Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kinda in Pain [Private - Katsu]

Hajimeru Jinmei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The day had finally come to an end after what felt like the longest day that there had ever been. It was the same day that Jinmei had completed two student missions: one involved him having to clean up a training ground and the other actually forced him to become a training dummy. So, the flabby child of the Hajimeru clan was now smeared dry blood and odd patches of clear skin. He had finally gotten a bath, thankfully, when he was tossed into the pond by the angry little Genin which is why he had patches of clear skin, for once. Jinmei was kinda thankful that it was nighttime, Iwagakure was so much less busy at night, the streets were empty and that meant the boy from the landfill could roam around without wandering tongues and staggering eyes to hinder him.

Instead of going directly home, Jinmei decided to hold off and spend sometime to himself. He loved his family deeply but there wasn't enough time for him to get some peace and quiet. Although, this felt like a contradiction because a lot of the time Jinmei just feels like needs to be around his family, to be around a loving environment. He would plant his flabby frame on a park bench, a park that was pretty open plan, held green grass, a large pond with life and a few trees dotted around.

A deep sigh would roll out from the cub's mouth - a sigh of relief that the day was done and his bed was only a few miles away. Actually, that wasn't much of a relief, he still had quite a distance to travel and goodness knows only his family would be considerably worried about him. Jinmei was their pride and joy and it was getting quite late. Surely they would understand though, even if he was just a little late home... The cub sat back on the bench, its frame creaking and moaning due to its old age, and rusted body with wooden accents. Jinmei's head fell back as he clasped his hands over his ragged shirt, his flabby belly providing comfort, and with ambitious eyes - he stared up into the night's sky.

"I shouldn't stay here too long..." He would add to himself, mentally taking not that he was just a young boy in a park, at night, by himself.
<i></i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
04wh.jpg

Character Description:
Physical: Katsu stands at 5 feet 9 inches tall, with long straight black hair and a full beard for facial hair. He wears glasses for his hazel eyes and has straight natural teeth. Facial structure is natural and not abnormal in any way. His body is not level, he is shorter on the left side in every aspect and bares a lot of weight on his shorter side. He is in good shape however, but people wouldn't notice that quality in them because they would see the abnormal amount of scars on his body. He has a scar that runs down his spinal cord from a sword that slashed his back from earlier in his life and a scar on his ear from a childhood fight on a playground. But the most revealing scar is the one that is on his lips, as the scar is from a sword that slashed across the lips. In other words, he has a scar from one side of his upper lip to the opposite side on the bottom lip. Clothing all depends and will be described in the roleplay.

Mental: Overall, Katsu is deemed a "normal" member of society but he does struggle with some disorders: Obsessive–compulsive and bipolar. He isn't exactly the happiest person in the world. He tends to be a pessimistic on various issues and also believes the way to resolve an issue is to fight it out. It doesn't help he also has Xyrophobia(Fear of razors), Taphephobia(Fear of being buried alive or of cemeteries), Phasmophobia(Fear of ghosts), Thanatophobia(Fear of death or dying), Acrophobia(Fear of heights) and Merinthophobia(Fear of being bound or tied up).

NOTE: He looks exactly like the picture and then just add what I described here for appearance :D

The night was finally setting in and the busy daily noise of life was slowly vanishing as crickets were beginning their chirping and the doors of the Academy were being closed and locked by Katsu. It was strange what had occurred a few nights earlier when he had finally encountered the culprit behind his attempted murder and had let the man know about it with his own death occurring instead of Katsu's. Surprisingly though, why did his two bodyguards just throw him to the lion to be torn apart and then decided to join Katsu? It was all so weird still; then they decided to imprint a seal on Katsu that made him go ballistic and scream in agony. Yet, they stood right at his side in all the pain...it didn't make any sense at all. But, at least he had two allies in the village that he knew of and they had begun the preparations to building a spot for all of them to relax and take a load off from their daily hardships. Would there be another tonight?

