Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just...Enjoying the View [Open]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright, I'm dropping the ring. We can burst this guy no problem, right?" Yukari speaks to Yukio, quickly releasing the jutsu she placed around them, causing them to be temporarily separated from Yong to ready themselves for the fight. As the ring dropped, Yong sent himself straight to Yukio, attacking as best he could given his situation. The Sennin was locked in battle with what looked to be Yong and 2 other figures which Yukari had discerned as clones. During this, Yukio's summon was also locked in heated battle.

Yukari fell back to prepare herself for a nuke attack as best she could, waiting for Yukio to simply say the word. As she was waiting, the word came. She quickly signed and combo'd Amplifier with Vaporization, following up with a brutal Dragon Flame Bomb to finish Yonh off, though he seemed to fall with just Amplifier, she couldn't be too careful. "Well, that's fun, I guess." She smiled to Yukio before walking over to Yong's unconscious body. It was on fire, and he was bleeding. "Interesting. My flames don't cauterize the wounds." She turned to Yukio. "Time for a little rest, yeah?"

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hirato Yong
Hp: -2,890 - 300 - 2,475 = - 5,665 = KOed
Cp: 29,164 = KOed
Ap: KOed
Maintains: KOed

Yukio
Hp: 37,201
Cp: 23,979 + 990 - 990 - 3,024 - 2,337 - 880 = 18,728
Ap: Ap: 11 - 8.5 = 2.5 AP = 11 AP Next Round
Maintains: Sharingan Rank 3,

Taisen
Hp: 28,970 - 1030 = 27,940
Cp: 26,570 - 1030 = 25,540
Ap: 6 AP - 5.25 = 0.75 AP = 5.75 AP Next Round
Maintains: Standing looking Cool, Shades in the Sun

Yukari
Hp: 26,840
Cp: 5,977 + 4,537 + 4,232 = 14,746
Ap: Ap: 8 AP - 8 = 0 AP = 8AP Next Round
Maintains: None

0 Seconds - Dropped Sharingan

4.16 Seconds - Taisen uses Tranquelize against Yukari and Yukio

4.99 Seconds - Yukio enters into Kindrid Fusion

7.71 Seconds - Yukio uses Inborn Mutagen

8.74 Seconds - Taisen uses Fist of Virtue Chastity against Yukari

10 Seconds - Yukari completes a round of resting

Notes

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me!
Hisao - Squadron Confirmed by Admin (Entry is at 0 Seconds Round 4)
Pending a question on Tsukumogami and HP this mod is fine.
As per Yong and Yukari Permission Posts have been Skipped for this round. Everybody gets 1.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The old man flickered forward in space and time, appearing next to the Uchiha in the blink of an eye. His blade flashed out with deadly precision towards the Sennin's neck, missing by fractions of a cm as the Sennin's strange sharingan took on a new form, enhancing his power further. Yong held the blade to the Sennin's neck (piercing pinholder) before his weapon was swung away from an unseen angle.

The Sennin responded in kind, lashing out violently towards the Anbu imposter with a huge barrage of attacks, though his speed allowed him to avoid most attacks targeting him with practiced ease...

But something was wrong...

The Sennin's weapon lashed out at the spectral shadow of lady trailing wraithlike in Yong's wake...

Hahahaha!!!<i></i>

Lady's psychic laughter shook the old sage's mind, rocking him physically back. The soul connection between the two causing large gashes to crisscross his armoured chest beneath the unbroken ceramic plates as the weapon cleaved her spectral shadow.

Yong dropped to his knees, blood trickling from from beneath his mask. The Sennin held him in place for a traditional 'I hold him, you punch'.

I told you I would kill you one day... I warned you...<i></i>

His bloodshot eyes looked towards his we'll trained opponent, catching the young Anbu's eyes just as she completed her masterfully executed handseals.

Then pain.

Then nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
<i>
</i>

[ooc: Well poo, what a way to find out how Soul Regalia works

Good luck Hisao ]

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao after what felt like a week, if only about 30 seconds in reality arrived on the scene and quickly took stock. His Rinnegan eyes surveyed the scene, Yong in a pile on the ground, bleeding, on fire, and unconscious. Old fool, always biting off more than you can chew, Tilting his Anbu mask on top of his head, he looked at Yukio and Yukari.

