Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lady Please

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Since no new thread was made up of this. Just finalizing this.

IC: The registrations were completed, each of the girls parted ways one by one. They were all headed for the heart of the city but one would travel further than all of the others. Still clad in that same bikini, most of the people in this portion of the city gave her no heed. Perhaps the sight of an attractive woman was not anything new in these parts or perhaps it was because she was a regular. Slung over her shoulder was a bag filled with registration papers. These papers, bag and all would be left on the door of a rather grand estate. The girl would walk off, only knocking on the door with a trio of rapid taps prior to her departure. The name on the gate to this house was Aburabuta.

The registration forms seemed to have only a superficial relevance because they were not being closely monitored or secured although moments after the knock a pair of manicured hands would reach out and snatch the satchel of papers. The girl would amble onward, stopping three doors down where she would unlock a gate. The name on the gate was Mako.

E Rank

5 Hours

Attempting to Leave Topic

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
One thing Sousuke had not done was follow one of the bikini girls. Until now that was. The interview with the civilians had proved useful in some ways. More interesting was the encounter with the young man who hailed from Sound. Sousuke did not know who he was, but what he did know was that the man had been branded with the Ranger marking.

Sousuke had taken to stealth. He was following a single individual. Keeping his distance but spying on her. He observed her. Watched her. More importantly was where she was going. Sousuke knew that it was bikini clad women who were accepting the information on individuals. He watched as she was attending households of various nobles. The first one struck a chord with him. Aburabuta. He knew of Hirotomi, but he had never engaged him before.

The second house. Was named Mako. Another of the Soon's merchants. "Tenshen. I'm tracking one of the ladies. In the bazaar meet me by under the household with the red roof."<i></i> He radioed Roku. He was going to keep Roku in the loop with this. He continued his trek. Ever observant and even more curious as to what he would indeed find. Where would she go next?

[Caught? Stalking the Woman]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
From kidnapping to stalking... tsk tsk Kazekage-sama.

The woman was oblivious to the Kazekage's presence, she was not a trained shinobi and lacked saiyan-level power-sensing skills, some uncanny sense similar to something one would read about in comics nor was she some master detective who can discern someone's height, weight and favorite food by the impression their foot left in the snow two days ago. She was just a normal girl, well perhaps nor entirely 'normal' considering her vocation but it was fairly commonplace here in Soons. The redhead made her way to the gate of the Mako estate and unlocked the wrought iron gate without incident. She ambled down the narrow stone inlaid path to the front door, she allowed the gate to crash closed behind her and the latch would lock in place upon closure. She fiddled with the pair of keys she carried with her and thrust the small key into the lock before she gave it a twist. The tumblers would roll into place and a click both heard and felt would signify that the door was unlocked.

She believed she was alone until she heard a disembodied voice.

"Tenshen. I'm tracking one of the ladies. In the bazaar meet me by under the household with the red roof."

Tsk tsk again Kazekage-sama or perhaps this time Roku, picking up a new identity or forgetting the call sign of one's ANBU Sennin. Not that she would know either thing in any case, only that someone is tracking her and that he is located under a red roofed estate. A cold chill ran through her and she shook as she looked around, she did not see anyone and she nervously rattled with the door handle with a pair of shaking hands.

[Attempting to enter the estate]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'That's Not My Name'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]Tenshen...jackass.

While the woman began to react like the first female introduced in a horror flick, the one who will eventually be slaughtered before the run of title card, there was another individual who just let his own fist rip into the side of his face. It was a nice reminder that his fists did happen to hurt a bit, and with the prattle of the non-sneaky Sousuke, it took some of the edge off. Letting out a sigh,he would send another fist slamming into the wall causing a loud impact. The pop would probably freeze the female for a moment.

"Tenshen?! JACKASS! DON'T STALK WOMEN!"

There would be another loud pop and then some rustling, like someone hitting the ground and then scrambling around to flee. Slowly the man, who appeared to have been in a bit of a tussle would appear. He would keep his distance from the female as he would politely wave before searching his pockets before pulling out a cigarette and a lighter.

"Look, not sure who you are... but you sure have some creepy fanboys following you around."

He would place the stick in his mouth and would attempt to light it before turning his attention back to the female, producing another cigarette and holding it outward to offer it to the female.

"I'm sure you got places to be, but you were just about to be jumped so if you'd like one to take off the edge feel free. If not... take care of yourself."

A few things about all of this would determine the next steps for how he would handle this situation: she could either be frozen in terror, she could be thankful, she could be curious as to what all was happening or she could have simply kept to attempting her flee. His hope was that the loud noises from his punches, the yelling and some of the other theatrics would keep her paused long enough that he would appear before her. This would mean if she did stick at the front gate watching he would now be within range to stop her if needed, but he would much rather that she would bite on his character routine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
[legend="[glow=maroon][b][size=5]"Yoshida"[/size][/b][/glow]"]
ezgif.com-gif-maker%202_zpswnmwukif.gif

Name: Morii Yoshida
Epithet: Anagram for "Daiymo Shorii"
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon EquippedShots! Shots! Shots!Mood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke wasn't exactly sure how the woman heard him. He had what he thought was some distance. Unless of course she was a Hashigaki, WHICH could be entirely possible. If that was the case then ... well ... things would get exceptionally difficult. Yes dearest Moderator, tonight's NPC was a subject of interest. Why would she be visiting houses of various merchants and delivering information on a run timer? Curious indeed.

