Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Knock knock knocking on Heaven's Door [Requesting Entry]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There is a time for war, a time for peace. A time for love, a time for hate. A time for lies.

And a time for truth.

A storm gathered over the albino’s head as he tentatively walked through the narrow crag towards what he had been told was the village hidden in the Clouds. Kumogakure. The great stone walls, hundreds of meters high loomed dangerously above him, reminding that despite his own self-assurance that he was, for all intents and purposes, nothing. The humility that the mountains gave to an individual was enlightening, thus why his own family village sat perched on the side of another mountain, far away. But this… this was something else.

Dragon’s Tooth Pass.

It was a superb defensive layout, enabling the defenders of Kumogakure to see intruders long before they arrived within striking distance, and even then the sheer walls to either side prevented any easy maneuvering or tactical advantage from the attackers position. As Migoya moved forward he could see the looming gates of the village proper and the alert sentinels at work, and felt a twinge of apprehension.

For he was a wanted man.

A crack of thunder accompanied the blistering cold rain as the storms began to gather more fiercely - a true welcome to the land of lightning it seemed. Migoya pulled up his fur-lined robe in an attempt to keep out the cold. Crimson eyes watched the water cascade down the walls either side of him, knowing that it would be difficult at the best of times to scale such a surface, but now would be nigh impossible. His erstwhile companion, Mikki, hid next to his other ‘pet’, Barry, in a large pocket in his robe, their silence rather odd. Mikki had told him that it was a stupid idea to speak to the people of Kumo rather than sneak in like they had in Suna, but something told Migoya that these people were… different.

He would be right, or he’d be dead.

Migoya approached the main gates, his hands clearly visible and his demeanour one of a person not intending to be hostile. In his pocket he had a passport, and strapped to his back a backpack full of supplies. Standing before the vast gates he stopped, looking for someone to talk to. His gaze rested on one of the gate guards.

“My apologies. May I inquire as to how to gain entry? I have not been here before and do not know the protocol.”

[Requesting Entry]
[WC: 407]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi took a sip from the flask of water that he had brought with him, patting the bag that he kept on top of his lap to stay warm. He was considering heading off for some more tacos but it was really questionable at this point. The lad didn’t know if there were even tacos really out there – every time that he left, there was always something else pulling him back into the village.

First the water, then the Raikage ignoring him, then his chair breaking. All sorts of unfortunate events stemmed from that one crappy Kumo taco that he had eaten the other day. Should he go out and find another one? Was that the correct move here?

As the thunder boomed, Watashi turned his head to face the outside of the gate doors once again. It sounded like there was someone else walking outside of the door and as Watashi got to his feet, pulled out of his thoughts, he suddenly noticed the rain that was pouring down.

Huh,” He muttered to himself, holding the box inside of its little plastic bag above his head to keep the lenses of his sunglasses dry. “I really shouldn’t be out in this rain. What if I got hit by lightning again? Pretty sure that the medical bills would be through the roof. I haven’t heard too much about our med-nin but I bet they’d know how to make a killin’ off of keeping people from dying.

Watashi patted the rain and dust off of his trousers before facing the person that was waiting there outside of the gate. “So what’re you doing in this rain then, Mister?” He asked inquisitively before holding the box out towards him. “Have a pizza! Too bad I’m the only one left in the village to host a party for you. Mind telling me how the tacos are in the lands that you come from?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A child?

Keeping his movements to a minimum, Migoya watched carefully as a young man descended to speak with him, rather than, well, the expected gate guard sort. He was a young man - probably in the academy, or at least it would have been back in Konoha - but some prodigies never really grew up. Heck, Konoha had a murdering girl child as a Sennin for the gods sake.

Moving a littel bit forward to get a better position in case things went sour, Migoya gave the boy a polite bow. “Just a weary traveller hoping to do business here - but right now getting out of the rain and cold is a bit more important”, he said with an amused smile.

The boy then offered pizza, an amusing gesture indeed. Reaching forward Migoya took a slice of the pizza, relishing in its quickly fading warmth. Such food was uncommon where he resided, and to be quite honest it was some time since he had eaten it. Giving the boy a wide smile Migoya responded.

