Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kickin' your door down, believe it! [Req. Ayumu]

Mouchou Haya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Would you believe this entire affair starts with (surprise, surprise) a door getting kicked down?

Well, actually, it doesn't. The door got kicked open but stayed quite firmly on it's hinges. Haya was quite determined to make a memorable entrance.

Haya was clad in full assassin's robes, with small patches of padded armor laid on top. What could be seen of his frame suggested that he had recovered quite nicely from his extended nap at the hospital. He wasn't wearing any obvious weapons, although with him that didn't really say too much (he liked a concealed dagger more, despite his personality suggesting otherwise). The boy seemed confident, focused, driven.

Haya marched up to the front desk and waved at the receptionist on duty at the time "Hai! Is the ANBU Commander occupied? I'd like to have a word with... er... whoever it is now. Sorry, haven't had time to catch up too well!" he said in his typical casual tone, displaying a stupidly enthusiastic grin the whole time.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu yawned lightly and rubbed his eyes to clear the blur distracting him from the papers on the desk before him. Of the two offices he was given, this was definitely the more preferable of the two. The office in the Sileo Tempestas was understandably dark being underground, but also a bit depressing given the whole walls of stone and metal aspect. This office had a window, and that alone was an immediate upgrade from the other. In fact, it had a wall of windows which gave him an impressive view of the city below. Of course, it was not on the same level as the Raikage's office, but it was still nice. Now that he was Sennin, he was splitting his time between the two offices. He spent as much time as possible in this office, but if he was needed below there were quick and hidden ways of reaching the Sileo discretely.

A buzz came from the radio on his desk, one which was tuned to the front office so that they could contact him when needed. Usually visitors were not there to see the ANBU Sennin. Anybody that would be looking for him would most likely try at the Sileo, because they were most likey an ANBU. This was, however, where new recruits came to be interviewed. As the secretary informed him that a young man had showed up asking after him, Ayumu had to wonder if that was what the visit was about. "Shall I schedule him for an appointment?" the secretary asked.

"No, send him on up," Ayumu responded while pressing a button on the radio. He released it and leaned back in his desk to wait for the boy to arrive. The door was open, without need for kicking, so Haya could enter as soon as he reached the office. It wasn't too many floors up, nothing a healthy shinobi couldn't handle. Then again, there were elevators, but Ayumu tended to avoid them since a certain incident of a large bird attacking his team with a mounted heavy bolter weapon while they leisurely rode the elevator up. Of course, this information was classified, so nobody else was actually aware of that and as such had no reason to avoid the elevators. Ayumu was busy with some paperwork, but he was looking for an excuse to take a break anyway, so he waited for the visitor.

Mouchou Haya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As soon as he was told he could visit the Sennin, Haya made a mad dash for the stairs. Sure, he could take the elevator up, but he had developed something of an impulse to move ever since he woke up. He had been laying still for years, surely he had to make up for lost time now (plus, running kept one's stamina well-exercised, an important thing for a young shinobi).

As Haya arrived at the office, he noticed the door was open and casually walked in. He took a few seconds to take in the scenery "Heh, the view up here certainly would make paperwork more bearable." he mused before walking over to Ayumu's desk. "I'm Mouchou Haya, I'm afraid I don't quite know who you are, Mask-Sennin. The last time I had any contact with ANBU, Santaru-sama was in charge. I guess that changed." Haya said, extending his hand for Ayumu- regardless if the Sennin took it Haya would pull it back after a few second.

"I'll get to the point, since I'm sure you're a busy man. I want in." Haya said, his tone becoming noticeably more serious.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu watched as Haya walked in, observing as he briefly glanced out the window to see the view. Couldn't blame him for that, it was a nice view. After a moment he continued to Ayumu's desk and introduced himself, referring to Ayumu as Mask-Sennin. Ayumu chuckled slightly at the name, though it was ironic as at the moment he wasn't wearing a mask. For a time he had considered continuing to hide his identity, even as Sennin, but the previous ANBU Sennin had not done so and he saw little true benefit to doing so himself. He brought up Santaru Rin, Ayumu's predecessor before Moro. This was the Sennin Ayumu had joined the branch under. He could still remember his interview with her. Ayumu leaned forward to shake Haya's hand before leaning back in his chair once more. As he suspected, the shinobi was here in hopes of joining ANBU.

"Hmmm. Well, for the record my name is Kogami Ayumu, but I've only just recently come to the title so it's fair that you haven't learned the name yet, I suppose. Well then, let's begin your interview, shall we?" Ayumu said, leaning forward and clasping his hands over his desk. He would begin with the question he always did. It was a general question, but it gave the applicant an opportunity to tell Ayumu what they wanted him to know about themselves. "Tell me a bit about yourself. Your history, fighting style, any bloodline traits... strengths, weaknesses. That sort of thing," Ayumu spoke, passing the torch back to Haya to respond.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back