Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Junko's Will [Req. Kitsune & Daigo]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko's Will said:
1z6t85s.jpg

Rp said:
Entering into the aesculapium, Junko was fully equipped in his sentou Henka division outfit. Holding his letter in his hand, he was making his way to the medical sennins office. They had a lot to discuss involving his career as a medical shinobi. He had a lot of work ahead for him, and this meeting would be the first steps to a greater future.

Approximately an hour ago, Junko had a courier deliver a message to Daigo about this meeting. He was needed for Junkos inheritance and it was about time they became acquainted. Without a doubt, things would be brief and straight forward. Hopefully the old hag was in. Giving a few knocks, Junko awaited a response before entering.

"Hello kitsune, may I have a word with you?"

A letter from Daisuke said:
Dear Tsuyoshi Junko,

I hope you and your family are well. If you are reading this letter then it means I am no longer of this world. I dare not speculate as to how I passed on. Perhaps I fell in battle, died from an incurable illness, or somehow managed the impossible and died of old age. Regardless of the circumstances, I know you will continue to keep the hospital in good standing s well as take my teachings to a whole new level, to the best of your ability. As these are my last requests as your sensei and sennin, I ask that you please consider them wholeheartedly.

First, I’ve made arrangements for you to be promoted to a full fledged med-nin and receive my old office to do with as you see fit, in remembrance of me. I trust that you will keep it in fine condition. Second, I requested for you, Tsuyoshi Junko, to become a division head in whatever department you choose. I assured the new sennin that you are a capable young man and can handle the task. Should my request be approved and you become head of a division, I’ve asked that you be allow to recruit and manage your division as you see fit. I believed we’ve discussed this already. Third, I ask that you keep an eye on and possibly tutor my two other recruits, if they so desire it. Their names are Hyuuga Mirame and Sadoku Akuma. I recruited them both prior to my passing, but they chose other divisions so they never really learned from me with the exception at the time of recruitment. They are young and corrigible individuals as you can imagine. Keep alive their desire to become mednin.

Fourth, I understand that my body will be harvested because of the kinjutsu that I possess. I have, however, made a last will and testament where I have expressed a desire that my body be released to my cousin, Kaguya Daigo, in the event of my death. I hereby request that he be given my rinnegan eyes in a kinjutsu surgery and I hereby inform only you, my pupil, that I desire my body be used as a path so that I, in essence, may continue to serve Cloud village long after my death. This is not up for debate, my pupil. I apologize for failing to live another day. I have failed you in that aspect, but you are more important than any other in my eyes. You are the hope this village needs; the younger generation who crave knowledge; that walks their own path; that will eventually lead a new generation and preserve the kumogakurian ways.

Now that we’ve gotten all that business out of the way, we can get to the real letter. As we are ninjas, we know that we might one day meet our end up by traps, ambushes, groups of missing nin, or even by missions gone bad. My branch of the kaguya clan holds no grudges and only seek a glorious death among their slain enemies if possible. So long as I died loyal to my ideals (standing up for what I believe in), and attempted to wound at least one enemy if not kill said enemy in battle, then I am at peace with that and I ask that you be as well. I know what I ask of you is difficult, but please Junko, do not allow it to break, corrupt, harden, nor cast your heart into darkness. You are above that base desires for self destruction. Instead, live your life to the fullest as we our only here for a brief amount of time. Take the gifts I have bestowed upon you (feline contract, kinjutsu, and medical knowledge) and master them. Be a symbol of what a cloud shinobi should aspire to become. For a long time you have looked up to me and called me sensei, but you had it wrong the whole time. I admit that in all my time in this world, you have been my greatest teacher. I have taught students before, but none like you. You taught me a lot about myself, pushed my limitations, and just your presence made me want to be a better man than I was before, for your sake as well as my own.

Well, now I pass on the torch to you, Junko. The student has become the master! Love, teach, and respect others as I have done for you, but most importantly...Live Junko. Live for another day. See the world, find love, settle down and have a family of your own. For a life with no purpose or a life with aimless anger and self destructive behavior is not life at all. Live, my brother, and guide the next generation into a marvelous new future...for the glory of kumogakure! Become a pillar of the new generation; make our name legend...as it should be. I have faith in you, my student...no! The term ‘Student’ is too tiny, too insignificant, too meaningless a word to use in reference to you. My beloved family member is much more fitting. May both the old gods and the new, both protect and guide you onto a righteous path. May lord raiden blanket you and yours with a blessing forever lasting. May your family and friends continue to expand and flourish for an eternity. May you remain protected and should you meet your end earlier than expected, then make sure you die as I have...for the sake of a loved one and/or in service to this village following your beliefs and ideals to the grave as I have. Farewell, my relative; my feline brethren; my greatest mentor; my master...Tsuyoshi Junko-sama!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read what are to be my last words. I thank you for all you have done and for being so loyal to me through this transition. I have never trusted many people, but you are one of a select few. I wish you the best of luck in all your servitude to Kumogakure.

P.S. Anything further, such as your inheritance, will be handled by my cousin, Daigo, at a later time.

Forever a sincere and humble servant of Kumogakure,

Kaguya Daisuke

Topic Entered/created

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune was sitting at her desk in her comfortable big boss chair, with the back turned to the door. In her hands was a book on psychology. It was an interesting read for sure, and Kitsune had gotten halfway through the book as is. However, it was time to put the book down and resume her paperwork. She turned around and pulled the small stack of papers close, and began filling them out. ”Damn budget requests. We aren’t made of money, dammit!” she grumbled as Junko knocked on the door. ”Enter!” she said loudly, so the person outside could hear it.

”Ah, Junko-kun. Come in, come in.” she said with a strained smile. She wasn’t in the mood for distractions today, but she couldn’t refuse her subordinates. ”Take a seat, Junko-kun. So, what’s up?”

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before Junko had any time to answer the door swung open again and in walked two of the MiT or nursing staff. Or at least that was would have been thought at first. As the second one entered, both seemingly ignoring any words being spoken in their direction by either person in the room, they closed the door. The first staring into the eyes of Kitsune who if she were trying to communicate through any comms device would find it no longer working, the ANBU doing their job.

Suddenly before the pair stood the massive nearly seven foot figure of Akira, his mask on his hip, his sword on his back, a weapon he only seemed to carry when he was about to be in a fight. The second revealed to be Rega as she stepped out from behind her Sennin.