“My thanks! There is nothing like warm pizza on a miserable day. As for Tacos, well, Moon country doesn’t really have too many Tacos - they prefer seafood dishes. Good old battered fish and chips are a favourite in my village.”

Taking a bite Migoya closed his eyes, looking as if he was savouring the flavour but in reality activating a certain medical ninjutsu to purge any likely poisons. He was in hostile territory after all and if Kumogakure guarded its gates with children… well. But something odd was uttered by the boy - something about being the only one in the village. Migoya’s concern level raised, though this wasn't evident on his face.

“Names Migoya. You said there's no-one left in the village? Is there something the matter here? Can I help?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi shrugged, “Come on in then, Mister. I dunno what to tell you about everyone being gone though. It’s like they just up and disappeared!” It was real strange indeed and the lad didn’t exactly know what to make of it.

So he waved his hands around to help him with his talking. “Like you know when you’re walking around town, there’s usually stuff going on, right? You’ve got people eating dango, sparring each other, just hanging out! Recently though I haven’t seen any of that stuff happening! Even that dumb academy barely has classes going on for real shinobi!”

Those super powerful jounin and chunin and the like. Can’t find ‘em anymore, even when I’m looking around! I even started breaking stuff in the Raikage’s office and no one turned up to stop me!” Watashi took a hesitant look around before remembering that he couldn’t actually see. Settling for a real focused listening, he waited for a few seconds before continuing. “Hear that, Mister? It’s the sound of no one!

If it had been a little while ago then whew. I showed up at these gates to greet someone like you a few weeks back and a bunch of people showed up! Some weird old guy, some rich girl, a bunch of other kids to party. Even the Raikage phoned in for it! Today though? It’s dead quiet with no one showing up and peepin’. We’ve even had the chance to get a conversation going!

Watashi grabbed a slice of the pizza too, starting to munch on it, deep in thought. “Dunno if you can help, Mister. Just show me that ‘passport’ thing that I heard the oldy mention. Something real official looking for the record! If that don’t work, I’ll turn around, you can walk back a bit then run through the gate! No one will be the wiser.”

The blind kiddo finished his slice before remembering the keepsakes from the last party and digging around in his pockets. Wiping his hands on his pants, he pulled out a big, oversized shirt with “PIZA PARRTY” written on it with real tacky looking writing. “First though, have this! To celebrate the party! We can just pretend like you didn't mention anything about fish food.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There are no shinobi in the village?!? And could his description of the other people be the refugees from Konoha? A rich lady… Mikasa? And the children….

Now, Migoya was not a nice person and taking advantage of situations like this would be something that would not have been uncommon. But there was something… odd at work here. The most powerful in the village just disappearing? What in the hells could have caused that? If a child could go into the Kage’s office and destroy things, then imagine what someone like he could do.

No - this was a real problem.

His personal worries did not show on his face however, as Migoya took the proffered shirt with a smile. “My thanks. I’ll change into it after a hot bath or something - it’s rather cold here!”

After placing the shirt over his left shoulder, he began patting himself down, eventually plunging his hand into one of the many pockets in his robe, pulling out a black leather book. Inscribed on its surface was a strange black and white symbol - a pen nib. The symbol of Yamigakure - the Village hidden in darkness. He handed the passport over to the young man. Sure - it wasn’t a passport from one of the major villages but it was a legal document from where he came from.

“I think you will find its all there. I guess I’ll hunt down some tacos whilst Im here. Is there anyone official left? The Raikage? A Sennin? Any, well, people in a leadership position that I might need to talk to?”

The passport seemed official, bearing the image of the man handing it over. The questions were posed in a hope that this boy would look (pardon the pun) the passport over quickly, ignoring the very obvious name at the top. The boys mannerisms were strange though, as if he couldn't see properly... perhaps...

Name: Myakashi Migoya
Height: 167 cms
Weight: 55 kgs
Hair: White
Eyes: Red

After showing the passport, and not letting it go, Migoya would take it back and slowly walk into the village proper. “Any suggestions on where the best hotel is? But first - some hot food. Come with me if you want - it’s my shout”.

