Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kosho

Kosho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Kosho

Sex: Male

Physical Description:<i></i>

Kosho is slender boy lacking comparatively in weight to others his age. He weighs around seventy pounds at 32 kg. Standing ever so slightly over four feet and a half at 139 cm. Born with pale skin Kosho over his near decade of life has developed an almost bronze tan. Often described by his odd, light gray hair and maroon eyes he surprisingly doesn’t stand out. Kosho is simply not the type of person to draw attention. Within the rare moments of gazing upon himself Kosho’s hair often reminds him of the moon on a lonely night, while his eyes remind him of the saliva he spits out to rid the iron taste from his mouth after either his mother or father has a tantrum.

Hardly possessing much clothing, Kosho usually wears tattered rags that one would hesitate calling a shirt on his upper body and a pair of shorts he’s managed to fit for nearly three years on his lower.

Kosho’s body is riddled with scars from the cheeks of his face down to his knees. They are so countless commenting on any of them in detail would seem like a waste.

Mental Description:<i></i>

Describing Kosho’s mental state would most properly start by explaining that the name Kosho is but a remnant of a boy that no longer truly exists. The minds within Kosho’s body still answer to the name, but they do not claim it as their own.

Yudo-to or Yudo as she prefers to be called is an alter of Kosho. She largely differs from the believed lost host personality. Yudo is painfully aware of her surroundings and how vulnerable her frail little body is to the world around her. She values her survival so highly that she spends nearly every moment passionately pursuing a means to assist in either gaining strength or gaining knowledge.

Yudo believes that knowledge will make her stronger and assist in her survival even if her body is weak. Yudo doesn’t wish to specifically be one of the Konoha’s strongest shinobi by joining the Ninja Academy. She’ll leave ambitions that noble to the battle-hungry warriors Konoha consistently produced. Yudo’s wish is simple.

Become strong enough to either flee or fight out any situation she’s put in by any means necessary

Yuki is another alter of Kosho that refers to Yudo-to as his big sister. Both Yuki and Yudo are aware of one another, but they do not always communicate. With Yudo being what you could call the more dominant alter of the two, she tends to be in control more often. As a side effect this leaves Yuki often feeling as though he waking up from a dream or blinking and appearing somewhere completely different from where he can last recall when he switches.

Yuki tends to suffer some of the scarier side effects of living with multiple personalities in one body. He often finds himself speaking with someone who has seemingly spoken with him before, but have no recollection of even meeting. Sometimes he doesn’t find himself switching to control for days at a time.

Yuki often times feels like he is simply a passenger to his life when days pass and he has no recollection of anything that has occurred in that time passed. Since his “sister” Yudo isn’t much of a sharing type he tends carry on without ever gaining even footnotes of the memories he’s missed. For most this would make it hard to feel any attachment to the world and to life itself. But Yuki is an extreme optimist and believes he and his sister can make it in this world. He hopes to find success in this world while being kind to others in hopes that no one has to feel the despair Kosho has felt.

More than anything Yuki hopes to inspire Kosho with his lifestyle so that he again speak with Kosho and give him the courage to reveal himself again.

Kosho did exist at a time of course. Three years ago was the last time Kosho was in control. Not that he ever had much control in life to begin with. In Kosho’s six years shy, sad, distant, and helpless could all appropriately describe him.

It was difficult for Kosho to focus on tasks or singular thoughts, he would either be distracted by things around him he had never seen before or by self-defeating mental reminders from his parents that he’s not good enough. But still he would find pleasure in life rather easily, from seeing a butterfly in the city to admiring the design of a building. Despite shuffling from hostile thoughts to finding pleasure in small things Kosho would have a calm and rather tranquil demeanor. Though his mind was slowly falling apart.

Kosho’s greatest pleasure was learning to read, he couldn’t learn at home, but he would often find older citizens of Konoha in passing that would kindly take their time to read to him and explain the meaning of various words. The elderly citizens thought Kosho a mute until he began asking the meaning of seemingly random words he would hear while walking around the village.