Sousuke would then get an earful from Roku. Yes. Yes. He was wrong. It wasn't Tenshen. It was Tekken? No. Tousido? No. Why did Roku have to have so many monikers. Tenken. Yes! That was it then. Sousuke was sure of it. Yes. This was stalking. Sousuke wouldn't call it as such. It was investigating. They were at the house of one of the noble merchants in Soon's. The last one belonged to Hirotomi, who had now taken up residence in Soon's rather than Suna. Curious it was. He watched and listened as Roku spoke to the lady. He awaited the response to that before looking up at the household she was trying to enter. A singularly bad idea entered his mind. Break into the house. He would look over the residence. Windows? Side doors? Scaling the walls wouldn't be hard.

Sousuke remained still as a statue, which he was. He was a statue on the roof of a building. He had adopted the pose of a thinking man who was slightly kneeling. His features were slightly more leonine and monstrous. A curious culture these things belonged to. Believed to ward off evil spirits, yet appearing slightly evil themselves? It was seemed hypocritical, and Sousuke very much wanted to argue with the person who had invented this theory. Beauty was in the eye of the beholder though. This particular merchant must have loved his or her statues as the property was littered with them. Some of them were of women with bare chests, others were of men holding ... uh... nothing? A very large nothing that seemed very heavy given the look on their face.

Regardless, he was hiding, hiding in plain sight. Mikaboshi had mentioned to him earlier than he could have influenced the Soon Merchants. It seemed though that they were already in another game of sorts. One that was not started by him.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
th

Some Redhead in a Bikini

Much like 'tribute' only now 'investigating' the Mad King stalked investigated his prey way making her way to the front door of the grandiose mansion. She would be alone but it would not be dark, she was not in her underpants, she did not say that 'she would be right back' and she was not about to investigate some strange noise so she was quite safe from the reality-bending terror that would be synonymous with the antagonist in most horror movies. Then she heard a strange sound, a whisper... a command... an order? She was a sane girl with no history of mental illness, however this is where some creepy music would start for the viewer and as she turned around it would crescendo and the tempo would increase in pace as she walked towards the sound, the percussion in cadence with her perceived heartbeat. Just like the heroine in the movie, yes the first one to die she would walk towards the gate... actually no, the honor of the first death is usually bestowed upon a pair of lovers in the backseat of their car at make-out point. Why anyone would take a wiz in the bushes when the bushes is where the murders all live with their meat hooks and stereotypical near featureless masks was beyond this author. Still, some tropes needed to be followed and this was one of them. The movie or rather thread would be over if she fled to the safety and the shelter of the building but instead she dropped her keys and rather than recover them she in fact tried to investigate the noise.
Yes, she was suicidal victim #2 who was about to investigate the mysterious noise.

There are a few important tropes to know here: the less a girl wears the safer she is as long as it is not underpants. Underpants and showers make you murder fodder. If her bikini was made of pure iron, magically all attacks would land over these small patches of armor and no place else and her safety would be assured. Bikini armor was an interesting invention and can be seen in most video games -- it must have some sort of gravitational pull to it. Why men weigh themselves down with a breastplate, chain mail, a cod piece, gauntlets and a helmet when all they needed was to cover their nipples and crotch would be one of humanity's great mysteries. Well, her bikini was a cotton-polyester blend, but perchance it was mystically imbued with something to garner her some mediocre protection. Nope, it really wasn't. Still she ambled towards the gate that was closing, the gate that would have offered some meager level of security that an intruder could easily scale was stopped by her body as she yes... again the author says this investigated the mysterious noise. Darwin's theory proven wrong as this one might survive today of course as the sounds of a good thrashing could be heard from the unseen fray and a rugged young man seemed to emerge victorious.

"Look, not sure who you are... but you sure have some creepy fanboys following you around."

In clichéd fashion he pulled out a lighter and a fag like some main love interest in a book after he saves some dame for no reason at all. The lead male often had the look of some guy who spends more time giving a shit without looking like he gives a single one. *Insert Swoon* My name is second victim: redhead, she would introduce. No, that is not what she would reply but that would be apt considering the writer's propensity to destroy lives and minds. "Really?" She responded with a wide-eyed expression "t-thank you" she would actually stammer. He would recognize her but she would not know him. She was one of the scantly clad registration booth girls, thankfully Roku or rather 'Morii Yoshida' if one were to refer to his registration form did not make the same impression on her that he did on the older dark haired girl in the group.

"I'm sure you got places to be, but you were just about to be jumped so if you'd like one to take off the edge feel free. If not... take care of yourself."