Who really knew, do I look like I can control what will happen? Anyways, he began to leave the Academy and decided to take a different path home tonight. It was peaceful out to say the least, but as he continued to walk he noticed a kid sitting on a park bench alone near the pond seemingly lost in thought and looking not exactly the best dressed or cleanest to say the least. It didn't matter though because a kid is a kid, a human is a human, regardless of how they look. So, he approached the kid with a smile on his face and said: "What are you doing out here at night by yourself? And did something happen to you, because you look really badly bruised up and look a little bit swollen."

[OOC: Lame entrance post is lame, I suck at entrance posts]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Apparently i have a huge writers block and i haven't even noticed it. Sorry about that]

Night time wasn't exactly the most enjoyed time in Iwa. After all the entire village could get quite dark as soon as the sun went down, maybe it was due to the positioning or it was just normal. As somebody who had spent her entire life in the village she really didn't know the answer to that. It was at times like these she did actually leave her shop and go for long walks, clearing her mind of pretty much anything that bothered her. After all what time better to relax than when there was barely anybody there to begin with? That did mean it was quite dangerous, but most dangerous people did avoid her just as everyone else did. It was both a blessing and a curse being of a mixed blood. After all by now she was more than used to it, but that didn't matter.

A sigh escaped Ukas' lips as she made her way along the empty streets and alleys. Not a sound could be heard from all around her, not even a mouse. It really was a relaxing day. Other times she had been at least approached by people at least until they realized who she really was. ' I might need to go out more often if i miss creeps approaching me.' She thought to herself, chuckling quietly.

The young woman turned a corner and couldn't help but notice the lone kid on a bench just to the side. It wasn't rare for academy students to be here, but at this time of night something seemed off. Without even thinking for a second she quickly made her way towards him. At first she was just going to see what the kid was doing, but the closer she got the more she noticed the state in which he was. It was absolutely dreadful. The child was covered in bruises and dried blood. This just wasn't a state in which a kid his age was supposed to be. What had happened to him?

Uka quickened her step and prepared to say something, but somebody managed to do so before her. She had been so absorbed in the state of Jinmei that she hadn't actually noticed Katsu approaching from the opposite side. "Are you okay?"<i></i> She addressed Jinmei as she took her hood off and quickly sat down next to him. Her expression had shifted quite quickly into one of pure worry. Whether or not the kid had recognized her hadn't even crossed her mind for even a second let alone anything else. "My name is Uka and i'm a medical ninja. Could you tell me if there is anywhere in particular you feel pain?"<i></i> The medic quickly asked, scrambling to take her gloves off....

[MFT]

Hajimeru Jinmei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The only people who ever really showed any compassion towards Jinmei was indeed his parents, the twenty plus roadshow of homeless. Often he was faced with the judgmental and sharp stares of others, who looked down on him due to his dirty appearance. He never really minded, it was all part of being human, to have the immediate and unbiased judgement towards someone that you have no idea about - we all do it to some degree. So you can imagine Jinmei's surprise when not one but two strangers voiced their concern for the little, dirty cub. He would smile at the first man, adjusting his head and reaffirming a suitable posture. Although there was a small part of him that felt uneasy, weak and vulnerable to be out this late at night with none he trusted around him for protection, or comfort.

The man who approached seemed well dressed, quite tall, and growing a healthy beard. He didn't look too strange, or nasty for that matter. The man asked why Jinmei was sitting here, by himself, and covered in injuries. The cub struggle to shift the words from his mouth out into the air, "I was on a mission..." He added shyly, still holding a smile despite the nipping and burning of the pain. "I think the Genin needed some practice or something, but I'm not sure..." Jinmei's smile became flustered and embarrassed. The cub would then look past the man, noticing another who approached the dirty child clothed in rags and an aura of smells that were not pleasing to the senses.

