Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just...Enjoying the View [Open]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It never gets old, looking at the view from here." Yukari smiles, her ponytail blowing in the breeze, overlooking the village from the top of Hokage Rock. "It feels like forever that I've had the chance to relax and look over the village." She took a seat on the ground, right foot flat on the ground and her right arm over her knee. Today was a cloudy day, of which didn't really phase her. She had a lengthy hiatus from the sun for a while so even a cloudy day like today was a welcomed sight. She sighed, standing up again and brushing herself off. "I get a day off to relax and all I can do is come up to this rock, huh?" She smiles at herself. "Some would call that sad, but the truth hurts when you really don't know anyone anymore."

She looked around a moment before setting off. "Huh, it's not very busy up here today." She walked toward the park, stopping herself. "Maybe they need me. I know I'm only in training, but maybe they could use me. It's not like I've got anything better to do." She rubbed her head, getting kind of frustrated. "I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing right now!" She looked up and screamed. Her frustration was getting to her. She took a seat on a nearby bench, and leaned back, head tilted over the back of the bench. She lets out a sigh.

"I was told to make friends." She raised her hand up to the sky, hand open wide, the bits of sun that are able to poke through the clouds shining down onto her outstretched hand. "But I don't know how to do that. It's never been a strong point." Her hand falls to her side and she sighs once more. "Why did they have to tell me to relax and find some friends?"

[WC - 319]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A scream echoed through the almost perpetually silent void he so frequently occupied. The scream wound up like a clarion, his slowed personal time warping the sound waves as they reached his ears. The world shifted back from blue as he slid into relative time about thirty feet behind the youth. Though the scream had moved through the void distorted, now, at normal speed Yong could feel not fear but frustration as the cause of the outburst.

He looked quickly to his surroundings, his kami senses told him they were alone in the place but old habits die hard. He was slightly surprised that it was daytime, how long had he been slicing time within the village searching for the Hokage? Days? Weeks? How long since he had come out of blue.

The complicated lenses within his Anbu mask silently focused on the girl, his old eyes taking in details quickly. The young girl moved to a nearby bench, she took a seat, leaning her head back to look towards the sun.

A thin blade slid from the sleeve of his Anbu robes. He intended to sacrifice the girl here and now, send her soul to the dark realm of his Queen, she could do a lot with a young soul...

He stalked forward silently, his blade poised to do its grizzly work.

"I was told to make friends."</B><i></i>

She reached her hand out, letting the light play between her fingers. Yong hesitated for a moment, restraining his murderous intent. Something in her statement caught his attention.

"But I don't know how to do that. It's never been a strong point."<B>

She reminded him of his younger brother four decades earlier in this very spot, he to had felt frustration in solitude as the other young shinobi of the village played far away. His brother had become one of the strongest weapons in his arsenal, perhaps the girl too had potential.

She dropped her hand down to her side once more as if in defeat. She let out a heavy sigh, speaking out loud to the world once more.

"Why did they have to tell me to relax and find some friends?"

The blade slid silently back into his sleeve and out of sight.

"Because 'They' are fools..."

Yong moved forwards, to be standing beside where the girl sat, facing over the village beneath them. His robes rippled gently in the slight breeze coming up the face of the massive sculpture.

"Perhaps 'they' simply just wish to be rid of you. You are a weapon child, never forget this. If you have friends... A family... Loved ones... What will you do on the day that the village calls for their heads? Is it not better to only live for the Village, for the mission? No, in the world of Shinobi attachment is a weakness to be exploited..."

He turned to face the girl, taking in her young features for the first time. His Anbu mask concealing his own grinning face.

"Following fools will get you killed."

Yong bowed slightly as if in courteous greeting, his hands moving behind his back as he inclined his head towards the girl. He observed that she couldn't be far out of the academy though he was the first to admit that he was a terrible judge of age.

"You are Shinobi yes? Tell me, how goes your training child of Konoha..."

Topic Entered
537 words
image.jpg

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been some time since the man had been to the top of Hokage rock, this had not always been the case back when he was younger the Sennin used to frequent the rock using the view of the village he protected to clear his mind and collect his thoughts and this would be one of those occasions arriving at the top Chinatsu hanging from his arm. "You've never been up here since we met, why the change of heart now?" The uchiha remained silent for a moment gazing out on the village lost in thought for those few seconds.

