Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just tea for me please (Open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was walking around Kurosawa. He was here for a number of things. One of them was to make sure that this supposed love poison didn't have any more incidents. He remembered when he first came here, so long ago, he was poisoned, and he fell in love with someone. And it turns out to be someone who he wants to spend the rest of his life with, even with the poison out of his body. It also made him nervous. The antidote they gave him so long ago, is most likely gone now. He would have to get out of the area if he has the slightest hint that he might be under the love poisons influence. But then again, he wants to help people out, those are in trouble.

Anyway, the second thing that he was here for... He wanted to advice from someone who wouldn't judge him. Especially since what he thinks of what he plans to do. What he plans to do, is a way to get stronger to beat his brother. It's just the way... People who he would care most for would probably look down upon him. But he wants to think of it as using it to kill his brother, someone who is a threat to the Leaf. And protect his new family from any harm.

With all this thinking, it was making him hungry. Ziren sighed. He went into a cafe and sat down. A waitress came over and he ordered some fancy looking sandwich along with some tea.

While he waited for his food to arrive, Ziren looked out the window that he was right next to.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unlike the person he was soon to meet, the soon-to-be medic nin and already great doctor that Tatara was, was out in the city for no apparent reason. He didn't feel lonely as he always had company with him if he wanted or not and even then he wasn't the person who always needed someone around them. On the other hand he didn't look for anything specific either, he still had enough books to read with more time to kill before he would be able to watch the second round of the tournament - he had actually missed the first one. Now he still didn't like fighting much, but with this demon inside him and him growing stronger, he atleast showed some more interest in the aspect of fighting. While the streets were bustling with all sorts of people taking their time walking through the city or rushing to their next destination, although he wore a long white hooded cape and a dark pair of soft, fabric pants, which would usually make him a little stand out, he moved almost unseen. He didn't really do it on purpose, but he always hid his aura and chakra so as to not cause the mass of people to get sick from being in his immediate surroundings. It was the demons fault, while his mind was still clear as before, the rest of his body had been influenced. So he hid his Aura and chakra, which made him hard to detect for others.

His walk wouldn't last too long as he caught someone's appearancce out of the corner of his eye. A man with blue hair was sitting at the table of a cafe with a long face and seemingly lost in thought. Didn't seem that happy at all the fella, so the mage drew closer. Upon better sight and closer inspection he notied that the man seemed to be a shinobi, interesting. Oh what now, are we gonna have tea again? Don't you have anything better to do? The voice in his head chimed in. She hadn't been as talkative the last few days as he was used from her, but he didn't pay it much mind. Well, since you don't seem to want to talk to me even when I ask you, I assumed I am free to do what I want, not that you would be able to stop me from it. He replied to the demon in his mind as he approached the man from behind, now blending the going on in his head out. "Hello, sir. I am aware I might not in a place to say this, but I could not help but notice your troubled face. Would you mind if I sat down? I'm a good listener." He asked politely, though it was possible that due to his currently surpressed presence he would startle the man, that tended to happen. With the smile on his face that was barely hidden under the white hood, he made a friendly appearance no matter his approach.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren had heard the other person's blood flow, for that was neither chakra, not aura. And to say the least, it made him more aware of what was going on around him. It only sounded slightly different from that of other people around him. Citizens of Tea, that is.

And it looks as if Ziren had got what he wanted. A man, about his age, walked up and asked to sit down. Ziren nodded, gesturing towards the chair across from him.

"Is it that obvious? That the stress and worry is on my face?"

He took a bite out of his sandwich, and then wiped his hands off with a napkin. "I'm Ziren. Chigokai Ziren. Of the Leaf. What's your name?"

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a smile and a "Thank you." Tatara ma his way around the chair, pulling his long cloak aside to sit on said chair. When Zirens order arrived, he himself waved the waitress over and simply asked for a glass of water, not letting the man on the opposing side of the table out of his eyes. "Well, you certainly seem concerned and I couldn't ignore that, not from someone who seems in prime condition, not an ninja, athough if you are hurt I could tend to that. It is probably hard to tell, but I am a doctor and if you are in trouble, you can tell me everything and I will keep my mouth closed, trying to help you. That's the kind of guy I am." He stopped for a moment, still smiling at Ziren. It was hard what the sand nin was thinking, but from his bloodflow it was easy to tell that he didn't lie. He continued on. "But let me introduce myself, Ziren of the leaf. My name is Tatara, I do not come from a well known or especialy distinguished family and yet I am a ninja from the country of sand." He pulled out a headband out of the depths of his coat and showed it to Ziren. While waiting on his answer, the demon in his head started to talk again. I hope this is worth it, maybe I should take a nap, afterall the biggest problem is probably touble with his girlfriend or that he upset his friend. Although he is cute enough. I'm sure he could entertain me for a while. Tatara didn't actually know what to respond on that and she added on to it. Oh, but don't worry, you're still my favorite. Dammit, she actually sounded like she was trying to seduce him.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Nice to meet you Tatara. " He brought his hand up for him to shake.

From what Tatara had said, about him being concerned and he wanted to help, Ziren didn't know where to start. There were so many things that was happening that he had to deal with. But there were two things. That weighed on him the most.

"So I'm going to be a father. I know. I know. It doesn't seem like a lot of trouble, but there is also something else. I have a brother. Who has been wanting me dead since the day I was born. He hired a mercenary to kill my parents when I was born. I've live a life of traveling around the world, until I was picked up by the Leaf. A few years later, I met my brother for the first time. He told me of what he did. And that he wants me dead. I don't fear death. But I do fear for what he will do to those I care for."