This second person, a woman, seemed elegant in her stride as she moved towards the boy with such haste. She seemed to genuinely care for a stranger, something that Jinmei found alien and awkward - who would care for a landfill rat? The boy looked at the woman, continued his smile, and nodded his head. "I'm just a little sore." He said politely, looking between the two characters with a smile. The woman would then introduce herself as Uka, a medical shinobi, something that made Jinmei feel at ease because she identified herself and he trusted her, immediately. "It's nice to meet you Uka. I'm Jinmei." He would extend his hand, the dirtied and bloody paw, for the woman to accept or deny. This was a greeting taught to him by his fathers and mothers. Jinmei would, if his handshake was accepted or denied, go on to offer his paw to the male stranger.

"Pain? My head really hurts, I feel kinda dizzy and my skin burns..." Jinmei identified a possible concussion, and several wounds on his arms and face that needed tending too.
<i></i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before the young male could say anything in reply to Katsu, another figure appeared from the other entrance to the bench dressed in a cloak concealing practically her whole appearance aside from one eye and the strands of hair that would be getting out of the hood she was wearing. She looked very frail compared to the Uchiha Puppet Master, but she still looked much more presentable than the young male they had both approached and addressed their concerns to. But, that didn't matter at all because appearances were just one thing...what really mattered was what was in the inside and if she could fight or not; that matter would be handled at a later time when there wasn't a kid in front of them obviously in pain. He was to say something, but the woman introduced herself as Uka and a Medical shinobi like himself. "Uka? Seems unfamiliar, I swear I saw her or at least heard of her before...but I am blanking so bad right now, ugh." he thought as the little man began to explain what had happened to him, how he was feeling and introduced himself as Jinmei. Very interesting that two people had appeared to him, both vulnerable to being swayed to join his cause; question was this though...would he ask them?

He was going to ask them just that, but the time was not calling for it right now. What mattered right now was the health and well-being of the kid. Sighing, a green aura appeared around his hand and he moved it towards the kid to start the healing process. He saw the hand being extended to him and he said: "I will introduce myself and we can shake hands after I know you are fixed up. Hold still please. And Uka, you can check below his ribs. I will check and heal above that area. Fair enough?" He then moved his hand to the kid's forehead and began the healing process. If allowed, he would begin as stated at the forehead and slowly progress down the body of the boy till he got near the ribs completing his portion of the healing. He then would sit down in front of Uka and Jinmei and begin his introduction.

"My name is Katsu, Medical shinobi and Puppet Master."

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Uka carefully listened to what Jinmei was saying, taking small mental notes of it all. When looking at injuries of any sort it was important to know how and when it happened so that she could at least have a general idea what could have happened and how far along it could be. 'So he was on a missions, but what sort of missions is it that leaves a kid looking like this? And what does that have to do with gennin practice?' Her attempts to piece things together weren't exactly proving very fruitful, so she soon gave up on that and focused more on treating him.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance Jinmei. Now try to stay still okay?"<i></i> The medic replied and nodded at her fellow colleague at the same time. She quickly ran through a set of handseals and her gloveless left hand began glowing with a soft green light. A very sharp pain hit her in her temples, but Uka ignored in. She slowly ran it over his chest and abdomen, where most of the damage seemed to have been focused. Thankfully it didn't seem like he had actually had any of his ribs broken, but they were rather heavily bruised. Really what sort of monster would do this to a kid?

After what seemed like a long few minutes the glow disappeared just as it had appeared. "That should help, but do you feel any pain in particular anywhere? And if you do what type of pain is it - sharp, throbbing or dull?"<i></i> The woman asked as she pulled away from him ever so slightly, leaving enough room for Katsu to finish his work up. After all the treatment on head wounds did take longer as it was more delicate. As soon as they both had finished their work she would put her gloves back on and lean back in the bench. " A pleasure to meet you as well Katsu, but I'm pretty sure we both have one question in mind here - what exactly happened to you Jinmei? This isn't a state a boy your age should be in.Rather a state nobody should be in at all."<i></i>

Hajimeru Jinmei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jinmei hadn't ever experienced medical shinobi, and their powers before. He had only really heard about them in passing conversation or from the ragged books, bound by leather or some kind of skin-like material that contained some knowledge on medicine. Regardless, that didn't matter, Jinmei was just absorbed by the two shinobi. So much so that he even forgot to reply back to Katsu and Uka.