”I don’t suppose you would believe I’m here to help fight the evil missing-nin Yong?” Smirking he moved into a ready position, letting the Rinnegan fade as he pulled the mask back down. Various strategies and possible outcomes went through his mind. His thoughts racing at his attempt to decide what actions to take, and how he was going to get himself and Yong out of this mess they were in.

Yukio’s eyes contain tomoes, so he is probably responsible for those cuts, which means the unknown might be responsible for the burns, which makes both equally dangerous. This is not going to be pleasant in any way shape or form.

WC: 177

OOC: Actions being sent. Oh boy

Edit: Added words so I could mark for training.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The imposter was beaten that much took weight off the mans mind but it seemed there would be no time for rest his attention being turned immediately to the new comer, listening to the words spoken to him as the Sennin shook his head chinatsu's form spreading across his body. "I would not, so prepare yourself as I have little interest in this becoming an extended engagement."

What stood before hisao now was certainly humanoid in shape but beyond that its features were alien, teeth formed into fangs, body covered in the same black slime like substance Chinatsu was made from now blue veins running across the surface of what someone could assume was the current state of his skin "so shall we begin"

(Actions sent)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hirato Yong
Hp: - 5,665 - 300 - 2,475 = - 8,440 = KOed

Hisao
Hp: 36,000 - 10,822 = 25,179
Aqua Realm 6,600 - 2,812 = 3,788
Cp: 36,000 - 720 - 1,640 - 1,520 = 32,120
Ap:10 - 9.50 = 0.25 = 10.25 AP Next Round
Maintains: Gentle Fist, Curse Seal, Byakugan

Yukio
Hp: 37,201
Cp: 18,728 - 1,751 - 748 - 1,173 - 561 - 56 - 3,177 - 476 + 4537 = 12,434
Ap: Ap:11 - 10.25 = 0.75 AP = 10.75 AP Next Round
Maintains: Sharingan Rank 3, Kindred Fusion

Taisen
Hp: 27,940 - 1,030
Cp: 25,540 - 1,030
Ap: 5.75 - 2.75 = 3 AP = 6 AP Next Round

Yukari
Cp: 14,746 - 165 - 165
Ap: Ap: 8 - 8 = 0 = 7 AP Next Round
Status: Tranquilize, Rank 4 Bleeding, Tenketsu Broken, Neck Sprained

0 Seconds - Yukari enters Defensive Stance

0 Seconds - Hisao Activates Curse Seal

0 Seconds - Hisao Declares Duelist against Yukari

0 Seconds - Hisao activates Byakugan

0 Seconds - Yukio uses Dynamic Slash against Hisao
Hisao uses Flock of Shadows and Dodges

0.5 Seconds - Hisao enters Gentle Fist Style

0.5 Seconds - Hisao uses Basic Strike against Yukari

Hisao Accuracy = 44
Yukari dodge = 31
Hits!

0.5 Seconds - Hisao does a hidden action against Yukari

Hisao Accuracy = 48
Yukari dodge = 32
Hits!

0.909 Seconds - Yukio activates Mangekyou Sharingan

1.81 Seconds - Yukio uses Omniflash against Hisao

Yukio vs Clone 1
Yukio Accuracy = 51
Hisao Dodge = 35
Yukio hits Hisao

Yukio vs Clone 2
Yukio Accuracy = 48
Hisao Dodge = 40
Yukio hits Hisao

Yukio vs Hisao
Yukio Accuracy = 48
Hisao Dodge = 34
Yukio hits Hisao

3.85 Seconds - Yukio uses Shadow Step Strike against Hisao

Yukio Stealth = 28
Hisao Awareness = 26
Hisao is Unaware

Hisao is aware of Yukio attack - Roll = 5

Yukio Accuracy = 52
Hisao Dodge = 33
Yukio hits Hisao

3 Seconds - Hisao uses Supreme Aqua Realm against Yukari
Yukari is in Aqua Realm with Hisao

4.78 Seconds - Taisen uses Fist of Virtue on Yukio

5.5 Seconds - Hisao activates Death Pulse - Activating all 5 Hearts.

Notes

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
theme

Hisao’s heart was pumping hard. So were the other 5. Yukari had practically stood still while Yukio had rained hell upon Hisao, ripping and tearing at his body. Yukio was using some kind of transformation technique, black ichor dripping from him. The sheer battle pressure that Yukio radiated was intimidating, and he had somehow cut down Yong in seconds.