"Well it's never a bad thing to take the time to think things through but..." His words came to a stop noticing the two that were already up there turning to face them realizing he recognized neither of the individuals approaching them at a steady pace Chinatsu speaking first. "Greetings fellow shinobi what brings you both up here?" While they both had time to answer the black masses question Yukio's attention was drawn to the individual in full ANBU attire looking him up and down before speaking. "Rather interesting to see one of my own out here, what captain sent you out in full attire?"

Interested to hear the answer to that question Chinatsu's head like form floated over to the other ANBU coming to a stop next to Yukari having his own little conversation with her while the Sennin spoke to the mask man. "A good view is it not, Makes you think of the bigger picture and think things over at least that's what my companion says to me though I've never been the sentimental type so I don't quite understand the notion."

[Topic entered]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukari listened to the robed ANBU speak to her intently. While doing so, she stole a glance at his mask. "Hmm? I've never seen that mask before. And where did they come from, anyway?" His words matched her own outlook on the world. She was a weapon. She was something to be used. She was all of these things, and nothing more. People have always tried to exploit her for her use of fire and scorch styles. They're perfect weapons to use and not have a single trace of anything to be recognized. He then spoke up at the end with a question for her that didn't seem like it had been rhetorical. "You are Shinobi yes? Tell me, how goes your training child of Konoha..."

Just before she could answer, it seems as if others had come to the party. "Rather interesting to see one of my own out here, what captain sent you out in full attire?" Yukari turned her head, still leaned over the bench at the two new people who had shown up. "What are the odds? A Sennin, 2 ANBU and one AiT in a single area, and we're not training. What seems to be the occasion?" Yukari looked over to the still-masked ANBU. "To answer your question, I am. I'm 21 though, and I've been out of the Academy for a while, though my small stature wouldn't really tell you that. She grew tired of the lean. From all the talking and head movement, her neck was starting to hurt, so she lifted herself up into a more 'classed' sitting position, her right leg crossed over her left. She adjusted her ponytail before speaking.

"I don't think I've ever actually spoken to any of you, but you're here now, so allow me the pleasure." She got up and walked a few steps away from all of them, then turning to face them, bowing. "My name is Kasamatsu Yukari. As you may have guessed, I'm the ANBU in Training I spoke of. I see no reason to hide that in the presence of 2 ANBU and a Sennin." She lifts herself from her bow, hand immediately going to her hip as usual as if gravity forces it to do so every time she stood idly. "I don't know who the person in the mask is, but he seems to have showed up out of nowhere, but hey, I welcome good conversation, as long as he's not here to fight. He can remove his mask, right?"

[WC - 420]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking up and down the robes of the ANBU he questioned there was something that stood out to him, the white robes, robes only those of the rank of ANBU captain wore and this was no captain he had assigned to the branch, Chinatsu could sense Yukio's concern turning to the young ANBU that sat there with them. "Please, attempt to leave this place if you can things are about to get a bit more interesting." The beings form twisted and contorted forming into a blade at the Uchiha's side as his piercing glare narrowed towards the man in white.

"Impersonating one of my captains are we, upon my return there were bodies found by the gates of leaf a time after perhaps you could explain something about that safe to say i am not one who is out the loop for very long." He was ready for what came next his mind processing and pondering what was about to happen.

B mod called

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
02d.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

For this fight as there is multiple people, you will need to specify who are your allies and who are your enemies in your opening actions.

All rolls for this mod will be done in the B-Mod rolling channel and placed into the Mod for ALL to see. Keep it clean and keep it fair people.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ooc: No to Takeshi modding the fight, I request a non leaf b-mod.

Sorry for this Yokari, just wanted to rp...

Edited to remove my frustrations.

Sorry if I was rude.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Please request from Admin, with the reason you do not want me as the Mod. I will await the reply from the Admin team to either deny this request or accept it. For now the call stands.

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao could sense something was wrong. He had been following Yong as he had made his bad dash across the village, but he had stopped. The sense of him had tightened, and he could feel it, like the sensation of running your hand along a blade. You knew you were close to being cut, but the blade hadn’t found its purchase yet.

The air was electrified, and pushing his eyes to the limits he could see why, atop Hokage rock stood 3 figures, Yong and two others. One of which Hisao recognized immediately. Yukio, this will not go well. Having finally found Yong, in yet another conflict, Hisao started sprinting towards them, wondering if he will be in time.

