Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just trying to figure these things (PM to Enter)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was something that he was often aware that would happen eventually... He would finally get a break from his busy work schedule to work himself to get a bite to eat. Instead of the instant Ramen he'd eat between teaching and missions. It was late in the afternoon, but the grills and hibachi were just getting turned up. Sipping on a drink as he would work himself down a strip. Dressed still in his jumpsuit from the gym class he taught today, he hadnt even thought of going on yet. If he did he'd likely just lay down and wake up the next morning.

This time... he was going to sit down maybe hit the spas and relax. Maybe he could meet some new faces today. Who knew though he wanted to do something different. Something came about though, the smell of Barbecue caught his nose. And he'd tilt his head and feel the growling in the depths of his stomach. 'Guess thats what I'm hungry for...', his sense of the earth around him gave him some sort of sensory but it wasnt enough for quick movements.

That was just foreshadowing...

Oh well, he'd sit down and prep himself to begin ordering... But?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If getting thrown out of restaurants was an art our young trouble maker would be considered the Picasso, Monet, and Rockwell of these lands. Barbecue was so much better when it was free, unfortunately it wasn't free and while she had plenty of yen to pay for her meal she simply chose not to, not out of a sentiment of civil disobedience, more because she was just a sack of shit. Her left hand held four pork skewers, two between her pointer and middle finger and two between her ring and small fingers. Her right hand was occupied pressed against her back as a surly cook locked her arm giving her a good push out the back door, clearly the man was unaware that she was a Kunoichi, though that mistake could be easily made as she wore no Hitai-Ate. Yells could be heard from the other side of the door of the man clearly bitching about the young girl who decided to take the skewers from the kitchen as if they were her own, surprisingly the man decided to avoid getting the guard involved which she was somewhat thankful for, she was in no mood for a run today. She was also thankful the cook decided to simply toss her out with some light grabbing, knowing full well that another felonious assault on her record would no doubt land her with a demotion and fine.

Taking one skewer between her lips the young girl took a moment to stretch her right arm which had been pinned to the small of her back for a few seconds, the momentary pain was well worth a free meal even if she had the money to pay for it. She thought of yelling a string of vulgarity at the man through the back door, but once again decided against it as she figured it was in her best interest to avoid angering him further lest he get the guards involved. Devouring the pork from the first skewer Chiyoko walked from the side of the restaurant moving out into the main street, before immediately being rushed by a young girl of five or six her clothes haggard by the streets, flecks of grime dotting her face and hair. "Mrs. spare a Yen?", Two doe eyes stared up at Chiyoko as the child's small hands clasped together awaiting change, wait, change? Chiyoko stood holding enough food for an entire meal, or perhaps two, yet the child stood asking for coin? Chiquita stared down at the young girl through her one good eye, watching as she shivered slightly, "How about some food?<i></i>" she asked taking one of the skewers and offering it to the young girl who quickly clasped it between her hands with a worried smile. "I'm not a' 'posed to take food, Mrs." Upon the young girl's reply Chiyoko gently pressed her hand against the girl's head rustling her matted hair, "Figured as much. Eat it, kid.<i></i>" the child did as commanded though she still looked unsure, the look sat on her face as she tore the skewer apart. Chiyoko removed her hand from the girl's head digging into her coin purse and retrieving a thousand yen bill, the girl looking more shocked now than confused, lowering the bill the young woman attempted to grasp it from her hand though Chiyoko did not let go, instead a firm look sat on her face, "This is yours, understand? Not whoever you're bringing the cash back to.<i></i>" the young girl nodded concealing the bill under her ragged clothing. "Mrs, can you help me?" The young girl asked with twinkles in her eyes hoping for a prospective savior, but she would find none. "No. There are plenty of people and plenty of places that can help you kiddo, but I'm not one of 'em. Get to a home kid, and have a good one.<i></i>"

Her right hand dug deeply into her pocket as the young woman retrieved her favorite habit, sparking a cigarette as the other two skewers still rested between her fingers as she began to walk through the streets. For a brief moment she thought of returning to the girl, but the thought soon passed as she remembered she was no savior.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
...Watching the ordeal go on as she came up he'd begin ordering his food but without a second guess to his own thought, he started to motion to the hibachi, that he'd be paying for this woma-... girl's food. Maybe he can make a friend. Maybe this would be a chance to think about something other than his job, though then again he always seemed to work things out to think about his job anyways... Eh. Nodding to himself more this would be something that he wanted to do... it'd help him get his mind off things... he had a mission that was making him antsy. Maybe he would get over the jitters. . .

"Sometimes thats all you can do... because they are stuck in their that lifestyle. . . Though, If you see her again, be sure to track her and eliminate the person or people controlling her and whomever else they are doing that to.", he'd turn and smile to Chiyoko as she lit her cigarette, he'd pat the seat next to himself. "Come come. Its on me.", he'd smile. It was genuine. She might even recognize him from the Academy. He taught alot... when he wasnt doing missions and ANBU Work. 'Damn paperwork...'

HOpefully this would be a nice change of pace from what she just dealt with. Maybe this would be a change of scenery for her as well? Who knew. Who knew~!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young woman paused for a moment as someone commented on her dealing with the vagabond, though he sounded sympathetic enough until he began mentioning eliminating whoever was running the little girl as if it would help. Ultimately there would be more people to come and take advantage of the likes of that little girl, such was they way of life. Her eye traced over the young man who had began to strike a conversation with her, fair skinned with obvious muscle tone, dark red eyes, and mussed dark hair. She guessed him to be in his early twenties and from the way he spoke A Shinobi of some capacity or other. It was safe to say he wasn't exactly unattractive, though his statements on eliminating men had already turned her away from the man, not that there could have been anything to begin with due to the age difference. Drawing on her cigarette Chiyoko contemplated his offer of sitting, she had already eaten a bit and was fairly uninterested in having someone pay for her meals when she could easily do so herself if she chose, but the man did seem interesting if anything, what could it hurt? Briefly she dusted off her v-neck which slightly exposed the ink that adorned her upper chest, then her dark dungarees making sure she was clean from the grime of the alley before sitting next to the man.

Drawing on her cigarette once again she slid next to the man, "Wouldn't do any good.<i></i>" she remarked thinking of what he had said moments before about helping the girl, "There'd be more people to take their place, what she needs is to get to a shelter and get in school. Sad part is there's a nine in ten chance she doesn't, five years from now she'll probably still be out here working.<i></i>" taking another skewer from between her fingers Chiyoko ate the kebab in one motion leaving one skewer remaining. Nimbly she managed to scratch at her eye-patch while managing not to burn herself with the joe that sat lit between her fingers. "So, guess you're a Shinobi too? How about I buy YOU a drink, instead. Not too big on people buying me things.<i></i>" Regardless of his answer she decided on having one as well, there was nothing quite like not having a legal drinking age in the village and if he chose not to drink his it would leave her with a refill. "Two Kurogomajōchū.<i></i>" She requested raising a couple of fingers and watching the man scamper off to see if they had any alcohol outside of Sake and biiru to begin with. To her surprise the man promptly returned with the drinks, prompting her to quickly slap the Yen down for payment.

[Inactivity exit circa 9/20]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back