Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Later! [Force Exiting]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi and her two paths started their way on leaving Iwagakure not too long after having her trip there completely ruined by a certain person. She had her two paths following her, with a few feet between them, and had decided to continue on her way out of the village.

[NPC Run Time: S Rank - 30 Minutes]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chip.gif

"My my, and just where in the hell do you think your running off to? Koyoko was supposed to be watching you and keeping you safe... your good to have alluded her but now what?"

My eyes placed fixed on the ones that stood be before me. I had so many questions about her and as luck would have it, she made her way to me. I no longer had to get info from a far when I could assess the source. Their Rinnegan, what the hell was the Rinnegan, and her report she was making to her leader... all I had questions about and they will be answered.

"Which one of you is Ayumi?"

[S rank 30min Caught]
[ooc: Not in my village]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SoujiStone_zps4c93ff0e.png

He had been around the gates recently and today he was dressed formally in his dress attire, a black vest with a white shirt, showing off just his array of class... then again he was only like this around he wanted to show 'Light'. For the most part at least. Pulling out a small cigarette replica that he liked to smoke. Replica meaning, it was in no way real... more of a hookah than anything. Portable hookah. The Taste and smell of black cherries filled the air are he poofed away on it. He didnt often do this... just stand here looking down upon the visitors from a distance. However, it was his dedication to making sure things were as smooth as silk that made him do this. Over and over again. "Oi Oi.", forming a few handseals he would submerge into the ground and pop up a short distance behind the three tilting his head so he could see the them clearly.

"What do we have here?" Souji's hands would be placed in the pockets of his black khaki pants. Though this time he'd note the other with him. One of the 'Sisters' as he heard around the village. They seemed fun. He should hang with them a bit more often....

[S Rank - 30 Minutes (Caught)]
[OOC: Stone 4 lyfe]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Note: Since this is a modded situation. I will forego my rewards for modding a Class (if I recall that its considered a modded situation) to be present in this topic.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi stopped where she was, as she heard the voice of a man and from behind her, as well as the fact that she hoped that it wasn't someone who was connected to the two women who made complete fools of themselves and ruined her trip. "I'm leaving. I have my passport with me, though I'm a bit irritated that my stay had been completely ruined by two of your shinobi." She said, pulling out her passport from her original body, which had the canine-like ears and tail. Her other two paths looked back as well, so that she didn't have just her original body looking back.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Souji's mind would race for a moment, it was something that he was surely ready for. However, those eyes. Those damned eyes. They taunted him. In every way they did. The power to bring the dead and use them. It was against the very law of Iwagakure. A law that Souji had broken himself but in the name of the Gods, this woman... these... women... she carried with her were all 'in a sense' dead. They had long since forgotten the reality of actually living a life of love... happiness... joy... along with sorrow, deceit and revenge. "Two of MY Shinobi?", shaking his head Souji would stand still. He was in clothes of class. He had just gotten a bit of money from a mission he had run recently and thought to buy a nice outfit or two. He'd hoped that 'Light' had gotten a letter about a dinner that he owed her... but that would be for a later date. Right now... it was just simply Souji and Yumeko... and the other two.

"One, We have no Shinobi here. We are Warriors. It seems you have. . . misjudged us and my people. For you do nto even know the laws that we live by here. If you find rudeness it could have very well been a compliment. Yet you cast the very stone of open arms with an ill tongue?", Souji's demeanor seemed to harden. No matter the person. No matter who it was. He would always side with The Heart of Stone before anything else. "...Who are the ones that ruined your time here...", ignoring her passport gestures Souji continued, "...And who let you into this village?"<i></i> Souji's fist tightened under the poised grip of his hand there was alot going on in his mind. Thought he would not let it show but he was pondering... awaiting to see what she said.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi listened to the man as he spoke about how she could have considered what was rude, was an actual compliment. She shook her head as the man finished with asking who had let her into the village. "I though threats of death were rude no matter where one was. The only one I had met during my shortened time here, who had any sense, was your Tsuchikage, as well as a man whom was attacked by one of your 'warriors'." She spoke.