Shinrya Kitsune, I have questions for you which require immediate attention. Junko, you may remain here if you wish.

He then stepped forward, his hand taking the back of the other chair before Kitsune's desk, seemingly considering the idea of sitting but then deciding that wouldn't be appropriate.

I advise you to answer me honestly here and now Kitsune, to lie... might anger me, and I know enough to probably catch you out in a lie. He would wait for his medical opposite to reply before he continued.

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being a great deal smaller than her commander, the Black Aces captain was practically a child, but her rather iconic hammer often helped make up for the lack of respect her stature gained. The transition from pushcart to over-sized construction tool was a testament to her mastery of ninjutsu, or so she told herself as she braced it against her shoulder without any visible exertion. The costume, however, was authentic, although hardly as flattering on the young woman as her curvier med-nin sister from whom she borrowed it from without asking.

"It shouldn't take too long, I'm willing to guess... To get to the bottom of the questions the boss has, not dealing with liars of course! I'd hate to presume~"

Her voice sang a bit at the end as she couldn't hide her elation to confront her suspicions at last, and even get to play a bad-ass in front of the current sennin. No matter how it played out, it was going to be a great afternoon!

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune raised her eyebrow at the sudden appearance of Akira Saito. ”What do you wish to know Akira-kun?” she asked him, and offered him the chair he was standing next to ”Feel free to sit.” she added and gestured to the chair. Kitsune leaned back in her chair and looked at the tiny girl that had barked without permission. ”Oh dear, Akira-kun. I thought your lapdog was trained better than this. Speaking out of turn and everything…” she said and shook her head before looking at Rega. ”Be silent dear, the adults are talking.” she said to the tiny girl.

”Now then. Am I correct in assuming this has to do with the battle in the Torre Celeste? And if I am, I take it you wish to know exactly what happened in there, as there are only very few actual witnesses left. What with Keiji-kun turning out to be a filthy traitor and all.” she said, making a lot of assumptions in one go, but figuring that she was right. She usually was… ”Either way. Ask away Akira-kun. I have nothing to hide in my own office.”

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rega spoke her piece, Akira figured it was the excitement of the moment getting to her, however Kitsune was far too comfortable.

Only a few witnesses, however plenty of evidence remains and with the lack of witnesses that only leaves us to draw conclusions from what else remains. Which doesn't put anyone who was in that room in a good light. I suggest that in future you never speak of my ANBU as lapdogs, I don't know how you have your medical shinobi but simply obeying my word is not what I ask of my branch. I couldn't afford for them to simply do that, if they did then this village would have died a hundred times already.

His voice was calm, however there was something in what he said which could have been interpreted as a threat. His ANBU had to be capable of acting without him, they were after all the most elite fighters of the village. He was sure that the only reason Kitsune's head was still attached to her shoulders was because he was there.

I ask simply for your recollection of the events which transpired. All of them, I want as much detail as you can remember and I will ask questions for more detail as this meeting takes place. Please. Begin.

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rega snickered a bit and spun her hammer, but kept silent. It wasn't her place to cause a scene or make with violence at this point, and even if she wasn't backing up the head honcho of ANBU, getting baited easily was a good sign of a short lifespan to follow. Still, when Saito was finished, she stepped to the side of the desk and grinned with false sympathy. "If you'd rather not put your foot in your mouth, we have techniques and substances that would make testimony much easier to produce."

The hostility did make her wonder about the Medical Sennin's involvement all the more, however... it was just a shame that they had to do this little scene in front of a probably innocent Med-Nin...

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Regardless. I’d prefer it if you kept her on a shorter leash. This is still my office, and my hospital.” Kitsune said pointedly and folded her arms. ”In any case. The events. I arrived a tad late for the meeting, which I had been invited to by Hayata-sama himself. I figured it was because I was second in command of the medical branch at the time. When I arrived, Isaki Hoshikata, Shima Haruka, Shima Ai, Suzaku Keiji, Kaguya Daisuke, Raitoningu Ejji, and Hayata Shin were already there. Apparently just prior to my showing up, Hayata-sama had said something which infuriated Isaki-san who went on a tirade about how he had done the village several services, and that he returned from his exile expecting entry into the village, and perhaps even acceptance into our shinobi corps. He then rather expertly deduced that Kogami Ayumu had stepped down from his position as ANBU sennin seeing as he wasn’t present, and that Tanaka Hikari also had personal issues as she wasn’t present either, but Haruka-chan was.”

She took a short breath and poured some water into a glass and drank about half of it before continuing. ”After that he went on about how he had been treated and how Hayata-sama apparently hadn’t been man enough to meet him at the gates, and finally snapped. Keiji-kun tried talking him down, and postponing their fight if not outright cancelling it. But, as we both know, that didn’t work as intended. Then Haruka-chan began speaking, and denounced the ideas that Hayata-sama had proposed just minutes prior, saying that if he went through with the plans, he wouldn’t be any better than the man Hoshikata once was.” she said, taking a short pause to put her memories in the proper sequence so things happened in the right order.

”She then said, that she didn’t desire to see her comrades of Kumogakure harmed, and that she only wanted the end of the reign of destruction that Hayata Shin would cause if we allowed him to continue going further. She then directly said that if we stood down, we would not be harmed. Keep in mind, at the time we had reason to believe that Hoshikata had lied about letting go of his otherworldly powers and returning to being a regular shinobi again. I opted to stand down, as my vow to give my life for Hayata-sama had already been carried out.” she said and pulled down the choker she always wore, to reveal the scar in the dead center of her throat.

”I received this scar, giving my life to protect Hayata-sama, as well as my fellow Kumo-nin and the Shogun, heck, even the Queen of Bear and the representatives from Marsh. Masao-san revived me with the Holy Grail of Tenouza. Only it didn’t work right away. So never got to know that his action actually worked.” she explained and then resumed her recount of the events in the meeting room that day. ”Shima Ai, opted to follow Haruka-chan, and Daisuke-san opted to fight for Hayata-sama. He said that he had no wish to fight the Shimas or Hoshikata, and he didn’t even agree with Shin’s proposal, but he couldn’t accept that they’d just kill Hayata-sama. He went on to say that he wouldn’t blame me or Keiji-kun if we elected to fall back on this one, and gave his final orders as Medical Sennin. Which was to promote Keiji-kun to a Chief Mednin, and to underline that if he went, I would be the next Sennin.”

