Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Junko's Will [Req. Kitsune & Daigo]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smirked as Daigo entered ”So you’re the infamous Kaguya Daigo, i’ve been hearing so much about. Come on in, and have a seat.” she said and leaned forward in her chair again. ”And thank you, I suppose. I had all of Daisuke’s possessions in this office boxed up and put into a storage room down the hall. They’re entirely untouched from then.” she continued and then raised an eyebrow at what Daigo said afterwards. ”Trust me, if you brought prima nocte into effect, there’d be a lot less men around this village.” she said with a smile. The kind of smile you’d expect from a shark spotting an exposed behind.

”You realize that you can’t lead more than one division at a time, right? I’ve instituted that division leaders are fulltime in that one division. They don’t do other divisions. And I literally just got the Harvesters running how I want it to be, handing over control and power to you, would mean tearing down the work I did. So for the time being, it’s a no. Prove yourself a capable leader in another division first. Prove that you aren’t going to become a second Keiji, and wander off with a billion of our secrets. As for Kahako, I happen to know where she is, and what she’s doing.” Kitsune finished and looked Junko directly in the eyes.

Now if this impudent little brat doesn’t obey the commands given to him, he’ll have to be disciplined. Or kicked out. Either way, something will have to be done.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko's Will said:
1z6t85s.jpg

Rp said:
"You realize that you can’t lead more than one division at a time, right? I’ve instituted that division leaders are fulltime in that one division. They don’t do other divisions. And I literally just got the Harvesters running how I want it to be, handing over control and power to you, would mean tearing down the work I did. So for the time being, it’s a no. Prove yourself a capable leader in another division first. Prove that you aren’t going to become a second Keiji, and wander off with a billion of our secrets. As for Kahako, I happen to know where she is, and what she’s doing.”

A weird pause floated about as Junko looked side to side. "Once again.. I believe you misunderstood me." Junko said. "I'm not trying to lead multiple divisions and I know you can't lead multiple divisions. I was simply stating leading positions that I'd be good at." Junko said raising a brow. "This old hag thinks I have something to prove to her. How cute. If anything, she needs to prove herself. Her loyalty is the questionable one." Junko thought letting his thoughts sink in.

"I'd like to lead the Kinjutsu Surgical unit." Junko said with a nod.

"Hopefully grandma heard me clearly and understood this time." Junko thought closing his eyes as he waited for kitsunes response.

Decided to just go ahead and post to speed things up.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I'm so sorry. I've been getting mandated that last few days since Saturday and thus forced to stay at work. I worked for 64 hours last week when I'm on a 40 hour work week schedule. Not an excuse, just informing you of my situation.

As the bone head watched the exchange between his cousin’s best pupil and good friend, he could not help but notice the tension in the air. If only he had been a fly on the wall just a few minutes ago when things were really heating up. Daigo took this time to survey his surroundings. The office in which he stood did not seem to leave a hint of Daisuke’s style or presence anyway. The smooth wooden floors, the yellow painted walls, and even the purple orchids near the window were all just reminders that he was gone now. It was for the best anyway. Daigo’s attention was grabbed once more by the parties responses. Daigo gave a look of approval at Junko’s words about justice instead of revenge.

"I see. So he chose to seek justice rather than give in to his basic instincts, he’s rather impressive. I can see Daisuke training him. Based on how he’s talking to his superior, he must have been a handful for my cousin.", Daigo thought as he heard Kitsune speak next. Daisuke’s things had already been packed and stored away. For the new sennin to keep a deceased predecessor’s items around meant a lot to him. Daigo had heard about Kitsune, but not too much.

Infamous...already? I had no idea I was such a badass. But in all seriousness. I thank you both for having me here. I understand that their was some things which needed to be settled. Naturally, the family business is meant to do with as I see fit. Still, Daisuke wanted you both to have something to remember him by. Being a kaguya, naturally he thought tribal bone weapons would be appropriate. Junko-san, Daisuke wanted to you to have a ring he created as well. He believed that this ring of power would serve him well when seeking justice. A ring made for a king and it’s good as a concealed weapon. Kitsune-san, Daisuke wanted to to have something that symbolized the truth about the medical field. All things must come to an end. Whenever you feel you death’s grasp upon you in battle, look to this weapon to give you power.”, he said. He tried to be serious as these were two weapon his cousin had made not for himself, but to protect the ones for which he cared. Opening up a summoning scroll, he summoned the weapons he spoke of. Daigo would not inform them of his current position as the head of the family business nor that he was secretly constructing a clan fortress. If either party were to ask why some of the bone daggers had metal blades, then Daigo would explain that Daisuke had an affiniy with the metal element and coated the blades with it.
Bone_Dagger_by_Stigmartyr762.jpg

kuwatchidagger8resized.jpg

NativeAmericanRealBoneDaggerKnife13.jpg

Jeepers20Creepers20220Bone20Daggers20Set.jpg

7 of 8. Leech said:
tickingdeath_zpseb5f8d33.jpg

Name: Leech

Description: An alternative form of Daisuke’s disruption black, the leech is a scythe created to reap one’s chakra as well as their life. This weapon represents the pinnacle of a sennin’s power as it incorporates advanced metal element chakra to provide its sturdy shape and a blade of pure chakra ready to absorb the life force of others.

