Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kiseki >>> Yume [Leaf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
??? said:
Old Character name: Yumegatari Kiseki

Old Character Village: Leaf

Old Profile Topic Title: How am I supposed to remember all of these? "Yumegatari Kiseki [Milpol Sennin]" maybe or something like that.

Old Training Topic Title: "Just Killing Time"? I feel like I might be mixing up my characters.

Old Dojo Topic Title: My psychic powers tell me there's "Miss. Take" in there, but... yeah not sure.

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information: I'm almost certain that the three topics have Kiseki's name in it. Almost. I do know the links to my training and dojo are in the profile... if that... helps any.

New Character Name: Akegata Yume (username: Yume)

New Village: Leaf

Link to latest Voucher: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=2709#p2709

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stats said:
Agility:600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
CC: 600

Custom Class said:
Hp: (60+lvl) x sta
Cp: (45+lv) x cc
Bonus: +4 Genjutsu DC
High: Genjutsu DC
Avg: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy

Core Ability said:
Tsuchimikado

Abilities said:
Shinobi 101 (Gen)
Illusionist II
Jutsu Mastery
Mind Crush
Solid Style
Frigid Illusion
Concentrated Focus
Jutsu Creator
Clumsiness
Quickdraw
Economiser

[spoilername="Ninjutsu"][E Earth/M] Stone Bullet
[E Earth/Mastered] Gravel Shift
[D Earth/Mastered] Sinkhole Fist
[C Earth/Mastered] Earth Flow Wave
[C Earth/Mastered] Rock Golem
[B Earth/Mastered] Weighted Rock Technique
[B Earth/Mastered] Antlion Sinkhole
[A Earth/Mastered] Earthen Magnitude
[A Earth/Mastered] Petrification
[C Metal/Mastered] Steel Clone
[C Metal/Mastered] Steel Slam
[B Metal/Mastered] Reinforced Wall
[B Metal/Mastered] Density Crush
[A Metal/Mastered] Silver Flash
[A Metal/Mastered] Senbon Coating[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Taijutsu"]None.[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Genjutsu"][3 Gen/Mastered] Hero Syndrome
[3 Gen/Mastered] Insidious Voice
[3 Gen/Mastered] Chilling Aura
[3 Gen/Mastered] Distress
[3 Gen/Mastered] Blinding Flash
[4 Gen/Mastered] Expose Mind
[4 Gen/Mastered] After Image
[4 Gen/Mastered] Phoenix's Embrace
[4 Gen/Mastered] Scream
[5 Gen/Mastered] Crippled
[5 Gen/Mastered] Betrayal
[5 Gen/Mastered] Verse of Darkness
[5 Gen/Mastered] Temple of Nirvana
[6 Gen/Mastered] Tree Binding
[8 Gen/Mastered] Utopia
[8 Gen/Mastered] Mind Shatter[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Equipment"]One: Headset

Two: Kawarimi Target

Three: Stinger EX
Augment: Adamantium

Four: Belt Pouch
Health Pill [3]
Energy Drink [3]

Five: Belt Pouch
Smoke Bomb [4]
Stun Grenade [3]
Searing Mist

Projectile Holster: Death Wheel
Projectile Holster: Exploding Shuriken[/spoilername]

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Profile said:
"Thousands of tiny jewels span across her blue irises, granting her the gift to peer into the otherworld. Usually at night, the girl would wake up with a start. In the very depths of her subconscious were dreams of the past. Yet once her eyes opened, they were wiped from her memory. No, it wasn't her past. They were all someone else's. With a soft groan, she'd rub the sleep out of her eyes even if it was still an ungodly hour of the night. Then she'd sit up from her futon, surrounded by shadowed ghosts. They'd stare at her intently. Unblinkingly. And waiting for freedom."

