Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just a cup of tea [Open]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"It really isn't. A curse much more than a bledding."<i></i> Natsuru couldn't help but chuckle at that one. Her brother really wasn't one for smooth talking or casual chats. "I don't doubt that at all."<i></i> She would note with a very light smile, one that seemed far more genuine than any she had shown so far. He was rather correct about her. Her presence was going to be both helpful and at the same time very dangerous for Kazuki. If something ever was to happen it would likely turn into a huge mess, no matter who was the captee.

Her smile would quickly grow as soon as she heard his response. Indeed he was either quite the con artist or he knew almost everything about the Senju. At least the genereal aspects at least. It was time to give him a second riddle. He clearly knew that she had partaken in the rituals of her clan and possibly suspected she might be messing with him a bit more than she was actually aiming for. There has been two trees so far, unless her brother had tried to plant a third, in Konoha and in Suna. She was bound to both in a way, yet one pull was clearly stronger than the other. "I would say that a tree doesn't need to laugh as long as it grows in the right soil. Such as say Jasmine, which makes such a wonderful drink. Or a beautiful flower such as the Buddleja."<i></i> The kunoichi would lean back, throwing a quick glance over at her empty tea cup. Shame. She liked that tea.

Before she had much of a chance to consider another Sousuke took the initiative, which was somewhat surprising. He didn't seem like the type frankly. "Is that your way of asking me on a date?"<i></i> She would tease, slowly standing up from her seat and taking his arm. "I would be happy to oblige."<i></i> The kunoichi would move fairly close to him, trying to see what sort of reaction this would elicit. It was more than obvious to her that it wound't be a fairly obvious one, but that didn't stop her from trying to have a little fun.

"Nii-san has earned a fair few names yes, but unlike him I would say I have remained a bit more.... in the shadows in a way. Never really been the one to show off in the light of day."<i></i> She would hint a little bit more as to what she used to do. "Sometimes working two jobs can be rather tiring, but it is certainly quite satisfying."<i></i> Natsu would giggle lightly, wrapping her arm around his ever so slightly tighter, pressing her chest against it. "As lovely as those are I would point back to our talk a few mintes ago. Family can be quite the interesting thing indeed and that can open up some rather interesting situations. Even subtle hints can lead to quite the breakthroughs as you are more than well aware."<i></i> The former medic would note with a smug smirk.

[To save you looking for it, unless you have quite the fascination with flora, Jasmine rather likes sandy soil.]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When asked about this being a date, Sousuke would tap his chin with his metallic hand. "A date? Well, I suppose one could call it that."<i></i> Sousuke had been on a few dates before. Unfortunately the women in his life seemed to phase out and fade away. He thought of his very first lunch date which was with a thief. When she took told of his arm and leaned forward he did not smile or frown, he did not try to flee from the scene either. He merely nodded his head. "I don't do this sort of thing much, so we might get a few odd glances from people... expect alot of whispering going on too. Seeing a woman at my side, which has not been a thing for quite some time, is going to..."<i></i> He paused for a moment as he thought about it. His nobles would be all chatting about this. Word travels quickly in Sungakure. "One of my nobles has a fairly large Jasmine garden. Being that you spoke of Jasmine, are you suggesting that ... you'll be here for ... not a limited time?"<i></i> He answered her riddle in his own way. Sousuke was not the most apt botanist, but he knew a thing or two when it came to conditions.

"Working two jobs can be tiring? Hrmph. Can't say I would know given my situation, but then again I don't really sleep unless I suffer from a system crash. You know, when you push the body too hard and it shuts down? Not my best moments."<i></i> Sousuke would nod his head at the doorman as he opened the door for him and Natsuru to depart. Not to Sousuke's surprise but as he made his departure with Natsuru at his side several eyes were on them, and several heads turned. As she spoke about family, Sousuke would nod his head. "Indeed. One cannot choose their family, but I am also told one cannot choose their partner in the line of work. Hrmph. Sister. I had a cousin who was like a sister figure to me once upon a time."<i></i> His expression seemed to sour as he thought about Shiori. "A story for another time."<i></i> He would look forward. "When your brother first came to Sungakure I helped him set up. I find it only fitting that I do the same for you. Now ... are you looking for a place with a view, what is your tolerance for noise? Are you a pet person?"<i></i> Sousuke would begin with a series of questions as he would begin his tour to find her a location for her to stay.

[Topic will end pending Natsuru's post]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oh I am quite used to it. You would be surprised, but there aren't that many people who border albinism as myself an nii-san do, myself more than him."<i></i> She would note with a light chuckle. "Why not give them something to gossip about and spice up their lives? They will wonder and wonder who that person was and will never find out. Wouldn't you get some enjoyment out of knowing that is happening and they are activelly trying to find out as much information as possible with absolutely no effect?"<i></i> Natsuru would quickly add, her smile growing into a grin for a few moments, rather enjoying the idea.

This man continued to surprise her. His wit wasn't bad at all. "I would say so. I might no longer be in the full line of work, but I will continue doing some of the clan work. Judging by what I've seen over the last few days there is some issues with pests walking around and frankly I would disapoint my uncle if I stand by and ignore them. I do hope a report or two wouldn't be a problem."<i></i> She would nod briefly, her smile returning to normal. She was obviously referring to the demon hunter roots of her clan. Whilst she was no shinobi anymore, heck she never really was in the first place, her duties still remained and she planned on fulfilling them once more. It had been quite a while since she had had a decent hunt. "My condolences."<i></i> Natsu would simply note, no smile, no laughter, just what passed for a serious expression in her case. Surely something new to him.

"Luckily I already do have somewhere to reside. Again thanks to you, considering you helped him set up."<i></i> She would note briefly, considering how to continue for a few moments. "Though I have run out of some tools of the trade and cannot exactly acquire any of them easily without showing my hand. I don't suppose I could ask for some assistance?"<i></i>

[Topic Left unless stopped]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back