OOC: Hisao’s Squadron-Senses are tingling, entering in 3 rounds.
Takeshi you are good friends with Yukio, it’s a clear conflict of interest for you to mod a fight with him in it in a life or death situation. Also, the first step of denying a B-mod is to request it in the thread, so Yong has done this correctly.

As per the Rules of Engagement
Denying a Battle Mod:
  • A battle mod may be denied provided there is a legitimate cause for concern, such as an IC or OOC investment in the outcome of the fight which can lead to conflict of interests. Legitimate reasons would include the aforementioned conflict of interest or evidence showing a bias in the past from them. Non-legitimate reasons would be a personal dislike of the mod or unfounded accusations of bias against them.
  • If you wish to deny the mod who has taken your fight, you may first post in the thread doing so, then pm a member of the administration team with your reasoning.
  • If the reason is found to not be a legitimate reasoning by admin, then your denial will be vetoed.

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukari stares at the Sennin as he speaks. "Please, attempt to leave this place if you can things are about to get a bit more interesting." She smiles, as her eyes grow wide, taking a breath and letting out a slight chuckle. "Oh, dear Sennin. If you truly believe I'd leave, you're out of your damn mind." She turns a moment to look back over Hokage Rock one final time clearly asking the sky for forgiveness before whatever happens next. She then turns slightly to face everyone.

acdee9193c56034c2ce86fe3bfedc6cd.png

She smiles as she grips her weapon still in it's sheathe at the back of her waist, waiting patiently as to what the masked ANBU is going to do. "Sorry, it seems like this has gotten a little out of hand, but don't worry, I'm sure it'll be over quickly."

[OOC: Battle entered on side of Yukio.]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong chuckled slightly as he backed away from the pair as the Anbu Sennin sort-of-immediately called him out. The girl giving away his Sennin-ness and his own words eluding to the fact that he somehow had ownership of Leaf Anbu. He was secretly proud of the woman's defiance when given a direct order by her sennin, the seeds of rebelion always bringing a smile to his face.

Anbu Sennin... Not the Hokage but getting closer...<i></i>

A thin steel blade once more slid silently from the sleeve of his Anbu robes, his old Anbu armour worn beneath them more by tradition than defence.

He continued to create a functional defensive distance between the three shinobi, his muscles tightening as kami blood pumped through his cardiovascular system, like a combat stim. Yong placed his weight onto his back foot, preparing himself for that trigger point, that moment that everyone stopped talking calmly and people started to die.

"Well I didn't exactly hide the bodies..."<i></i>

[Ooc: Will send info and actions once b-mod decided. Lets try and have fun all, sorry it ended this way...

Edit 1: Actions and battle stuff sent.]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The Mod timer is ticking as of now, all parties have agreed I will be the Mod for this fight.

Please send actions to myself within 48 hours of now. Consider yourselves all under a modded situation. Good luck.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hirato Yong
Hp: 30,000 - 7,722 = 22,278
Cp: 36,000 - 910 - 301 - 3,600 = 31,189
Ap: 10 - 1 - 2.5 - 3.5 = 9.5 out of 10. = 0.5 Drag over, = 11.5 AP Next Round
Maintains: Curse Seal Active

Lady
Hp: 34,800
Cp: 34,200 - 2,400 = 31,800
Ap: 5 - 3 = 3 out of 5 = 1 Drag Over = 7 AP Next Round
Maintains: Soul Regalia, Curse Seal Active,

Yukio
Hp: 39,000
Cp: 33,000 - 3,600 - 1,584 = 27,816
Ap: Ap: 10 - 1 - 3.5 - 3 = 7.5 Out of 10 AP = 1 AP Drag Over = 11 AP Next Round
Maintains: Sharingan Rank 3,

Taisen
Hp: 30,000
Cp: 30,000 - 2,400 = 27,600
Ap: 5 - 3 - 0.5 = 3.5 AP out of 5 AP = 1 AP Drag Over = 6 AP Next Round
Maintains: Soul Regalia

Yukari
Hp: 26,840
Cp: 21,160 - 1,000 - 423 - 3,580 = 16,157
Ap: Ap: 8 - 2.5 - 1.5 - 3 = 7 AP out of 8 AP Used = 1 AP Drag over = 9 AP Next Round
Maintains: Ring of Fire,

