Fuego: Korean --- Fire Country's native language
Fiero: Al-Bhed --- Country's cypher. This is the special cypher that only the shinobi of Leaf would know, capable of speaking/writing in a way that foreigners couldn't understand
Vulcan: Advanced Al-Bhed --- ANBU's specific cypher. And this is for ANBU only. Consider this like advanced encryption
Write phrase in English
Translate to Al Bhed
Translate to Al Bhed once again, to get Elite Al Bhed (Vulcan)
***If there are any questions then please escalate them to the Village Council for answers.***Rules:
1) All Fire Country natives are taught (automatically known via CC or OCR) Fuego from birth . Those that join Konoha later on in life have to spend many hours catching up and are many times still not as fluent as native speakers.
- 100wc learning session for those that transfer ICly/OOCly into the village. Council will approve or deny this application.
- Visitors need special Council Permission to learn.
- This will need to take place in The Konoha Library.
- Please tag either in the title or the via OOC message in the topic/post which language you are learn. Ex. "ABC 123 [Learning Fuego]"
2) Fiero can only be learned by shinobi of Konoha.
- 100wc learning session in The Konoha Library for any wanting to learn it. Council will approve or deny this application.
- Can only be learned by Genin and up.
- Please tag either in the title or the via OOC message in the topic/post which language you are learn. Ex. "Graduation! [Learning Fiero]"
3) Vulcan can only be known by members of ANBU and the Hokage. Vulcan is an ever changing language and once a shinobi has left the ANBU branch or is no longer Hokage then they will no longer understand Vulcan.
- 500wc post and approval from the ANBU Sennin or the Hokage (if there is no ANBU Sennin)
- This can take place in The Konoha Library or an ANBU designated area.
- Please tag either in the title or the via OOC message in the topic/post which language you are learn. Ex. "I am Batman! [Learning Vulcan]"