[OOC: Making an attempt to enter the village unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh god, no, do not eat the tacos. I cannot actually stress that one enough,” Watashi told the guy after hearing his terrible terrible plan. “They’re absolutely terrible – if you are going to bomb this village or something then please take out the tacos too.

Hearing the man trying to show him something in exchange, Watashi figured it was the passport and ‘examined’ the thing closely, nodding occasionally and offering an “Uh huh” or two. If it wasn’t the passport then the kiddo would look like a complete fool but that was a small risk to take in exchange for maybe looking real official-like. Now that the other people were gone, it was his job to make sure that the village was secure! And part of that was going to have to be pretending to read official documents.

That, uhh, looks good to me.” Watashi said to the other man, hoping that it was the passport and not some sorta weird fish dish before pulling out his little stamp. It was a real nice piece that he had picked out. Naohiro said it looked like some sort of lightning bolt and hopefully it actually did. With this being the lightning country and all, this prank might actually be successful! “Now just stamp this on your forehead and we’re good to go!

Watashi handed over the stamp before turning around and starting to walk into the town too. “Leadership positions? I dunno about that one, I haven’t been able to find anyone since either. I went and caused a real big ruckus at one of the Sennin offices but they weren’t there either.” Watashi tried going down the list of people that he knew in his head before shrugging. “I guess it’s time for the Academy Student to rise up now! We’ve got a clan after all so we’ll just say I’m a leader!

The blind lad, satisfied with his new declaration of leadership, started following the cool new guy into the Cloud village, completely forgetting that he had ‘checked the passport’ earlier. “So where are you from again? Any cool stories? And I wouldn’t recommend any hotel at all unless you’re some sort of fat cat who can afford that kind of thing!

[OOC: Not stoppin’ ya. If this works then sure, access granted! Otherwise I'd just do a force entry, not like anyone will stop you. If this is a no-go, Council plz say so. ;)]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"No tacos. Got it." Migoya chuckled, going along with this strange lad who, it seemed, was lonely... disturbingly so. So... if the kid could read he would have noticed where Migoya had come from, and wouldn't need to ask. So the lad was blind... but clearly capable. Perhaps he was just like a certain bound spirit of his - a Hashigaki. A powerful and useful bloodline indeed, and one not to be underestimated. But Migoya had to confirm it...

"Stamp away!", Migoya said cheerfully. Just as the stamp moved towards his forehead he thrust a wriggling Mikki (a small wooden puppet) in the way of the stamp, letting it strike him on the forehead.

I hate you. Mikki muttered into Migoya's mind, as Migoya placed him back into his robe just as quickly. "So - you are an academy student? Hmm... I do hope there is someone in this village able to complete your training. Perhaps members of your clan?" It was deeply concerning if indeed there was a shinobi village without shinobi. If Takeshi ever found out there was only young people here there would be a massacre, which made it more vital that he speak with someone in authority - especially if a Kage summit was being organized.

He was then asked about his travels. Moving through the vast gates Migoya caught a glimpse of the village proper and motioned for the boy to follow him. "Well... Im from Moon Country which is south of here, over the seas. Its a tropical oasis, but has some pretty large mountains. Nothing like this though. Hmm a story... Well, Ive visited the Great Spirit tree in the lands of Fire, communed with trapped demons in a volcano, walked the deserts of Suna and found villages strewn with the dead, scavenged from the village hidden in the Mist. The life of a wanderer is full of interesting experiences, although sharing them with others makes the danger worthwhile. Not to mention the pay."

He kept walking into the village.

"So... given there are no guards, what makes you stay?" It was a pointed question indeed. "I mean... I understand wanting to stay with family, but the opportunity to travel would be rather tempting."

One sliver at a time.

[OOC: Happy to RP here, just want to be able to post in the village at some stage hehe]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi grinned, walking happily with his stamping being successful before turning around to face the visitor. Sure, he might fall, but apparently it was polite or something to look at people when you’re talking with them? He never really got this whole politeness thing, it seemed real boring.

