Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Killer's just got to sand

Munku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name:Munku
Physical Description:Munku looks like a normal kid with
blond hair. He wears an array of pink clothes including ties hoodies and other such items. He has little pink paw shoes. His
skin a pink tan color. He has small muscle that only lead to a two pack. His hands are soft and bonney, but he has claws he can use.
Mental Description:He is pretty corrupt minded. As in a mind that thinks pain is fun, but he is nice to people who are close to him.
He has a harsh record of torturing in his village, but nobody suspects him. He has a slight corrupt mind in this way, it is usual to go torture crazy.
He He stares at people with a cute smile and puffy eyes and by the time the realise that he is the dark kid he is they sneak away from him. He loves pain
in a horrible creepy way.
History:
age 4
Munku was walking out of his school,when a kid yelled at him."stupid fool''.He had taught himself to kill, but never did.
the kid ran at him with a punch. suddenly he felt his hand rush to his defence,"slam!!".His hand was rolling on the floor."ow!" mom help me this kid cut of my arm".I ran at her with a stab in the chest. she blocked."kid"she said"you're pretty good wanna join our family?"."sure".He liked hurting people.

2 hours later

Munku ran into his moms room. He sliced her arm in half with his fingers."sucker".He snuck into the kids room.the kid was sleeping. He sliced off the other hand, Then before the boy could speak he attempted to chop his arm off. He missed and chopped his ear into five pieces.He scurried outside then ran back to his house."Zzzz".He was already asleep.

Age 13

"Wake up munch"A girl said, it was a girl from school she had been in recent stress and mom was a therapist."How are you doing she said". "good "I said
."Will you go on a date with me"?she asked shyly."sure" I said.
She lead me into a restaurant filled with Jonin."How about another place" I said."No"she hissed.I stabbed her with my fingernails in her hip."I am not going in sweetie".
From there on out Munku was a dark being.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
*taps fingers together*

So... we're going to need to do a little leg work on this. Munch isn't the usual japanese name, a cool nickname but certainly not a given name. Eh... secondly a mass murdering student at the start of things is a bit exceptional, you may have your character evolve into a monster archetype just do it as a terms of progression. Thirdly once you've obtained a given name, you will need to change your account name.

Physical description and the mental are fine.

Heh. I feel like I'm reading something out of Chew here, with the name Munch.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
*strokes chin*

We are getting there. You've made the edits, next time just ... when making edits its easier to make a new post so it's easier to track.

Right then. Not to nitpickit, but stabbing a person in a restaurant filled with jounin is going to be noticed by people ... primarily the jounin. Maybe you want to ... roll with the concept of a jounin stopping Munku and realizing he has some combat value? It feels like something that needs some exploration ... or something expanding?

Munku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name:Munku
Physical Description:Munku looks like a normal kid with
blond hair. He wears an array of pink clothes including ties hoodies and other such items. He has little pink paw shoes. His
skin a pink tan color. He has small muscle that only lead to a two pack. His hands are soft and bonney, but he has claws he can use.
Mental Description:He is pretty corrupt minded. As in a mind that thinks pain is fun, but he is nice to people who are close to him.
He has a harsh record of torturing in his village, but nobody suspects him. He has a slight corrupt mind in this way, it is usual to go torture crazy.
He He stares at people with a cute smile and puffy eyes and by the time the realise that he is the dark kid he is they sneak away from him. He loves pain
in a horrible creepy way.
History:
age 4
Munku was walking out of his school,when a kid yelled at him."stupid fool''.He had taught himself to kill, but never did.
the kid ran at him with a punch. suddenly he felt his hand rush to his defence,"slam!!".His hand was rolling on the floor."ow!" mom help me this kid cut of my arm".I ran at her with a stab in the chest. she blocked."kid"she said"you're pretty good wanna join our family?"."sure".He liked hurting people.

2 hours later

Munku ran into his moms room. He sliced her arm in half with his fingers."sucker".He snuck into the kids room.the kid was sleeping. He sliced off the other hand, Then before the boy could speak he attempted to chop his arm off. He missed and chopped his ear into five pieces.He scurried outside then ran back to his house."Zzzz".He was already asleep.

Age 13

"Wake up munch"A girl said, it was a girl from school she had been in recent stress and mom was a therapist."How are you doing she said". "good "I said
."Will you go on a date with me"?she asked shyly."sure" I said.
She lead me into a restaurant filled with Jounin."How about another place" I said."No"she hissed.I stabbed her with my fingernails in her hip."I am not going in sweetie".
He was about to leave when a jounin walked up to him."hey kid you got talent wanna come with me the Ninja school is waiting for a kid like you, a Genin job is what you could need" The Jounin said."uhh sure" he said nervously. For once he wasnt getting blame for hurting others.
From there on out Munku was a dark being.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well... we'll work with this. By the sword of Primus, and by the ancestors you will be superior!

3b577OB.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here

Start Yen: 500

Starting Stats:
Stamina: 5
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0%

We are in the midst of an event, please do take time to check it out here and here!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back