Multiple Personality Application:<i></i>

Kosho is a shy and simple boy. He avoids much interaction with others in fear of saying or doing something that would warrant having someone hit him. Because of this he rarely speaks and many believe him to be a mute. Kosho of course is the host personality and has not revealed himself since the crippling trauma of losing both his parents three years ago.

Yudo-to is the first alter revealed after Kosho’s trauma. Yudo is a female that is perhaps the exact embodiment of everything Kosho wished he was. She finds the body that she lives in a bit nauseating, but is usually concerned with things she believes more important than appearance. Such as where she can sleep tonight that won’t end with her waking up with some low-life breathing down her neck tied up in a room. Or how she can eat enough that she won’t weigh under one hundred pounds for the rest of her life. Simply put Yudo is assertive, calculated, savage, generally apathetic individual that only really puts her age and gender on display when irritated by becoming especially pert.

Yuki is the male alter who tries his best to stay positive in hopes of inspiring Kosho to at least speak to he or Yudo-to again. Very soft-spoken when speaking to others he generally very kind, but is often admonished by others saying that he should speak up or that they cannot hear him. He gets very easily depressed even though he always seems to be positive. The fact that he is easily upset pushes him to be extra kind to others hoping to make no one feel the sadness that he tends to feel. Yuki is also fairly gullible when not being advised directly by Yudo-to, but is even more easily influenced by his sister, almost always bending to her will.

History:<i></i>

Kosho’s parents were a young couple, both small-time cooks at a barbeque restaurant in Konoha. Their names were Touma, Kosho’s father and Aiko, Kosho’s mother. Even with their joint income they barely made enough to pay for their property bills and household groceries. Within a year their small amount of saving would run dry and they wouldn’t even be able to pay those fees. This was due to Touma still paying back a wealthy businessman for a loan to buy the property they live in. The businessman knowing that the rates he charged Touma would slowly drive the man to desperation decided to make Touma an offer.

They meet at a brothel toward the back in an office that was presumably the businessman’s.

“As you know Touma if things continue as is you will be paying me back until the day you die.”

“Yes, I’m well aware of that sir, but you need not worry I will continue to make my payments on time.”

The businessman smiled menacingly at Touma. “I expect as much Touma, as you know you possess quite a beautiful wife.” Touma clenched his fists looking downward becoming stiff while seated in the chair across from the man’s desk. “No, Touma” The man said standing from his seat. “You’ve got the wrong idea no wise man or even one with my sizable wealth would target a treasure that precious. Though you and your wife possess good genes and everyone knows you are a beautiful couple. As such I want to make you an offer that a simple man would think is beneath him. Others might think you are, but I know you, Touma are no simple man. The woman at your side speaks to that.”

“What is your offer!” Touma asserted still looking downward, clenching his fists even harder.

The businessman let out a slight chuckle. ”Get your wife pregnant and I shall provide you with a small allowance enough to handle your meager bills. Should your wife birth a girl I shall continue to provide you with an allowance. On the girl’s thirteen birthday I shall take her as my own and you and your wife will receive a generous financial donation from my company. As you know Touma this building houses but one of my many businesses so this offer is very real. Just focus on having a girl your debt won’t be a concern for now.

And so goes the story of how Kosho was born. Touma accepted the businessman’s offer and later that night proposed it to Aiko to which she was surprisingly not opposed. The family received the payments as promised for the duration of Aiko’s pregnancy making life for them a lot easier. Kosho’s birth was a complicated one that left doctors believing that Aiko having future children would be impossible.

One might believe that a couple having their first child would humble them or even make them see the world in a new light for the betterment of that child’s future. Aiko and Touma were not those parents. Upon learning their child’s sex at birth the couple was visibly livid. The doctors hesitated but still managed to ask what was to be the given name of the newborn.

Touma was outraged and could barely contain his anger. ”Koshō! Koshō!” he shrieked.

Kosho had a rough upbringing and has been underweight for the entirety of his life. His mother would feed him no more than once a day as a baby. It’s truly a miracle he even lived long enough to learn to speak.