He offered her a cancer stick. She accepted the curious white cylindrical thing. Her masters did not let her smoke - bad for the teeth; bad for the skin, overall it was a bad investment. She did not care, she was not her own investment. She would let him light it for her if it was not already before she took a puff of a substance most foul and let out a muted cough. She would look at the door, the lights were out but they were likely inside someplace. There would be a look of worry noted on a furrowed brow as she cautiously took a shallower drag the second time. "I am Kachinonai, but please call me Kachi," she bowed her head lightly. She looked up at the sun that had gotten low in the sky and towards the front door, "I wish I could stay and chat but my Mistress Mako will be cross if I were to be late."

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'And He Let Her Go'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]Roku would light the cancer stick, words that one might choose from on high that bring life to the little red head. He would then proceed to light his own and take a drag himself and listen to the female. She seemed to relax a bit, and for her it must be hard to relax in any capacity. His assumption was that she was another member of the human slave trade that was happening in the village, and then her mentioning "Mistress Mako" would only confirm it. That name appeared once more.

Good on the pretty boy for not lying to me.

Taking another drag he would nod to the female and offer her another gentle smirk.

"Got a big wig for a boss, trust me I understand the pains of that. Take care of yourself, Kachi."

With that he would await her to depart and hoped that she did heed his words, she was a disposable commodity, so delaying her any longer would mean her death. It was also very clear that she wasn't anyone of importance and questioning her or stopping her from doing her job would be more of a disservice than anything they could gain from her. She had already given them all they needed to know, whether Sousuke realized it or not.

"Oh... sorry, my manners, my name is Yoshida. Catch ya around, maybe?"

He wink at her before dropping his cigarette down to the ground stamping it out. Placing his hands into his pockets he would begin to walk away from the female and allow her to go about her business. His eyes would begin to scan the area to make sure the Kazekage didn't do anything foolish, and would proceed back to the alleyway he started from. Raising his arm up as if to brush back his unkempt hair that was hanging over his head he would actually push his communicator and whisper.

"If you see me, meet me in ten."

With that he would make sure he was out of the line of sight of the compound and await for Sousuke to meet up with him to debrief.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Roku was letting her go? Did he know who's household that was? Did he not consider the concept of housebreaking into there to find out what was being delivered exactly? Yes there cover was blown, but ... but nothing. It wouldn't have worked anyways. The household was going to be put on high alert due to the red head's uneasy nature. Damn that woman's ears.

Roku would meet Sousuke soon enough who was in the alleyway looking down. Sousuke had stationed himself on the wall, in a sitting position of sorts. His hands on his temples as he was trying to put together a bigger picture of sorts. He was wearing his black and white armour, and his features were back to normal. He had transformed back from the leonine gargoyle to his usual self. He was shaking his head. The conversation to be had was a very private one. "Something is going to go down. It's a matter of time. She was visiting the households of merchant lords of questionable means and intent. Aburabuta household was number one. Mako was number two. The former has been trying to climb to power. The later has a ... relationship with the Daimyo. His eight wife? Maybe seventh. That was one of her households."<i></i> Sousuke spoke before shaking his head. "Good evening by the way, and apologies for the wrong call sign. It hasn't been a good day for me."<i></i> He sighed. That was putting it mildly. "Why did we not choose to ... follow up with her? I'm certain if we did we would know what else she was delivering and to who. It would have given us a bigger picture of what Merchants were involved."<i></i> Sousuke's expression turned into a grimace of sorts. "I could be wrong. It seems a bit off, but hey I'm socially inept and not entirely sure as to what the purpose of those girls are. Aside from ... I don't want to talk about that."<i></i>

"Someone is going to pull a trigger. I met that person who associates with Kuro that you warned me about. They are going to play ball, and we're going to burn for it. It's not good. Saving people from themselves is something of a difficult situation. Especially when they supposedly command legions of demons and undead."<i></i> He really hoped Akkuma and Kuro were not going to have things go out with a bang. Literally. It wasn't a plot against them. Sousuke had a sickly feeling that the two of them were being goaded into a fight. Kuro and Akkuma's love for fighting was most likely going to be offered to them on a silver platter. That silver platter of course had a metaphorical poisoned entree for them. It would be exceedingly difficult to ram a fist into their mouth and pull out the poisoned entree before it was digested. Why are metaphors so graphic and complicated? "Remind me next time never to try to diffuse a situation using comedy."<i></i> Sousuke scoffed, at himself no less. "Fuu has been openly mocked as a ghost writer of sorts. That was mildly entertaining. Orakuru Fuu was the pen name. She's far too intelligent or ... devoid of humor to ... mock herself. There is also the issue of that tabloid with all the weird rumors about the rulers of Stone and Cloud. Mine was the least comical."<i></i>

(MFT: 564)

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
th

Some Redhead in a Bikini

When a name is not even given to the a non-playable character, it is often the first indication that their presence is for mere aesthetics. This was something that Tenken or rather Yoshida seemed to realize almost immediately. Perhaps he was well-versed in his tropes or he had a strong sense of intuition, in either case he was correct. She was more a vehicle to reinforce points that Roku was already well aware of. She was a member of the slave trade. Mako was involved in something. There was a crippled man rotting away in some dark corner of the Obsidian for the knowledge that he had already had, but he did make some minor gains. The fact that Mako was in some way, even if only peripherally in the examinations. That the Haku was not a liar, but he was likely certain that a man scared enough to piss himself was likely not going to tell tall tales. He would also note that the slaves did not have the conventions most seem to believe of property -- there was no chains, she acted more like a truant or tardy teen than a girl locked in some cellar for weeks at a time. She was in excellent health and shape, so whatever abuses she suffered were well hidden or purely psychological. The thing here is, as Roku was already well-aware from his previous adventures and dalliances, whoever was behind these terrible things had a way of manipulating those around them into doing exactly what they want.