Yeah, I’m an Academy Student. Dunno if I’ll be able to finish my trainings though or something. There haven’t really been shinobi classes at all recently and I can’t find anyone to teach me for the record.” Watashi shrugged, slowing his pace down a little bit to not trip. “And the other guys in my clan are all Academy Students too. Young kids and the like – even some of them have disappeared.

Hearing the visitor walking in a different direction but not saying anything about it made Watashi think that they were just changing direction. And if nothing was said, then it meant that the other guy thought he could see! Mission accomplished, Watashi thought to himself smugly as he turned around and jogged a bit to catch up. I’m the best spy boy there is in town!.

He listened to the other guy’s story, which sounded an awful lot like some sort of strange fairy-tale adventure before thinking a bit about the question at the end. “Huh, that’s a weird one.” Watashi said, cocking his head and thinking. What was actually keeping him in the village? “I mean, that does sound fun and all but I still do have friends here. If most of them disappear though, I might eventually head out to explore those places that you mentioned.

In the end, it’s probably the issue of strength,” Watashi figured, spreading his hands with a bit of a helpless gesture. “I don’t think I’ve got the stamina to walk the deserts of Suna or the ability to talk to trapped demons in a volcano. Heck, half of the time I go to the outer village, I strip and fall down a mountain.

Watashi wondered briefly where the visitor was actually taking him before continuing. “It's just that most of the other people in the village and the guys I’ve seen from outside seem real strong! Mysterious, brooding sort but strong nonetheless! Hate to admit it, but I think even that oldie that I mentioned before was some sort of monster fighting yeehaw. If I’m gonna travel the world, I think I’m going to need more ninja magic that a stone bullet and a dream, y’know?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Migoya chuckled - the boy was amusing, and his simpleness was refreshing. There was no sense of ulterior motives, though such things were entirely possible. It reminded him of a conversation he had had with two young boys back in Konoha. Boys that were now dead.

He nodded towards the kid, not that he would see it, when the lad wisely described the need for more strength before wandering the countryside. "Travelling tends to make one suspicious, and by putting on a face of mystery it tends to stop people making threats and the like. I can put that face on if you like." Migoya chuckled, knowing that this particular face was the true one, not the gentle facade he was currently wearing. "And its wisdom to understand ones limitations. I am sure that when you are ready, the world will call and you will answer."

"I am somewhat concerned though. You say that the shinobi of this village have disappeared? Are they, well, dead or on a mission or... simply gone?" Migoya, long lived as he was, had never heard of such a thing. There were always records, and most importantly guards for villages. To have a village of academy students was worrying. It upset the balance of things, and most importantly would limit the usefulness of this village in his future plans.

And he thought a time-travelling shinobi stuck jumping back and forward was odd.

Migoya would stop walking at this point, stroking his chin in deep thought.

"Hmm. It certainly is not a good scenario for yourself, your friends and the villagers here to be without a protective force. Perhaps, if you want to, I could teach yourself and your friends a few techniques to help defend the village? In return I need a warm place to stay and some good food, as well as some information - perhaps a tour?"

[OOC: Any chance i could have confirmation from Cloud Council/Admin to post in the village?]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi hurriedly started shaking his head with his hands up. “No no, don’t put that weird mystery face on please! It’s hard enough talking with all these strong people, much less with ‘em putting on that weirdness.” It was as though the stronger a shinobi was, the more they liked putting on that whole holier-than-thou façade, and Watashi really didn’t like it. Was it too much to ask them to just not look down on others? Down-punchers, the lot of them!

And I dunno where all of the shinobi have gone either.” Watashi said, shrugging. It was a real strange occurrence after all. Some people seemed like they just vanished, others seemed like they barely ever came out of their homes. “I can’t give you any real sort of definitive answer, but it’s like the population of the village just dropped a ton over night. There’s barely anything happening and almost no shinobi out and about. It’s real weird!

Watashi looked around the duo too a bit, trying to get a feel for if there were any other actual people around, or even guards. Up until now though, it seemed like there really weren’t. It was really strange. From his run-ins with other Kumo shinobi, they really liked sticking their noses into things, especially if it was something as interesting as a Missing Nin entering the village. At the very least, there should have been atleast one Chunin/Jounin sort of person to deny or allow this guy to enter the village.

