Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Join Leaf! [Messenger/Entering Country]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuta the messenger bird was the first to arrive at her destination. Unknown to Yuta's owner the Mist village had been destroyed and so there was no one to leave a message to. Still the bird did as she had been told and dropped the message off at the edge of the ruined village. Unlike the other birds Yuta began to fly out of the country as soon as its message was delivered. The bird had no intent of being frozen in the dead country.
To whom it may concern,

Hello there. My name is Nakamoto Saitoshi and I am currently working on a construction project and looking to hire workers to help out. I am currently attempting to build a new settlement in Fire Country near the site of the ruins of Leaf City. I call the settlement Konohagakure no Sato. It is my hope that with perseverance the land can be brought back into use and a self-sustaining community built there.

Offered pay is as follows:
General Laborers: 2 silver pieces d ay
Carpenters: 5 silver pieces a day
Stonemasons: 10 silver pieces a day

If you are interested please reply to this message,
Konohagakure no Sato
The Emerald Village

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Due to Fire Country being an NPC country under Stone’s realm of jurisdiction and the PC member Yogi’s actions to RP specific events on their own accord without discussion with Stone Council, Plot, or anyone related this thread is being locked along with related threads. A discussion will be had with said member, Yogi and Stone Council on the process taken, intentions, and plans for Fire Country moving forwards.

-Stone Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back