She girl would nod appreciatively but notice the fag be dropped onto the ground and crushed underfoot. She would pluck the still warm cancer stick from the ground and hide it in her hand. She was not going to earn the ire from her mistress on this day. "Thank you Mister," she replied with a polite smile as she recovered her keys and unlocked her door. "I doubt I will leave this estate until after the exam, I would recommend that you do the same Yoshida," she gave him a kind warning. These foreigners were not ones to make a profit from and kindness would receive kindness at least from her. "Our masters are not nearly as terrible as the ones that have come into town," she warned as she shut the door behind her. There would be some muffled noises heard, the girl and an unseen person. There would be some yelling but what was said would not be known. The sounds would not last long a few minutes at most before a silence would come over the mansion that seemed as empty as it was when she first arrived.

There would be no guards at the gate he traversed and would easily exit but it would latch behind him. The streets were similarly quiet although many of the households did have a pair of sentinels either standing stoically at the gates or making their rounds about the perimeter of the estates.
((About it for her, the girl is gone.))​

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 3: 'Reasons'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]Roku would smirk as he listened to Sousuke prattle on some more.

"For the leader of the village, you sure don't make a great detective... guess that is the reason you put me in the position you did. We didn't follow up with her because it is a dumb move. She knows nothing of importance and following her would be just as good as following our way into a trap. We have no idea what is inside, the most important thing is who owns the places she visited. To answer you question about who she was delivering to; the actual person doesn't matter but the association with Mako speaks plenty on its own. You just stated she is a wife of the Daimyo, so there is one big red flag. Next, due to my work, surprise, right? An ANBU actually working the village, due to my work I have been able to connect Lord Mako a very large and intricate human trafficking and slave organization operating within Wind Country and our own village. You saw her and the other females at the registration, and yes they are probably used for the reason you don't wish to mention but there is more to it."

He would pull another cigarette from his pocket but would not light or place the item in his mouth. Instead he would begin to pull it apart slowly.

"My guess would be they were being used as a smoke screen; cute, attractive scantly clad women for a competition that will probably draw a ton of males. It is a smart strategy. Those stamps they put on competitors, the females themselves only know what they've been told about them which means they don't necessarily know their full use, which is why I refrained from getting one. The registration paperwork asked odd question at the end about why you village was the best or something silly, but depending on how they answered they could provide enough fodder to be used to manipulate the feelings and passions of a village, which I assume leads into your mention of the tabloids. They can use names and points of pride, all given to them by the competitors, to slowly start the build for an emotional response. Those girls aren't the only human slaves around here, I would bet. I am sure they've rooted their people into all sorts of aspect of this city and the exams. Not to mention the Sovereign themselves are probably comprised of former trafficked youth."

He knew that to be a fact, but stated it as such anyways.

"Also, back to Kuro and his friend... I told you not to trust Kuro either. He is either willingly allowing Akkuma to stock pile forces within our own village or he is doing such himself, either way I would assume if you just recently talked to him that means he has not been keeping you in the loop. Did they bring along an individual from Iwa or Kumo? If you only mention one but are surprised by the other than that means the Dojo has secrets, and I don't think that is the best interest of the village. We shouldn't rely on one family to guard our borders or maintain, and I get you hold a familial relationship, but the Toraono have gone far unchecked for far too long."

Roku did not mean to use this contact point to sow any further thoughts of dissent about some of the Sennin of the village, but Sousuke had been the one to bring it up.

"Lastly, and I assume you would like to know this but I wish for you to refrain from telling anyone else without prior discussion with me; The remaining primary members of the Sovereign are currently in this village. The Aburabuta House you mentioned earlier, that our lil red head visited, is full of at least 3 members as of a day ago. My assumption would be that the Mako house probably doesn't hold the lord herself but instead is another installment for Sovereign members. This is why I did not follow her, this is why I did not let you follow her."

Finishing pulling apart the cigarette, he would allow the tobacco to rain upon the ground.