Damage type: Slashing: Inflict Bleeding.

Accuracy modifier: +2 Accuracy

Damage modifier: -10% Base Damage (135 base damage)

Augment 1: Vampiric

Augment 2: Chakra Drain

Augment 3: Rough Divide

8 of 8. The Righteous Ruler’s Ring said:
180px-TheOneRing_zps6e84b552.jpg

6c600fff-ef3d-45f7-93b7-f202e1bad25e_zps5b0e33c4.jpg

Name: The Righteous Ruler’s Ring

Description: The righteous ruler’s ring is a ring of power that amplifies Daisuke’s strength and allows him to wield a shining winged blade of pure essence. Created by Daisuke, the ring’s purpose is to amplify Daisuke’s kaguyan fighting spirit and swordsmanship. The ring was created from a great deal of his own concentrated rikudo sennin chakra, a dense piece of his chakra disruption blade, and a bit of his blood all mixed into the chakra absorbing metal. This allowed his essence to bind with the molten gold. In a sense, the ring has now became an extension of Daisuke himself, and his power became bound to it. The ring can transform into a winged sword of light.

Damage type: Slashing: Inflict Bleeding.

Accuracy modifier: + 2 Accuracy

Damage modifier: -10% Base Damage (135 base damage)

Augment 1: Razor Strike

Augment 2: Blood Rack

Augment 3: Toxify

[MFT] WC: 430

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded as Junko said that he’d like to lead the Kinjutsu Surgical division. ”Request granted. Being division head also means being a Medical Chief, as we can’t have ordinary mednins running divisions. So congrats, you’re hereby promoted to Medical Chief of the Kumogakure Medical Branch.” she said before turning to Daigo who then proceeded to speak. ”Well, you can’t help but hear things.” she said with a wink and a smirk. Daigo then went on to present two weapons, once for each of them. Junko would get a bone ring, how that was a weapon was anyones guess. Kitsune on the other hand was presented with a bone scythe with metal blading.

She nodded and accepted the weapon. ”All things must indeed come to an end. Which is why Junko got promoted. His time as a Mednin came to an end. But his time as a Chief is just beginning. An end is just a new beginning.” she said and looked at Daigo. ”I suppose Daisuke’s death has brought about new beginnings for all of us. Even if it was a horrible loss. Frankly, I’m only here as Sennin today because Daisuke made me Sennin. Otherwise I’d be somewhere else, probably only tangentially affiliated with the branch.”

”If need be, Daigo-san, I can have people assist you in bringing Daisuke-san’s belongings home. There are quite a lot of them. Like… A huge amount. I suppose he was a bit of a hoarder. Either way. The offer is there.” she said and smiled.

[Junko - Achievement Unlocked! Medical Chief!]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko's Will said:

Rp said:
”Request granted. Being division head also means being a Medical Chief, as we can’t have ordinary mednins running divisions. So congrats, you’re hereby promoted to Medical Chief of the Kumogakure Medical Branch.”

With those words, Time seemed to stop. The sennins words floated through Junkos head. Bouncing from wall, to wall. Smirking, Junko held his head up. "Ya hear that bone head? Just like you said, I'd be up through the ranks in no time. You've helped make me a splendid person and shinobi. Thank you Daisuke-Sama. You are truly family before anything else." Junko thought as he looked to Daigo.

He mentioned a few parting gifts from Daisuke. Revealing them, Junko had never seen such extraordinary weapons. The one that surprised him the most, was the ring. In a way, it felt like daisuke himself. "I'd gladly accept this." Junko said taking the ring. "I'm going to wear this around my neck. This weapon won't be used. Unless it's as a last resort." Junko thought placing the ring on his finger for the time being. He didn't know how the weapon worked, but he'd learn in due time.

”All things must indeed come to an end. Which is why Junko got promoted. His time as a Mednin came to an end. But his time as a Chief is just beginning. An end is just a new beginning.”

”I suppose Daisuke’s death has brought about new beginnings for all of us. Even if it was a horrible loss. Frankly, I’m only here as Sennin today because Daisuke made me Sennin. Otherwise I’d be somewhere else, probably only tangentially affiliated with the branch.”

"Thank you... Kitsune." Junko said before looking to Daigo.

