Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kajiya Family ninja weapons shop [open]

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was so hot there and the smell of raw metal and coal filled the air. Kajiya Tsuyoidesu and her father were hard at work making lots of great ninja tools for the village and for people to buy. She looked out side noting that it was med day, and realized that she hadn't spent any time doing her ninja training. Realizing this she quickly jumped up and began to run outside. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING TSUYOIDESU!!!!!" Her father yells out. She completely ignores him and grabs her ninja tools and her sandals and goes out the door.

Wants outside she goes behind the house where there is enough space for to do some small training. She stands up one of the large logs that her father usually cuts and uses it as a means to practice her taijutsu. With the logs wait it stands almost completely stationary as she punches and kicks it as hard as she can. She takes a fighting stance then rapidly kicks the tree. When she does this she feels a sharp pain shoot up through her legs. She looks down at a small bruise on her shin. Her scrawny arms and legs makes her skin bruise easily but she carries on.

It's not long before she graves a few of the dulled tools that her father has laying around and uses them to practice her ninja tool use. She does rather well, letting her hands get used to the clothe wrap on the dull tools. By this time it is night and she slowly walks back into the house to relax after the training. But her father quickly yells at her to go back to fanning the fire. She groans loudly and lazily walks over to the fire and begins to fan.

[OOC MFT WC: 284]

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a rather cloudy day today in Iwagakure, I’m found outside of my house in the backyard doing some simple taijutsu training. I lunge in the air and spin quickly, sticking my leg out to strike the large tree in my backyard. The sharp stink of the blunt wood hitting my still soft, untrained shins, ripples through my entire leg. I drop down to the ground holding my leg as I do. Damn that hurt. I say to myself quietly before standing up again. To give my leg a little break I start to do some pushups, I lie down and try to lift myself up. I’m only able to do one really good one until I can’t pick myself up. After spending so much time trying to do just one push up I hear the sounds of my father coming outside. “You came to watch me train!?” I say excitedly. He simply groans and sits down on the wooden ledge of my house cross legged. He folds his arms and looks at me sternly. I stand up quickly and take a fighting stance. I kick the tree twice before I go for a spinning round house and fall straight on my butt. He groans again and I try to ignore him. I stand back up quickly and try to do the same thing, but before I could even make it to spin around I trip falling forward at hit my head on the tree. I fall to the ground and I feel my father’s disappointment wash over me. I hold my head and look down at the ground trying to keep my eyes away from his. All I hear is the sound of him standing up and going back into his shop. “Don’t worry about working in the shop today…” He says in a low tone as I hear the sliding door close harshly. Soon the light patches of ground become a dark brown as my tears rolled off my cheek. Not long there was a small sound of thunder rolling in the distance, and rain started to fall. The rain started slow, but quickly became a full on pour. I lay there sobbing until I quickly got up, I took a fighting pose and resumed my training.

[OOC: MFT WC:381]

Kajiya Tsuyoidesu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a while since Tsuyoidesu had started at the academy. She was getting into the swing of things and felt that life was looking up. The only thing that was unwavering, was her fathers attitude towards her. She was sitting on the back deck leaning against one of the wooden beams. Her short black hair rested on the strong, soft wood. She held her arms around her to shield herself from the cold night air. She thought about last night about her talk with her father.

"Hey dad! I have been doing really well in my ninja classes, and I think I'm pretty strong now." Tsuyoidesu said to her father from across the table. He sat back in his chair and thought about it. He didn't respond to what she had to say. He just went back to eating. Tsuyoidesu's mother turned to her and placed her gloved hand on Tsuyoidesu's. "It's okay darling. I think that your doing a great job." She smiled at her giving her a gentle tug on the cheek. "So dad do you want to come and watch me train I think you will like it. Trust me I'm actually pretty good now!" Her father ignored her what's again."Why do you hate me!!!" Tsuyoidesu slams her fists down on the table. The room becomes heavy with silence. "I always felt like I was doing something wrong, or that you were mad at me. Now you don't even talk to me. What did I do to make you hate me so much. I can't quite being a ninja that's what I want to do and I...." "Tsuyoidesu you are supposed to be a blacksmith like your father. What I want you to do is to be a strong boy that will follow in your father footsteps. Your mother and I tried so hard to have a child. If I knew it would have turned out like this... I wouldn't have had you......." He gets up from the table and leaves to go back downstairs to the shop. Tsuyoidesu starts to shake, she looks down at the table with a blank expression. Her mother looks at her and reaches out her hand but Tsuyoidesu ignores it. "Can I be excused please?" She gets up and goes outside.

After sitting down for a while Tsuyoidesu stands back up and walks over to her makeshift training area. She takes a fight stance and focuses on her target. This time without wavering she punches and kicks it nocking a few deep dents against the log.

[MFT WC:428]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back