Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kenchi Miki [Missing/Inactive] -> Umeki Rai [Cloud]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umeki Rai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name: Kenchi Miki

Old Character Village: Missing

Old Profile Topic Title: Don't have it. Probably had Kenchi Miki or Miki in it.

Old Training Topic Title: Same as Profile.

Old Dojo Topic Title: Same as Profile.

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information: I don't know know how relevant this is, but way back in the day during the last time I was active, Shikyo (old OCR person) let me Unreboot from Okinawa Miki to Kenchi Miki at the cost of losing my items and rebuying my jutsu. I made it through the process and then never did anything afterwards. It was a very short reactivation period before I was inactive again. Kenchi Miki was still my last character. In other words, I didn't own anything.

New Character Name: Umeki Rai

New Village: Cloud

Link to latest Voucher: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=754&p=8875#p8875

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenchi Miki was inactive at the time of the hack since ~2008, did not complete an OCR in ~2010.
Name: Kenchi Miki
Blood type: O+
Preferred Hand: Right
Village: Nuke
Appearance: Miki is 5 feet tall, and he usually wears casual blue and green clothing. He can usually be found wearing a nice hat resembling that of a mail man.
BL/CA: Recklessness
Class: LsLf

Agility: 299/525
Stamina: 258/525 (288)
Ninjutsu: 201/525
Taijutsu: 405/550 (broken once)
Genjutsu: 162/525
Chakra Control: 200/525

LsLf
HP: (59+lvl) x Stamina
CP: (36+lvl) x Chakra Control

Class Feature: +30% Melee Damage

HP: 20,235 (20,580)
CP: 9,408

AP: 4.75

Abilities
1: Bull's Strength
2: Pugilist
3: Strategy
4: Tekken
5: Weapon Mastery: Unarmed
6: Veteran Grade

Equipment
Headgear [Upper]: Forehead Protector [+70 HP] Christmas Hat [+75 HP]
Headgear [Mid]:
Headgear [Lower]:
Armor 1: Leaf Chunnin Vest [+200 HP, +5 Agility]
Armor 2: Samurai Kimono [+5 Agility]
Hands: Stingers EX
Feet: Combat Boots
Accessory 1:
Accessory 2:
Extra 1:
Extra 2:
Special:

Item Slot 1: Kunai x12
Item Slot 2: Fuuma Shuriken
Item Slot 3: Ninja Wire

Prepared Slot 1: Kunai w/ Exploding Note (Remote)
Prepared Slot 2: Kunai w/ Exploding Note (Remote)
Prepared Slot 3: Kunai w/ Exploding Note (Remote)

Jutsus
Taijutsu
Force Wave
Power Thrust
Windmill Triple Blade
Vicious Wind
Grand Spinning Whirlwind
Anabolic Frenzy
Shadow Dance R3

Ninjutsu
Transformation
Body Switch
Storm Bolt
Speed Boost
Combination Transformation
Inner Earth Reflection Lure
Wind Devil

Genjutsu
Clone
Precision Aim

CA: Recklessness

Dojo said:
1. Pugilist
2. Bull's Strenght
3. Strategy
4. Tekken
5. Veteran's Grade
6. Unarmed Mastery

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Umeki Rai qualifies for inactive, uncapped package:
525 stat points
B-> A rank yen package, 33750 yen

1530 PL before hack

Total available stat points: 2055
Refund: 56762
Total yen: 90512 < 100000 for B rank before hack so refund will be 100000 total
1 jutsu rank up

Paid Umeki Rai:0 on hand + 100000 = 100000

Umeki Rai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Questions before we start: Obviously this new format is not meant to be used as an old site transition. I was here during that transition, but when inactive before creating my OCR. As a result, I'm using this format.

In order to attain A rank, I need to master a certain number of blank jutsu. I can't seem to find the point equivalency chart. I think it was by 2s like 2 for D, 4 for C, etc. I need to use some of my stat points to rank up jutsu since I never did that on the old site, but I don't know how.

Old Character Name: Kenchi Miki
Old Village/Missing: Missing
OCR Type: From Old Site Retirement
Last Known Where-abouts: Cloud Somewhere
Old IC Rank: A-Rank Missing

New Character Name: Umeki Rai
Preferred Username: Umeki Rai
New Village: Cloud
New BL/CA: Void Adept
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]True Duelist[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: 1 Free basic attack per round, +2 Awareness
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu DC, Ranged Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Spell Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Jounin

Character Age: 21

Character's Physical Description: Rai is a somewhat handsome young man with a kind face with dark hair and eyes. His body is very slender, but he possesses a great amount of strength still. Without his shirt, one might think he was underweight because you can see the outline of his ribs. He generally clothes himself in ninja attire consisting of black, baggy sweatpants and a fitted black t-shirt. When doing non-ninja related things, he can be found in a grey or black collared shirt with black slacks. He also does not wear shoes often, wearing them only to occasions where they are necessary. Rai usually has a blank look on his face, and doesn't show his excitement.

