Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Junko Itami steps into the light.

Itami Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko could feel the harsh feeling flow from Yoruko as he responded to the new entry in the room quicker then the rest. She looked up from her blank stare at the floor to lock her eyes on the young man. At that very instant her chakra flowed up the wall in a larger burn so to speak. Her body temp rose in reaction to the now larger threatening presence in the room, her body was reacting like a wild animal. Her adrenalin started flowing through her body and her heart beat rose to match the feeling. She remained perfectly still however, staring at Yoruko with her pale sky blue eyes intently. Trying to register every single one of his movements into her mind. She may be stupid in book smarts, but the wilds taught her plenty on how to learn from the movements of others. Yoruko may not realize it, but he is teaching her to some extent right now as well.

She then saw Oyochi in the doorway, she knew him and the fact that he was something to her guardian that he called a 'Brother', however she didn't understand the meaning of being someone's brother. She also knew that Oyochi cared for her out of respect and the fact that she had not been a real hindrance to him. Thats why she usually stayed out of his way and out of sight as much as possible, she didn't want to be more of a bother then she had to, after all, she was not his responsibility and he had his own life. She spoke in disjointed language to Oyochi, her tone was a bit more feral in sound then normal human due to her rapid calm breathing due to her body speeding up on reaction "Oyochi... Welcome, home?" She still had issues with using certain phrases to certain situations, but this was a very basic one that she grew to understand fairly quickly, Souji had taught her to be respectful to those who lived in the same house as her. She then slowly stood up onto her two legs using the wall as a sort of brace. Her nails dug into the walls on both sides of her that she was using to push herself up. Razu would be able to tell that her wild instincts were taking precedence to the ones that they taught her and that she was not liking what was going on at that moment.

Junko stood there quietly staring between the two of them before she was surprised to hear her Guardian's voice but not see him due to him being behind Oyochi, the wall next to her was connected to the doorway so she just barely saw Oyochi to begin with. She seemed to bow her head down slightly as she seemed to calm down. Her chakra as well as her heart beat slowed down to normal levels and she spoke normally once more "Guardian...Sorry, Junko was planing... To eat that outside, Junko was going to look at the...Village?, at daytime." She then nodded her head at his words before replying "Junko liked it...But don't know where old man, Razu? put the rest." She once more slid down the wall to be sitting in the shadowy corner that she usually sat in, waiting for Souji, Razu, and Oyochi's response keeping her head down. She let her old ways get to her again, she had a habit of chiding herself when this happened, it wasn't what her guardian wanted so she was, in a way, punishing herself for it.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While Yoruko had been caught off guard by the arrival of Oyochi and had reacted in a way most would consider odd he would almost miss the entrance of the other, Souji. That name would become etched within the young red-head's mind as he became aware of this new entrant, who was Razu's son. Yoruko's eyes glanced away from Oyochi whom he had referred to as Hebi and saw the other man, who wore a hood over his face, as if the hair covering his eyes weren't enough. The older man mentioned something about shadows that he did not catch, as his attention was on the latest entry into the home. That he was already within the home of the family he was searching for was not something that he had thought likely. He did not count himself that lucky. Those violet Sharingan of his stared at the man whom had entered in a much less sneaky way than his brother. 'Hn... Either he knew of my reaction and decided to not enter in the same manner, or.. He simply decided to walk in. Either way, my intentions remain the same.' Yoruko thought to himself, as he registered what Souji was implying, a soft smirk came to his lips.

He had been trained long enough to know when eyes were upon him and he felt the focus of three people on him for a few moments before Junko spoke to the newcomer. 'A Guardian? I see... It's probable that he's the one that procured her from the wilderness.' His thoughts continued for a few moments as he glanced between the four Yukata members. He didn't realize they were so great in number. His goal was not combat-oriented by arriving here, but it seemed that may be a possibility, given what Souji had just spoken. He had waited in silence for a moment, allowing the three of them to interact by putting in his piece.

"I don't see any chance of that transpiring. My intention is not malicious. Am I correct in assuming that you were within earshot as I spoke my intentions?" He spoke, arms crossed. His name and identity was out in the open and yet all he knew about these people were their clan name and some whispers of Shadows. That didn't bother him, but it did hold some interest within his mind. Souji's gaze seemed far more judgmental than the older man's, and it bothered him somewhat. What was he being judged for? He had helped the young girl, and thus far he'd received nothing but ill-placed accusations, and now even a loose implication of death? Perhaps his own perception was mistaken but his chakra would flow a bit faster as though preparing himself for something, though he did not know what he was preparing for.​

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Unlike his brother and naturally unknown to others outside his clan Oyochi possessed a natural talent for being able to access and sense chakra. It was a trait that coined him within the ninja world as a sensory ninja and something that played a pivotal role in why his gaze never seemed to leave the sharingan-user. He did not trust someone who's chakra was in a state of readiness as if he was either expecting something to happen or going to be the origin of something happening. His gaze without truly diverging towards his brother momentarily glanced at him from the side as he spoke a few simple words, though it would have a good implication and neither would he hide his accusations.

