Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kuroguro Atama

Bi-Gomon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name:
Atama, Kuroguro

Nickname:
Kuro

Gender/Sex:
Male

Character's Physical Description:
Kuro's height can be considered a little bit above average, 5'1", and weighing 101 lbs. From the outside Kuro has a very fragile body, but underneath his shirt is a well trained and healthy body which has been maintained for years without end.
His clothes are usually black baggy pants with a somewhat black skin-tight shirt and a black overcoat tied around his waist. Kuro likes to dress in colour such as black and grey.....all the time.
Also has a dotted scarf wrapped around his neck which he supposedly found in the forest.
Kuro's pitch black eyes contain nothing but hate, his pale skin shows his lack of contact with the outdoors. To cover his extremely pale and excruciatingly rough hand, he uses black leather gloves which seemed to be nearing it's use.

latest

Character's Mental Description:
Every since young he was always bullied and treated like trash, combined with his abusive parents slowly led him to isolation from the world to the point where he doesn't come in contact with people for day, maybe even weeks.
The only way to gain his trust is......possibly never, because the notion of trust within his mind has long vanished within his years of living in a place filled with hate.
His mental state can only be described as that of a person slowly nearing the edge of a never ending cliff of hate and despair where there is no turning back even if you wanted to.
But the only thing that is keeping him from jumping of the edge is his love to become Shinobi and also because of a certain someone's wish.

History:
Kuro was born in an unnamed village near the outskirts Iwagakure. His family consists of his Father, Mother and Grandfather who is already at the edge of his time.
In the beginning years of his life, Kuro led a somewhat strict yet happy life until his grandfather fell ill which eventually led to his family having almost no money as they had to pay for his grandfather's medical bills which is considered astronomical to the Atama household.
As years went on Kuro and his family's living condition declined to the point where they are living in a small yet stable shack which is barely able to hold no-more than 4 people. This caused their social standing in the village to drop down, from then on Kuro started to get bullied a lot which is why there is a lot of hate within his mind.
As his family declined so did Kuro and his parents. The emotional decline of his parents led to them being abusive to Kuro. Noticing this his grandfather started to tell stories of Shinobies, these stories inspired Kuro to become like one so everyday he would venture out to an isolated part of the town and started to.....you can say play but Kuro considered this as "training".
And as years passed even his grandfather's stories and "training" couldn't help the rampaging hate contained within his mind.
So Kuro decided to join the Academy without his parent's knowing, and hoping that he would be able to stray his mind from the dark thoughts.​

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The username "Kuro" is already in use so I changed it to the full name of this character, "Kuroguro"
Added to stone usergroup
Added banner "Stone Academy Student"

PM me if any of the above needs to change in any way associated with the Character Creation.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=586&t=44281][Here][/url] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Ii Hissori]
[Umashiashikabihikoji]
[Yukata Oyochi]
<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back