"As for who let me into the village... I haven't the slightest who it was. He stuck to the shadows during most of the time and I never got a name or something to call him by." She said, crossing her arms, with her passport still in hand.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Souji would look at the group and cross his arms as well. He was not about to be poised to regressing his comments for the sake of her feelings, she didnt seem to spare the Ryujin sister's theirs. Souji'd smirk though, "I do believe you are leaving illegally however... and that is an offense to many countries. So from my stand point you could be making this up with your passport out making it look like you're being the one in the right...", shaking his head and lowering it until he'd shift into the Shadows appearing in a cracked shadow directly behind her (the one that was talking) before continuing. "...when in actuality... you have done something and you're running away from it. As a man firmly guided by the laws of my country... this obviously looks suspicious and I could kill you on the grounds of forcefully exiting my country without first awaiting proper procedure. On the ground that your very eyes are outlawed here."</B><i></i>, shaking his head more he'd step back.

"I do believe I deserve an explanation better than 'they were rude and I do not want to be here anymore' when you just stated the Tsuchikage had shown you otherwise. A man that acts as the face of the people. Groomed by our very best. Yet you spit on that with this display? You spit on my people with childish banter...", rolling his shoulders and gripping the blade on his back he'd continue. "You say the Tsuchikage was there... and yet none of those sisters have been put into custody nor have they been put on file for the things they have done to you or to this 'other person' it has not even been brought to the attention of the proper authority. So, either you're lying... or someone is being lazy."<i></i> Souji's head would tilt to the side.

<B>"...And I doubt its the latter..."

[MFT]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi listened to him as he spoke, listening to each of his comments. "I haven't done anything aside from watch the people who attacked both myself and your last Tsuchikage from the old order, as quoted by your current Tsuchikage. In which Endo-san had made the three sisters into 'Kage Gaurd'." She said, as he had used a technique to move behind her. She would take a few steps to make sure the man didn't have the greatest access to kill her if he decided to do so.

"I accept his hospitality, just the fact that he had given no punishment to the sisters, as well as assigning them to watch myself and the man named Sarunishi. I personally don't feel safe with someone who had been threatening me moments before, with fighting better than they acted, being assigned to be around me." She spoke, crossing her arms.

"Now, if I was lying, I'm pretty sure I'd be acting more hostile than polite right now. Also, I'll be certain to accept any punishment that I'm given by my home village. I'm sure Kumogakure would love to hear about how an Iwagakure 'warrior' attacked one of their Shinobi without provocation. Though if you kill me, Kumo is sure to know, because I'm forced to go back once I leave here. As for my eyes, if my Rinnegan is outlawed, I wouldn't have arrived here, since this is the first time I am hearing that my Rinnegan is outlawed in Iwa. I'm more than sure the people I've encountered have seen my eyes, but none of them have ever said anything about the fact that my eyes are outlawed. She said, as she moved her blond haired path so that it was between both her original body and the man, and moving the blue haired path so that it was behind her so the man couldn't appear directly behind her without any problems.

"All I can say now, is... since you had caught me, no crime was completely committed. If you'd be so kind to let me go so I can return to my own village as well as my family, and forget about this whole ordeal."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Sighing within himself he would make the decision the moment after she would move the bodies into position. It was definitely something that he had not taken into consideration but this was in breach of his moral code on so many levels. She had to be lying. There was no way that the Kage would allow foreign Shinobi to be attacked then make those who attacked said Shinobi to be his personal guard. Were not the Guardians assigned to the Kage personally on those basis to guard and protect him/her? This was tradition and in a long line of tradition he had never thought that something like this would appear to happen. Removing his blade from the sheath, he'd smirk and sigh before speaking, "I really wish it hadnt come to this... but may your death be a head piece of this lie you've spit on my people."<i></i> flinching a bit he'd allow his cursed mark to flow chakra through him he didnt know how badly he was going to need this ability... and how much chakra he'd need to defeat 'those eyes' but... as it came to past...

As he would pull his sword, he'd look into the eyes of them all before nodding, his shadow beginning to ripple under his feet... It was time...

[Calling bmod?]
[Used Snapshot to record the thread]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Honestly I don't think you call a mod on an inpc, I think you just declare your hitting them since the have no stats. But just in case B mod is here
Bmod here, please send the following:

Stats
Class
BL/CA/Kin
Abilities
Jutsu
Equipment

1. Link Abilities/Jutsu you are going to use.
2. Quote Round 1 action when sending Round 2+

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[Already know the outcome, Ayumi dies, Destroy presence gets used, snapshot is used, topic left, blah blah blah. There's no need for anything to be sent, since the NPC dies just by being blown on.]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

The movements Oyochi went through with his body were amplified due to various reasons, mainly his motivation to know why his brother's chakra signature had changed so suddenly from his sensory perception. The ground beneath his each step would momentarily display a displacement of Oyochi's shadow which was a feat easily accomplished by the Yukata. His teeth were tightened against one another as his stance made subtle changes in footing along various building roofs as he neared "The Brother's". In the close distance his eyes could see the details of the two statues which overlooked the gate's entrance.