"Souji, his chakra is prepared. Whether or not he attempts to do something or expect to defend himself is unclear. Either way...he should know better than to try anything. Especially here."<i></i>

His neck tilted momentarily with the bones popping and whether this was a sign of his passive-aggressiveness was unclear. He did however never change the nature of his gaze, something that general threw a lot of people off when they tried to guess his emotional state. Retaining his almost disillusioned eye contact, Oyochi leaned his body against the doorway and crossed his arms solemnly. The air was thick now with distrust and he simply could not help but feel sorry for those who honestly have no origin to the reason; being Jaison and Junko. Razu's position was unclear but knowing his father, he would likely just sit back and watch while silently wondering why and where his son's inherited such personalities.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SoujiDude_zps3c82e5f9.png

"Is that right Oyochi?", Souji would shift his feet into the Tatami mat floors of the home as he motioned to the boy Yoruko. listening to his ploy a moment before Oyochi would speak, Souji's eyes crew chillingly cold in this but there was nothing he could take but a disgusting Uchiha was here. Souji had been told he looked like a typical Uchiha aside from his aqua blue eyes. There wasnt much else he could do nor say, he even used Genjutsu prowess amazingly well. Though, there was something that he would try out later on. "Junko... You wanna see a spar?", his eyes unwavering from Yoruko as he stepped closer to the young man. "I'm sorry if this comes off as rude, but the Yukata Clan are a proud group. We have served Tsuchi No Kuni for centuries. We may not be a big group, however we are known.", now standing over the boy he'd smirk.

"Calm down Souji. The boy means no harm. He saved your dear Jun over there from getting seriously hurt.", Souji stopped in his tracks. The Seal on the corner of his shoulder seemed to resonate a bit. He sealed himself a few days back. A crescent Moon shape in the middle of the symbol of the Yukata Clan tattoo'd on him. The Seal of the Lunar Star. The glyphs seemed to stretch outwards a bit before returning to their resting place, "Right Father... but how about alittle test. I want to see how well trained eyes he has... maybe I can 'help' him hone his ability...", turning to Oyochi he'd wink deviously only Razu and Junko could see it however....

"How about it... Yoruko? Care to have a 'friendly' spar?", nodding Souji would smirk alittle more turning his head back to Yoruko.

[Scribed Lunar Seal on Souji]

Itami Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko watched as her guardian walked into the room and seemed to grow colder when it came to the look in his eyes. She didn't like seeing that, it was like the mental image of her guardian being a warm man who was nice to her was being proven wrong with such a look. She was also very disturbed by the thickness of the air in the room, like it was stifling to her, making it hard to breathe. Oyochi, Souji, Razu, and Yoruko was simply leaking this negative feeling. She felt like she was trapped in a room with a bunch of predators who were all ready at a moments notice to pounce on one another and possibly also attack her in the process. She hated being this weak little creature in the corner of the room, at least out in the wilds she was able to defend herself somewhat, and all the creatures that could hurt her was quite obvious in their look. However here in this house, they all had features that she had, all were normal looking, no yelling or growling, yet she could feel the pressure of what she believed to be an impending doom. So she pulled her legs up closer and wrapped her arms around them like the child she was and seemed to blank out her face and emotions. This is why she feared other humans, animals were creatures that she could understand why they would want to harm another, hunger was a real thing that all had, she just couldn't understand why humans that have access to plenty of food would want to harm each other.

She looked up at souji when he asked her if she wanted to see a spar. She opened her mouth but no words came out. Her fear of what was going on had taken her voice away. So she once again ducked her head down in the shadowy corner of the room hoping to become one with the corner. She could feel the change in her guardians movements as he walked over to Yoruko. More aggressive, more oppressive, like it was a warning to others, it was common for predators to move in such a fashion. She then heard Razu's words and the sudden revert back to a less aggressive stance that souji made, however it was still guarded. She didn't like the sound of this word 'Spar', it seemed like it could be thought of a way to mask a fight in a nice way, and a fight usually ended in death in the wilds for one or the other. She pushed herself up closer against the corner, Oyochi and Yoruko could both be able to see/sense her chakra flowing out and up the wall, uncontrolled and unrefined due to no training, like a fire out of the fight or flight response that almost all animals get.