First of all, Katsu, the stranger who seemed quite menacing in the wrong light introduced himself as some form of puppet master, ontop of being a medical shinobi. Jinmei squinted his eyes and stared at the man awkwardly, confused by what a "puppet master" was and if that meant anything significant to being a shinobi. The only thoughts the young cub had was the thoughts of puppeteers would put their hands up a hand-crafted puppet and mimic movement, personality and life. "You, uh, are a puppet master?" Jinmei would chuckle innocently, consumed by the thought of this bulking, scary looking man entertaining children at small-time parties with his expertise.

Uka seemed the warmest of the two, without a doubt, but maybe that was part of her feminine charm. Her motherly aura, even. Uka asked Jinmei to remain still as she worked her magic, quite literally, and summoned a ghost of green around her hands; placing the inviting glow against several areas of the cub's body, to which he could only but sigh with a great release. The combined healing performance of the two shinobi made the boy's body tingle with life; rejuvenation. "It's just kinda dull pains I have in my head mostly... I'm used to the other kinda pains, really." Jinmei said loosely, "I got sick quite a lot when I was younger and we couldn't afford any medication, my mothers and fathers told me that they were all worried for my health, but I got through it apparently. Ever since then I've kinda always felt a little pain in my body." He would smile, innocently, again.

After all was done, the techniques dispersed and Jinmei was left feeling fresher than he had ever felt - even after his annual bath. Although, Uka would go on to enquire about how he got into such a state, an unacceptable state by anyones standards. "I was on a mission, a Genin needed a training partner and I wanted to make some money... I'm going to use it to buy dinner for my mothers and fathers." He explained, the desire to please his entourage of twenty plus mothers and fathers was overwhelming as they had already done so much for him.

"I'm flabby though, I can take it." Jinmei grinned bravely with dried veins of blood on his face at both Katsu and Uka.
<i></i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the finishing touches from Uka, Katsu smiled at her and Jinmei as a raise of concern could be heard from the kunochi's voice that did prompt a response. However, the little chubby boy started talking before Katsu could get something out and just made the Puppet Master chuckle to himself a little. One thing was for sure, Jinmei was a fighter willing to be practically a training dummy for a Genin to earn a little bit of money to support his mothers and fathers. Wait, exactly what did he mean mothers and fathers? Did he have more than one mom and dad? That question would need to be asked later. For now, it was time to listen to Jinmei some more and get more out of the child. He did question Katsu on the term "puppet master," which prompted another chuckle from the Uchiha. But, that chuckle quickly vanished with the medical condition described to him and the fact that he was now letting the sight of this poor kid being beat up for a simple pay. It was like a prostitute letting her body be practically molested to earn a simple pay. Katsu saw the smirk from Jinmei as he finished and tried to smirk but was more concerned about the kid.

Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and then began to reply calmly to the two: "Jinmei, it is nice and all that you wanted to help out your family. But, you really shouldn't be using your body like that to earn some pay. This country has plenty of jobs for a boy of your age like washing dishes, doing garbage, or doing a mission like finding someone's animal. You should NOT be throwing your body to people to use as training dummies. As for your pains and family, let me offer you a proposal." He opened his eyes at this point showing his Mangekou Sharingan as he continued. "Join me, Jinmei. I mean as my student. Leave your family and join me. I will relieve you of all your pain and suffering physically, mentally, emotionally, and psychologically. As for your family, I will give them xxxx yen a month to help them for taking you from them to train an make stronger..."