My usual tactics will not work here. Hell, my back up and last ditch tactics probably won’t either. He knew he had to take care of the girl first, so he could focus on Yukio, but he wasn’t sure if he was actually going to be able to do so before Yukio took care of him. Maybe I should just go all out offensive? I have at least a couple seconds before he breaks through my Supreme Aqua Realm, maybe those are the seconds I need?

Grimacing, Hisao rolled his shoulders. ”Let’s get this over with"

WC: 156

OOC: Sending actions soon

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukari quickly snaps out of the strange trance she had been in, while subconsciously putting herself in a defensive stance when Hisao had shown up for the battle. Apparently during her short lived battle trance, Yukio and Hisao had battled a little bit, and Hisao had trapped her in a jutsu with him. "Oh fantastic. What the hell did I get myself into this time?" She stares at Hisao as he says it was time to get this over with. "Uh, you think I'm just going to roll over for you, sweetie?" A somewhat evil looking grin wipes across her face as she readies herself for battle once again. "Hopefully this cute little jutsu doesn't last too long. You might get burnt."

[Actions sent. Sorry for the no actions last round. Life happened.]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the flow of the battle it was interesting to see how this newcomer fought it was not something the man was used to seeing all that often though it was good to see his ANBU was willing to keep going regardless of how long combat took. "Keep your focus and keep going we have no time to slack off and get overconfident there is still time for something to go wrong so lets keep this momentum going" Pulling his fist back the man made himself ready if he could finish this here and now then that would be better than pulling this into a drawn out conflict.

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hirato Yong
Hp: - 8,440 - 300 = - 8,740 = KOed

Hisao
Hp: 25, 179 - 9,653 - 23,473 - 5,981 = - 13,928 = KOed
Aqua Realm 3,778 - 6,930 = Gone
Cp: 32,120 - 560 - 1,650 = KOed
Ap:10.25 - 1 - 2 - 2.75 = 4.5 = KOed

Yukio
Hp: 37,201 - 1,030 - 1,030 = 35,141
Cp: 12,434 - 1,173 - 1,442 - 2,310 - 2,581 + 4,538 = 9,466
Ap: Ap: 10.75 - 10 = 0.75 = 10.75 AP Next Round
Maintains: Sharingan Rank 3, Kindred Fusion

Taisen
Hp: 26,910 - 1030 = 25,880
Cp: 24,510 - 1030 = 23,480
Ap: 6 - 3 - 2.75 = 0.25 = 5.25 AP Next Round

Yukari
Cp: 14,416 - 536 - 6,792 - 3,300 - = 3,791
Ap: Ap: 6 - 6 = 0 = 6 AP Next Round
Status: Tranquilize, Rank 1 Bleeding, Tenketsu Broken, Neck Broken

0 Seconds - Hisao attempts to enter into Stealth

Yukari Awareness = 21
Hisao Stealth = 33
Yukari is Unaware!

Yukio Awareness = 24
Hisao Stealth = 39
Yukio is Unaware!

1.46 Seconds - Hisao uses Active Camo

1.87 Seconds - Yukari uses Ashfall against Hisao

Yukari Awareness = 30
Hisao Stealth = 24
Yukari passes blindshot test!

Yukari Accuracy = 36
Hisao Dodge =47
Misses!

2.55 Seconds - Yukio uses Falcon Punch against Hisao

Hits the Barrier!
Barrier is Broken

4.14 Seconds - Hisao uses Eight Trigram: Palm Strike against Yukari

Yukari Dodge = 27
Hisao Accuracy = 34
Hits!

