Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kogane Chi --> Ketsueki Jagaimo [Inactivity retirement]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Repotatovation

Old Character Name: Kogane Chi
Old Village/Missing: Stone
OCR Type: Inactivity retirement
Last Known Where-abouts: Stone
Old IC Rank: Chuunin

New Character Name: Ketsueki Jagaimo
Preferred Username: Jagaimo
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Chakra Attuned
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Knife Party (vet)[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu (NE Jink)
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Everything else
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Acc, Taijutsu Acc
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Jounin

Character Age: 19
Character's Physical Description: Jagaimo is slightly tall, reaching 6'0" on a good day. His hair is medium length, black, and usually kept tidy. His eyes are a dark red, like the color of blood. He's not incredibly strong physically, but his muscles are toned and he wears a lot of dark clothes. This includes clothes the color of a dark blood red. He wears his shinobi headband around his waist as a belt, and his sword sits to his left side. Since having the demon sealed inside him his blood has started to resemble some sort of liquid chakra like his completely chakra based jutsu.
Character's Mental Description: For the most part Jagaimo is sane, the only problems he has are his obsession with blood and his anger problems caused by the demon inside him. He tries his best to stay happy and calm now, afraid that getting angry would put everyone in danger. It doesn't take much to make him angry, however. Once he's consumed by his hatred he thinks of nothing but blood and death. Besides that he's a nice guy who tries his best to help people, including his adopted mother who he still lives with in Iwa. He cares about the village, but acts like he doesn't want friends because he doesn't want people around him.
Character History: ((Chakra Attuned app is under the title Genin schenin, and my Kinjutsu app for Non-elemental Jink is everything under Demon's Return))

Death/Retirement Thread: Dunno link o3o
Old Profile: Dunno link o3o
Old Training: Dunno link o3o
Old Dojo: Dunno link o3o
Old FAQ: Dunno link o3o Or if I had one…

Special Usergroups: None

Old Stats:
Stamina: 325
Agility: 327
Taijutsu: 325
Ninjutsu: 325
Genjutsu:335
Chakra Control: 325

Total PL: 1952
CL: 9
Old OOC Rank: A-rank
Stat Cut: None
New Stats:
Stamina: 352
Agility: 350
Taijutsu: 350
Ninjutsu: 350
Genjutsu:200
Chakra Control: 350

New OOC Rank: A-rank

Justu Mastery Swaps: All jutsu are mastered if glowing, and swaps are assumed to take the same ranking of course.

Fire: Keeping all the same

Explosion
C-rank
Bang Bullet >>> Slashing Tai; C-rank - Blade Trail[/url]
Explosive touch >>> Jinchuuriki; C-rank -[url=http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=5502]Demon Cloak Alpha [/url]

B-rank
Volatile Fireworks >>> Flashing Tai; B-rank -Focal Blade
Starlight Nova >>> Slashing Tai; B-rank –Executioner

A-rank
Meter Aura >>> Slashing Tai; A-rank – Zantetsuken

Lightning – Keeping all the same

Wind – Keeping all the same

Water – Keeping all the same

Crystal
C-rank
Fluorite Spikes >>> Jinchuuriki; C-rank – Demonic Burst
Emerald Emitter >>> Jinchuuriki; C-rank - Demonic howl

B-rank
Goldstone Clutch >>> Jinchuuriki; B-rank -Destructive Shield
Amethyst Casing >>> Demon Cloak Omega

A-rank
Obsidian Dragon >>> Jinchuuriki; A-rank - Demon's Edict

Earth: Keeping all the same

Lava
C-rank
Magma Strike >>> Blood; C-rank- Red Tide
Molten Cloak >>> Blood; C-rank- Blood Clone

B-rank
Lava Storm >>> Blood; B-rank- Kiss of the Vampire
Volcanic Sinkhole >>> Blood; A-rank-Red Haze

A-rank
Blazing Golem >>> Jinchuuriki; A-rank – Menacing Blast

Non-elemental: Keeping all the same

Medical
D-rank
Mystical Hands >>> Non-elemental; C-rank- Jutsu Sealing
Coagulation >>> Non-elemental; C-rank- One Elemental Seal

C-rank
Anesthetic Infusion >>> Non-elemental; C-rank Stunt Double

ANBU
D-rank
Mask Summon >>> Non-elemental; C-rank Elemental Negation [url=http://www....92#p1192][glow=black]Critical Exposure[/glow] >>> Water; C-rank - Rain Dance