"I have been able to uncover a lot of information in my hunt, Sousuke. I know the locations of the Ancients the Daimyo is holding, I know the locations of confirmed members of Sovereign and I know the connection between the Daimyo and our human trafficking issues. Merchant Lords allegiances, I am currently investigating that further at this time. But be forewarned, this issue is far larger than I had originally assumed. There is no telling how their control within this area have swayed opinion of the masses. This exam, as I am sure you've gathered and have implied with your trigger analogy, is probably intended to cast a much further shadow of doubt upon us a village. It isn't enough to make as look like the evil of the country within it, not when you can paint us as the main evil in the country to a global perspective. I am glad it did not seem like we had any of our shinobi enter these games, they would have surely been made into the enemy in some capacity."
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]
[/quote]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I never said I was a great detective. I've most of the time added the word consulting to the word detective."<i></i> Sousuke answered Roku ultimately. He listened to his sennin explain his reasoning. It made sense. He processed the data he was being given. His eyes narrowed at the fact that a slave trade was going on. Slavery was the one thing that should have been waylaid in the aftermath of the War of the Ancients, but it always seemed to creep out every once and a while. "Yes. Yes. I've turned my gaze outside of Suna, and tried to knock out several warlords expanding lands and holding a control over people. Did we switch personas along the way? I'm out brawling things be it demons, warlords, or end-game events, and you're keeping a low profile."<i></i> It was hard putting a big picture together considering Sousuke had been working. He listened to Roku go into detail about the bikini girls. As feared, yes they were of that deplorable occupation that Naganisa once had. "Those seals. Most likely a tracking device of sorts. Could have a secondary use. What else did she tell you? Could be a warp seal. Can't say I've had a good look at them to determine the make."<i></i> He emitted a electronic growl of sorts. It was something of annoyance. He ruffled his hair again. This was merely a part of something bigger. "What do you figure the ratio is here. Free folk to slaves? Soon's has been quite different since I was here last. Toss in of course what happened at Shino's household. That was certainly an odd situation with cultists. There is certainly a vast shadow cast upon this merchant port city."<i></i> He snapped his fingers. "So. House Aburabuta. House Mako. She visited those two households, and went into Mako's. I didn't see her coming out. I cannot say I know the ongoing situations for House Moto, Guchi, Oshiro or Maki."<i></i> So two certain merchant lords who have ... in some form visibly allied themselves with the Daimyo. "Jingoism is something we can do little about. It's going to strike a chord regardless what we do about it. At the very least, the one only we have to worry about pride is Kuro. Mikaboshi too, but his pride isn't nationalistic."<i></i> He explained.

At the mention of Kuro, Sousuke would simply listen. He knew Kuro had the village's best intentions at heart, but the execution of it was becoming poorer and poorer by the moment. Sousuke merely said nothing as he very promptly removed his mechanical arm. He crushed it with his flesh arm. It was a rare show of strength. Sousuke was not known for looking healthy, or a being an individual of great strength. The arm began to sizzle and fail. "He has a habit, or his family has a habit of shanghaiing my tech. I don't know if Kuro has become criminally insane since the Cabal scenario. He wanted to permit the use of warp seals, which I don't think he realizes that it can be compromised. Our familial situation is complicated. I'll explain it at a later date with a very large drink on my person."<i></i> His expression soured further. Roku did certainly hit a sore spot, but it was true he did bring it up first. How do you tell someone who is mistrustful of your boarder sennin, that his dead baby brother's soul was being used to keep one together? Sousuke still had his doubrs whether or not he was himself, or if he was indeed Tsume contrary to what he was told. Did Kuro truly ever realizing what he was doing, or was it merely his demonic nature that had always. Did Kuro truly have the option to choose anymore in his rage? "Yeah, I won't divulge what I've learned here. I merely wish I had learned it sooner myself."<i></i>

"Our numbers are indeed thinned out. I did plan for the worse to occur. We had to make an appearance, in some form otherwise we might have had the Daimyo influence others to attack us."<i></i> He recollected council he was given a long time ago by a now deceased mist nin. Not that Sousuke knew he was dead. "That being said. What game plan do you want to play out or follow up on? Releasing those Ancients isn't going to do us any favors. Killing them is an option, and I've invested in the tech necessary for that. I don't want Soon's being a smoldering crater in the ground. I was thinking of investigating one of media outlets for the tabloids. I'm suspecting that tomorrow's paper is merely going to be an elevated situation. Are the Ancients here in Soon's?"<i></i>

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 4: 'Crushed Arm Blues'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]It seemed that he struck a chord as Sousuke removed his artificial arm and crushed it with his one natural arm. It was a side of his friend he had never seen before and could not help but feel sorrow for the big dolt. The Kazekage meant well and wished to see the good in those he is close to but the more this situation was now a quagmire. Regardless of who any of them were prior to the Cabal assault, they were now stuck in this mire of darkness and everyone seemed to get tainted further the more they struggled.

"Yea, burning Soons to the ground isn't going to help. This isn't a 'punch our way out' scenario, and I feel sorry for any idiots that think that is the best way to handle this. Sure, punching will be a part of it, we have to eliminate the Sovereign, the lingering Ancients and the Daimyo, of course, but not at the cost of further diminishing our village."

He would pull out another another cigarette and would once more would begin to unravel the little item.

"My pursuit and investigation into the Merchant Lords is to determine which ones could aid us. I can't believe they are all on board with a tyrannical ruler, but right now they are all stuck in a cold war-like stand off, with one another and then at the same time with the Daiymo. If one of them tried the oppose, the others would just watch as those who do side with the Daimyo crushed the rebel and then those that just wait and watch would act to scoop up the open resources for their own. So if I can find a way to push some of them in our favor, who knows. Either way, we can't do shit without at least a few on our side, and unfortunately Shino's hit to credibility eliminates him at this time."