She tried to put her mind elsewhere, somewhere that she remembered from her travels in the forests. She tried to relive her moments at the wild springs that tasted horrible to drink but was so warm, a warmth that she usually never got to feel. She tried to remember the fun she had running through the forest, the moments that she managed to get her hands on a small creature. Tiny freedoms and victories that would help to calm herself, because she felt that if she got too worked up, she might lash out at someone who got near, and that would end up causing more trouble. She felt that she was right, maybe staying in her room at daytime was the best, afterall, all this started because she left the house and fell like a weak creature off the roof.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko's gaze wandered from the older brother Souji's form over to Oyochi with a blank face of his own, though irritation was prevalent throughout his mind. So they had a sensor in the family, that was a benefit to any squad he would be allowed to join. Though the other boy's hard stare glanced over to Souji for a moment he did not miss it, nor did he miss the words spoken plain as day for all to hear. That his chakra was noticed despite the subtle increase in speed alerted him to the fact that he was being scrutinized with an incredible level of intensity. Violet eyes would continue to watch the boy as he cracked his knuckles in readiness for a fight. The tension was palpable to the point of choking anyone not able to withstand it. Yoruko's chakra had continued to flow at the rate which he had accelerated it to, ignoring the boy's blatant distrust. He felt a justified sense of aggression towards the boy though neither body language nor chakra would radiate this emotion. His eyes flickered over to Souji in an instant as the boy took in the aura which rolled off of him whether he realized it or not. Studying body language was a skill his prison keeprs had passed down to him. The boy did not change his stance as Souji stood a resounding foot and a half over himself. His head did not tilt upwards though his eyes glanced up to Souji's own. Eyes noticed but did not alert the man in front of him to his knowledge of the seals which crawled over his shoulder.

Razu spoke up in his defense which was a surprise to the young Murasaki however he would remain a stonewalled expression. The boy's eyes glanced over to Junko who seemed to curl up into a ball in fear. It was probable that the girl was having a hard time dealing with the obvious hints of violence in the air. The poor girl seemed out of her wits and afraid, which was something that Yoruko both understand and empathized with. He closed his eyes for the moment and returned his gaze back to the man whom had challenged him to a spar. Yoruko was both irritated and annoyed simultaneously at the man before him presuming him to be unworthy of trust and even going so far as to state that he knew more about his Sharingan than he himself did. Yoruko crossed his arms, before staring up at the man who he did not think was worth his attention, given the blatant accusations being thrown at him.

"That you would mistake me being ready to defend myself as being ready to start a fight is one thing. To place such distrust in me for the simple fact that I possess the Sharingan is another. To further imply that you hold greater knowledge of my own bloodline than I do is presumptuous of you..." He would state, standing his ground as his face now held a visible degree of annoyance. He hated being looked down on and judged without others even attempting to understand the situation at hand. Were he a few years younger, he would have curled his hands into fists, and his anger would be tangible. However his time with those who called themselves his parents had taught him a great deal of self-control, though it was due to his necessity for control lest they decide to kill him for some absurd reason. He had no reason to die, nor would he be threatened as though it was within their power to end him. The man before him held a greater chakra than he did, but he was sneaky and had many years beyond his time of training due to the Tsukiyomi which he had been placed under on a daily basis since he had been four. While he was physically only thirteen... He had nearly three times that amount of training. His eyes held a defiant look within them as he called out Souji's challenge.

"If you think you can keep it to a 'friendly' level then so be it, I will accept. However... I will give you fair warning. My last 'friendly' spar wound up with my opponent in the hospital for three weeks." He spoke in a light-hearted tone as though it were nothing more than a discussion about the weather. He knew that the man held physical battle experience over him... But he knew not what sort of techniques he would utilize against him, aside from the Yukata specialty which appeared to be shadows. However it would be amusing... Due to the fact that he himself also utilized Shadow Ninjutsu.​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Souji smirked at the abled suggestion from Yoruko and as he did, the old man Razu could only do that reverse hissing sound you hear when someone 'sad the wrong thing to the wrong person'. Souji was a family man. He was a person that didnt really feel fear all too often and when he was faced with it he had the imminent 'fight or flight' response to the overwhelming thoughts of... Superiority... something that he would have to overcome. If it wasnt his boss or someone higher authority than him. Souji was never one to openly break the law. However he could fight the law, yet the law would win. Every time in fact. The law of Iwa needed to be fleshed out a bit better though... Maybe Souji would take all things into consideration when thinking about it. He had a family to think about so...