He then turned his gaze from him to the adorable Uka. "Uka, I know that name. You are the one that is treated like shit from everyone because your dad is an Iwa and your mother is from Maruishi. I know how it feels to be treated like shit by people, my parents did it to me all the time till I moved out. But, like Jinmei, I will offer you the same thing. Join me, Uka. We can use our medical powers that right way and show everyone that you and I aren't shit and actually deserve to be treated like damn kings and queens. Jinmei can be a prince, we can show this whole godforsaken country that they are fools and must learn to use their resources wisely. We can use your flower shop, that I have heard things about, as some profit and once my theater is built in Iwa, we will have more money coming in to support us three." He then closed his eyes again and said: "So...what do you two think? Do you accept or deny?"

[MFT:561]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
" Indeed. There are many more ways to make a living than that. In fact I would be happy to hire you to work at my shop if you'd like."<i></i> Uka said with a smile as she wiped a drop of sweat, which was running down her cheek. She wasn't that great at medical techniques as that wasn't really her area of expertise, but it was enough to get by. It didn't take long for her thoughts to start wandering in all sorts of directions, but she quickly snapped to attention when she heard what her colleague was saying. "Wait a second there."<i></i> She raised a hand in objection. " I perfectly understand taking a student to teach under your wing, but abandoning his family and attempting to bribe him to do so? It isn't the right way to do things."<i></i> Her tone hadn't changed at all, but it was clear that there was some anger behind her words.

"Let me tell you something. Yes the village hasn't treated me greatly sure, however what exactly are you hinting at? You really don't know who I am and I do not appreciate you talking that way."<i></i> Uka began as she quickly stood up and took a step back. 'What exactly is this man saying? I don't even know him and he's saying things like that?" Her mind was struggling to process what exactly was really going on right now. A confession out of the blue like that from someone she barely even know other than the usual Hi or Hello? "I understand your feelings but we don't really know each other at all.... I mean we barely have ever talked and taking someone elses' child is not the right way to do anything at a.all...<i></i> Her cheeks were flush a sight red and her hair had moved to the side from all the commotion, revealing her right, deep-blue eye.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to Uka respond, he nodded his head in agreement at what she was saying to Jinmei and even offering him a job at her flower shop if he would like to take the opportunity. It sounded like everything was coming together perfectly so far for Katsu, but that quickly changed as Uka raised her hand and started to "arguing" or more like question him on his idea. She was fine with taking the kid under his wing, but taking him from his family and bribing him she didn't agree with. Some anger could be felt in our voice as the Hatsuharu man was going to respond and explain, but got cut off before he could say anything by Uka. She then seemed to dislike his words about her family and her face got flushed as she stumbled on her own words in response that seemed like he embarrassed her and confused her from what she was saying to him. Shaking his head in disagreement, he looked at her then Jinmei and then back to her. It was true that his word choice wasn't the best in explaining himself to them, he admitted that, but he needed to give these people better lives than what they already had. He knew how living Hell was like because he did it every single day while living with his parents, and it sucked.

Taking a deep breath in, he smiled at them both as he responded: "Uka, I think you misunderstood what I was saying to you and I take the blame because of my poor word choice. All I was saying is I know the village has been rough on you because of your parents and I was trying to help you out by saying you join me where we can use our medical powers for the truth righteous things. This village doesn't care about you, and they don't care about me. They don't care about Jinmei either. I was just saying that us three join together as teammates and friends, not as a family like I think you took it, Uka. The kings and queens was only because we are older than Jinmei and because the village should be showing royalty to all its people, not just the higher-ups like the Daimyo or the Sennin or our leader. Now, let me rephrase this: Jinmei and Uka, would you like to join me in creating a better world for us three away from this torturing and miserable living and treatment that we have been receiving?"

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking at them both, he smiled and began to walk away with a wave at them. He would look back at them and say if they were interested to seek him out and then he would turn away and began to walk away. It was quick to ask them and somewhat rude as well but he had to do it. He would just wait and see if the bait would catch them or if they were a loss cause for him. There were plenty more fish in the sea to play with if he could get some to bite. But for now, it was time to walk away and see what tomorrow would bring!

[Topic left due to inactivity]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Left due to my own inactivity]
[Sorry about that i haven't really been able to post at all lately]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back