By the time Kosho could walk he was forced to sleep in the kitchen where it was always incredibly hot. He would try to wander back into his parents living quarters, but he would be yelled at to leave their room. With further attempts to join them in rest Kosho would triggered what would be the closest thing to his parent’s affection that he’d ever received.

At first Kosho didn’t understand the beatings he received, but around the time he learned to talk his parents would yell ”Why couldn’t you have been a girl!”. Along with similar hatred filled phrases. Any attempts at speaking with his parents would result in ruthless beating accompanied by the same demeaning phrases over and over.

Eventually he learned it best to leave home and avoid interacting with his parents. But the trauma that his household fostered inside him left him too afraid to speak with anyone that he saw in Konoha. This made for plenty of awkward interactions whenever the denizens of Konoha would approach him. At the end of every night home was always the kitchen floor though and whenever his parents would see him dusk or dawn they would greet him with their unique way of saying hello.

Years pass and at the age of six Kosho found out his mother dying due to advanced heart failure. Aiko was still decently young at the age of thirty-two and the condition she suffered from was unheard of for a woman her age. The increased stress and hatred she felt after Kosho’s birth must have brought her to an early grave. Besides his newfound love of reading Kosho’s parents were his only true attachments to this world. They seldom fed him, never told him anything remotely friendly, beat him every opportunity the got, hated his exist simply due to his being born with a penis instead of a vagina, and he only heard the words “I love you” from young couples or mothers around city couldn’t hear those words from his parents even in his dreams. But to Kosho they were still his parents.

His mother decided to be sent home after the doctors admitted there was nothing else that they could do. She laid on the bed she shared with Touma when she to Kosho’s surprise she called for him “Boy! Come to me!” in a struggled tone. Kosho rushed to his parents quarters and upon entering was greeted by his father’s face that was a mix between disgust and anguish. Aiko notioned Kosho to come closer to her. Kosho kneeled beside by his mother and she touched the back of his head pushing him even closer to her. “Our blood is strong.” She whispered to him. Touma yelled “Enough! Leave us Kosho!” Kosho looked to his right to find his father’s leg raised above him. Touma brought his foot down upon his son, kicking him over and over until the boy was outside of the room. “I hope you know this is your fault Kosho! You failure!”

Aiko passed away hours later. Kosho laid in the kitchen silently crying at the thought never seeing his mother’s face again. He understood that she was very sick months before and that she didn’t have very long to live. He also understood that with her being gone his life was bound to change in some way. In the middle of the night Kosho heard several people coming in and out of the house to remove Aiko’s body. Kosho sat up thinking of going to see her again but decided to lay back down and close his eyes. “It’s going to be okay. I promise!” Kosho thought he heard in a soft voice, but he didn’t respond instead he continued to cry until he had fallen asleep.

The next few days Kosho stayed in the house moping in the kitchen. He thought about how much his parents loved this kitchen. Even though they would spend everyday cooking at work they would still come home and enjoy cooking for each other every night. Though they rarely prepared a meal for Kosho they always cooked for each other and if someone didn’t finish their plate Kosho would finish it if it wasn’t already thrown when he got home from wandering the city.

For the days following Aiko’s death Touma also stayed home not going to work which was very rare. Even more rare Touma prepared his son breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. Touma not once yelled at Kosho or laid a hand on him.

Kosho didn’t push his luck by trying to speak to his father, he simply took what he believed was kindness from his father.

Days later Touma began leaving the house again, but not in his work attire. Kosho didn’t think much of it and tried to get back to his regular routine of wandering the city as well.

After about a week since Aiko’s death Touma came home late in the night packing a large bag then walked outside house. Kosho followed and watched him stand in one spot for about hour until a man approached the house. “As you know it’s a pleasure doing business with you, Touma.” said the man with in a malicious tone. Touma walked past Kosho to lock the house door and gave the man two keys and what looked like a piece of paper. The man handed a small bag over that Touma immediately took crouching down to his bag he left the house with an hour earlier and emptied the smaller bag into the large one. The contents of smaller bag seem be yen. Touma stood up and watched as the man he met with walked away. Throwing his large bag over his shoulder and leaving the smaller bag to be taken by the wind Touma glanced at Kosho for a short moment before turning his back to walk away.