"Hmph... I'll let ya go this time. I dont want to upset my sister anymore than I already have...", Souji'd turn to Junko and smirk, something soft. He knew she was bothered by this display. He couldnt destroy all the work he had made with her... she was growing up to be a beautiful young girl but he couldnt revert her to think he was some egotistical madman who fought without thinking and preyed on the young and weak. "The last person I fought, ended up dead.", Souji'd speak lowly... and with that he'd shake his head and turn his back on Yoruko.

"We will have a friendly spar. On your terms. Whereever. Whenever. As long as there is no involvement of my family. I dont want anyone getting hurt if I happen to begin taking you more serious than I do now.", Turning his head to the boy he'd speak. Critical. HIs voice harsh and with an obvious lack of emotion. "Got it? Not here. Not in my home."<i></i>.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko stared at the man with a bit of his interest having waned. The man had seemed as though he were ready to spill blood mere moments ago. It seemed, much to Yoruko's dismay, that the man's better judgment had kicked in and so as a result, Yoruko would be left unsatisfied somewhat. The man said that he would let Yoruko go which had a bit of the intended effect, causing him to release the tensed position he had taken by subconscious effort. Yoruko's eyes flashed as the man turned his back, a frown sitting on his face as he crossed his arms once more. The boy remained quiet as the oldest Yukata brother uttered that he had killed his last opponent. Yoruko rolled his eyes as if that weren't a big deal, once the man had turned his back. He'd killed a person before, and he'd enjoyed it very much. The feeling of blood over his hands, the sound of organs squelching underneath of his hands... He blinked as the man offered to spar him anyways.

To this the young Murasaki acquired a smirk which showed as though he already had a plan. They could not fight in the home, and not now. At least, he didn't want his family involved, correct? Yoruko could arrange that with ease. His eyes met the Yukata's if he would allow. A few moments of silence would pass as though he were contemplating his viable courses of action. His body began go circulate more chakra to his eyes as he closed them. He would allow the chakra to gather within his eyes as he spoke with them closed. "You want a spar, on my terms, so long as there is no involvement of your family, and most certainly not here. Well, as long as you're willing to accommodate me by bending the last rule, we can have our spar right here. I have a particular genjutsu in mind. We fight within my world of Tsukiyomi, no weapons, no special jutsu including bloodline tricks, which means my Sharingan. A taijutsu match, unless we decide to release our limits. I will not use any advantages of Tsukiyomi against you. If you're willing to accept those conditions..." Yoruko would trail off as his eyes would open slowly, revealing the intricate design of his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. His Sharingan began to rotate only for Souji, should he accept the terms and conditions which Yoruko had set, he would bring them into his world of Tsukiyomi, where they would be placed within a barren desert. There was no heat, no shadows, no trees. It was a flat plain that would surround them.

Within the illusion, Yoruko de-activated his Sharingan and deep purple eyes with a slight hint of red stared at Souji, arms crossed as he waited to see what the man would do. He wouldn't start the fight just yet of course...​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"No.", Souji would plainly state. He knew about the world of Genjutsu Uchiha could wield. However, it was not something he would test just yet. Especially when Souji's body was prepped for Guardian work. He was not going to give in to this ploy... not now. Not yet. There would be a day, one day that he would meet up with this kid and do something spectacular. Though, Souji wouldnt let him fight here and now. Souji would just shake his head his back still turned to him. He could feel the chakra rising from Yoruko. He was different now. Souji was going to do something he would regret if things continued... and thats why he would speak now.

"You may stay here... just dont cause a ruckus... I have work to attend to.", and with this Souji would make his way out of the house leaving things in the faithful hands of his father. Not before looking to Junko and giving her a wink and a smirk. "Jun, make sure you are ready for training later tonight..." and with that he'd "Well then... " thats all Razu had to say...

[Souji Topic Left]