Dropping the contents of the cancer stick upon the ground once more he would begin to rub his foot across the ground, further grinding up the tobacco.

"The Palace of the Glorious Immortal, that is where the metaphorical pandora's box is residing. I still haven't had a chance to scope it out for myself, but I wanted to secure a few more game pieces in our favor, especially since that is more than likely a suicide mission."

A look would pop up on his face, like a child who had just wandered into a toy store.

"Oh, that reminds me. I would like to make a proposal about an idea I have for a specialized group within the ANBU. It is a bit out there, but I have high hopes for this little squad."

Unfortunately, it did not feel like now would be the best time to propose new innovative ideas as they were currently in the quivering asshole of enemy territory. The stink was almost suffocating, and they deeper they got the more shit they seemed to find before themselves.
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Agreed. We can't afford to let others let it burn down either. There are families here that have roots here do to the storm."<i></i> Sousuke explained, "We have a long way to go to fix our reputation. I had tried something earlier, but well ... it is exceptionally difficult given the media's presentation of us. Admittedly I could have handled the situation better myself. I did need to test the waters though."<i></i> Roku spoke of the goals here. Not a single one of them would be easy. Not without making sacrafices. "Someone is going to have to make a hard decision sooner or later. We'll see how things go out, but I would not put it past Kuro or his associate about trying to punch their way out of this and make a claim of sorts."<i></i>

Roku detailed the situation between the Merchant Lords. "I'm not in a position to attempt to convert them to our side. I don't have the resources, and certainly the threat of violence is not going to work. It'll make our case even weaker, and the Daimyo's only stronger. You are right though. I'm not certain if moving Shino into Suna created a power vacuum which was filled almost immediately by Hirotomi. I've never engaged him personally, but I nothing good comes to mind in his dealings. Pinning it to him is the harder part, because of his lawyer. Even my legal counsel is stuck in entrapping him."<i></i> It didn't help either that his legal counsel moonlit as an Anbu either. Sousuke was quite good at keeping secrets. He had only twenty-four hours in the day, and that day was pretty packed. He needed more time and hours in the day to clean up everything. Unfortunately he would never be given that, but he did manage to have the opportunity of being given friends who could what he could not due to time constraints.

"We can't get easily into the Palace area without causing a scene or being made a villain. If I go there in person there will be alot of heads turning and alot of spears being pointed in my direction. If I go there in a henge I will probably being thrown in a cell for trespassing even if I have papers to do so."<i></i> He looked to Roku though. It seemed though he had a plan though of sorts. "A proposal you say? I'm sorry to say I'm--- oh. Yes. Yes. Go on."<i></i> Sousuke knew what Roku was playing at, but after years of being with him his sense of humor, or snark rubbed off of him and onto Sousuke. "I'm all ears. What have you got planned for this squad of yours?"<i></i>

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 5: 'Kamikaze Squad'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]A giant, almost child-like smirk would appear on his face as Sousuke asked about his group.

"Well for starters, I would want Tenken placed as the leader of this squad or division, semantics, as a post separate from his Sennin role. I know that is a weird request, but once you hear my proposition you might understand. I want a squad, one that will consist of chosen individuals that will take on request that are of a particular nature."

Now what he was about to say was probably going to sound insane, but it was something that he felt firmly about. This was a drastic measure that the current situation had created and not something he merely thought of on a whim.

"This squad would have no permanent members, aside from Tenken being the handler of it. While people would be asked, they will be allowed to decline going on the mission. The reason for that is because I want to assign this squad to carry out tasks that will run a high risk for fatality, but come with a high reward."

He could only image how that sounded, as he had a pretty good grasp on Sousuke's thinking.

"I would select volunteers from the current ANBU, potentially poach main branch of medical shinobi depending on the need and even have a group of re-educated criminals I have been working with that I would like to see utilized in these missions. I want to call it the Kamikaze, which means Divine Wind, as a codename and we would need to keep their missions and existence almost completely buried, but this groups uses could be limitless. Again, it is a high risk-high reward type thing, so I can't imagine I am going to win you over in just this one conversation."

His attention would turn back to the compound of the merchant lord as he attempted to think of what the next step should be in their plan.

