Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Knock Knock Suna (Requesting Entrance)

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
HOuABcc.jpg

Absentmindedly picking at the stitches on his cheek, Hisao pulled out his flask and took a drink. They have been his way, it seems Sunagakure was their destination, amongst all this sand. His body had gone through more than a few changes lately, and he had decided to find his brothers and end his self-enforced exile. The skin under his arm rippled as the tendrils shifted around what remained of his body.

It’s remarkable how my skin and surface tissue is mostly untouched, just muscles and bone eaten away by this parasite… Shrugging to himself he pulled out his tobacco pouch, Maybe parasite is the wrong word, its more Mutualism than Parasitism, unless its getting something more out of it than I realize. Rolling a smoke, he realized it doesn’t matter anyway, I would have been dead without it, it’s not worth worrying about, and as long as I gain strength from it, I don’t care.

Silently running through some hand symbols, he lit his smoke and moved closer to the intimidating gate of Suna, pushing his ANBU mask up on top of his head and taking a drag. Entering might be an issue, well, not for me, just whoever decides to stop me. He was definitely in Konoha’s Bingo book, which would mean that he would be listed in every village as a Missing-Nin. He had no headband, as he had given it to the Hokage Takeshi when he left Kenshin’s retirement party.

Standing in the open, he took another drag of his smoke, awaiting someone to notice him. I wonder how long it will take the Suna ANBU to notice they have a visitor.

OOC: Requesting Entry please.

WC 276

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kanmuri looked at the dunes of sand that stretched for miles on end past the Sunagakurian Gates. Between his remedial courses, training, ANBU duties, reading, researching, and trying to climb the rank, Kanmuri had lost sight of it all. The beauty of the desert had previously escaped him, but now, sitting on top of the gates, he found it in its most basic, simplistic form. The crystal clear, blue sky allowed the sun to unleash its rays without restraint, and it was those rays that caused the numerous grains of sand to sparkle as beautifully as the stars at night.

Wow….how can a place as dead as the desert platform a sight as beautiful as this? The nine year old wondered to himself as his sharp, dagger-like, scarlet eyes surveyed the dull, disarming desert dunes laid out in front of his home, Sunagakure, the village hidden in the sands. The sight was nearly perfect; it was almost enough to make him forget the scorching heat piercing through his attire of death. It was almost enough to make him forget the pains of his past and present--the pain of burying a father. It was almost enough to make him forget his duty--the duty that needed to be enacted upon right then and there. Because the only thing stopping the beautiful dunes of the desert from being perfect was the man walking towards Kanmuri’s direction. Yes, the nine year old ANBU in Training would have his full today, and it would only be the beginning.

There in the middle of the desert stood Hisao of Konoha, an ex-ANBU forced to exile for the crime of treason. Not only had this man betrayed his village and attacked a Sennin, but he also willingly threw his headband away in front of the Hokage. Still--even still--he was spared his life. If the happenings in Konoha were anything, they were a sign--a bad omen of the times that would come. What started in Konohagakure had found its way to Sunagakure. They had found their way to Sunagakure. Many storms were brewing in the desert both above and below the sand. Some causes would be natural forces while other causes of these storms would be the result of man-made chaos. How far, and how deadly these storms would be lied in the fate of one person today, one boy. Kanmuri had a date with fate today, but what he made of that date would lie with him.

Staring at the imperfection staining the perfect image, Kanmuri would see a man in a mask. His robes swayed in the harsh desert winds and his tracks ruined the landscape of desert dunes. His attire alone was bad news. Anyone with a operational and functional brain would know not to present themselves in such a way. Yet, this man, or woman, did; if anything, the man was making his intentions clear. He was not here to spread anything good. Nay, Hisao was here to meet with his cohort of chaos.