"What is going on...."

[Topic Entered but not arrived on scene yet]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Sighing within himself he would make the decision the moment after she would move the bodies into position. It was definitely something that he had not taken into consideration but this was in breach of his moral code on so many levels. She had to be lying. There was no way that the Kage would allow foreign Shinobi to be attacked then make those who attacked said Shinobi to be his personal guard. Were not the Guardians assigned to the Kage personally on those basis to guard and protect him/her? This was tradition and in a long line of tradition he had never thought that something like this would appear to happen. Removing his blade from the sheath, he'd smirk and sigh before speaking, "I really wish it hadnt come to this... but may your death be a head piece of this lie you've spit on my people."</B><i></i> flinching a bit he'd allow his cursed mark to flow chakra through him he didnt know how badly he was going to need this ability... and how much chakra he'd need to defeat 'those eyes' but... as it came to past...

As he would pull his sword, he'd look into the eyes of them all before nodding, his shadow beginning to ripple under his feet...and bring all within the area in as the version of Souji they would see would morph but slowly disappear from their general sight... and with that Souji'd cover the area from the sight of their gruesome death. As the world around them would not need to see the amount of ravishing that they would take from the attack Souji would bestow upon them. And once it was over Souji'd reappear from the abyss standing over their downed bodies. "S tím jsem se nabízejí pokání za své hríchy Nokuzu ... Prál bych si, aby prinést více do taju pekla ... a když jsem volal, že je hríšník pred vámi ... At má duše nikdy klid, dokud jsem se vydelat si pokání ... to je hotovo."<i></i>, and Souji'd kneel before them rolling out a long scroll after forming a few short handseals.

"No time to waste... I must find the Endo-sama and Light-sama. This is... ugh..."<i></i>, 'such a drag...' he'd speak in his head before sealing them into the scroll and wiping the area clean of their chakra. Guardian Tracking denial jutsu... Or Destroy presence for those who were not Guardians. With that he'd have their bodies and he'd hoist the scroll on his shoulder before beginning to leave the area... He sensed his brother on the horizon and set the scroll on the ground before frowning deeply and closing the flood gates f his chakra within him allowing the cursed mark to retract.

<B>"Hello Oyochi..."

[Ayumi and the bodies - Force Killed]
[Destroy presence is used on the chakra in the area]
[Used Snapshot to record the thread]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

He landed along the stone wall that comprised of Iwagakure's primary defense structure, his body standing fully while between the dark bangs that fell over his eyes a glare solely meant for his brother. The chakra he had felt had disappeared though the residual traces were still adamantly coming from Souji's body and it was not the first time Oyochi had picked up on this strange but dark feeling. The two of them although siblings had not seen each other for awhile, sad as this was mainly because of Oyochi's training regime and Souji's line of work however his older brother would notice some changes within his younger sibling. Having turned twelve, Oyochi was no longer a child and even more so the usual style of dress and hair of his had completely been altered. While this was not his own doing, he did find himself fully adopting this new appearance and the corresponding persona that accompanied it. Souji would feel a different essence from his brother though his deductive reasoning skills would quickly surmise as to why this was because unlike times before the boy was no longer wearing the chakra bracers which could also mean he was no longer sealed.

The residual chakra traces lingering around also peeked the boy's curious nature although he was fully incapable of telling what it was or what it had been. All he knew was that the area was covered in Souji's chakra yet there was no sign of anything afoul, however the sequence of events simply did not make sense. Although he did not show the interest, his bangs would hide the momentary gaze of his eyes towards the scroll before they returned their focus upon his sibling.

"Even though my senses betray my thoughts, there is more than meets the eye here brother....what have you been doing?"