C-rank
Chakra Sense >>> Water; C-rank – Impaling Hydro Jet

Name of any Contract you currently own: Fox
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None
Name of Kinjutsu you own: None

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
User Name: Approval #1 - I don't believe this will be an issue.
Appearance: Approval #1
Mental Description: Approval #1.
History: Awaiting for information to be presented.
Core Ability: Awaiting for information to be presented.
Custom Class: Approved, but for the sake proper formatting:
Code:
[u]Knife Party (vet)[/u]
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu (NE Jink)
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Puppet Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Taijutsu Accuracy

Kinjutsu Application: Awaiting for information to be presented before taking to be processed.
Jutsu Swaps: Going to wait until Kinjutsu is either Approved/Declined as this could alter your choices.
Statistics: Declined, your top portion adds to be 1962 and the lower of 1952.

325 + 327 + 325 + 325 + 335 + 325 = 1962
352 + 350 + 350 + 350 + 200 + 350 = 1952

Simple fix of adding ten to your new wished statistics!

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I actually messed up on my old stats, Genjutsu should be 325 and not 335. My bad. Also, I can't believe I forgot to put my history in. Herp a derp. Here are both fixed:

Old Stats:
Stamina: 325
Agility: 327
Taijutsu: 325
Ninjutsu: 325
Genjutsu:325
Chakra Control: 325

New Stats:
Stamina: 352
Agility: 350
Taijutsu: 350
Ninjutsu: 350
Genjutsu:200
Chakra Control: 350