0 Seconds - Yong uses Void Mirage

0 Seconds - Yukio Declares Duelist against Yong

0 Seconds - Yukio Quick Draws Shimofuri

0 Seconds - Yukio actiaves Sharingan

0 Seconds - Yukari Declares Duelist against Yong

2.5 Seconds - Yong uses World Shatter to change the Terrain! Heavy Cover, Pitch Black (+5 to Stealth)

2.5 Seconds - Yukari uses Ring of Fire on Herself and Yukio

3.5 Seconds - Yukio Summons Taisen to the Field

3.5 Seconds - Taisen uses Soul Regalia upon Summon

4.38 Seconds - Yukari uses Ashfall against Yong but Misses!
Awareness Check:
Total Awareness - 20
Total Stealth - 26
Yukari is Unaware

4.5 Seconds - Taisen equips his weapon

5 Seconds - Yong does a hidden action but fails due to Ring of Fire
- Yong enters into Stealth
- Yukio is unaware
- Yukari is unaware
Stealth Rolls:
Yong Stealth - 40
Yukio Awareness - 16
Yukari awareness - 21

6.5 Seconds - Yukio uses Diamond Cutter

8.13 Seconds - Yukari uses Amplifier on Yong and Hits!
Arena Check Results:
Total Awareness - 30
Total Stealth - 28
Yukari is Aware
Stealth check aginst Yong:
Total Awareness - 32
Total Stealth - 26
Void Walker Check:
Total Awareness - 32
Total Genjutsu Save - 27
Attack Goes On
Ninjutsu Results:
Total Ninjutsu = 40
Total Dodge = 31
Yukari Hits
Knocked Yong out of Stealth.

8.5 Seconds - Yong Summons Lady into the Fight

8.5 Seconds - Lady uses Soul Regalia upon Summon

8.5 Seconds - Yong activates Curse Seal

8.5 Seconds - Lady Activates Curse Seal

Notes

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me!
Hisao - Squadron Confirmed by Admin (Entry is at 0 Seconds Round 4)
Yong, reason that the AP from curse seal is not in effect is following:
- The Curse Seal must be active to grant its effect. A Curse Seal costs no AP to activate (it only needs to be declared), but takes the timing of 2 AP to come into effect. Each round active the user's CP Modifier is reduced by 6.
Your curse seal would have come into effect at 10.5 Seconds. So next round you get the additional +1 AP.

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the battle begins, Yukari takes her hand off her blade, running over to Yukio. "I'll buy us a bit of time here. We can't die on Hokage Rock." She weaves the hand signs for Ring of Fire, the fire quickly surrounding them, cutting off the enemy temporarily. "It might be temporary, but this might be our best shot to prepare. I don't know how much help I'll be, but we're not losing today." She smiles, as she sees the ring connect, the flames blurring their vision of anything outside the ring of flames. Before she was able to say anything else, the battlefield started rumbling, as if the Earth itself had come alive. Even though they were temporarily safe within the flames, she noticed the field changing, and everything getting darker. "Let's see if I can help us out a little further, shall we?" She weaves the hand signs for Ashfall, as she covers the field in a thick haze of burning ash. Not knowing whether or not the enemy was affected by this was almost unbearable.

It was faint, but she then heard something sear itself on the wall of flames, as if something was thrown into it. "Listen, Yukio, I don't know what that was, but I'm not exactly sure what awaits us if, and when we drop this ring. So I'm going to try one more thing." She quickly signs the hand signs for Amplifier as she sees something move beyond the flames. It seems to hit and she lets out a slight cheer. "I hit something! That's damage! We need to keep the ball rolling here."

[Actions Sent]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The trigger was pulled.

Instinctively, Yong folded relative time around himself his visual spectrum moving to the blue end of the red shift.

His arms extended to a thirty-five degree angle from his body, the sleeves of his robes hanging loosely around his wrists. His robed form gently lifted off of the ground a few inches as gravity, time and space warped around his body. His eyes remained locked on to those of the sennin, taking note of the sharingan.

Unnatural fire burst into existence, immediately blocking line of site to the strangely coloured sharingan. Reality tore around his floating form, engulfing the terrain in a physics warping pulse. In thunderous cacophony of molecular anguish, the cliff face (along with the Hokage faces themselves) into non-eucladean geometry, the photons emitted by the sun warping and bending around the strange formations of stone and debris, causing light to bend at 'funny' angles through the air. This was his battlefield now.

The Goddess of Dark Water could control time and space on a whim, surely her Prophet could be expected to do the same, at least on a smaller scale.

