Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kage Sousha [academy student]

Sousha Kage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Kage Sousha

Character's physical description: He is dark haired, 1.50 m tall, his eyes are light grey,some might mistake him as blind. his weight is 45kg, he is light skinned, but not pale tough. he is relatavly skinny, he usually wears a dark set of clothes, a light shirt and loose pants. he had a necklace with an unknown symbol his grandfather gave him.

Personalty:
He was a quiet child, not a shy one, he just wasn't interested much in the people around him. he was intelligent, and he always knew what he has to say and when. Though he was intelligent he wasn't the best student known to man kind, but don't mistake him as lazy, he was investing himself in the things that were interesting him, never fully understanding why he has to learn things that are dull and empty of meaning. some would say he was a child with an ancient soul dwelling inside him.

History:
He was raised in a simple, loving family. They were not rich but they never had the need to, they always had a roof above their head and food on their table and that was enough. Though some might say he didn't like people, he loved and respected his parents. His mother was loving and supporting and his father was a quiet, honorable man, and always was teaching his sons lessons about life. He believed that the best way to show his love to his children wasn't by hugs and sweet words (which were provided by their mother) but by passing on knowledge to them. and that is why every day he was taking his children to the fields of the village while telling them stories and training with them. His brother, not surprisingly, was the absolute opposite of him, bright haired, outgoing, and physically strong. though they were two opposites there was no way of separating them, they were always together, driving half of the village mad with their pranks. his brother,Hikari, also had a necklace their grandfather gave him, though while in the center of kage's necklace there was a sapphire in the center of his brothers necklace was a ruby. As a student, he invested a lot of his time in genjutsu, and didn't understand why he has to learn taijutsu (which of course, his brother was excellent at), his belief was that when you control the mind, the amount of physical strength has no meaning. In the academy, he wasn't too popular, but, because of his personality, he never cared anyway. His brother tried to make him more popular, and could not understand why Kage is not making any friends. though Hikari tried his best Kage avoided social events and was always saying that he would rather go for a walk on his own or go to the neighbors farm to spill oil on the pigs, open the gate and watch as Guro, the farmer, chases the pigs and trying to catch them. In many cases they ended up doing exactly that.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
If your given name is 'Kage' and your Family name is 'Sousha' I would only let you know that normal<i></i> site code is to have last name first. And first name Last. And you may request a name change -here- Otherwise... Welcome aboard!
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Inu Endo]
[Haruka]
[Yukata Souji]
[Keita]
[Senshi Megami]
[Namikaze Shin]
[Kamaru]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back