History ((Chakra Attuned app is under the title Genin schenin, and my Kinjutsu app for Non-elemental Jink is everything under Demon's Return))
Origins
Born and raised
His name is Ketsueki Jagaimo, but he hasn't always been. He was born to a family in Maruishi under normal circumstances, but it didn't take long for his family to realize he was a pain in the butt. Worse than that, he was never exactly sane. Even as a baby he had a fascination for blood; touching it, looking at it, rolling around in it… The death of his mother sparked his father to give him up for adoption barely a year after his birth. He was found sitting in a pool of his mother's blood, and it was believed that he killed her despite how absolutely ridiculous that sounds for a baby to kill a full grown adult.
He was given to a family in Iwagakure to be raised as their own, though they were never informed that his family believed him to be a murderous baby. Of course, after that day there were no incidents in his new family and they decided to keep his adoption a secret. He was raised as a semi-normal boy, despite the quick realization about his bloodlust. They kept him in check, and away from sharp objects, and eventually he was old enough to join the academy to become a shinobi like his adopted parents. They thought this might keep him distracted, and fulfill his lust with combat. It only drove it to further levels.
Crazy is as crazy does
Academy life
In the academy Jagaimo meet quite a few people. He made friends but only with other weirdoes, the majority of his class stayed away from him because he actively talked about his love of blood. It freaked people out. During a fight with one of the other students about this very thing, Jagaimo decided it might be good to hide his bloodlust. He began focusing on learning ninjutsu, staying away from Taijutsu and trying to make up for who he "was" but it was just a façade. On the inside his lust only grew, the more he tried to hide it the more he wanted to let it show. He didn't, though. He kept it locked inside for years to come.
Genin schenin
Ranking up and Chakra Attuned application
Jagaimo never cared much for increasing through the ranks of Shinobi, he only practiced his skills to keep him from reverting back to who he was. At the time of the genin exam he had managed to make everyone forget about the old him, and had become pretty outgoing. He didn't want to lose the friends he had made so he took the exam just to keep up with them. If you asked him about his genin exam he'd tell you he didn't remember, he was mostly phased out during the entire event. He didn't care about passing, he figured he'd just take the next exam. He passed, however, and made it to the next level with his friends.
None of this meant anything to Jagaimo, he continued to focus on his ninjutsu and chakra training. He felt attuned to his chakra, it began to feel as good as his feelings about blood. He thought he was over that, but there was a moment with he changed. It was an attack on his family, specifically his adopted father. He heard a yell coming from inside his house as he arrived from training one day, his curiosity drove him to run inside to witness his own father's blade slice his throat by a stranger. As he entered the man turned to face Jagaimo and though his only saw his face for a moment he thought it looked like him. The man disappeared through the kitchen window, dropping the blade next to his dying father.
" Jagai…mo…"
It was one word, his father's final word. Jagaimo snatched up the sword and leapt through the window after this stranger. He had snapped, he had decided he was going to let out his bloodlust now. He was going to kill this man for what he had done. However, upon catching up to him he found he couldn't do it. He was right, the man did look like him. If he wasn't him he would have thought it was him standing in front of him. He dropped the sword, confused as to what was going on. He, the other him, grinned and began walking closer to him.
"Stay away from me." Jagaimo muttered, shaking from frustration and anger. Frustration because he couldn't get himself to kill this man and anger because the man who killed his father looked just like him.
"I am you, Jagaimo." Jagaimo's teeth felt like they would explode as he pressed his jaw tighter. "At least it seems that way, hn? Why did you kill your father?"
"I'll destroy you!" Jagaimo's anger poured out of him, an aura of hatred surrounded him. It was his chakra, blood red chakra surrounding his body and emitting a pressure that even the stranger in front of him could feel from quite a distance. Jagaimo picked up the sword and lunged at the man, holding it in his right hand and performing half a seal with his left. This made the man laugh for a second, but Jagaimo's hunch stood true and a jutsu seemingly made of pure chakra came out of nowhere.
"What? This shouldn’t be possible, you've never been able to do that." His eye widened, not in fear but in wonder. The jutsu smashed where he was but the man was gone, moved behind Jagaimo who turned around swiftly to face him.
"You killed my father. You've awakened a power inside me, I can feel it coursing through my body. This anger I feel, this hatred that's never been felt by my chakra before. It knows I want to kill you, so it's… giving me a hand." Of course Jagaimo didn't actually understand what was going on, he was making assumptions. He had great control over his own chakra, but that wasn't what caused this. The power was already inside him, helping him increase his training. These new feelings of pure hatred and homicidal thoughts made the dam give way.
"You can't kill me you fool!" The sword was already at the man's throat, but just as it was about to go through the man was gone again. "I am you." He was gone for good after that. Jagaimo let out a powerful yell as his aura surged. He couldn't deal with the fact that his father's killer got away, he now had a reason to get stronger and move through the ranks. He was going to find this man and cut him into pieces.
Demons Return
Chuunin Exam and beginning of Jinchuuriki app