It was a long tale, sure. But it had to be said. The council couldn’t spy on them in this particular office, and as such she could speak freely, unlike if she had been out and about. ”Keiji-kun and I remained on the defensive, protecting ourselves and being ready to avoid incoming attacks if necessary. He radioed his team of harvesters and told them to not interfere. Ejji-san looked like she was paralyzed with fear, really. Then again. A genin getting caught in the crossfire between titans like Hayata-sama and Hoshikata. Must’ve been horrible. Hayata-sama tried to apologize to Hoshikata, but he wouldn’t hear any of it. Hayata-sama then tried to get them to agree to let Ejji-san leave, but that too was shut down. Then the actual fight started. Ai shot Hayata-sama full of arrows, and Haruka-chan encased them in ice mirrors, while Hoshikata seemed to gather more power into himself. Long battle short, Ai ended up shooting Hayata-sama, Hoshikata, and Ejji-san full of arrows. It was mostly Hoshikata and Haruka-chan’s doing in regards to Daisuke-san’s demise. However, after that, Haruka-chan and Ai turned on Hoshikata and murdered him as viciously as Daisuke-san had been. Then they finished off both Hayata-sama and Ejji-san. Afterwards, Keiji-kun and I were asked to mask the wounds on the bodies. I intentionally used an acid to melt the flesh around the arrow wounds, as I knew it would be discovered in the autopsy, and that this whole ordeal would eventually be put straight.”

Kitsune shook her head lightly ”I mean. Those two had literally just taken down our Raikage himself, as well as an S+-rank danger in almost one go. Not doing as asked would be the same as asking them to go ahead and shoot me that very instant. She came up with a cover story for what had happened, and upon my finishing the rather sloppy, if I do say so myself, work on the corpses, I went to get the nearest council member to inform them of the events that had transpired. Keiji-kun spoke to his team members and informed them that they had heard nothing. After the councilors had seen what had transpired, we were detained and we were meant to give our statements. Classic isolation tactic, too. It turned out that Ai snapped, or got bored, or something along those lines, and told the council what had really happened.”

She emptied the glass entirely, then reached down into the bottom drawer of her desk, and withdrew a bottle of Raimei Whiskey, pouring a bit into her glass and leaving the bottle on the desk, then producing another couple of glasses so Rega and Saito could help themselves if they wished. ”I’m fairly sure you already know what happened after our interrogation by the council, Saito-kun. They covered it all up, and likely rigged the election to make Haruka-chan win as well. I have no proof of the election being rigged, but I wouldn’t put it past them. And that should bring us up to speed on events, correct Saito-kun?”

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she began he wanted to tell her that at this exact moment this being her hospital was arguable, but he decided not to. A needless argument, and in the end something which wasn't really required... it simply was the case... and it simply didn't need to be said unless her were wanting to antagonize her into a confrontation.

He instead stood there and listened as she told her story. Nothing in her eyes told him that she was lying, nothing that she said countered any information he already knew. It made sense suddenly that the coverup with two senior mednin was so bad, and it confirmed his suspicion on the council though that was mostly confirmed anyway. He too wondered about the vote, but hadn't worried about it, he hadn't wanted the position anyway at the time and hadn't gotten far enough in his investigation at that point to even have a faint clue that the next Raikage was Shin's killer.

Nodding as Kitsune finished the ever growing rage that was concealed beneath the stony mask of his face grew, and yet without someone to unleash it on now he wondered what he would do with it.

It sounds like Haruka had serious disagreement with Hayata Shin and his policies. I was away during Shin's reign, do you know which policies it was that she felt caused destruction? My understanding of Shin I fear is with rose tinted glasses, I can't imagine the man doing anything to cause destruction, or imagine him not listening to the council of his peers.

With that it seemed like Akira was believing what Kitsune said. In many ways it was a relief to him that he felt he could. She'd not given him any information which he could denounce, nothing which might lead him to believe that she were lying about anything else. So he didn't need to kill her in her own office.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”He was proposing that we end the branches as we know them, and consolidate our forces into one big military. He also proposed that we give our knowledge freely, even to civilians, but when questioned about the wisdom in that, he suggested that maybe they be outfitted with a seal so if they revealed too much, the seal would activate and erase the memory. Haruka-chan would not let him do such a thing, and proclaimed the branches to be the three pillars keeping Kumogakure up. Hayata-sama also suggested revealing the nature of the work the harvesters did to the general public, which, well, seems to me to have been a rather rashly suggested idea..” Kitsune said and ran a hand through her hair.

So far Saito hadn’t shown any sign of what he was thinking, nor of what he intended to do with Kitsune. But in this event, Kitsune decided it was better to just put her cards on the table. She wasn’t the cause of Shins death, and thus Saito couldn’t kill her for it without technically being a traitor. ”As for the policies already instated, well, there was the gate lockdown which prevented foreigners from even entering the village without a supremely good reason. There was the fact that the refugees from Kirigakure weren’t assimilated into Kumogakurian culture, and instead were ‘integrated’ into it. Integration has never properly worked. Especially not when there are seeds of distrust. Anyways. Haruka-chan also felt that Hayata-sama’s general passivity was a sign of weakness in these troubled times. Granted, Konohagakure had practically just fallen, and Kirigakure had been turned into a supersized popsicle... ”

Kitsune looked at the man before her, trying to decipher his thoughts before she continued ”At the time there were also talks of war. With Iwagakure. Raiden knows why they would want to attack us, because we surely didn’t. But it seems that it was the mad ramblings of their previous Tsuchikage prior to his death. I suppose he was intending to go out with a bang, rather than a wimper.” she said and took another sip from her glass of whiskey. ”So while Hayata-sama may not have actively done something to harm the village, or his subjects, Haruka-chan apparently felt that his general passiveness wasn’t what the village needed. I’m sure it all started out with just wanting to dethrone Hayata-sama, but it turned rather serious when Hoshikata got added into the mix. There’s a reason Hayata-sama didn’t trust the man, and I fully understand his reasoning. I wouldn’t either.” she finished and leaned forwards, placing both arms on her desk. Hopefully Saito wouldn’t mind hearing Kitsunes own thoughts and conjecture on the matter.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko's Will said:

Rp said:
Deciding to remain in the room, Junko sat. Slouched on the couch, Junko looked at the Anbu sennin that seemed as tall as a tower. Next to him was an individual he'd never seen before. She seemed like a child next to Saito. "So, he's making his move now?" Junko thought as his head lowered.