It was blunt but his statement was filled with seriousness as Oyochi spoke with a tone that was audibly a sign of maturity. His voice was no longer pitched from youth but deepening in bass, a sign that pointed biologically towards the time of life called puberty. Equally of note was that Oyochi's albino scaled python would slither from within his sleeves and descend to the surface of the wall only to coil around the boy's legs. Just as it's companion was growing into adulthood so to was the snake as around it's eyes was a darkening black outline that defied the natural texture of the snake's scales. Coupled with the fact that the snake itself was growing larger and by now was pushing close to four feet in length.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Bratříček.", Souji would speak softly as Oyochi spoke. He wouldnt stop his speculations. There was alot going on within Souji at the moment and with everything happening within the last ten minutes of his life. He would frown deeply before picking the scroll back up and throwing a strap on it then threw it over his back. "Pray to the Matriarchs of this family... I am without peace brother. Just know... Your brother does not have peace in his life... and he's conflicted with what the Gods want from him... They've given him powers that he hasnt yet come to grips with."<i></i> Souji's voice sounded off as a frustrated cringing internally. Confliced with the woes of his abilities to replicate the dead. To Bestow the Reaper Seal upon someone and even damage someones chakra coil system with a Malevolent seal... it was all feeling as if Souji's own want to be greater, was driving him to use a power that even the Gods disagreed with. However, the Gods gave him this... why would they? Was he supposed to be some prophet? Someone that was going to change Stone from the inside out?

He was merely a Guardian. A prestigious title. However, he was a shadowed figure... No one cared about him nor his family. No one cared for anyone aside for themselves. And with that notion in mind Souji'd wipe a tear that trinkled from his eye down his cheek as he lowered his head allowing his hair to call over his forehead and eyes. "I've not even grown from the last time we spoke here brother... I'm still a Shadow... and thats all I can be right now.."<i></i>, then he would remember the words of Lightning during their chess game...

Something stirred within him and he'd quickly wipe the tears from his eyes and face before showing a devilsh Smirk, "The Gods have given us the Snakes and Shadows... Maybe I need to use it instead of run away... Become better within myself... Become stronger than I was yesterday..."<i></i>, and with that Souji would shift into his shadow waving to his brother, "Meet me at home soon, I'll let you know whats going on with me after I take care of business...", and with that Souji would vanish off to the Spire to call the Sennin and Kage into one spot. To handle this here and now.

[MFT]
[Topic Left]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

And just like that his sibling had left leaving Oyochi to decipher the meaning behind those words spoken. His body would momentarily become enshrouded with the shadows that lingered against the stone wall only for him to appear at ground level with shadows still clinging to his frame. There was something being hidden from him by his own blood and that bothered the boy intensely despite not showing it upon his facial structure which remained stoic and emotionless. For the level of chakra Souji had released it was not out of a simple whim neither was it produced as a flashy showpiece towards travelers, no, his brother's chakra only rose to such levels when there was confrontation. Equally what was puzzling and fueled his curious observations was the fact that the area was entirely undisturbed, nothing was out of place yet a good portion was still radiating chakra from Souji.

"What are you hiding...?"

His set of eyes would narrow as a fleeting recollection of his brother's words, particularly the ones "Your brother does not have peace in his life... and he's conflicted with what the Gods want from him... They've given him powers that he hasnt yet come to grips with.". Souji's actions and his speech were abnormal and if anyone would know this is was his own flesh and blood. The way he talked and acted, his brother was extremely bothered and Oyochi surmised that whatever supposedly happened here was a catalyst to it. His gaze diverted their attention towards his snake still resting on the top of the wall and overlooking Oyochi, the intense glare between the two was enough to guess that they were having a mental conversation just by line of sight. Placing his palm against the ground, his body would blur just slightly before he was suddenly clinging to the wall's structure with his feet. Chakra connected the natural monument and the boy's body, keeping him balanced as he motioned upwards at a vertical angle. Shifting his footing as his body hugged the wall's edge, he would slope his body over and land in a crouching position next to his companion.

The snake would not react however it's body would suddenly produce a sealing formula after Oyochi had pressed his index and ring finger against it's head before disappearing in smoke. This was not to be confused with a contract summoning trait but something akin to a reverse summoning jutsu as back in the Yukata Clan estate an unwound scroll at the base of Oyochi's bed would produce smoke as his snake pet would slither outwards into the housing complex. Once this was done, Oyochi simply motioned outwards into the village, his senses trailing his brother's chakra pattern...

".......Why are you hiding..."

The "Brothers" monument stood solemn in the background as the boy went through the motions of following his sibling, the sun perched between the two symbolic guards of Iwagakure and an understood symbol for the two Yukata blood brothers.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back