"I am at a blank for next steps but here are the points that stick out to me the most as where we should probably focus; 1. Ancients being harbored in Sora 2. the Sovereign warriors currently in this area who are actively hunting Sennin and Kages of the village and 3. the wedding that will link a shinobi village, Sound or something, with a man who is actively trying to crush a shinobi village. I don't know what the next correct step is, but I think those three points should help us consider where to take action first."
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's expression soured. He had high hopes for this? He listened to Roku intently. Once in a while interjecting with some legality about the whole thing. It wasn't illegal, it was that... "I want everyone to have signed a last will and testimony or a power of attorney. I did jump a few extra ... loops or hoops in your case."<i></i> Sousuke would remind Roku. This was going to be a do or die group seemingly, which is why Roku wanted the high risk, high reward system implemented. It wasn't that the Suna coffers couldn't afford it, but then again most missions like these were... "Is the idea of this task force more of a higher ... elite group of mercenaries, or is it going to be predominately taking care of the most at risk problems we have in Sungakure?"<i></i> He inquired. Maybe this was putting the cart before the horse. It was something that had to be explored in the mean time. "Well... we'll iron out the details. I'm a little bit more concerned about this task force. I understand the point of it, it just concerns me the use of it at this point in time."<i></i> There were technicalities to it. Now just did not seem like the time to be throwing Suna forces into a suicide mission. "To be honest, I guess right now we're the forerunners for it. The reward for us is a safer Suna."<i></i>

Roku outlined three major areas of concern. Sousuke stroked his chin. "Kazuki is here. We haven't run into him yet, but I have ways of contacting him."<i></i> He scratched his head. "I'm afraid the wedding is going to go sideways. Kuro and Akkuma have plans. That might be the trigger point. It'll make our position here look worse, unless I step in and say no stop. Even then it's political suicide anyway. Saving face before others is paramount, or else we're going to burn for it later. I don't think Kuro has grasped that yet."<i></i> He ruffled his own hair. "We're one of the few free states left in Wind."<i></i> He turned his gaze from looking at the wall over to Roku. "Did you get any specific names of individuals at the household you were at earlier, any physical details? Any unique energy signatures? Elemental?"<i></i> He inquired.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 6: 'Game Plan'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]He would chuckle a little bit as Sousuke would mention a requirement of writing out a last will and testament.

"Read my mind, that would be a requirement for all who accepted a given mission. Want to make sure no one goes in with any regrets or unfinished business lined out. Anyways, I have been currently acting out the foundation of this task force myself in my Kasha persona, and since getting placed in charge of ANBU in a capacity I have drafted a couple of renegades from the old regime to assist me. Our missions and goals could be viewed as mercenary work but all of it would be for a safer Suna. If we succeed in defeating the Daimyo, sorting the Merchant Lords and clearing out the Sovereign, there probably won't be a need to sustain it. So, if you don't approve it I will still carry it out myself... you know, kind of like what I've been doing."

He would chuckle some more but this wasn't so much of a joke as it was the truth. For the longest time it had felt like he was one of the few putting in the leg work to combat this threat with the Daimyo and his forces. It wasn't until recently he was able to recruit the efforts of Glutton, Maniac and Usagi. Now with a proper team he was able to get more accomplished without running himself into the ground. Although, once this was all said and done he might end up there anyways.

"At the house was Number 9, Taro Oogami. Fuu said he was a Kirishii. Number 4, Ōtsuki Sayuri. Fuu stated she has drastically altered her body with experimentation is cannibalistic and is an expert in assassination. Those were the only two I had made contact with. Number 4 also stated the Number 1, who had been fed the essence of Earth Ancients, Number 7, Miyabe Amaya, their medic and Number 8, Yuji the son of the Cabal member Naganisa were also present but I cannot confirm."

He would begin to scratch his head as he ran all the information through his head before finally providing some thoughts of his own.

"Possible plans; 1. We use Kuro and Akkuma as a decoy, push them to do something drastic to place the focus solely on them and then assault the compound and either address the Daimyo or the Ancients in storage. 2. We try to redirect the gathered shinobi at the Sovereign members locations. I believe they had a Sennin in their grasp while I was there, so it might be easier said than done to get them to act for us. 3. We wait for the wedding and make a move there, but we run the risk of the wild cards from Sound. 4. We do some combination of the above idea, we try to recruit random shinobi to join forces with us and attempt a makeshift allied push at either the Sovereign House, the Daimyo's Palace or the Wedding. 5. We continue planning and put more thought into our actions and should Kuro and Akkuma act out on their own we disavow them and allow the backlash to fall upon them as we prepare further. Akkuma's life is inconsequential and Kuro seems to have a couple of spare bodies, maybe, if his pride allows it, we get him to show a defeat to one to lull the enemy into believing they have dealt us a great defeat."

Speaking of a great defeat, he had a present he needed to return to the Daimyo whenever he was able to get back in his Kasha attire.
[/color]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke was processing things. "You might be doing it alone, but bear in mind you're going to need resources. I still hold some power in that. That's not a threat. That is a reality."<i></i> Sousuke countered. It was Sousuke after all who had gotten him to upgrade his equipment and put a particular idea in his head. "I'm going to agree to your little team. Some of my nobles play things pretty close to the chest. Nobu knows when I ask things of him not to question it. Mainly due to the years I've spent keeping his wealth comprise of honest legal activity. It's my hope eventually you'll come to realize their methods, resources, and worth."<i></i> Sousuke wasn't going to use dirty money to fund his campaigns. It also stood to fact that Sousuke was listed amongst the Akamichi's beneficiaries. "Two of those go hand in hand. Eventually we are going to have to realize we need to deal with Ancients."<i></i> It was a threat that was building in the background. Would they truly ever be vanquished? Maybe not. "We're playing the same game Roku. Just different boards. At different times with different pieces."<i></i>