Yong moved through his terrain like a ghost, watching the best he could through the flames of the young Anbu's encircling wall of flames. The girl's obscured silhouette appeared to be moving, Yong's old eyes interpreted the motion as her potentially doing complex handseals. His mask flicked through focus lenses as he tried to anticipate an attack. He knew the attack would come through the flames and his defences would be ready for it...

He wasn't ready for it...

A scorching ray of heat beamed from the darkened sky slamming into the robed Missing Ninja like a physical force. Yong stumbled to the ground momentarily as the beam subsided, the smell of burnt ozone filling his nostrils. He lifted his head to look at his opponents, his stealthy position obviously compromised he would have to think fast.

Stop showing of...<i></i>

The thoughts came like an alien presence directly to his brain as he felt a surge in power, the malevolent power of the Tsukomogami flowing through his scorched and smoking body.

Don't let your guard down Sage... There is more than just the Sennin who can kill you here...<i></i>

Edit 1: updated with RP. Actions sent.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing in the ring the man seemed focused, he didn't speak in that moment nor did he make any visible moves as Chinatsu moved down to the women to speak. "Give him but a moment, this take a little time to do." The man withdrew a scroll from his coat biting the tip of his finger before sliding it across the burst of smoke in the aftermath not taking long to dissipate the blue sharingan in his right eye bursting into life as the large metal ring sat round his neck. Though it seemed like a simple object floating around the Sennin the silence was broken not a moment later a rather young voice emanating from the object.

"You know how much I hate this form, it's bulky and restricting and I have to say floating around your neck isn't all that comfortable either." The Uchiha sighed turning to face the young ANBU with a face that could be described as slightly distraught. "Yes these two can be rather loud but you get used to it, though I agree with your assessment we have to keep this momentum going though we should take care with the rock as a whole though i greatly suspect damage will be unavoidable so long as we can finish this with some haste it will be of little concern."

As he spoke sharp crystalline shards stretched and coated the Sennin's arms and hands extending across the Katana he now wielded as his fingers twitched looking out towards the direction of his target. "Let's get too it them shall we."

[Actions sent]

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao was moving as fast as he could, towards where he knew Yong was, it had felt like he started moving an eternity ago, but he knew in reality it had about been about 10 seconds. As he neared Hokage rock, he could feel the ground shake and a thunderous cacophony of sound coming from above him, Yes, Yong is certainly above me there, and he’s serious.

Looking upwards, he started racing up the mountain, carefully pacing and plotting his course. He knew that Yong was fighting alone and he would need the help against Leaf’s forces. Its not something he would get a trophy for, and Yong wasn't a flowers type of guy, but he had a feeling of dread that he couldn’t quite define. Yong is all alone in his time of need.

Feelings of doubt and remorse assailed him as he ran. Knowing that he should have stayed with Yong, instead of following behind him like some kind of lost puppy. As a rock outcropping reared itself in front of him, Hisao hugged the turn and kicked off against another rock, striving to stay the course and rescue his friend. He could feel the hunger inside of him, both for battle, and also for the meal he had skipped chasing Yong. I’m running on an empty tank here, I hope it won’t affect me once I get into the fight.

He knew once the battle began the memory of hunger would fade. Hisao was ready to go the distance, he just had to go for speed now so he could save his friend.

OOC: It’s hard to do an RP about moving towards a battle.
WC: 266

Theme Music

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hirato Yong
Hp: 22,278 - 5,562 - 5,568 - 5,568 - 8,545 + 17,400 - 9,075 - 8,250 = -2,890 KOed
Cp: 31,189 - 2,025 = 29,164 KOed
Ap: KOed
Maintains: KOed

Clone 1
Hp: Gone
Cp: Gone
Ap: Gone
Maintains: Dispersed

Clone 2
Hp: Gone
Cp: Gone
Ap: Gone
Maintains: Dispersed

Lady
Hp: 34,800 - 17,400 = 17,400 GONE
Cp: 31,800 = Gone
Ap: 7 AP = Gone
Maintains: Gone

Yukio
Hp: 39,000 - 975 - 824 = 37,201
Cp:27,816 + 990 - 880 - 2,065 - 3,927 - 2,080 + 4,125 = 23,979
Ap: Ap: 11 - 10 = 1 AP = 11 AP Next Round
Maintains: Mangekyo Sharingan Rank 3,