Training. After his adopted father's death that's all there was. He began to train with his father's sword despite his mother's insistence that revenge wasn't the answer. All he knew was blood, he wanted the blood of the man who killed his father. Though at the point in his life he still didn't know he was adopted, so he didn't know about his birth mother's death and being sent away as a child. His adopted mother wanted to tell him, she never wanted to keep it a secret, but she felt it would just make things worse.
As the chuunin exams started to get closer and closer Jagaimo found himself becoming isolated from his friends. He was focused on training, learning to use his inner power with taijutsu skills. Being able to focus chakra into one hand for hand seals was convenient, but he felt like there should be more he could do. He didn't want to stop until he had mastered this inner power of his. As the chuunin exam grew nearer he found himself at the academy in the middle of the night. He sat there thinking about his past, and then even more about his future. This was where it started, his path to becoming a powerful shinobi.
~~~~~​
"Welcome to the Chuunin examinations. Currently there are eight participants, each of you will be competing to show your competence in the shinobi arts and to acquire the rank of chuunin." The room was silent except for the proctor, he was explaining the exam while Jagaimo stared at the window. He could see his reflection, but it seemed odd. Then, the reflection winked at him just as the proctor smacked his hand down on the desk he was sitting at. His attention was drawn up at the man standing in front of him.
"I apologize, I thought I saw something outside…" The proctor didn't respond, he placed a paper down on the desk and moved on. It was a test, a simple test that tried to get a better since of who the person was. He faked his way through it, giving the answers he felt they wanted. After he was done he turned it in and left the room to wait with the other participants before the second round.
" Jagaimo-chan," a female approached him as he left the room. It was someone that Jagaimo knew, but he couldn't remember her name. "It's Iya, remember?" That was convenient.
"Yeah, hey there, Iya." He acted like he remembered her just to be polite. He didn't care to talk to anyone at the moment but he didn't want to be rude.
"I just wanted to wish you good luck, I can tell you don't want to talk. You've been distracted lately… But yeah, good luck and all that." She gave a slight wave as she moved away to go talk with the other participants. Leaving Jagaimo by himself on the other side of the room until the final participant entered the room.
"Hello," A voice came over a speaker in the room. No one recognized it, it wasn't the proctor. "Goodbye!" The voice was cheerful and ominous. Then the floor fell as if on a hinge, everyone fell into a pit. Before they knew what was happening the floor returned to its normal position. No one knew what was going on but they all assumed that it was part of the exam so they went with it. That's when it happened, torches lit up along the wall revealing one of the participants dead. Blood came from a large wound in his neck, it poured onto the ground and formed a puddle at Jagaimo's feet.
"What's going on here?" It was the Iya girl, Jagaimo stepped away from the body. His old self was starting to bubble, all the blood on the floor made him start to get excited. He held it back, but it was difficult. A pathway was revealed as more torches were lit. Jagaimo immediately ran down it to get away from the blood and to find whoever did this. Iya followed closely behind, and the others left after seeing her follow. No one could see the face of their leader, Jagaimo's face was furious and concerned.
"Whoever you are, come out now!" He yelled blindly as he followed the path until he ended up in the room with the dead body again. "Is it just a circle?" He grabbed his sword hilt and pulled it out of its sheath, holding it in front of himself. At that moment Iya and the other participants arrived, and immediately they noticed the same thing he did. They still were hoping it was part of the exam but Jagaimo couldn't believe it was true. Another voice came over speakers within their new walls.
"Jagaimo, you have a strange hatred about you. One that I believe I can work with quite well."
"Who are you?" Jagaimo yelled at the top of his lungs.
"You don't remember?" In a flash he was there, standing in front of them. Jagaimo has grown a little more since then, and it seemed so had the stranger. He still resembled Jagaimo to a tee. "I'm the man who killed your father."
"He killed your father? He looks… Like you." Iya was in shock, not knowing how to handle this news.
"And now you've killed a participant of the Chuunin exam?" Jagaimo trembled out of anger, but also fear.
"There never was a Chuunin exam, this was orchestrated by me. I sent the letters inviting you to the exam, I set up this building to trap you here. I planned on killing you all the entire time…" Jagaimo's eyes widened slightly. "…Except for you, Jagaimo. I have plans for you."
He lunged, going straight for Iya's throat with a drawn sword. Jagaimo barely had time to respond to this, he got his sword in position to block just in time. As soon as his sword struck Jagaimo's he brought it back and jumped away to the wall where he pushed himself off towards the others. With a maniacal laugh following which made Jagaimo shutter. Iya didn't hesitate this time, ice rose up from the ground before the others and the stranger. They were rectangles of ice, blocking the stranger's path. They started appearing all along the wall and around Jagaimo who was now running towards the stranger. They also appeared on top and bottom, forming all around.
"What is this nonsense? Where did that bitch go?" The stranger was frustrated now, it seemed he didn't have an answer for everything.
"I'm in the mirrors," Iya's voice seemed to echo inside the enclosure. As Jagaimo began to exchange blows with him she explained his predicament. "I am a Haku, I have hidden within these mirrors and trapped you here. You will not escape."