Statistics
agi 600
sta 600
nin 600
tai 600
gen 600
cc 600

Capped Pts: 45

LVL 20
PL 3600
HP 48000
CP 39000
AP 12

HP: (60+lvl) x sta
CP: (45+lvl) x cc
Bonus: +4 gen dc
High: dc
Avg: eva, save, nin
Low: mel, rgd

*w/ csp purchases

Kiseki: S-Rank - Max. 10 abilities

0. Shinobi 101 (Genjutsu)
1. Illusionist II
2. Jutsu Mastery
3. Mind Crush
4. Solid Style
5. Frigid Illusion
6. Concentrated Focus
7. Jutsu Creator
8. Clumsiness
9. Quickdraw
10. Economiser

Elemental Affinities

Minor: Metal (half mastered),
Major: Lightning, Earth (free minor; half mastered)
Advanced: Gravity, Paper

Equipment

Headset
Kawarimi Target
Stinger EX
Adamantium
Belt Pouch
Health Pill [3]
Energy Drink [3]
Belt Pouch
Smoke Bomb [4]
Stun Grenade [3]
Lullaby Powder
Searing Mist
Death Wheel
Exploding Shuriken

Tsuchimikado
One with the Universe
Steel Curtain
Sanryoukyougan
Iron Will
Kaneton Tags: Alloyed Fangs
Tsuihouton Tag: Exorcism
Kaneton Tag: Iron Coffin
Titanium Body
Tenmeiton Tag: Yin-Yang Barrier
Judgment Gate

Jutsu:
[E Earth/M] Stone Bullet
[E Earth/M] Gravel Shift
[D Earth/M] Sinkhole Fist
[C Earth/M] Earth Flow Wave
[C Earth/M] Rock Golem
[B Earth/M] Weighted Rock Technique
[B Earth/M] Antlion Sinkhole
[A Earth/M] Earthen Magnitude
[A Earth/M] Petrification
[C Metal/M] Steel Clone
[C Metal/M] Steel Slam
[B Metal/M] Reinforced Wall
[B Metal/M] Density Crush
[A Metal/M] Silver Flash
[A Metal/M] Senbon Coating

[3 Gen/M] Hero Syndrome
[3 Gen/M] Insidious Voice
[3 Gen/M] Chilling Aura
[3 Gen/M] Distress
[3 Gen/M] Blinding Flash
[4 Gen/M] Expose Mind
[4 Gen/M] After Image
[4 Gen/M] Phoenix's Embrace
[4 Gen/M] Scream
[5 Gen/M] Crippled
[5 Gen/M] Betrayal
[5 Gen/M] Verse of Darkness
[5 Gen/M] Temple of Nirvana
[6 Gen/M] Tree Binding
[8 Gen/M] Utopia
[8 Gen/M] Mind Shatter

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PL: Fully Capped
PL Gain: Active Returning - 350 Capped Points

Yen Refunded: 223700
Yen Bundle: S Rank/Active - 69000
Total Yen: 292700

Blank Jutsus: 25

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Keblehh~

Old Character Name: Yumegatari Kiseki
Old Village: Leaf
Old Character Class (if you have one): Still Writing [Veteran]
Old BL/CA (if you have one): Tsuchimikado

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Yume

New Character Name: Akegata Yume
New Village: Leaf
New Character Class: Aeons [Veteran]
HP: (60+lvl) x sta
CP: (35+lvl) x cc
Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: Genjutsu DC
Average: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Melee Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Ranged Accuracy

Code:
<u>Aeons [Veteran]</u><br><b>HP:</b> (60+lvl) x stamina<br><b>CP:</b> (35+lvl) x chakra control<br>Class Bonus: Kinjutsu<br><i>High:</i> Genjutsu DC<br><i>Average:</i> Ninjutsu Accuracy, Melee Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save <br><i>Low:</i> Ranged Accuracy
BL/CA: Demonic Ancestry
Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
Before, Yume had a musical talent, where she could have cast illusions and attacks with every note. As her musicality has dwindled down to be a favourite pastime, the focus now directs to a different ability that was always buried within her. During the times she was a medic, she had no substantial healing power. Instead of being the regular medic healing the sick and injured, she took up psychiatry, only because it was the only thing available to her. Then, Yume had a knack of diagnosing psychiatric patients perfectly; somehow knowing exactly what was making them tick at that moment in time. They started off as hunches, some of which others thought were simply flukes. Over time, she began to hear voices. For a short while, it was thought that she was schizophrenic, but it gradually dissolved when she realised it was coming from her clients and the people in her proximity. Finally, when she left the medical field, she became the master of this so-called gift, and became able to switch it on and off at will and selectively 'listen' to certain people. Poor girl had no idea how to make sense about this growing ability. It was only until her village was destroyed by the Red Rain did she toy with the suggestion of demonic blood.

Does she have a demonic form? Who knows~

More in History.