Listening, the room began to quickly heat up as tension amongst the three grew rapidly. Surprisingly, the old hag was comfortable, relaxed, and held no worry.

”Now then. Am I correct in assuming this has to do with the battle in the Torre Celeste? And if I am, I take it you wish to know exactly what happened in there, as there are only very few actual witnesses left. What with Keiji-kun turning out to be a filthy traitor and all.”

It was true, Keiji was a traitor, but kitsune was no better. If it turned out that she didn't protect the raikage and assisted in covering things up, she was a traitor as well. Bloodlust in Junko's heart began to spread as he held the letter from his sensei. He'd done well suppressing his frustration, no one knew his true thoughts or feelings, not even his girlfriend Karin. This interrupted meeting would surely seal kitsunes faith within kumogakure.

As she began her explanation, it was just as Junko thought. The raikage wasn't taken down by one man, Medical shinobi covered things up, Ejji was stuck in the crossfire, but the extra details proved shocking. "Our villages government, is simply corrupted." Junko thought as new details of the event began to unfold. Listening, Junko shook his head at kitsunes pitiful scar and much of the information that was being leaked. As the talk continued, Junko sighed.

"I serve my home to protect the things precious to me. I serve this place because when I had no where to go, this village raised me. and come to find out, my home is operated by dark shadows we call comrades." Junko said sighing. "My sensei gave his life to protect the Raikage when no one else would and knowing him, if he was blessed with another life, he'd do it again." Junko said raising his head looking at the group.

"If he was blessed with nine lives, he'd do it nine times! From my understanding, as long as breath is in our bodies and our hearts pump with life, we are suppose to protect the Raikage. Not doing so kitsune, puts you in the same boat with keiji in my eyes. If you and keiji would've assisted, my sensei and his old friend probably would've been here today. " Junko said before tossing Daisukes letter on her desk.

"Our government needs a rebirth. Light must shine to expose and eliminate the darkness within our home. Immediately." Junko said letting his words sink in. He was young indeed, but by the day, his powers grew as he worked hard to become an elite ninja like many others within the village.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: No amount of apologies can makeup for being this tardy. Would you believe that I did get off a 16 hour shift though?

Journal Log #4:
The sound of galloping hooves echoed through the streets as the young rider made his way towards his next meeting. The wind blew across his face so swiftly, he began to imagine that he was the wind itself. The crowds, which were located on the sidewalks, seemed to turn from individuals into a blur of colors, their conversations from words to jiberish, street signs from legible words to chicken scratch. The speed force had him now and it had no intention of letting him go. The horse he rode on was one that would undergo a magnificent change eventually.

Since the death of his older, wiser, and stubborn cousin, Daigo had been in contact with a lawyer to help settle Daisuke’s affairs. After gaining a pupil, the bonehead managed to make a will that left an inheritance to him as well as his former pupil. Daigo, however, felt it best to handle this business alone. He was weary of strangers and felt that student or not, family business should have been settled with family alone. To be fair, Daigo had yet to meet the young man. He did not experience the joy of having a master and pupil relationship. He did not see what Daisuke saw in Junko and in that aspect, Daigo was being rather closed minded and unfair.

Before long he had reached his destination. As his horse began to slow down, everything around him seemed to return to normal. The people, the sounds, the signs were all comprehensible once more. As he dismounted, he tied his horse to the post and made his way inside. The office was small but rather quaint. It fit someone like Daisuke’s desire for legal representation. Not too expensive, humble even. Someone who was good at their job, but not caught up in their own personal greed. Someone who did not overcharge their clients nor would turn down cases that would not bring them more famous and recommendations. In short, someone who would not exclusively work for the rich and famous of Kumo. Daigo walked up towards the receptionist’s desk and informed her about his appointment. Before he could speak any further, the young man weaved him right through. Daigo took the hint and went on in. He had little time to notice a receptionist nor did he care if that person was having an off day and forgot their manners. Daigo was here for business and that was all he cared to discuss in truth.

With a quick knock and a greeting he entered the room and had a seat. The lawyer was another man he cared not to notice much. Daigo was not a man big on sizing up other men. Yes, the lawyer’s appearance was professional, his hair was grey from stress, his eyes were stern, and his voice carried authority, but these were things Daigo did not care to consider. All he wanted to know was who took the biggest share of the family business, which Daisuke previously held. There were few people left in their family now. Maybe a few more cousins here and there, and one or two uncles, but they were in a far off land. All that remained in this country was him, Daisuke, and another. The lawyer made his pleasantries and remained professional while Daigo sat quietly and smiled to seem less impatient. It was all apart of the game they played. Pretending to care about other people’s problems when he really didn’t. This was life and if he wanted a promising career in the anbu corps then he’d best get used to this kind of thing.

"Thank you for speaking with me. I do apologize sir, but as I stated earlier, I’m simply here to settle the estate affairs and the inheritance you informed me about in your letter. I don’t have much time for anything else. I’m sorry if this is an inconvenience." he said, attempting to be as polite as possible. Daigo felt that saying something like, “Yo, let’s talk about how this all benefits me! Fuck your ‘hi how are yous’!” would have been too much and would have bore the least amount of fruit. The lawyer however completely understood and luckily had the paperwork ready and waiting. Apparently, having a shinobi as a client involved a lot of paperwork and the price of life insurance was insane. As the lawyer continued to inform Daigo about his affairs, he passed documents over to Daigo which he glanced over and signed on the spots indicated by the lawyer. There were documents for a clan housing petition that Daisuke was working on, documents for his bank account information, documents for his life insurance claim, documents for his beneficiary, namely Daigo and Daisuke’s associates. In truth, Daigo found the meeting to be rather boring and tedious, but it was necessary and had his utmost attention.

An hour and a half later...