Taisen
Hp: 30,000 - 1,030 = 28,970
Cp: 27,600 - 1,030 = 26,570
Ap: 6 AP - 3.25 = 2.75 AP = 6 AP Next Round
Maintains: Standing looking Cool, Shades in the Sun

Yukari
Hp: 26,840
Cp: 16,157 - 3580 - 3300 - 3300 = 5,977
Ap: Ap: 9 AP - 9 = 0 AP = 8AP Next Round
Maintains: None

0 Seconds - Ring of Fire Dropped

0 Seconds - Yukio activates Mangekyo Sharingan

0 Seconds - Yong uses Galeforce

0.71 Seconds - Yong uses Reality Shift, No Arena to Shift Into

0.71 Seconds - Yong uses Battoujutsu to Draw Weapon 2 and Basic Strike Yukio

Rolls:
Yong Accuracy = 32
Yukio Dodge = 41
Attack Misses!

0.71 Seconds - Yong quick Switches into Weapon 1

0.71 Seconds - Yong uses Piercing Pinholder on Yukio

Rolls:
Yong Accuracy = 42
Yukio Dodge = 39
Attack Hits!

0.71 Seconds - Taisen deactivated Soul Regalia

1.43 Seconds - Yong uses Death Touch

1.54 Seconds - Taisen uses Basic Strike against Yukio
Bind is Broken

2.14 Seconds - Yong uses Wrath Seal

2.45 Seconds - Yukio uses Higuma against Yong and Lady
Lady uses Flock of Shadows on Yong
Yukio attack against Lady
1st attack: Acc = 50 vs Dodge = 30 [Hit]
2nd Attack: Acc = 44 vs Dodge = 42 [Hit]
3rd Attack: Acc = 55 vs Dodge = 32 [Hits]
4th Attack: Acc = 40 vs Dodge = 39 [Partial Hit 75%]
5th Attack: Acc = 49 vs Dodge = 28 [Hits]
6th Attack: Acc = 39 vs Dodge = 42 [Miss]
7th Attack: Acc = 53 vs Dodge = 39[Hits]
4 Hits!

2.45 Seconds - Yukio combos into Falcon Punch against Lady and Yong
Yukio Punches Clone 1
Accuracy = 45
Dodge = 34
Clone 1 Dispersed

Yukio Punches Clone 2
Accuracy = 54
Dodge = 28
Clone 2 Disperses

2.45 Seconds - Yukio combos into Omni Flash against Yong and Lady
Attack against Yong
Accuracy = 43
Dodge = 41
Hits
Yong is Bleeding
Yong is now Bound!
Attack against Lady (Goes to Yong)
Accuracy = 52
Dodge = 28
Hits
Yong is Bound Again

3.33 Seconds - Yukari uses Amplifier on Yong
Yong is bound and Auto Hit!
Yong is KOed

3.33 Seconds - Yukari Combos uses Vaporization against Yong
Aut Hit (No Crit)

4.58 Seconds - Taisen uses Fist of Virtue: Charity on Yukio

6.67 Seconds - Yukari uses Dragon Flame Bomb against Yong
Auto Hits (No Crit)
Yong is Afire

Notes

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me!
Hisao - Squadron Confirmed by Admin (Entry is at 0 Seconds Round 4)

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would remember this moment for a while, this feeling he had. It felts like barely a few seconds had passed, and he could feel Yong’s monstrous will give out. The pure pressure from it, something he was very used to, suddenly disappeared as if snuffed out. God damn it Yong, what have you gotten yourself into now?

His feet digging into the stone beneath him with his effort to move faster, to somehow get to his friend, Hisao pushed himself as hard as he could, speeding towards the now quieting battle.

OOC: Not much to say, I still am 10 seconds away. Those Tsukumogami double hits sure are something though.

WC: 93

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Every variable had to be taken into account even movement thought out and processed the man knew he was not dealing with some random leaf ninja wanting a spar this was something he had to take with every degree of seriousness and that is just what he did. The Sennin's movements were swift each strike precise and given purpose drawing his blade making swift cuts against the Shinobi, when the clones appeared before him he simply tilted his head to the side giving Chinatsu a slight nod as his form shifted and changed sweeping out to both sides striking the copies that had appeared as they vanished as soon as they appeared.

With not even a moment to focus his grip locked on Yong holding him in place turning to the ANBU behind him. "Do your thing if you would be so kind." What came next was just as swift the young Kunoichi following his actions to perfection felling their opponent before them. "Well done."

(Actions sent)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back