Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

KETTLE IS ON [Force Enter]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi walked two feet out of the village, then immediately turned and ran back inwards.

"CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!" The lad shouted from the top of his lungs, bolting through the gates and trying to run back in towards the village. "THE KETTLE HAD WATER." Holding onto the parcel and the medkit because they were, after all, given to him for free, Watashi tried clearing his mind from all of the thoughts racing through his head.

"This is not good, not good." Watashi continued repeating, holding his hands outwards to make sure he didn't trip over anything. It had barely been seconds since he had actually left the village but somehow he had already lost one of his shoes. Stumbling forward, he anxiously looked around for anyone else.

"I completely forgot that the kettle was on and it had water in it! Someone stop it from boiling please!" Watashi begged, hoping that someone, anyone was around. "What am I gonna do if I lose my water!?!"

[OOC: Run time, Half hour (30 minutes) from posting stamp. Half the Time Card approved here.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back