"GYuuuaaggggaaa!" The yell made Jagaimo make a slight retreat. The other him was forming energy at his mouth, it was something he had never seen before. It was an unknown move. There was something wrong about this guy. Suddenly he sent a beam flying from his mouth, but Iya was on it. Jagaimo was standing against the mirrors where the path continues, she made them open and came out from under Jagaimo to push him out. She quickly closed the mirrors and it blocked the blast.
"Gyuuuaahhh!" It seemed his attack failing just served to piss him off. He started charging the attack again.
"Iya, open the mirrors!" She did as she was told, opening the mirrors just as Jagaimo finished hand seals for a move, but what came of it was not what Iya expected. It didn't look like a normal jutsu, it looked like pure chakra. It was blood red and surrounded the inside of the mirrors perfectly. Jagaimo ran inside and Iya closed the mirrors, the stranger stopped charging his blast as a gash opened on his right arm. Jagaimo was moving quickly, some jutsu he had performed before entering the room. He needed the speed now, he swung repeatedly. Iya joined in, appearing from nearby mirrors.
"I will end you for what you've done!" As Jagaimo prepared to perform Zantetsuken he thought he saw the man grin. The attack landed with more precision than normal, as if he didn't want to dodge. The attack went straight through the heart and the man's body split in half. It fell the floor and changed form. This form didn't look like Jagaimo, the face was a complete stranger. Jagaimo assumed the form was a transformation, he made himself look like Jagaimo. He was a mad man.
"He's dead…" Jagaimo fell to his knees in between the two sides of the man's body. The ice mirrors disappeared and Iya came out to stand behind Jagaimo who just stayed there motionless for the moment.
"Jagaimo…?" He fell into the puddle of blood and laid there. "Jagaimo!" She turned him over and his eyes were open. There were many cuts on his body from the fight with the stranger, but they had been ripped open more by the use of the red haze technique. Iya thought he was dying, but in truth he was in heaven. His body was now covered in blood. His own blood and the blood of the man who killed his father. It was bliss.
~~~~~​
Jagaimo came to his senses a couple of days later in the hospital. Iya was there by his side, she informed him of everything that happened after he passed out in the tunnel. She contacted the ANBU and they made records of everything that happened, the threat of the stranger and his death. She said they were relieved that the killer of Jagaimo's father was dead, he was a well-respected member of the community and older Shinobi knew him and a lot grew up with him. The news of what happened from Iya and the other participants of the false Chuunin exam put Jagaimo and Iya as the true heroes, and they were ranked up to Jounin for their display of power against an A-rank enemy.
Blood Wars; A Lost Hope
End of Jinchuuriki app
It was a year after the events that ended in his father's killer's death. Jagaimo found himself spending a lot of time with Iya since then, something about being in that situation with her made him feel a strange connection to her. She knew about Jagaimo's obsession with blood, and she didn't care. She still wanted to be his friend despite his problems, and he appreciated that a lot. He developed feelings for her, new ones that replaced his old feelings of hatred and disgust for that stranger. She was kind and helped him become a better person until one day she was gone.
"I'm going after her, mom." As Jagaimo put on his shinobi attire he argued with his mom about going to retrieve her.
"It's dangerous, whoever took her targeted you directly in his message."
"That's why I'm going. I've made a few enemies over the years, and if one of them has her then they're going to pay by my hand."
"It's too dangerous, they're going to be prepared for you. They probably have your technique memorized or something." Jagaimo hugged his mom to try and comfort her.
"Dad would have gone for you," he whispered in her ear. "Now I must go for Iya."
~~~~~​
"Saisho!" Jagaimo was in over his head. His team was not prepared for the mission, he lost control quickly. He left the village to go to where the message told him to go. "They got Saisho, keep going!"
They were being chased by strange creature covered in a dark aura. They were almost to the spot when one of them grabbed a member of his team and started devouring him on a tree. They had never been in the concrete jungle, they didn't know the land very well so it was hard to navigate. Jagaimo had a thought that whoever took Iya planned it this way, he wanted to test him. If he could survive the jungle he won an opportunity to attempt at retrieving her.
"Leader, I see the entrance!"
"Let's go, now!" with that order the three members of the team who were left entered and the doors slammed behind them. They stopped when they heard it and also because it was pitch black.
"Aghh!" Torches started lightning a long path, it gave Jagaimo flashbacks to the fake Chuunin exam.
"It can't be…"
"Leader, Byo is done! A long spear went through his knee!"
"Sanban, can you heal him?"
"Possibly, I just have to…" She was cut short as another spear came out of the wall and through Byo's head. He died immediately, and the shock made Sanban start crying hysterically. "We're all going to be dead by the end of this! All of us dead!"
"Sanban, get a hold of yourself!" Another spear, and then another. "Let's go!" He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her with enough force to dislocate her arm. Jagaimo didn't hesitate, he continued to drag her by the arm despite her cries of pan and horror at what was going on. Spears flew relentlessly behind them as they made a mad dash for the large door at the end of the tunnel. As they approached Jagaimo performed a seal to blast the doors open and flew through the opening and away from the traps in the hall behind them.
"Iya!" He saw her, standing on some sort of alter in the middle of a very large room. "I'm here to…"
