Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kami

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kami said:
Calming Presence - Kami Contract Passive
Those of the Kami contract exude a calming aura, one that enables those they choose to bless with it extraordinary focus. This aura is also capable of giving their allies a burst of willpower when they need it most.

Effect:
- The user and up to three allies gain +3 Genjutsu Save. This does not stack if multiple sources are present.
- The user and all of their attacks are considered Holy.

Cleanse - Kami Contract Dependent Special Move
The nature of healing within the Kami contract is strong. It is enough to even help purge an ally of physical afflictions they have picked up over the course of the battle--without explicitly using a healing jutsu to do so.

Effect: When casting any non-damaging jutsu, the user may select an ally to remove one chosen physical debuff from. (Each level of Called Shot counts as an individual debuff.) Cannot remove more than three debuffs this way per round.

Wings of Hope - Kami Contract Senjutsu
While not all members of the Kami contract are capable of flight, and many others choose not to fly, all of them are capable of deploying wings of pure chakra and light as a shield. This shield radiates pure Holy chakra, warming through all protected by it with healing light.

Effect: Creates a Barrier that has 4,400 HP blocks Genjutsu for up to three targets. While protected, the targets recover 5% of their Max HP/round. If a target other than the User leaves the Barrier, they may return to the Barrier at the cost of 1 AP.

Cost: 3 AP, 2200 CP, 1100 CP/rnd to maintain

Note:
- Senjutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; damage buffs that apply to that subtype increase damage blocked.
- The Senjutsu subtype chosen designates the type of damage the barrier gains DR against, Ninjutsu = Elemental, Taijutsu = Physical, Genjutsu = Illusionary.
- Regardless of subtype chosen, this jutsu is considered Holy. Cursed damage done to it is reduced by 10%, and Spiritual damage increased by 10%.
- Targets recover the HP at the beginning of the next round as long as they have been shielded by the barrier at some point during the round.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Kami"][quote][b]Calming Presence - [i]Kami Contract Passive[/i][/b]
Those of the Kami contract exude a calming aura, one that enables those they choose to bless with it extraordinary focus. This aura is also capable of giving their allies a burst of willpower when they need it most.

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- The user and up to three allies gain +3 Genjutsu Save. This does not stack if multiple sources are present.
- The user and all of their attacks are considered [i][color=blue][glow=blue]Holy[/glow][/color][/i].[/quote]

[quote][b]Cleanse - [i]Kami Contract Dependent Special Move[/i][/b]
The nature of healing within the Kami contract is strong. It is enough to even help purge an ally of physical afflictions they have picked up over the course of the battle--without explicitly using a healing jutsu to do so.

[b]Effect:[/b] When casting any non-damaging jutsu, the user may select an ally to remove one chosen physical debuff from. [i](Each level of Called Shot counts as an individual debuff.)[/i] Cannot remove more than three debuffs this way per round.[/quote]

[quote][B]Wings of Hope - [I]Kami Contract Senjutsu[/I][/B]
While not all members of the Kami contract are capable of flight, and many others choose not to fly, all of them are capable of deploying wings of pure chakra and light as a shield. This shield radiates pure Holy chakra, warming through all protected by it with healing light.

[B]Effect:[/B] Creates a Barrier that has 4,400 HP blocks Genjutsu for up to three targets. While protected, the targets recover 5% of their Max HP/round. If a target other than the User leaves the Barrier, they may return to the Barrier at the cost of 1 AP.

[B]Cost:[/B] 3 AP, 2200 CP, 1100 CP/rnd to maintain

[I]Note:[/I]
- Senjutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; damage buffs that apply to that subtype increase damage blocked.
- The Senjutsu subtype chosen designates the type of damage the barrier gains DR against, Ninjutsu = Elemental, Taijutsu = Physical, Genjutsu = Illusionary.  
- Regardless of subtype chosen, this jutsu is considered [I]Holy[/I]. [I]Cursed[/I] damage done to it is reduced by 10%, and [I]Spiritual[/I] damage increased by 10%.
- Targets recover the HP at the beginning of the next round as long as they have been shielded by the barrier at some point during the round.[/quote][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back