The ink well was beginning to run dry when the last paper was explained and signed. Finally, nearly everything was in his name. Bank accounts, insurance policy payments, apartment deeds, social security checks, everything. Any and all business dealing that involved Daisuke which could have been transferred over to Daigo, were transferred to him. They were now Daigo’s affairs to settle and maintain as he saw fit.

"Thanks for coming in, sir. This is my number in case you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your benefits and such. The last item of business needs to be completed by other acquaintances of your deceased relative. Daisuke wanted you to keep a controlling interest in the family business, but he also wanted to share a small percentage of ownership with a handful of individuals. However, because you have taken full control of the company, it is ultimately your decision as to whether or not to honor this request. As we discussed prior to your arrival, a person would be limited to a very small percentage and at no later time would they be able to buy into your company. To my understanding, you have met with a few of these individuals previously. If you’d like, I can provide you with documents which would give said person(s) a small percentage of your company and they would receive a small stipend once a month.", the lawyer added. Daigo understood why Daisuke chose this man. He seemed honest, straightforward, and seemed to be a man of his word. Daigo respected these qualities as these were qualities he tried to emulate from watching Daisuke.

Dividends, you mean? And I suppose the paperwork would need to be signed, notarized, and returned to you, correct?”, he asked. The lawyer gave a nod and Daigo looked at the clock. With a nod from him, the lawyer handed him an envelope with the necessary documents for a very small percentage of the company. Daigo gave his pleasantries and farewells before departing the office. The idea of being a shinobi, a person capable of massive destruction and those that usually died on dangerous missions, and nearly being bored to death in a lawyer’s office was rather amusing. Untying the reigns and mounting his horse, in an appropriate manner I might add, Daigo rode for home as swiftly as he could. Strange how the ride home was always faster than the journey outward. Before long he had walked through the door only to find a letter on the floor. Placing his paperwork down, he read the contains of the letter. It was a summons from the pupil he had yet to meet. Good thing he was listed in the directory. Perhaps it was serendipity again seeing as he was about to look for the lad later on in the day.

"And here I thought I was going to have to track him down. The hospital, hm? I can kill two hookers with a single STD by going over there with the documents and pick up Daisuke’s things while I’m there. At...shit, I’m late.", he thought before taking his documents and departing for the hospital. Most normal people might have thought two birds with one stone, but Daigo was just a bit extra today. His horse gave him a dissatisfied look as it saw Daigo approaching once more. The ride to the hospital was fairly easier as he had worked there once before. Upon his arrival, he requested a meeting with the sennin to a receptionist in the lower lobby. He would wait patiently with his back pack carrying a variety of items including his documents and summoning scrolls for Daisuke’s things.

"God, I hate being late. I hope they are still up there." he thought. Being in his old work place made him remember to take his medication. Pulling out a prescription bottle from his back pack, Daigo took his pills and walked over to the nearest water cooler to get himself a drink. He sighed as he then remembered that he had to make an appointment with his therapist later on in the week. So much to do and not enough time in the day.

WC: 1400

[MFT]

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feeling ill, Rega's hammer swayed back and forth a little as she tried to discretely lean against it for support. This was the sort of thing she was expecting to hear after her mission briefing, but not without some work first! Roughing up suspects, using jutsu to discern the truth, maybe even a battle or two! The fact that one of the four highest ranking ninja in the village would throw the woman she put into power under the bus by helping cover up the assassination of the former Raikage and her own boss without much more than a rude smirk and a shot of whiskey... Feeling confident enough in her resistance to poison and not caring if it was or wasn't anyways, she took the offered shot before focusing on not crushing the glass in her gloved hand.

She waited until the burning of the alcohol had left her mouth to voice her thoughts, but surprisingly the words were mostly stolen from her by the unintended bystander to the interview! Looking somewhat puzzled by the outburst and first, the captain scratched her head and let the pause become somewhat awkward before blurting out rather loudly "Yeah, what he said!"

Her voice carried a little better than she had intended, causing her to blush nervously at the outburst. It wasn't very professional, but damned if he didn't voice what she was thinking. "I won't pretend to know just how potent a combatant Hoshitaka or the Shimas are, but I can't believe that you and your comrade felt so hopelessly outmatched considering the position you now occupy. I further find it hard to believe that Daisuke would simply offer forgiveness for failing to attempt to perform the most basic duty of any citizen of Kumogakure, and I further further find it hard to believe that you had to wait for us to find you to bring this all up to the folk tasked with such things as weeding out corruption and threats to our society! Honestly, you'd think the blood of our leaders was up past your elbows to motivate silence this long!"

Helping herself to a second shot of whiskey, Rega stomped back to the corner of the room with her hammer and balanced the glass atop her head, focusing on the task a great deal in order to be sure to herself that the shaking she felt inside wasn't being shown on the surface. Thankfully, other than probably looking rather foolish, it remained perfectly in place. "Thank you for the refreshments, by the by."

Word Count :: 429, marked for training

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko finally spoke up, in a way Akira had hoped he wouldn't and would act as though he were on Kitsune's side through these proceedings. Instead he voiced his doubts, doubts that Akira had as well with what Kitsune had spoken of. Rega chimed in in agreement and cast her accusations against Kitsune as well. Everything said was quite valid. He looked at Kitsune after having followed the conversation from Junko to Rega. His eye held the same doubt they had, however instead of speaking out in the same way he went another direction. He addressed Junko and Rega.

I know it's had to lose a master, and it's hard to believe that a Raikage, a Sennin, a man trained by the feared Kushin and a woman who is older than all of us and now a Sennin couldn't take down two traitors and someone from Mist. However the medical branch does not choose its leaders based on combat strength, this isn't their requirement. If Kitsune hadn't failed the Raikage that day by doing nothing, perhaps she would have failed the village as a whole by being unable to tell us this story.

It was a weak excuse, and only an excuse someone who hadn't done the most basic duty of a shinobi could tell. If she were a genin it would be more understandable, live to make sure that the truth comes out. The issue with this is that there weren't any other opinions left in the village except for the council who had covered it up, and potentially rigged the election, and Ai who was incarcerated in a far worse place than his dungeon.

Kitsune, we need shinobi who lead by example. When you're setting who the leaders are in the medical branch do you value them on their abilities or some other trait? In the ANBU it is entirely on their abilities. And by abilities I don't mean that they have to be the best killers. I need those who others look up to, who others follow, to lead my squads. The killers can be part of those teams. By surrounding myself with people who could replace me I only make my branch stronger, because what if tomorrow someone came to kill me? The ANBU would have a new leader within an hour, and whoever killed me had better prey they weren't in Kumogakure because they would find themselves with hundreds of shinobi out for their blood.

