the power of their god to 'consecrate' their sacrifice with the essence of death. When wielding this power, the cultist takes on a sacred form, often reminiscent of a skeleton, to act as a reaper or emissary of their god. It is considered the gravest of sins to fail to kill a sacrifice offered to Jashin, or to use this power against another follower. 

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites[/b] B-Rank

[b]Rank 1[/b]:  Consumes the blood of a Bleeding target and inflicts the [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] status on them a +2 Accuracy. 
[b]Master Rank[/b]:  Consumes the blood of a Bleeding target and inflicts the [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] status on them a +3 Accuracy.

[size=3][[b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b]]: Any [b][glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow][/b] attacks which target a [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] opponent always apply their alignment-based effects.[/size]

[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP and 550 CP + 225 CP/rnd per [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] opponent.
[b]Master Rank Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP and 680 CP + 340 CP/rnd per [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] opponent.

[i]Note:[/i]
- [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] is considered a maintained effect on any opponents which are afflicted by it and can be dispelled as such.  If an opponent has their [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] status dispelled then [i]Reaper of Faith[/i] must be re-cast on them to re-inflict [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] on them.
- [i]Reaper of Faith[/i] is considered a maintained effect on the user and can be dispelled as such.  If the user ceases to maintain [i]Reaper of Faith[/i] for any reason then each opponent which is [color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color] is automatically cured of it.[/fontsize][/quote]

[quote][fontsize="12"][u][b][anchor=B2]Prayer - Malicious Intent[/anchor] - [i]B-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/i][/b][/u]
[img]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS4.jpg[/img]
Emissaries of chaos, a devote Jashinist revels in the opportunity to follow in the teachings of their faith; battle. Craving carnage, the Jashinist faith thank their lord before and after any battle, but even during battle keep their beliefs close to heart. This belief is strong enough to even shrug off mortal wounds. 

[i]Information[/i]

[b]Rank 1[/b]: For one whole round any Non-Genjutsu effects which reduce the user's Accuracy, Dodge or Damage are halved.  In addition the user's Damage Reduction cannot be ignored or reduced during this time.
[b]Master Rank[/b]: For one whole round any Non-Genjutsu effects which reduce the user's Accuracy, Dodge or Damage are ignored.  In addition the user's Damage Reduction cannot be ignored or reduced during this time.

[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP and 720 CP
[b]Master Rank Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP and 900 CP

- [i]Prayer - Malicious Intent[/i] is not a maintained effect and cannot be dispelled as such.[/fontsize][/quote]

[quote][fontsize="12"][u][b][anchor=A1]Prayer - Last Breath[/anchor] - [i]A-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/i][/b][/u]
[img]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS7.jpg[/img]
Death is an art form to a Jashinist.  Like a master painter learns how each and every color in the spectrum reacts to a turn of their brush and how to use each pigment to it's fullest potential a Jashinist learns over the course of their career how to wield their faith to manipulate the mortality of their foes and hasten them to their ultimate end.

[i]Information[/i]

[b]Rank 1[/b]: Targets an unconscious target and slays them immediately.  Modded as if costing 4 AP's worth of time.
[b]Master Rank[/b]: Targets an unconscious target and slays them immediately. Modded as if costing 3 AP's worth of time.

[size=3][[b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b]]: If the unconscious target targeted by [i]Prayer - Last Breath[/i] is [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] then the user recovers 15% of their maximum health as well as [i]Prayer - Last Breath's[/i] normal effects.[/size]

[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 3 AP and 2300 CP
[b]Master Rank Cost: 3 AP and 2,875 CP[/b]

- [i]Prayer - Last Breath[/i] may only be used once per battle.[/fontsize][/quote]

[quote][fontsize="12"][u][b][anchor=S1]Prayer - Divine Judgement[/anchor] - [i]S-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/i][/b][/u]
[img]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Jashinism/JS6.jpg[/img]
The most feared aspect of the Jashin faith is the greatest of curses and miracles; a ritual capable of linking life and death itself. After ingesting the blood of their sacrifice, the Jashinist may scribe the symbol of their faith as a seal, and it is at this point where they truly become a reaper sent by Jashin. While within the confines of this seal, pain and wounds inflicted upon the Jashinist are in turn, dealt upon those bound to them, the cultist essentially becoming a living voodoo doll.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites[/b] S-Rank, all other Jashinism skills Mastered

[b]Master Rank[/b]: Scribes a blood seal feet around the user.  While this seal exists any time the user suffers a physical effect such as damage or debuffs any opponents who have been [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] by the user also suffer those effects.  [i]Divine Judgement[/i] may only cause each [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] opponent to suffer a maximum of 6,800 damage each round.

[i]Special Action - Immaculate Blessing[/i]: Instead of scribing the blood seal on the ground the user may instead scribe it on a single opponent who is [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] at -3 Accuracy.  While scribed in this manner only the afflicted opponent is subject to the effects of [i]Divine Judgement[/i] but the seal cannot be destroyed by any means beyond the death of the user. 

[b]Master Rank Cost:[/b] 3.5 AP and 4,000 CP + 2,000 CP/rnd to maintain

- [i]Divine Judgement[/i] may only cause each [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] opponent to suffer a maximum of 6,800 damage each round.
- [i]Divine Judgement[/i] does not require handseals.
- [i]Divine Judgement[/i] does not need to be maintained. Should the user no longer maintain [i]Divine Judgement[/i] it's effects persist so long as the blood seal is present on the ground.  While [i]Divine Judgement[/i] is in play but the user is not actively maintaining it the blood seal becomes a target for attacks. It is considered to have 1 HP and is hit automatically by any attacks directed at it but cannot be included in an AoE attack.  If the blood seal is destroyed then the effects of [i]Divine Judgement[/i] immediately end.  The user's blood seal may not be targeted for attacks while they are maintaining this jutsu.
- Only one blood seal may exist at any given time.  If an opponent afflicted with the Special Action is killed or leaves the battle then their blood seal dissolves automatically.  The blood seal created by [i]Divine Judgement[/i]'s special action fades at the end of the battle.
- At the beginning of each round the user makes a Ninjutsu Check against each [b][color=firebrick]Blood Cursed[/color][/b] opponent.  If an opponent wins the check then they are not subject to the effects of [i]Divine Judgement[/i] that round but the jutsu is not dispelled.[/fontsize][/quote]