Kosho didn’t fully comprehend the events that just took place, but he felt his father was not coming back. Kosho walked back to the door of the house only to find that it was locked. He fell to the ground feeling the lost of his mother as if it was still that night. Then sulk his head into the dirt as well realizing that he was all alone. ”Truthfully the only difference this should pose is less ruthless beatings and finding somewhere else to sleep instead of that blazing hot kitchen.” Kosho heard in a feminine voice. Whatever this voice said may be true, but Kosho felt as though he lost his only real attachments to this world and couldn’t help but give up. “Let me help you. You don’t have to give up. We’re here for you.” another voice said in a softer, mildly familiar tone. Kosho didn’t want to hear these voices anymore, in reality they scared him more than the idea of being alone and just when he wanted to burst out a scream he instead lose consciousness.

Covered in a blanket with the taste of bread and pork in his mouth Kosho found himself under the crawl space of what seemed like a house. The was sun was setting and Kosho felt stuffed. He immediately noticed the feeling because he didn’t feel it often. Kosho had no clue was happened since he laid in the dirt on what he believed was last night. He wasn’t sure it was last night though. He also wasn’t sure how he didn’t up here and with a blanket. Kosho couldn’t help but panic and force his eyes closed in preparation for what would seem like an eternal slumber.

Bloodline/Chigokai:<i></i>

Three years since that evening Kosho hadn’t revealed himself and the body of Kosho was believed to only be occupied by Yudo-to and Yuki now. Yudo spent most of nights and mornings of those three years in control while Yuki usually spent the remainder of those days in control. The siblings inside Kosho managed to survive by helping clean, handle trash, other odd jobs and sometimes steal for food. They however didn’t frequent the same place consistently to sleep, Yudo believed it too dangerous. As a result they would move all around the city.

One night on the outskirts of town near a second-rate restaurant Yudo spotted an over-abundance of trash around the back. She decided to go over and try to salvage for food. In the middle of digging through the trash she heard a faint growling noise that startled her. Taking a few steps away she heard a louder noise coming from the same direction.

This noise was a surge of liquid pumping followed by the sound of liquid aggressively flowing. At first Yudo was cautious of the sound but she quickly came to terms with it.

The area she was in was not well-lit at all and as the pumping and flowing noises grew closer. Yudo impulsively reached for a trash lid near her feet. A second later she could hear the scraping of nails on the concrete and the footsteps of a small animal. Despite all the incoming sounds Yudo somehow stayed focused on the sound of the pumping and flowing for whatever reason it was beginning to feel natural.

The sounds Yudo focused on by this point were extremely close to her and held more aggression than she had ever felt before. Yudo could finally see the silhouette of her attacker it was a rabid dog whose mouth was charging toward her neck. Yudo just barely dodged away then looked down at her right hand that held her key to survival. The dog attacked again but this time it felt slower than the first if even only slightly. Yudo realized now that she was hearing the dog’s blood and it was giving her enough of an advantage to evade the dog’s attacks. She again moved out of the way of the dog’s pounce and slammed the trash lid, she picked up earlier, into its head knocking it a distance away. The dog let out a loud whimper before running away.

”So our blood is strong” Yudo said to herself before throwing down the trash lid. ”I think it’s time we joined the Ninja Academy”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Heya! Welcome to leaf!
I have taken in the Application for Bloodline towards the council to let them also look over. Nice application!
I will be back later or one of the council with news on this application.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
Thank you for your patience!

Please post a request for a Academy Student HERE. If needed please request a Name Change HERE to make your account name match your character name.

Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here!
The spring of youth!

Once in Leaf Usergroup please post your character profile HERE
As a new player below is the Student package, please post your starting stats as reflected as below in your profile.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Starting Yen has been given, as has your banner, and Leaf Access has been granted!

If you want to join our community OoC! We have a Discord server. (Click the picture). Want to be part of our village chat? just go to "#Role-request" channel and state that you would like to have leaf access with the link of your character approval you were approved. Easy as that!​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back