Character Description:
No one would remember her, and even if they did, she had changed a bit too much to be recognised easily. Yume stands at five feet and two inches. Her straight blue black hair now cuts short just past her chin and seems to be stained more black than blue, while her earthy brown eyes gained a spark that never was there in her childhood. Her attire has changed too of course. Vastly different to her casual clothing in her teenage years in her old life, Yume now dresses herself seriously, with some sort of military styled attire in one way or another. However, two signature items remained: the pocky stick that would frequently hang from her lips like a long, thin cigarette, and the crystal flute she was given so long ago, bound to her left hip and sheathed like a katana. Its use nowadays is more for leisure rather than offense.

To the average stranger, Yume is ultimately an enigma. On a shallow level though, her serious appearance is juxtaposed with chronic distraction, dazed eyes and daydreams if she wasn't doing other distracting things like, say, playing with a Rubik's cube. Similar to her childhood, before she had experienced death, Yume has a tendency to spout miscellaneous/irrelevant trivia facts or observations, especially when she is in a conversation about something she dislikes. She does what she likes and likes to go with the flow. Once in a while, she may run into doors and poles from her observable lack of attention just to keep face. If one were to look deeper, she is constantly thinking (and sometimes listening). When the time calls for it, Yume is no longer hesitant to fight or kill, although most times it would be because her life was threatened. It's kill or be killed.

Character History/Kinjutsu: Will add super super soon. I have everything else done except for this, Figured I should just post this for now to speed thing up a bit. I mean like, history isn't that important, right? Ahahaha.. haha... ha?

I'll get it done soon, I promise ._."

Stats:
Power Level: 3600
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra control: 600/600
Capped points: 350

Jutsu Swaps:
[E Earth/M] Stone Bullet
[E Earth/M] Gravel Shift
[D Earth/M] Sinkhole Fist
[C Earth/M] Earth Flow Wave
[C Earth/M] Rock Golem
[B Earth/M] Weighted Rock Technique
[B Earth/M] Antlion Sinkhole
[A Earth/M] Earthen Magnitude
[A Earth/M] Petrification
[C Metal/M] Steel Clone
[C Metal/M] Steel Slam
[B Metal/M] Reinforced Wall
[B Metal/M] Density Crush
[A Metal/M] Silver Flash
[A Metal/M] Senbon Coating

[3 Gen/M] Hero Syndrome
[3 Gen/M] Insidious Voice
[3 Gen/M] Chilling Aura
[3 Gen/M] Distress
[3 Gen/M] Blinding Flash
[4 Gen/M] Expose Mind
[4 Gen/M] After Image
[4 Gen/M] Phoenix's Embrace
[4 Gen/M] Scream
[5 Gen/M] Crippled
[5 Gen/M] Betrayal
[5 Gen/M] Verse of Darkness
[5 Gen/M] Temple of Nirvana
[6 Gen/M] Tree Binding
[8 Gen/M] Utopia
[8 Gen/M] Mind Shatter

You know what, Imma just keep these. Yer. It needs my kinjutsu for it to be valid in battle, but since there isn't any battling yet, what the hey, right? OwO

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Good to go
Village: Good to go
Class: Approved
BL/CA: Demonic Ancestry - Approved
Description: Approved
History: Awaiting
Kinjutsu: Awaiting
Jutsu Swaps: Approved

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Man I'm so lazy. So instead of writing my History/KJ altogether now, I'm just going to write a vague tidbit of history and work on the rest later in Leaf Request UwU

History: Growing up with two typical parents (the mother a musician and the father - shinobi) alongside one older brother, Yume's life was average. Her quiet disposition, however, rose questions on why she ever followed the shinobi path. She was clumsy, not so goal oriented and gave every little bad thing a shrug of the shoulder, brushing it off as just life.

The one thing that shattered her and her nonchalance during childhood, was the sight of death. So-called friends had committed suicide without reason, murder happened before her very eyes. It seemed all too much to bear, to the point that she promptly made the decision herself to resign from shinobihood and followed her mother's footsteps for a while. It still left her a stagnant feeling within the village, as well as claustrophobic. That resulted in the fantastically dumb idea of travelling; getting fresh air. Much to the apprehension of her kin, Yume set off anyway, strictly visiting small agricultural villages free from military presence. One could say the experience changed her for the better. In reality, it did nothing for her trauma.

It was only one fateful meeting that changed it all and the second awakening that made her into what she was now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back