”If need be, Daigo-san, I can have people assist you in bringing Daisuke-san’s belongings home. There are quite a lot of them. Like… A huge amount. I suppose he was a bit of a hoarder. Either way. The offer is there.”

"I could help if you want. I have the perfect jutsu for quick transfers. I call it, the reality step. If you need anything, I'm a radio call away." Junko said before looking back to kitsune.

"I know Daisuke would be proud of me." Junko said with a genuine smile. "Can I be stationed in his old Medical Chiefs office?"

Mft
WC: 382

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Kitsune-san, It’s my belief that Daisuke created these weapons based off his own principles rather than just for the sake of creating them. Daisuke created the ‘Leech’ as an ironic symbol to be held in the hands of a medic. It’s meant to represent the true behind life. Although we try to save as many lives as we can, death comes for us all. If you should ever find yourself in Death’s grasp my lady, reach for this weapon to take back your life and deny his iron fist of mortality. Even if it’s only for a moment. ", he said before taking a deep breathe and continuing.

"Junko-san, the ring of the righteous ruler was created to be wielded by a wise and powerful leader. In a world where crime is inevitable and corruption is rampant, this ring can and will be your guide to unite them all. If you should ever find yourself being lead deep in the darkest part of your soul, to commit such evil acts that even the devil himself would shy away, then look to this weapon to make you the light within the darkness; a beacon of hope in the sea of despair; the northern star which will one day guide the lost souls of this city to the promise land. Your master always had faith that you would surpass him and you have already." he added.

And with that, Daigo was done...for now There was much more to the inheritance like the spirit horses made from demonic chakra and that of an rikudo sennin, the future kaguyan clan estate set in another dimension, and the bracers which could be used to access it all, but the details had not been sorted out yet. He had other things in the works, but it would be awhile before he could reveal that to them as well. While these were Daisuke's friends, Daigo did not know them well enough for all that. He would have to build his own relationships with them, especially before he signed over small shares of his family's company to them. He would have to speak with the raikage about establishing the clan estate being built within Kumogakure. Present company would always be welcome of course. Then there was the current experiments he was working on, but again that was for another day. Upon hearing Kitsune and Junko’s offer, Daigo smiled but had to decline.

"Well yes, he was a bit of a hoarder. He just liked to collect rare books and such. I thank you both for the offer, but I had already discussed this with Daisuke’s lawyer. He arranged for several carriages to arrive after I contact him. He too was aware of Daisuke’s...collection habit. And I know your two cent doesn't mean a thing here, but I support Junko getting the bone head’s old office. Lastly, if it’s cool, I’d like to volunteer here every once in a while. I’m a former employee and I have lots of medical experience. I don't need an official title and I'll do the grunt work." he offered. That way he could stay close to Daisuke's friends and keep his memory alive.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded to Junko ”Of course you can. That’s why I didn’t assign it to someone else.” she said and slid a piece of paper across the desk, to Junko. It was a signed order, granting Junko permission to use the office for as long as he was a Medical Chief. She then turned her head to look at Daigo ”I’ve already been dead once. Not keen to retry it.” she said and winked. ”Well, we don’t really have a volunteering program, but given your past with the branch, I’ll allow it.” – It was at that time, that Kitsunes pager went off and she was being summoned to another place. ”Well, gentlemen. I think the meeting is over. So why don’t we call it here, and be on our merry ways?” she said, and gestures towards the door.

[Topic Left upon the exit of Junko and Daigo.]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko's Will said:

Rp said:
”Of course you can. That’s why I didn’t assign it to someone else."

"Thanks."Junko responded. He definitely wouldn't change his senseis office too much. For now though, he was glad he could take care of it instead of someone else.

"already been dead once. Not keen to retry it.”
”Well, we don’t really have a volunteering program, but given your past with the branch, I’ll allow it.”

Listening, Junko stood to his feet.

"Well, gentlemen. I think the meeting is over. So why don’t we call it here, and be on our merry ways?”

"Thanks to the both of you. Oh, and Daigo. If you ever need just give me a radio call and I'll be right over. Just keep this with you." Junko said pulling out his only rare specialized kunai. Handing it to Daigo, Junko smirked. "Planned on giving daisuke one, but I'm pretty sure it'll be good in your hands as well." Junko said giving a wave as he exited.

Topic left unless stopped

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I know I'm way late, but I had bed internet issues and family issues to attend to. I'm gonna be inactivity for a while as stated here.

Daigo had no words left to express his gratitude. He simply bowed his head to both parties and made his way out. Lately his mind had been preoccupied with other matters which would have to take a higher priority than one of his favorite leisure activities. This was a rather hard decision to make, but it had to be made. Daigo would have to buckle down for awhile and get his affairs in order in its entirety. This would take more time than he anticipated, but it was necessary. He would have to sit on the side lines for a while and handle his business in peace, but he would return to the chaotic ninja world anew once his work was done.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back