Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kyoshi Hyakkimaru: A Shinobi is Born

Kyoshi Hyakkimaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Kyoshi Hyakkimaru
Physical Description:
1587956966151.png

Hyakkimaru is 4'5 and weighs approximately 80 lbs, his hair is fairly long and spiky, often covering bright auburn eyes. His hair is as brazen in color as his hues, often appearing to be a rust red color at night, and amber in the morning light. His ears are pierced on both sides, and he's often covered in minor scratches across his face, arms and legs from all the wacky adventures he gets himself involved in. He has fair skin, and a prominent collar bone made obvious by his baggy clothes. He has dark bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep, but is often seen with a big toothy grin everywhere he goes.

Mental Description: Some of the happiest people, are truly the saddest. Hyakkimaru, despite being young in age and known as a class clown by others, suffers from depression since the passing of his grandfather. When isolated from friends, he becomes emotional, which is why he distracts himself in any way possible. At times, others may find him to be a nuisance or a trouble maker, but it's his way of remaining sane during these hard times. When he's home under the custody of his aunt, he undergoes verbal abuse on a daily basis. Yet whenever with companions, classmates, or friends, he has the biggest smile and a competitive nature that lights his motivation to become one of the leaf's strongest shinobi yet.

History: Kyoshi Hyakkimaru, 'the unwanted child, the nuisance of Konoha, a faliure'. All nicknames given to him by his beloved aunt. The truth of the matter is Hyakkimaru's past is a lot more complicated than that. A mother who doesn't want him, an absentee father, and a grandfather that adored him with every bit of his being. Grandpa Shinji was the man that raised him, up until he was nine years old. Hyakkimaru saw his grandfather as his father, and worshiped the floor he walked on. The old man was a former Shinobi for the village hidden in the leaf, he's lived here all his life and would tell Hyakkimaru wonderful tales of his young life. Stories of love, friendship, rivalries, and sometimes (albeit rare) death. He shaped Hyakkimaru into a happy young man, who was proud of the village he was born in. He would tell him all the time, "Don't judge your mother for her decisions in life, only god may judge her," yet Hyakkimaru couldn't help but feel hate in his heart for the lady that birthed him.

Then one day his life came to a crashing halt. He was going to become a student at the Academy, and suddenly Grandpa Shinji fell extremely ill. He pulled back from joining that year, to watch over his grandfather, staying besides him every night and every day in the hospital like a loyal dog. When the faithful day came where Grandpa Shinji passed away, he read a final letter left to him by his grandfather. Alongside that was his grandfather's will. The will declared that Hyakkimaru be passed over to his aunt, his mother's younger sister who still resided in Konoha, and she will be his legal guardian. The first few months were the hardest to adjust to. Living with a strict aunt and her husband, who had a newborn recently, and could care less about the new nuisance she had to care for. She would curse him and the day he was born all the time. Wondering why she had to deal with her sister's mistake (who was still nowhere to be found).

As time went on, the verbal abuse didn't hurt as much. But whenever he was feeling down, and his aunt's words struck a chord, he would lay in his bed and reread his grandfathers note. It reads:

"Hyakkimaru, if you're reading this, that means that I have passed away. I'm sorry I wasn't able to be around long enough to watch you blossom as a shinobi. But I'm so glad we got to enjoy the time together that we did. I still remember when you were a little toddler, running around with my Hitai-ate, and here you are now. A young boy, almost becoming a young man, heading into the academy. I'm writing you this because I don't want you to give up on your dreams. You have the potential to be somebody amazing in life. I may have not been the best father to your mother, or your aunt, but I feel like I've atoned for my sins with the gift I had at a second chance with you. The son I always wanted, future shinobi, my pride and joy. Kyoshi, Hyakkimaru. I love you."

The tears always welled up in his eyes like rain from a storm cloud. But finally it was time. Hyakkimaru joined the academy, and he has made it his goal to become a shinobi.

Last edited:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hi! Welcomo to our little comminity here in Ninpocho! Looking at your application, your physical description is a bit short. It has to be 100+ words.

Any questions please don't hesitate to DM me!

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
Thank you for your patience!

Please post a request for a Academy Student Banner HERE. If needed please request a Name Change HERE to make your account name match your character name.

Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here!
The spring of youth!

Once in Leaf Usergroup please post your character profile HERE
As a new player below is the Student package, please post your starting stats as reflected as below in your profile.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Starting Yen has been given, and Leaf Access has been granted!

If you want to join our community Ooc! We have a Discord server. (Click the picture). Want to be part of our village chat? just go to "#Role-request" channel and state that you would like to have leaf access with the link of your character approval you were approved. Easy as that!​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back