"Gyuuaaaaa!" A blinding light made its way towards Jagaimo and Sanban, his instincts took over and he jumped out of the way. He hoped Sanban had done the same but when he turned to look he saw a large hole in the middle of her chest. It made him wonder who or what he was up against.
"They're all dead… They're all dead!"
"Yes they are! Not you, though. I'm impressed…" The origin of the blast made itself known, walking into the same light that illuminated Iya. "It is I, the man who killed your father back in the flesh!" He did a little bow as he entered the light, and when he lifted up his head Jagaimo could see his face.
"It can't be you! I cut you in half!"
"That's the only thing wrong with you, you actually think you killed me? What a silly boy you've become." He stood next to Iya and put his hand on her head.
"Let her go!"
"Never, my friend! You see this is where years and years of planning come to the fruition of my master plan! You see, you're my creation. I guided your life from the very beginning."
"What the hell are you talking about?" His anger was boiling up, starting to consume his very soul.
"Your parents never told you did they? The truth of how you became Ketsueki Jagaimo."
"Don't ever talk about my parents, you killed my father!"
"No, Jagaimo… I am your father." Jagaimo stopped everything. He wasn't sure what to say. He always felt slightly like he was different from his parents, that they didn't really have any resemblance with him. He didn't feel it was possible, that maybe he was adopted.
"That's not true, that's impossible!" He cried out, the sentence bouncing around in the large room. It echoed for a moment and then silence followed before Jagaimo spoke again, "What is your aim? Who are you really?"
"I told you, I'm your father. The parents you know are your adopted family. I created you, with your birth mother. After you were born I killed your mother, and gave you to your new family to be raised." There was this feeling inside Jagaimo that made him think this was true. If it was, what did it mean? "Then I killed your father and let you see me to make you angry. I wanted you to hate with every fiber of your being. I wanted the hatred to consume you! Join me my son! Join me and we will conquer the galaxy! I mean… Village, we'll conquer the village."
"I'll never join you!"
"So be it." Jagaimo's father grabbed Iya's hair with the hand he had on her head. He lifted her into the air and with one swift blow, detached her head from her body.
"Y-you… Y-you killed her…" The hatred now consumed him, a blood red aura surrounded him and gave off an enormous pressure. He started to yell with an anger the likes of which he's never felt before. "You killed her!" The aura grew bigger and bigger but Jagaimo couldn't move, he was so consumed by his anger that it was stopping him.
"I shaped you, I knew you would be born with a natural love of blood. I knew you could be consumed by hate because you're my son, the son of a demon made from hate. I can seal myself inside people and feed off their hatred, but I can't fully seal myself unless the person is consumed by their hatred. You are my son so your power is already great, with my power you will become unstoppable." An aura that looked like Jagaimo's appeared around his father. "My name is Ken'o, and I will consume your body, son…. Gyuuggghhaaa!"
He launched himself forward, his skin peeling off and revealing his true form. He looked like he was made of pure chakra, a blue body with a blood aura like Jagaimo's. He smacked his hand on Jagaimo's chest and it destroyed the clothing on his upper body. A seal formed on his chest, then a bright light shone from it. Jagaimo struggled to control his anger, to keep this monster from becoming sealed inside him. It hurt his heart, he felt nothing but pain coursing through his body. Ken'o started to be absorbed by the seal, Jagaimo freaked out and grabbed the arm.
"I will not allow this!" Jagaimo's eyes glew a dark red, he let out a fierce roar as he attempted to pull his arms out. Ken'o reached over with his other hand and grabbed Jagaimo's sword. He swung down on Jagaimo's arm but he pulled it out just in time. This gave Ken'o the chance he needed, with his concentration broken Jagaimo was no longer keeping the demon from entering his body through the seal. Ken'o disappeared in a flash of light, once inside he took root. The seal stopped shining but stayed as a permanent reminder that he was no one with an evil demon.
"Time to destroy." The voice came from inside Jagaimo's head. After he spoke Jagaimo became engulfed in a blue chakra, his blood aura remaining. He was consumed by the beast now.
"Gyuuaaagghaaa!" Jagaimo went on a rampage after that, luckily he was in the jungle. He killed a few creatures that attacked him, but mostly did harm to the trees in the surrounding area. His mind raced with thoughts of what he would do if he reached the village, but he couldn't control his body anymore. He needed to regain control, he needed to stop this. He thought of Iya, she was the one who made him into a better person. She may be dead but her memory remained, he needed to be strong for her. He needed… to calm… down…
~~~~~​
He was found a few days later on the village perimeter. Again he was taken to a hospital where he awoke to no one. He was alone in a hospital room. He looked down at his chest and saw the seal was gone. Hopefully, he thought that meant the demon was gone. He looked at the window near his bed, in it he saw his reflection. It winked. He was still inside him.
"I can't wait for the next time we play, the next time you get angry…"
"Nooooo!" He jumped out of his bed and made a loud racket, alerting the doctors that he was awake. They struggled to restrain him, he was hysterical for legitimate reasons. The doctors just saw someone who probably just witnessed a whole team die, considering he was the only one to return. After he relaxed they got the full story of his mission, but he didn't tell him the demon sealed himself inside him. He told them he had to kill the man he found, and didn't tell them he was the same man who killed his father. He was released after some time, but he wasn't fully healed yet. His heart still ached with the loss of his first love.