If people were really trusting the eyes of one blind boy to determine who was a safe visitor and who wasn’t, then the village wasn’t in too good of a place! “If you wanna teach us though, sure Mister! I guess knowing how to protect ourselves ain’t the worst thing! Getting a warm place and good food is gonna be pretty hard though.” Watashi said, scratching the back of his head abashedly. “Hard keeping a warm place in a village that rains this much and most of our hiding spots are outside the village. Guess I could sneak you into a spare classroom at the academy after I show you around!

Being able to make a traveler friend might be pretty cool! If he had the ability to go talk to demons and walk around in the desert then surely he’d have a few tricks up his sleeve! “Maybe I’d even be able to get out of that dumb exam requirement if you taught me and the others! Don’t really see it making sense having to require classes and a teacher if there isn’t anyone left willing to teach, right?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The thought of being smuggled into a shinobi village by an academy student and being hidden in the students academy was amusing, if not outright absurd. This had to go onto his lists of really weird things happening, like people knowing about his plans even though they lived a continent away. Seriously - there was literally no-one of any authority guarding the gates? Perhaps Migoya should just enter in, put on a pointy hat and declare himself Raikage...

"Thats very strange. Perhaps we can figure out what happened to them. I do need to get rid of this pack though..."

Migoya was cold and wet, and carrying a heavy load so it wasn't so strange a request. This kid was a pleasant distraction, and Migoya would keep his word about training him and his friends - after all preparing them for future plans could only be of benefit to him.

"Forgive my manners - I didn't catch your name? How can I refer to my gracious host?" He added with a childish grin. "And let us know what room in the academy you would like to meet. I don't plan on getting lost and training the wrong people..."

"In the meantime, I'll get my bearings and meet you, hmm, at this academy. Im sure someone will be able to direct me there. I need to get out of these wet clothes, warm up a bit, and then I would really appreciate a tour. Shall we meet tomorrow morning?"

Offering the boy a small bow of respect, Migoya would listen to the response, before turning to walk into the village proper.

[OOC: Entering village - Im guessing no one cares hehe. Ill make a new thread for training, though I have no idea how it will work towards your rank hehe. Thanks!]
[Topic Left]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</B></COLOR>Wel-wel Wot's All Dis Den ? ! ?<i></i>

<COLOR color="grey">Musashi was vexed . . . especially when somebody had to point it out to him that some little kid was just allowing anybody into the village. He almost couldn't believe it but he had to because his gate watching buddy alerted him to it while he was on his lunch break. Yup, instead of possibly anybody else doing anything, they looked at Captain Kumogakure to always be the guy to do anything about something concerning the gates. At this point, Musashi might very well need to do more than just ask for a raise, he was going to demand it, and it would start with snatching a hole in the brat that had threatened his streak of perfection.Grabbing his cloak and mask, he ran out of the small hut of sorts and leaped over the wall that kept people from falling off the gates. Oh this kid was going to get an ear . . . eye full!

Livid, pissed, and a whole bunch of other words that he didn't want to even think about, he angrily landed with a soft thud before grabbing his notepad and writing furiously. He might have been too late to stop whatever threat there had already been allowed entrance, but he was going to make an example out of this one while he had his sights on him.
<B>~WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, BECAUSE THINKING SURELY ISN'T IT!~ Writing in all caps was surprisingly exhausting when he thought about it, but he'd hold of the very bright red words for the kid to read before he cocked back his hand to slap the living taste out of the kids mouth. If they kid ducked then another swipe was going to quickly be aimed at his neck, and no matter what would happen after then, Musashi was already in the middle of building a case to have the kid do time for breaking not only the basic rules, but the whole darn rulebook. With one hand poised to change the kids life, the other was sending via Morse code a summons for the Prison Guards to send transport for a new 8 hour guest. There, Musashi would make sure that he was taken care of as a child might, but he'd give him a stern tongue lashing for doing something so stupid.

OOC: Topic entered, Musashi isn't speaking but he's writing.
OOC#2: Reporting Kuru Watashi to the Prison folk for 8 hours of time out for breaking protocol.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sure Mister,” Watashi said happily, continuing to walk down the street with the little bag over his head and the box in hand. “My name’s Watashi! Clan name is Kuru ‘cause we’ve got a real crew deal going on here!