Yukari Dodge = 25
Hisao Accuracy = 50
Crits
Rank 1 Bleeding
Tenketsu Point Sprained

Yukari Dodge = 31
Hisao Accuracy = 42
Hits!
Bleeding Rank 2

Yukari Dodge = 32
Hisao Accuracy = 49
Crits
Tenketsu Point Fractured
Bleed Rank 3

Yukari Dodge = 37
Hisao Accuracy = 51
Crits
Tenketsu Point Broken
Bleed Rank 4

Yukari Dodge = 40
Hisao Accuracy = 48
Hits
Neck Sprained

Yukari Dodge - 32
Hisao Attack - 35
Dual Weapon Hits

Yukari Dodge = 26
Hisao Accuracy = 46
Hits
Neck Fractured

Yukari Dodge = 25
Hisao Accuracy = 45
Hits
Neck Broken

Re-entering Stealth
Yukari Awareness - 16
Hisao Stealth - 28
Yukari is unaware

Yukio awareness - 32
Hisao Stealth - 24
Yukio is aware

Taisen awareness - 16
Hisao Stealth - 23
Taisen is unaware

5 Seconds - Taisen uses Kinetic Blast against Hisao

Taisen Awareness - 29
Hisao Stealth - 22
Taisen attacks

Taisen Attack - 28
Hisao Dodge - 40
Taisen misses

6.27 Seconds - Yukio uses Omni-Flash against Hisao

Yukio Awareness - 29
Hisao Stealth - 23
Yukio is Aware

Yukari Attack- 47
Hisao Dodge - 40
Hits
Flash Fire Activated

Yukari Attack- 47
Hisao Dodge - 33
Hits
Flash Fire Activated

6.27 Seconds - Yukio uses Fist of Virtue (Comboed)

Yukari Attack- 54
Hisao Dodge - 31
Hits

6.87 Seconds - Yukari uses Amplifier against Hisao

Hits!
Activates Flash Fire

9.58 Seconds - Taisen uses Fist of Virtue on Yukio

Hits

Notes

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking over the unconcious forms of the two Shinobi the man inside the ooze sighed, it reminded him so much of the days of old back when things had been calm and content only to suddenly change at a moments notice diving into chaos as their lives were pulled out from under their feet. This however had been a much more decisive end to combat unlike last time he had initiated the conflict and finished it in the same bout walking towards the pair as Chinatsu's form changed arms forming into long scythes words spoken in the same monotone voice he always had. "You fought well, however it seems things have not ended in your favor though that is simply the way of things sometimes is it not."

Without saying another word the man pulled his arms to the sides bringing the Scythes out in an arc to decapitate the two while they were unconscious, he had no ill will towards the two he had never even met them before but it was the wrong place at the wrong time and neither side had held back making their intentions quite clear throughout the Sennin turning to Yukari as Chinatsu returned to his original state picking up the heads of the two Nin. "I must speak to the Hokage on this matter, accompany me as you were involved in this we will speak of what this will leads too at a later date."

Chinatsu took a moment to look at the two bodies pausing a moment before shaking his head moving back to Yukio's side as he waited for the Kunoichi to speak holding the heads of the nin at his side.

[Force Kill Yong]
[Force Kill Hisao]

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Theme

From the moment the kunoichi stirred, Hisao knew his time had come. I’m sorry brother, looks like we are having one final dance at Konohagakure. Ignoring everything, he sought the stillness inside of him, fading into the watery surrounds of the Supreme Aqua Realm, a place he considered a second home.

Hands flying through seals, chakra burst through him, altering his skin pigmentation to blend in, his old ANBU training invaluable as usual. A burst of flames boiled through the water, missing the mark the Yukari could no longer see. Disappointingly he could also feel the pressure break the surface tension of the arena, literally bursting Hisao’s bubble.

Released from its chakra seal, the water tumbled out everywhere, cascading down the side of the Hokage rock. The sight would have looks spectacular for anyone watching, after all, they were all standing sideways on a mountain, and a waterfall just came out of nowhere. Adjusting to the lack of water, Hisao stretched his limbs, hitting Yukari in her Tenketsu, then neck, breaking both.

With the drier environment, the burning red eyes of Yukio had no problem finding their mark, Yukio hitting Hisao from behind, the damage being done to his body was enough to slow him down. The second wave of fire that came from Yukari was unable to be dodged, still reeling from the strike Yukio had blown. Born and died in Konohagakure, not bad

WC: 236

OOC: Dead

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back