Roku next spoke of the Soverign he met. "A Kirishii, a sovereign? The irony. It's pretty difficult to hide one of them due to their rocky exterior and speech method. This Oogami must be an exception to this. Unless he's hiding it well enough. Entirely possible. When he acts or moves, there is no movements of the earth of the sounds of boulders as he talks? I've come to understand it as a dialect."<i></i> Sousuke raised an eyebrow when Roku revealed another member of the Sovereign who was the son of Naganisa. His eyes shifted to the ground as he thought about it. "She was human property once. I never could figure out how old she was. She acted like a teenager, but her brand was old."<i></i> He paused. "Shouki is probably here too. He has yet to reveal himself. He is the bastard son of the Daimyo. He's a known practitioner of the Jashanisism. The entire family probably is. The legitimate son is, the sister I have no knowledge of only rumors."<i></i> He leaned against the wall as he listened to Roku plot ahead. "I have no contacts in the other villages, yet. Getting them to do something for us is probably not going to work. Blind trust isn't a thing we can rely on. Did you figure out who, or what village they had accosted someone from?"<i></i> He next inquired. "I have been engaging with a Duchess from Cloud, but that is a work in progress. We're going through trade terms, but I won't go into details. You would fall asleep standing. There was a media outlet I wanted to investigate."<i></i>

MFT 467

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 7: 'Game Plan.2'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]"No, I did not hear earth rumbling or any of that, but Fuu said he was one of them. If it is anything to do with how some of them have been; he could be some hybrid or experiment that is more artificial than actual. The mechanical one that attacked Fuu in the village, and battled one of the Kuros, was not even remotely human. With the usage of ancients to give them power, further modifications can't be too big of a stretch."

Roku paused for a moment, he wasn't entirely sure what secrets he himself hid. The moment would pass as his eyes would return to the Kazekage.

"They had captured some mentally unstable Sennin from Cloud, that village has to be completely run by animals if that person is one of their leaders. Hmmm... we might have to roll this thing on our own. I mean, this is our problem. Let me do some more scouting, potentially get closer to Sora, and see what all I can figure out. Worst comes to worst, we look at that wedding as an opportunity to pull something off. It may be time to assemble our forces and get a game plan."

That was were he was settled on everything; he would continue his scouting efforts and would trust Sousuke to draw together his forces. It was no secret that Roku was not a fan of Kazuki, did not trust Kuro and already knew Mikaboshi wished to make Sousuke suffer... drawing all of these individuals together was not going to be an enviable task. Good thing he wasn't the one who had to do.

[/color]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He didn't have any earth-like qualities? Strange. Then again these were people who were being fed the souls of Ancients. Who knew what powersets they gained and how their bodies changed and warped. Maybe the Kirishii wore the flesh of another? Roku reminded Sousuke of the other one they had engaged. They as in him and Kuro. Sousuke was not there for that engagement. "Wait. What? They did what?"<i></i> Sousuke raised an eyebrow and gave Roku a hard stare. They ... captured a cloud sennin? "I have had no real dealings with Cloud. I did meet a Baroness ... who seemed to be ... of equal tech to mine. Seemingly?"<i></i> He would reveal. Maybe Roku had just run into... no ... no it was entirely possible wasn't it?

Roku brought up the wedding as their time to act. "Whatever we have planned, I suspect Akkuma and Kuro will have something else planned."<i></i> Roku did not trust Kazuki, and he had even less reason to trust Kuro. "I'll do what I can. If anything mutual hatred seems to be able to pull people together. You know it, you've seen it in action."<i></i> Sousuke would rest his back against the wall. He would slide down the wall and land on the ground. "Any word or rumor on the groom? The Otokage? I haven't heard of him at all, but he's here. Sound is in Wind, but even I'm not sure of the geography of it. They're ... well, like us until recently well hidden."<i></i> Sousuke would chime in.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 8: 'Trust'| Soon's Haven Arc said:
[col]Roku would smirk as he placed his right arm onto the shoulder of Sousuke. A huge grin was slapped upon his face and from behind his sunglasses it was clear that his eyes were just as full of warmth as his smirk.

"Listen, don't let my attitude towards the others change your approach. You belief in us, even though I would say is extremely foolish, is the type of pure emotion our stupid lot needs. Also, regardless of who we can actually count on please know I will be there. I trust you, Sousuke."

He would remove his arm from the shoulder of the Kazekage and begin to straighten out his clothing.

"Not because you are the Kage but because you are my one and only friend."

A moment of emotion. Wasn't Roku's most comfortable way of being but he found himself folding into such a state when around Sousuke. He wanted to protect and see his friend prosper. Given the recent events, it really seemed like the Kage could use those 'wins'.

"Outside of the invitation, the Otokage's name has not popped up thus far in my searches nor has Sound. It is just odd though, his hate towards us and his willingness to embrace another shinobi village... is Sound also located in Wind? Have you heard anything more about it outside of it turning out to actually exist? Pieces aren't adding up to me on that end."

OOC:

|

Personal Data