When you abandoned the Raikage that day you showed something of who you are, perhaps it was that something which made Keiji leave the village, maybe it was because he'd heard that Kushin walks the continent once more. Either way I have confidence that the chances are good that he will meet his master, a man who, despite being devoid of empathy, is still loyal to Cloud, and will be scolded much harsher than I will do to you.

We will leave now. But I want you to consider my words. My two oldest and best living friends died that day, a genin died trying to help them while a medical captain and mednin stood by and let them die. Do you not think it should have been the other way around?
Walking over to Junko he placed his hand on the boys shoulder and squeezed it slightly, a grandfather like gesture.

She is still your Sennin. Be careful what words you use, but thank you for being a witness today.

He paused as he opened the door to leave, holding it open for Rega to exit through.

I will be making my move on Council next. I will sort this village out, we will not hide from any potential threats any more. This village has nothing to fear, it is everything else which should fear it.

He walked down the hallway and nodded to Daigo as they passed. No words were uttered however and he hoped the other would recognize when the ANBU Sennin was marching to war.

[topic left]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”No. We would’ve been dead, like Daisuke-san and Hayata-sama.” Kitsune said calmly to Junko. ”I’m a doctor, not a fighter. You know that as well as I do. Since the events of the tower happened, I’ve been training myself hard so I could prevent something like that from ever happening again. It actually paid off as well, seeing as I stopped two shinobi from going missing since then.” she continued and folded her arms. She wasn’t happy with how Junko was addressing her. ”Now you may not like what I’ve done. You may not like me as a person. But that doesn’t change the fact that Daisuke-san left the branch to me. And that I’m your superior. I understand that you’re distraught, disappointed, and likely very pissed. But you’re also a shinobi. You can’t let your emotions rule your actions.”

Kitsune sighed and slumped back into her chair. ”ANBU-chan, you’re aware that the council has spies everywhere, right? This is probably the only place I could’ve told anyone the truth about what happened without worrying. They had a good bunch of ANBU guards ‘handled’ simply because they had seen the people involved in the incident. Now I don’t know about you, but if they can do things like that, what stops them from making a Sennin disappear?” she argued, sighing a bit.

Then Saito spoke. ”You’re right. We do. That’s why I’m stretching myself thin training my strength in combat, as well as in the medical field. We lost a lot of knowledge and resources with Keiji’s betrayal. I’m working on restoring our knowledge back to what it was, if not more than it was.” she said and rubbed her temples ”And it’s true that the medical branch doesn’t pick leaders based on their strength in combat. We pick them based on their skills in the field of medicine. If they’ve got no skills as a doctor, they’re better suited as main branchers. Or ANBU. However, there’s not much a doctor can do when they’ve got a weapon stuck in their face, with the threat of ‘if you help, you die’. So. I wish you luck in taking down the council. If any of your men, women, or even yourself needs medical assistance, you know where to find it. If you need a mednin backing you, I’m done hiding.”

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Although her boss might have fed a bullshit excuse valid enough to justify letting a coward live, Rega threw her arms up into the air and scoffed as the whiskey glass fell to the floor. With a well placed and very light movement of her foot, she balanced the glass on the toe of her boot, prior to kicking it back onto the medical Sennin's desk, where it rolled about at the cusp of tipping over for a few moments. "Ah yes, you had to live, so that the story might be told. Council is just so corrupt that there is no singular force capable of standing in its path... What horse-shit. Shin might not have been much of a fighter, but he was still the damn Raikage, and that WAS your boss. The day that only two ninja, of any power or kinjutsu or whatever, intimidates me to helplessness in front of my comrades and my leader is the day I put down my mask, invest in some high quality shot glasses and wash down some similar whiskey with an arsenic chaser! Still, I guess you've got the rest of your life to make it up to the dead men that couldn't rely on you... Those of us who signed up knowing challenging battles were part of the job will clean up your big bad spy network for you until then. Can't let your sacrifice of inaction be in vain either, right?"

Following close behind her own Sennin while grumbling, the young girl sighed and looked back at the other Med-nin. The only real regret that she still had over this meeting was that they had portrayed their sister branch in some ugly light in front of an apparently righteous servant of Kumogakure... but it was supposedly only a taste of the onslaught council would have ready for the checks and balances that were ANBU justice. "Sorry to have preempted your meeting with such a crappy story time... If you ever think about changing professions, though, look me up. I'll remember your face... and your balls. Best of luck, friend."

It was a shame her sister had retired from active duty to pursue other research... This sort of problem would not have happened if she was around.

Word Count :: 381, marked for training. Also, topic left~

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko's Will said:

Rp said:
”Now you may not like what I’ve done. You may not like me as a person. But that doesn’t change the fact that Daisuke-san left the branch to me. And that I’m your superior. I understand that you’re distraught, disappointed, and likely very pissed. But you’re also a shinobi. You can’t let your emotions rule your actions.”

Shaking his head, Junko could see that kitsune really didn't understand. In fact, Junko was excellent in keeping his emotions in check. If he wasn't, his sword would've already been drawn and aimed to decapitate her head. After listening to the ANBU sennin and the ANBU personnel accompanying him, it was no more to be said.

Hopefully, kitsune realized that things should've been the other way around and she should've fought. Who knows, the old hag could've just been afraid of dying and was feeding them lies. Exhaling, Junko watched as the ANBU personnel left the room. "Well, time to get back on course." Junko said with a brief pause.

"Daigo, Daisukes cousin should be here any minute now. If you will, can you read Daisukes letter to me. I'd like to begin with a discussion of the letter and my medical career once you are done." Junko said straightforward. He didn't want to waste anymore time then he had to.

My apologies for the lateness! RL has been calling me.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[spoilername="Daisukes letter"]
A letter from Daisuke wrote:Dear Tsuyoshi Junko,

I hope you and your family are well. If you are reading this letter then it means I am no longer of this world. I dare not speculate as to how I passed on. Perhaps I fell in battle, died from an incurable illness, or somehow managed the impossible and died of old age. Regardless of the circumstances, I know you will continue to keep the hospital in good standing s well as take my teachings to a whole new level, to the best of your ability. As these are my last requests as your sensei and sennin, I ask that you please consider them wholeheartedly.