Something inside of Kanmuri was raging; his new power was yearning for a fight. It wanted a test. It wanted to battle. It wanted blood. Kanmuri’s bandaged costume would sway in the wind as he jumped off the gates and dashed out toward the sand. Part of it was instinct. The other half of it was out of duty. Kanmuri would run faster and faster and faster until he met the man of mystery in the dunes. Without skipping a beat, Kanmuri would ask the essential questions. His high prepubescent voice, although disarming, was not lacking in confidence, experience, or tenacity. Although he stood at a laughable 4’8,’’ Hisao would do well not to underestimate him. For what stood before him was no boy, but a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

“Name; Passport; Reason for leaving former village, and reason for coming to Sunagakure. Failure to produce these will result in rejection. Failure of compliance will result in confrontation.”<i></i>

Kanmuri did not waste time. If there was any hint, form, or implication of aggression, Kanmuri would respond in suit. Unfortunately, this perfect picture would have to be ruined.

[OOC - Thanks for reaching out. Hope this post was worth the wait]

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wind blew gently through the dunes of sand, a barren landscape with no forgiveness to be found. A bandaged runt approached Hisao, gliding across the dunes with confidence regardless of size, or obvious age. Not that it was a surprise, villages make soldiers, trained from youth to die for the village that neither cares nor loves them, the same way a farmer considers a rake or plough. Hisao was raised the same way, and had broken more than his share of village tools.

Hisao was headed to Suna to start creating his own tools. After they had disciplined the Jinkotsu in Konohagakure, they had become a hollowed-out skeleton of their former glory, as all that betray the Myakashi clan deserve. Hisao planed to rebuild it himself, as Oyabun, but this time without a connection to any one village, it would had strength in its ability to be wherever it needed to be, and not locked down. This gate guardian was simply the first step to move past.

The size and gait of the Sunagakurian rake showed he was around 10, barely into double digits, but if Hisao’s own childhood was an indicator, he would be an experienced killer and no harmless child to be ignored. Not as experienced as Hisao, but not many people in their lifestyle made it to this age regardless. Oh to be young again, the things I could do, picking at the stitches on his left arm he shrugged to himself, Not that age is really an issue anymore, not when I can just replace anything that stops working.

Tendrils shifting under his skin, Hisao tempered the instinct to strike immediately to move the only threat out of the way. He must be the only one to be guarding the gates, as if there was more they would have already moved, and I can’t see anything else moving in these sand dunes. His knuckles cracked under the pressure of holding himself in check, as the boy arrived and challenged him.

“Name; Passport; Reason for leaving former village, and reason for coming to Sunagakure. Failure to produce these will result in rejection. Failure of compliance will result in confrontation.”<i></i>
DuShPcS.gif

The boy’s words were bold, and they had an edge, like a eagerness to be done, Of which I am happy to oblige. Taking a final drag of his smoke, he grinned and spat it out before answering, ”My name, oh Rake of Suna, is Hakanai Hisao of the Myakashi and Oyabun of the Jinkotsu. I have no passport, because I did not recognise the authority of the Hokage, so I beat him half to death and left. My purpose is my own, and one more thing.” He reached up and dragged his ANBU mask back over his face. ”I am only waiting here so I could see how many of you there were, so I can get past you. I am a very busy man.”

OOC: Calling B-mod (assuming you consent)

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tenor.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your participating battle moderator for this session. Any inquiries you may have throughout this process can be directed towards me and I'll do my absolute best to address them. Feel free to ask any inquires through personal messages on Ninpocho's system or you can contact me through discord (@Kazabot); whichever you prefer! With that being said let me give you a simple . . .

Disclaimer:<i></i> Please do understand in the usage of genjutsu/stealth usage/etc that there are scenario's in which I am unable to disclose direct information.

With that being addressed, I'll require the following from each of you:
  • Statistics
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu/Curse Seals
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Weapons with augments listed
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

Furthermore, any links that you provide will greatly increase the rate in which the mods are able to posted for your convenience, but do not feel this is necessary.

Feel free to place your first round actions within your initial sending of the above, or you may send them separately; either way is fine.

Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish. With that in mind, I am human and the possibilities for mistakes do arise; feel free to point these out!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back