Ziren stopped. This was the very first person out of the Leaf he had told. He then asked Tatara a question, "How far would you go to protect the ones you love, care for. To keep your village protected. Even if that very threat was your own blood relative?"

Depending on his answer, he might also be the very first person to see Ziren do whatever he is thinking in his head.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara hesitated a moment, shaking hands was something he hadn't thought of and he was careful around touching strangers, but he didn't expect Ziren to have anything on his mind, so he extended his own hand and replied shaking it with Ziren's. The concern on the others face didn't let up as seemed to think about what to tell the doctor, but when he did it came all at once. Tatara nodded his head listening to hat the ninja had to say. He felt more happiness for the man then worry, as a birth was something beautiful, but his questions coud be answered easily in Tatara's mind. "First, let me congratulate on your future baby. Let me tell you I have helped on a few births already and I've seen quite a few families with their babies up close. It is a grand thing that changes your life, you need to be prepared to take care of a little baby, which is not gonna be eay by any means. But past all that, it is still a wonderful thing and I wish the best to you and your family." He put his hands together for a moment as if he as praying for their safety before continuing. "As for your actual problem, I think the answer is easy. You should stop your brother by any means possible. I don't specifically know his reasons, but he doesn't seem to do this out of anything righteous. And even if he had a reason for it, killing is in my opinion never the best way to handle something. If he is a threat, he has to be stopped. He got your parents kiled, no? That alone should be enough for you to be determined in stopping him. I am usually not a friend of fights and death, but stop him. To expand on that, your baby is gonna be your own blood, you actually care for it. Do you want it to get in danger because you couldn't stop your brother? How about its mother?" He looked at Zirens intently while repeating. "So again, you have all reasons to stop him." Tatara then leaned back as he had something on topic he wanted to ask aswell. "But the fact that you are here and have to ask about this, suggests that there is something conecting you to your brother. Do you still love him as a family member?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren smiled as Tatara congratulated him. He was happy that even a stranger was here to support him. But he needed to know what to do about keeping the woman he loves, the child that he will soon have, and the rest of the village safe.

And then Tatara went on to talk about what Ziren needs to do with his brother. He knew that he wanted to kill his brother. But what he had in mind, was to also do something entirely crazy too.

"Thank you. I know what I want to do now." Ziren got up, walking away. He didn't know if Tatara would follow him or not. But once he was in an alleyway he made some hand seals. The justsu that he was doing was forbidden. It was bad. But Ziren wants to use this power for good. To keep the Leaf and all those he loves and cares for safe.

He put his hand on his right side, near his ribcage. Inky black letterings appeared on his skin. 血と犠牲

Blood and Sacrifice. That is what it says. Pain flared in his side as red chakra poured out of his cursed seal before stopping. He made it those words because that is why he has it. To keep others safe.

He could feel his blood starting to thin out. He guessed that this cursed seal has side effects too. He felt woozy, feeling as if he no longer had thick blood.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara was completely dumbfounded when Ziren thanked him and jumped up as if he had an important meeting to attend. What was that? Was that the way leaf ninja took care of business? No he doubted that, he seemed to have more to say then he let on, there was something he didn't wanna tell. Tatara downed his glass of Water and left enough money pay and a tip before going after Ziren. He knew where the man went but kept his distance, couldn't wait much longr though when he sensed a change in a certain persons aura. He could now easily tel things like these as his was special aswell and he was practicing detecting chakra flow.

The sand-nin entered the hallway only to see Ziren a few steps away from him. Clearly audible he spoke. "I'm not sure what you are playing at, but I am worried you are doing the wrong thing with your approach. Whatever you did to change your chakra like this, you shoud reverse it, or get someone to monitor it. Afterall I don't want you to turrn out like I did." With that the surroundings slowly felt different, the air felt heavy as if it was trying to pull Ziren down, he would also feel a slight feeling of nausea. "I am sure you can feel it, being around me feels like this if I don't surpress this aura. Coming closer to me will only make it worse, so a few meters distance is necessary unless you want to show me what you just ate." Tatara also pulled his hood down, exposing his face. He let his arms hang down in a relaxed manner before speaking again. "There is also this." And with that his skin began to pale, his eyes turned almost completely black and a pair of horns starte to protrude from his head. "This is not to scare you, but to warn you. I am lucky enough to be in control of my power, just don't do anything you could regret." With those words he turned back to his normal self, pulling his hood up. He now spoke as if nothing had happened. "I thank you for listening to my ramblings Ziren of the leaf, I'll make sure to remember you." He surpressed his demonic aura again and turned to leave.

[Used 'Form of the Demon' --- Topic left unless stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard the blood flow of Tatara after he finally took focus again, he felt different. Like, he has more if a handle on his blood lust, in a sense. But not in a right way. Like he wanted blood. Moreso, he wanted the blood if his brother.

He got up, painfully, as he listened to the Sand Ninja's words. "Don't worry about me. I'll keep it in check. You did say for me to stop my brother at any means possible. So I will. I'm not weak willed, like others are, to succumb to cursed seals. I won't let it corrupt me like it has so many others. But I appreciate your concern."

He turned to Tatara, who let his own hood down. Any normal person would have been afraid of what they saw. But Ziren was used to it. He has seen people die, faced off against a rogue ninja, and has dealt with Maru, numerous times, a human puppet that is also having demonic ancestry with him.

"If you can learn to use powers that are meant to hurt, and use them for good. Then I can use what I now have, and keep all who I care about safe. I will assure you that."

With that said, he nodded to the last thing Tatara had said, and left.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back