First, I’ve made arrangements for you to be promoted to a full fledged med-nin and receive my old office to do with as you see fit, in remembrance of me. I trust that you will keep it in fine condition. Second, I requested for you, Tsuyoshi Junko, to become a division head in whatever department you choose. I assured the new sennin that you are a capable young man and can handle the task. Should my request be approved and you become head of a division, I’ve asked that you be allow to recruit and manage your division as you see fit. I believed we’ve discussed this already. Third, I ask that you keep an eye on and possibly tutor my two other recruits, if they so desire it. Their names are Hyuuga Mirame and Sadoku Akuma. I recruited them both prior to my passing, but they chose other divisions so they never really learned from me with the exception at the time of recruitment. They are young and corrigible individuals as you can imagine. Keep alive their desire to become mednin.

Fourth, I understand that my body will be harvested because of the kinjutsu that I possess. I have, however, made a last will and testament where I have expressed a desire that my body be released to my cousin, Kaguya Daigo, in the event of my death. I hereby request that he be given my rinnegan eyes in a kinjutsu surgery and I hereby inform only you, my pupil, that I desire my body be used as a path so that I, in essence, may continue to serve Cloud village long after my death. This is not up for debate, my pupil. I apologize for failing to live another day. I have failed you in that aspect, but you are more important than any other in my eyes. You are the hope this village needs; the younger generation who crave knowledge; that walks their own path; that will eventually lead a new generation and preserve the kumogakurian ways.

Now that we’ve gotten all that business out of the way, we can get to the real letter. As we are ninjas, we know that we might one day meet our end up by traps, ambushes, groups of missing nin, or even by missions gone bad. My branch of the kaguya clan holds no grudges and only seek a glorious death among their slain enemies if possible. So long as I died loyal to my ideals (standing up for what I believe in), and attempted to wound at least one enemy if not kill said enemy in battle, then I am at peace with that and I ask that you be as well. I know what I ask of you is difficult, but please Junko, do not allow it to break, corrupt, harden, nor cast your heart into darkness. You are above that base desires for self destruction. Instead, live your life to the fullest as we our only here for a brief amount of time. Take the gifts I have bestowed upon you (feline contract, kinjutsu, and medical knowledge) and master them. Be a symbol of what a cloud shinobi should aspire to become. For a long time you have looked up to me and called me sensei, but you had it wrong the whole time. I admit that in all my time in this world, you have been my greatest teacher. I have taught students before, but none like you. You taught me a lot about myself, pushed my limitations, and just your presence made me want to be a better man than I was before, for your sake as well as my own.

Well, now I pass on the torch to you, Junko. The student has become the master! Love, teach, and respect others as I have done for you, but most importantly...Live Junko. Live for another day. See the world, find love, settle down and have a family of your own. For a life with no purpose or a life with aimless anger and self destructive behavior is not life at all. Live, my brother, and guide the next generation into a marvelous new future...for the glory of kumogakure! Become a pillar of the new generation; make our name legend...as it should be. I have faith in you, my student...no! The term ‘Student’ is too tiny, too insignificant, too meaningless a word to use in reference to you. My beloved family member is much more fitting. May both the old gods and the new, both protect and guide you onto a righteous path. May lord raiden blanket you and yours with a blessing forever lasting. May your family and friends continue to expand and flourish for an eternity. May you remain protected and should you meet your end earlier than expected, then make sure you die as I have...for the sake of a loved one and/or in service to this village following your beliefs and ideals to the grave as I have. Farewell, my relative; my feline brethren; my greatest mentor; my master...Tsuyoshi Junko-sama!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read what are to be my last words. I thank you for all you have done and for being so loyal to me through this transition. I have never trusted many people, but you are one of a select few. I wish you the best of luck in all your servitude to Kumogakure.

P.S. Anything further, such as your inheritance, will be handled by my cousin, Daigo, at a later time.

Forever a sincere and humble servant of Kumogakure,

Kaguya Daisuke
[/spoilername]

”Well. You’ve already been promoted to mednin. As for division head, well. That depends on the division.” she said and looked at Junko, ignoring his disrespectful headshaking ”Are there any in particular you’re interested in leading? And please don’t say Harvesters. I literally just got that division under control again.” she continued and gestured towards the door ”As you might’ve noticed, I’ve had a new vault constructed. And a new team of harvesters appointed. Granted they’re green, but they’ll learn over time. However, I do want you to teach them what you know about actually harvesting bloodline organs. If you do well, I’ll reconsider the division head thing for that particular division.”

Kitsune read on to actually see the real letter and not just the requests. ”Well. Says right here that Daisuke-san’s branch of the Kaguya clan holds no grudges, and that they only seek a glorious death among their slain enemies if possible, and that as long as he died loyal to his ideals, standing up for what he believed in, and attempted to wound at least one enemy – he did, by the way – then he’s at peace with it, and he asks that you be at peace with it as well. Now, personally, you don’t seem entirely at peace with it, given what you’ve said just a few minutes ago. Anyways, he goes on to say that you’ve taught him more than anyone else and that you should live for another day, see the world, find love, settle down, have a family of your own, because a life with no purpose, or a life with aimless anger and self-destructive behavior – I agree with him.”

She then read the rest of the letter aloud, word for word before placing it down on the table. ”So. What do you want to do Junko? Follow Daisuke’s last words and forgive? Or disregard them and hate?”

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the que of the bell sound, Daigo stepped off the elevator and took a deep breath. It had been a long time since he had last stepped foot on this particular floor. He brushed his hair cut feeling the waves in his hair, then used his index finger and thumb to brush down his goatee a little more. Holding out his hand, he checked his breath and placed a mint in his mouth before continuing down the hall. While Daigo wasn’t one for public perception, Daisuke did teach him the importance of making a first impression. His steel-toed boots made a slight clicking sound as he walked down the hall slowly, attempting to anticipate how this meeting might go. There was much to be discussed and final wishes to be fulfilled. His visage, while clean cut, seemed a bit feral in some ways. His canines were sharp, his ears were pricked, and his face had three paper thin scars which covered his face. It seemed both he and Daisuke shared the trait of being a clutz.