We can meet in, uhhh, the janitor closet of the academy! Closest one to the main entrance – you can’t miss it!” The janitor closet, as it turned out, was a real nice place to hang out in the academy. Free tables, free cleaning supplies and best of all, there was a little rat that would show up from time to time! For Watashi, it was way better than hanging out in some musty classroom.

There’s an empty class that’s just used for storage, but I don’t actually know the room number! I’ll wait around in the closet tomorrow morning and bring a few of the other guys too.” Watashi was glad that he was finally going to be getting some real teachin’ done. With all the brouhaha that his last class had ended in, maybe learning a thing or two proper wouldn’t be too bad.

Especially since that last class hadn’t actually counted as one for the purposes of the exam. Supposedly if you scared off another student and blew stuff up in the classroom, Administration didn’t consider it valuable teaching.

Waving his new friend goodbye, Watashi looked around for a while to find his bearings. The older man had led him to some weird part of town that he had never been in before and he had no clue how he was going to get out. As he turned around, listening for sounds, he heard a thud behind him and a shuffling towards himself. Oh no,

The blind lad turned to listen to whichever new person had come – probably some sort of guard or authority figure – with a few thoughts of his own! Why were they letting him allow people into the village? Were they using him as bait to see if the missing nin was hostile? He wasn’t gonna be some high rank’s dumb canary bird! Watashi led with the line of questioning that he thought was most appropriate.

So, uhh, am I promoted to gate guard now?” He managed before the slap landed on his face and he got knocked to the ground. They didn’t even bother talking to him before attacking him! If it was just a slap then it probably wasn’t some real hostile guy, but the fact that they resorted to police brutality instead of saying anything made it real clear what was going on.

Hiro was right,” Watashi said sullenly, rubbing his cheek. The plastic bag had slightly damped the blow but sights it hurt. “You’re all down-punchers.” The blind boy pawed at the ground a little bit before his hands collided with the half full pizza box and he opened it, dumping the pizza on the ground. He held back his tears as much as possible before getting to his feet, angrily staring towards the direction of his attacker, listening to the rustle of his clothes, the scratching of some writing utensil.

Anything to remember this guy by before whatever happened next. Watashi didn’t plan to stick around for whatever this cop had in mind next. Word on the street was that these cops would kill whoever they didn’t like; if you were someone unimportant and weren’t with them, your life didn’t matter. Watashi wasn’t too sure about the validity of these rumors but he didn’t want to find out either.

The student, satisfied that he had memorized the unique scratching of his pen and pad, dug around in his pockets for the one thing that his parents had always made him carry. He didn’t think he’d ever need it; Watashi knew he was always careful enough. This time he didn’t even deserve it though! There it is, He thought before whipping it out for the cop to see and tossing it at the feet of his arrester.

anbu_suck_it.png

Take it and leave me alone already,” Watashi mumbled, eyes tearing up again before climbing into his pizza box and closing the lid behind him. The book that he had read out to him said they were called Seikon powers or something? He preferred to just call them sike powers, they were fun for messing with people after all. Watashi didn’t care about messing with others now though, he just wanted to go home. “That’s why this town sucks.” He mumbled to himself inside the box, going home.

[OOC: Houdini Card used, purchased here. Cheers Migoya! Was fun roleplaying with you and glad the access granted thing worked!]
[Topic Left]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And just like that the kid was gone, in one of the most random ways possible. A pizza box may have been many things but it certainly wasn't what Musashi would have called a viable escape plan. Worse yet, the kid seemed to be blind, which brought up a whole host of other issues. A person that didn't speak at the gates still had sign language and Morse code. A blind gate guard was just flat out useless if they couldn't so much as see a notebook coming at them. Perhaps the intel needed to be better but equally so, some people were just flat out a liability to the establishment and if they weren't about to do anything about it then they needed to be stopped from actually showing up in the first place. More things to consider, more things to ponder, but for now, he'd allow the kid to run and hide. There would be other times. For a fact, that, he knew of.

OOC: Topic left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back