Character's Mental Description: On the outside, Rai appears to be a very quiet and asocial. He seems to be a driven person, but he rarely speaks up about his passions and goals. He always stays loyal to those he likes, and is not the type of person to back down from confrontation if necessary. On the inside, Rai burns with competitive spirit and is motivated to be the very best he can be. He doesn't like to harm people, but competition brings out the best of him and he thrives on it. He always prefers to let his actions speak for themselves, and refuses to boast or brag about his own abilities. He tries to make ethical decisions, but sometimes will sacrifice doing the right thing if the outcome is going to be more positive than negative.

Multiple Personality Application: Nope

Character History: Rai was gifted from a young age. As early as 5 years, Rai's father had noticed something special. The young boy had incredible perceptive abilities. It wasn't that he was more intelligent than other boys his age. He was just quicker, able to see actions as if they were happening in slow motion. This resulted in Rai entering the academy at an early age. While there, Rai did little to make friends. He was naturally quiet, and didn't draw any attention to himself. He was never the best in the class, but he was always well above average. His parents were very proud of him, but he knew that his effort wasn't really exceptional. Rai knew that he wasn't giving it his all.

The turning point in his life was during his Chunnin Exam. The exam was essentially just a B rank mission to infiltrate and take down a minor drug lord who was hiding out at one of his hidden labs. Rai was put into a three man squad consisting of a Medic in Training, Anbu in Training, and him, a Main Branch Ninja. Together they took down 99% of the armed guards surrounding the fortress like factory. However, the one you forget is always the most important. The lords personal assistant himself crept up on the group while they were resting and preparing, and jumped the young AiT, striking a fatal blow with his dagger to the boy's neck. Rai reacted quickly and took the man out while the poor Medic tried desperately to heal what could not be healed. The AiT died, but Rai and the medic passed the exam.

After that event, Rai became a recluse, training by himself and not speaking to anyone including his family. During his time away, he decided that it wasn't his fault that the AiT died, but he could have done more to save him had he been a harder worker. He could have been faster. He could have been stronger. During his time away, Rai made peace with himself and vowed to work hard to protect his comrades. No single shinobi was immune to death, not even Rai. It was his job to make sure each and every one of his villagers stayed safe.

Clan Request: Nope

Death/Retirement Thread: Old Site
Old Profile: Same
Old Training: Same
Old Dojo: Same
Old FAQ: Same

Special Usergroups: None

Old Stats:

Agility: 299/525
Stamina: 258/525
Ninjutsu: 201/525
Taijutsu: 405/525
Genjutsu: 162/525
Chakra Control: 200/525

Power Level: 1525

Old OOC Rank: Wasn't around but would have been A with mastered jutsus

Stat Cut: None, +525 actually

New Stats:

Agility: 400
Stamina: 350
Ninjutsu: 210
Taijutsu: 400
Genjutsu: 340
Chakra Control: 350

Power Level: 2050

New OOC Rank: A rank if mastered jutsu are ignored.

Justu Mastery Swaps:
I master jutsu rank up -> Transformation [Mastered]

Name of any Contract you currently own: None

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Nope

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
To rank up jutsus you need to spend training points/stat points.
Costs:
E-Rank: 6 points
D-Rank: 8 points.
C-Rank: 10 points.
B-Rank: 12 points.
A-Rank: 15 points.

Unfortunately you -must- do this if you wish to retain your OOC rank of A. Otherwise you'll be bumped down in rank and thus also in stat caps.

Umeki Rai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, then I will edit my stats and jutsu as follows.

Jutsu Rankups
2 E rank - 12 points
3 D rank - 24
3 C rank - 30
3 B rank - 36

102 stat points total

New Stats
Agility 375/525
Stamina 350/525
Ninjutsu 210/525
Taijutsu 375/525
Genjutsu 315/525
Chakra Control 323/525

Power Level: 1948

Umeki Rai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey guys, I am just posting to bump this (double post so taboo). I think I have been done with this for awhile, and I don't want to miss out on the 100 points of training this week, so I would like to get this approved if there's nothing wrong with it.

Thanks in advanced!

Umeki Rai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I already received my cash payment. I haven't received any yen other than my 100,000 from OCR and 3,500 from one mission. As far as I know I'm not entitled to any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back