As the elevator continued to rise, Daigo placed his bag down and unbuttoned his shirt. He began forming head signs as he poured his chakra into his fingertips. Once the signs were completed, he took a deep breath and tensed up his body, bracing himself for what hellish pain was to come. Placing his hand on his chest, the chakra began to sear his pectoral muscle and become visible and a symbol of a full moon. Daigo fall back to the wall, desperately trying to hold in the pain he felt. If there was a monitor nearby, an observer might think Daigo had a bad heart condition as he clutched his chest. The pain subsided quickly there after. No doubt a blessing from being a member of the kaguya clan. Rapid healing was a hell of an ability to possess. He gasped as the pain was slowly but surely subsiding. Falling to his knees and hands, Daigo placed his forehead on the floor and tried to calm himself. Perhaps sealing himself in an elevator was not the best idea, but this was his first time ever doing something like this. n truth he was afraid that he might have put himself at risk, in which case, a hospital was the best place to do something this reckless. Another moment or so and he managed to pick himself up. His respiration slowed back down to normal and his was quick to dress him self again before the doors opened. Grabbing his bag, he stepped off as if nothing had occurred.

He turned and stood in front of the receptionist’s door as he straightened out his attire. He wore a light flexible armor which was made to appear as clothing upon first glance. His attire was adorned with several symbols with included, but was not limited to his clan insignia, his village symbol, a symbol for his time in the imperial army, and his canine symbol. The black and red tone of his attire were of personal choice, being that they were his favorite colors. He wore various straps and belts while his duffle bag was shoulder strapped to him. It’s contents were rather valuable. He knocked on the door and proceeded to enter while hearing Kitsune’s question. It was time to make his impression.

"Yes, Junko-san. What will you do? Pardon my interruption. My name is Kaguya Daigo. My cousin was...well you all know I’m sure. Love place you have here ma’am. You’re a quick decorator if you don’t mind my saying." he said as he observed his surrounding. To him, Kitsune seemed to have better taste in interior decorating than Daisuke ever did. He could not help, but notice that there was a bit of tense in the air. He wondered how his newfound acquaintances would handle this in his presence. It wasn’t everyday that this kind of meeting had occurred. It was a time for closure, a time for peace, and a time for renewal. The old saying began to echo in the deep recesses of his mind.

"I’m still learning ancient Kumo, but I imagine the translation I’m looking for is...Tabula Rasa. Although if I was raikage, I might bring into law, Prima Nocta. I’m kidding of course. I’m here to discuss Daisuke’s state of affairs. It will only take a few minutes. Spoiler alert, I get most of everything anyway." he added. This was his attempt at being charming. Obviously he meant no disrespect, but he was not a social creature. He would have to work on this in the future. While most ninja came off as serious individuals, Daigo just came off as awkward and strange, or at least he hoped that he did. It’s a good thing he took his medication this morning.

[MFT] WC: 800

[Lunar seal created and noted in training]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko's Will said:

Rp said:
”Are there any in particular you’re interested in leading? And please don’t say Harvesters. I literally just got that division under control again.”

Beginning to think, Junkos mind wandered, but was suddenly interrupted by kitsunes words.

"Well. Says right here that Daisuke-san’s branch of the Kaguya clan holds no grudges, and that they only seek a glorious death among their slain enemies if possible, and that as long as he died loyal to his ideals, standing up for what he believed in, and attempted to wound at least one enemy – he did, by the way – then he’s at peace with it, and he asks that you be at peace with it as well. Now, personally, you don’t seem entirely at peace with it, given what you’ve said just a few minutes ago. Anyways, he goes on to say that you’ve taught him more than anyone else and that you should live for another day, see the world, find love, settle down, have a family of your own, because a life with no purpose, or a life with aimless anger and self-destructive behavior – I agree with him.”

Looking at the medical sennin, Junko stared the old hag directly in the eye. A blunt stare as usual, something that didn't seem to change when it came to Daisukes death. Listening to the words he read over and over. nothing changed. "She doesn't understand." Junko thought as her words echoed through his head.

”So. What do you want to do Junko? Follow Daisuke’s last words and forgive? Or disregard them and hate?”

"Well.." Junko said parting his lips before the door opened. Finally arriving, Daisukes cousin, Daigo, managed to make it and was curious of Junkos choice as well. The man resembled his cousin, especially with his canine like features, and the kaguya blood running through his veins. Remarkably, Junko couldn't read him. He seemed awkward, but in a good way. His presences gave off a more light entity.

"I’m still learning ancient Kumo, but I imagine the translation I’m looking for is...Tabula Rasa. Although if I was raikage, I might bring into law, Prima Nocta. I’m kidding of course. I’m here to discuss Daisuke’s state of affairs. It will only take a few minutes. Spoiler alert, I get most of everything anyway."

Smirking, Junko wanted to give a small chuckle at the spoiler alert. Rather it was a joke or not, it surely was a surprise, but Junko had to remain serious. "Glad to see you've made it. And I must say, I'm glad I've finally had the chance to meet you." Junko said with a nod. "As for my choice. Well. I believe you misunderstand me. Hate was never an option for me. Peace and tranquility was always me and Daisukes goal." Junko said with a smile.
"The first time I read this letter, Forgiveness had already spread through every bit of my heart. My only goal, was the truth, and justice. Not revenge, destruction, or chaos." Junko said shaking his head slowly.

"As for me leading something. Well, Keiji is gone. I haven't seen Kahako in quite sometime. She's probably busy being a parent. It's me and you with a load of incoming academy students by the day. How I see it, you only have me that's able to help.

I'd be an excellent leader in emergency surgery, the general practice division with my mastery in first Aid and experience in general surgery. I even have an idea on a Biology department. Lastly, despite you just getting them back up and running with new recruits, the harvesters do need a leader. Unlike the others, I didn't study under Kushin. So, you don't have to worry about me running off. I could get that division going without a doubt and make it better then what it was.
All I need is the control, power, and freedom to do so."
Junko said allowing everything to sink in. Kitsunes decision and word would decide the fate of Junkos future as a rising medical ninja. Junko aimed to better the medical corps in order to better the village. Just as his sensei, he'd ensure and strive for peace as he'd diminish any evil that threatened his family's home.

Mft
WC: 705

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back