Itami Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko looked up from her corner and stared at the two, she watched as Souji showed restraint and stopped the possible fight that would have happened. That was the Guardian she knew and cared for. Her guardian did fight because he could, he protected others, not cause needless pain onto others. She loosened up causing her chakra to slowly fade down leaving only slight traces on the walls and the floor around her. She loosened up her arms around her legs and nodded towards souji "Yes, Guardian...Junko will...ready."<i></i> She seemed still a bit shaken from the left over oppressive feelings left behind. She looked at Yoruko now, she still was unsure about him, he helped her earlier...but now here he was, someone who was trying to start a fight with her guardian. She was confused at his actions, he was nice earlier, why was he being so aggressive now? It made no sense, another reason she feared humans, they could hide their true nature so easily from others... She'd take the wild beasts over that any day, at least she can guess what they were wanting with just one glance.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko felt a soft smile form upon his face as the man before him declined his challenge. Of course, he would prefer to fight in the real world, at a different time. The man seemed to sense a difference within Yoruko as he changed the way he spoke. He seemed to be less ready to attack and far more nonchalant than before. The younger man's smile changed into a frown as Souji began to leave. Yoruko glanced over to the girl, who seemed unable to speak basic sentences in a proper manner. His face switching back to a blank one he glanced at the man who was leaving. "Souji, is it? If you would allow..." He began to speak as he stepped closer to the older man, refraining from reaching out to grab him. He didn't do that, if the man stopped with his voice alone then it was fine, and if he didn't then that too was fine. Yoruko's eyes reverted to their three-tomoe state as the young red-haired male would continue speaking.

"I'm interested in helping the one I saved earlier. Her name is Junko? I could teach her how to speak properly within a week. Less than, even, if you so wished." Yoruko inquired with a simple tone. He had nothing to hide, no secret intentions. He could not explain the reasoning behind his interest within the child, perhaps it was just a whim. However, it was one that would help someone, which was something he was out of his element in. He decided helping someone would be fine.. Especially because that meant she would later on be in his debt, and having favors was always a plus. The boy waited with crossed arms to see if Souji would respond in kind, his own body becoming relaxed as he tossed another glance to Junko. She seemed frightened by the exchange that had transpired, and it was a shame that this was the case... It would be a little harder to get her to accept him should Souji allow him to train the girl.

If Souji refused Yoruko's offer then he would simply carry on with what he wished. The boy was only being polite, he could sneak into just about anywhere courtesy of his parents.

[Marked for Training: WC 387]​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Souji would stop for a moment turning his head to Yoruko and nodding before tucking his hands back in his pockets and continuing his pace out the house, "Sure. If you manage that, I'll give you exactly what you want... No holds barred.", nodding at that then now pushing himself out the house he'd begin doing his Guardian work. It was going to be amazing if he could manage it... but this kid Yoruko pissed him off. He wasnt going to have a good day today. Nokuzu be with anyone if they decided to go missing today!

[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko wondered for a few moments if the man before him would give him what he wanted. He wanted nothing more than to fight Souji in a battle with no benefits to either side, and then fight with no holds barred perhaps another time. As the man spoke without turning to face him a soft smile would embed itself upon Yoruko's facial features. He would be allowed to train the girl in speaking correctly and his prize was that he would get to fight Souji just as he desired. That small grin grew to become something more, perhaps a bit excited as he cast his gaze upon the ground. His violet Sharingan cast a soft glow in the darkened building as he turned to face Junko.

Teaching her would not be easy, in fact it was quite the reverse, it would be very time consuming. He would be forced to try to train her through body language- well actually, he could train her within Tsukuyomi in a day with no problems at all. While it would be very time consuming insofar as Tsukuyomi was concerned... Well, the point remained that he could train her in language and a few other things within a week with no difficulties at all. The boy softened the look on his face as he approached her, kneeling down a bit to look her in the eyes. "In one days time I will be back, and when I return I will teach you all that I know where speech is concerned." He would utter to the young woman before picking himself up and turning to leave the way that Souji had. He had things to do and he a mission to prepare for, which would be somewhat difficult... He only hoped that he wouldn't be turned down from it. That would piss him off severely.

[topic left, Mft, wc: 309[​

Itami Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko would watch as Souji left and Yoruko approached. She stared up at his eyes with her own blank ones. She understood what he was saying and nodded to his words. Maybe with his help, she would be able to fully understand her guardian and others without having trouble. She was slightly confused though, his faces wasn't showing anger or any signs of cruelty like it was earlier when he was looking at her guardian. Humans still confused her, they could change their emotions and expressions so quickly, seemingly at the drop of a hat. She watched as he turned and left. The room was once more calm, so she stood up on all fours and quickly walked off and out the doorway to head up stairs and hide out in her almost pitch black room, where she felt safe from everything in the village. She thanked her guardian for saving her from so much pain in the wilds, but at the same time, she was saddened. She felt so out of place in this village, like she didn't belong, that it was disrupting the natural flow of things. Not only in herself, but also of the world in general. Her own little retreat from the harsh light of day and the world she knew very little about was so welcoming now days. Within that room she could look out over a large part of the road and watch the people come and go on the street giving her peace of mind at times, knowing that she can see them, but they cannot see her. She was on the outside looking in... Maybe she would rest on her torn up bed until it was night once more...

[Topic now left unless bothered by someone within the next three days starting now (15th)]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back