WC: 4540 (without titles), 743 (Chakra attuned app), 3445 (Jink app, without titles)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
User Name: 2nd Approval
Appearance: 2nd Approval
Mental Description: 2nd Approval
History: 1st Approval
Core Ability: Pending
Kinjutsu: Pending
Custom Class: 2nd Approval

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On behalf of the council, you have our apologies on the wait. We did not forget, I assure you of this! We will have our response on your application shortly.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Core Ability: Approved.
Kinjutsu: Finalizing in Council.

If your decision of roleplaying in the village isn't dependent on the result of your kinjutsu, the following are required of Admin:
  • Username: Kogane Chi => Jagaimo
  • Banner: ANBU => Stone Jounin

Access Given.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey so we finally reached a decision on the Kinjustu, it was unfortunately rejected. Message me for more private details on skype or via NC, and I will be more than willing to talk to you about it. Again sorry.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm sure I know why, that's alright. Can I change my class to reflect not having a kinjutsu or do I have to change it normally since my class is already accepted? And here are my changed jutsu swaps, I just changed what was supposed to go to the kinjutsu.

Justu Mastery Swaps: All jutsu are mastered if glowing, and swaps are assumed to take the same ranking of course.

Fire: Keeping all the same

Explosion
C-rank
Bang Bullet >>> Slashing Tai; C-rank - Blade Trail[/url]
Explosive touch >>> Fire ninjutsu; C-rank -[url=http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=807#p807]Dragon fire [/url]

B-rank
Volatile Fireworks >>> Flashing Tai; B-rank -Focal Blade
Starlight Nova >>> Slashing Tai; B-rank –Executioner

A-rank
Meter Aura >>> Slashing Tai; A-rank – Zantetsuken

Lightning – Keeping all the same

Wind – Keeping all the same

Water – Keeping all the same

Crystal
C-rank
Fluorite Spikes >>> Wind; C-rank – Tempest
Emerald Emitter >>> Wind; C-rank - Gale Force

B-rank
Goldstone Clutch >>>Wind; C-rank -Wind Release
Amethyst Casing >>> Water; C-rank - Water Prison

A-rank
Obsidian Dragon >>> Water; C-rank - Impaling Hydro Jet

Earth: Keeping all the same

Lava

Non-elemental: Keeping all the same

Medical
D-rank
Mystical Hands >>> Non-elemental; C-rank- Jutsu Sealing
Coagulation >>> Non-elemental; C-rank- One Elemental Seal

C-rank
Anesthetic Infusion >>> Non-elemental; C-rank Stunt Double

ANBU
D-rank
Mask Summon >>> Non-elemental; C-rank Elemental Negation
Critical Exposure >>> Buffing Tai; D-rank - Eagle Vision

C-rank
Chakra Sense >>> Buffing Tai; C-rank – Shadow Dance

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You are allowed to change it normally if you decide to redistribute your class points, which in that case would need another approval from our side. By far not as long as the Kinjutsu approval, so you should be ready to go at the start of next week.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Your Jutsu Swaps are approved. To finalize the swaps, I need you to put all your Yen into your bank and then sell what you're swapping. Tell me when you're done so I can add the rest of your refunded Yen. After that, this is basically done. Changing your name and banner.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I sold the jutsu and as for my class I wanted to change it to this:
Code:
[u]Knife Party (vet)[/u]
Class Bonus: -15% CP costs
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu DC, Taijutsu Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Puppet Accuracy

So I just made a class bonus and switched Tai acc and puppet acc because I forgot that was added honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back