Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lazy Day

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sky was overcast throughout the day. A rain had swiftly gone but left the heavens still dimly lit. It was nothing unusual for Kumogakure, he supposed, but he did hope that it would at least be more cheery. Now, it felt like a chore to move around under what could otherwise have been a sleepy weather. That didn't deter him, though, not when he had already made a habit of this.

It was midday and still the sky was looking bleak. Most of the villagers went on about their daily tasks without a worry, but Uri was dragging his feet as he entered the coliseum walls. From the lack of any enthusiastic uproar or cheering, he could tell that there was no fight scheduled for today. But there were some resounding clinks and clanks down the hallway. Some trainees, perhaps? He didn’t really care, unless they would ask for him.

He had been living so close by that it was almost second nature to enter the premises everyday. He didn’t miss out an occasion, not even when he was sick. He lived for the battle, or so he first thought. But it could also have been the free churros he would get from visiting the coliseum’s physician. Strange how that came about, but it was worth it when the man was secretly a good cook.

So he dropped by, knocking by the clinic’s door to physician’s chagrin. He scanned the room and saw a few people on bed, aching and bandaged. Then, he went past inside to grab the secret stash of churros by the doctor’s table and left. The redhead would continue down the hallway until he would exit through one of the tall galleys that led to the large arena. Empty as it was, he found himself standing not the landing for a while, assessing the emptiness. Then, he turned to the sides and began walking along the open pathway before climbing a few steps and finding a comfortable place amongst the bleachers.

With the overcast sky came this strange cool breeze that he, at the very least, liked. So he decided to have a silent picnic at the empty coliseum. Propping out a tea canister from his mailbag and serving freshly brewed hot liquid onto its lid that served as a cup, he let the aroma of fine matcha to linger before it began to dip churros into chocolate syrup and start eating. The scene would almost look tranquil, if not for his clothes that seemed to paint him to be a bit more of a troublemaker.

Today would be a long and lazy day-off for him.

[Topic entered]

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The overcast day made it colder and Airi needed every little bit of help she could get to stay cool while training. She could feel herself panting with the exertion she was attempting to put out. Combo attacks were something she was unsure if she could really pull off. She had a standard long sword in her hand and she moved her blade along the metal dummy. As she called out each time she struck she felt a little silly. Thankfully other people were here training and doing similar things. It meant that no one especially cared for her or payed attention to her. These were the things she needed to train. Classes were hard due to everyone watching and judging her.

As she had been working with the blade on her own she tended to like to use heavier blades but mostly use higher accuracy techniques. She had no real idea why she preferred this way but she figured that comfort and what felt right was the best way to go about it.

Once midday came to pass Airi wondered if she should move onto her slashing attacks. Mixing up her training helped to keep her focused. As she she began to move the blade a bit more wildly. She wanted to be fast...that was the real trick to it. Swinging a heavy blade quickly was no easy thing to do, hence she was trying to find ways to move that would allow her to “flow” better.

As her movements started to feel right she felt a sudden sensation. When did her hands get so wet...and why was she not using chakra to keep it in her hands. Another mess up as she swung her hands forward to do a downwards slash the blade casually slipped and flipped through the air. She heard someone yell out for someone to watch out and then she heard the clatter of metal on stone...or something along the lines of that.

As she slowly turned her head she looked and saw her sword had went up into the bleachers. Her heart sank when she noticed her sword had flown close enough to one of the few people who were in the stands…what were the odds of this happening!

As Airi looked she felt fear...it was just someone eating and drinking tea...and he looked like a hoodlum! Airi began to hyperventilate but took a breath and started to run over to where that guy was. Stupid Airi...so stupid….gezz…

As she made her way into the stands she ran forward not really paying attention to the situation at hand and said, “I am so sorry! Are you okay? This is my fault! Do you need healing, I can do that. I am so...so..sorry!” She bowed over and over again...she was afraid to look at him thinking he would be super upset. At least she had the courage to come and apologize.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well this was gonna be a nice day..."

A puddle began to grow in size right under where the sword had pierced the bleacher's next to Uri, rippling as though it were being hit by droplets of rain in spite of the overcast weather not sharing any of its own. The small ripples made way for on large bubbling mess in the middle as what appeared to be a face materialized from it's very depths, as though it were a portal to another world. The face remained liquid as it rose, but once the neck began to appear, water began to give way to flesh as Hira's face solidified, chakra oozing out of every one of his pores. His long black hair draped over his face, almost covering his violet eyes, and presenting stark contrast to his pale skin.

"And just what do we have here, a sword? Look's like someone was being a little irresponsible. Still, it does seem like it mighta been an accident.

An arm reached out of the pool slowly to grab the hilt of the sword before pulling it closer to his face so he could inspect it. It seemed like rather good weapon for such a young looking girl, but that train of thought would have to wait until later. Just as quickly as the student might have noticed Hira appearing, the rest of his body would shoot out of the puddle, materializing in an instant as he would appear right in front of her, looking directly into her eyes as if to see whether or not she was truly apologetic. He had to kneel in order to meet the girl's gaze, his blue kimono wrinkling just slightly at the tension.

Hira held the weapon between two of his fingers and let it hang just in between their faces before asking in a calm but demanding tone a question that already had an abundantly clear answer; however, he wanted to see first hand how she might react to such.

"Hey kid, this sword yours? You know these things are pretty sharp... Hey Uri! Hira shouted back as he turned around to look at the man sitting in the stands. "Whadya reckon we oughta do with the kid? It wouldn't do to just leave her here in case someone else were to walk by and actually get hurt."

[Thread Entered]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he bit into his churros, Uri glanced to the side just as a sword made its way across and almost hitting him. He didn’t flinch, however, as it struck the ground just next to him. Years of training had already made him aware of such things, and there was also the presence of this other who had began to be his babysitter, much to his dismay. He didn’t need another pair of watchful eyes. He wasn’t a kid.

Taking hold of the cup of matcha, he slowly sipped from it as he watched the interaction between Hira and the girl. His red eyes were deep, as finding ways to penetrate through the girl’s own, search for her soul in the depth of her worries. And when Hira looked back at him to ask what they ought to do, he placed the cup down. He then grabbed one of the churros and leaned forward to offer to the girl, not really minding at all if he was almost accidentally stabbed by a sword.

“It’s freshly made,” said Uri, talking about the churros. After which, if the girl had accepted it, Uri would grab another and force-feed one into Hira’s mouth. “Best eaten while it’s still warm.”

Then, he would stand to his full height, taller than the two as he was on a step higher, and then he glanced about them before looking back at Hira. “No one’s here… at least, not when I’m around at this time. They’re staying clear.” Going back down to sit, he would grab for another churros for himself. “But if you want me to punish the girl for being reckless, I can always give her a mark to remember by,” he said, slowly glancing to the girl with an expressionless face, letting his red eyes bore into her… before he smirked.

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Airi had not really noticed it until mid-way but a man started to appear from the water that was collecting under her blade. She had barely even noticed the rain when she started training…that was probably the reason her blade came loose. Though as she stood there…it was not raining…but only there? Her mind was very confused…The man who came out of it was beautiful with princely pale skin and traditional dark hair. He made a comment about her sword and he seemed to be debating if what she did was an accident. A feeling of dread took her as she panicked… ‘What!? You think I intended that! I wish I could have intended that!’ Her mind screamed out.

As the man grabbed the blade he started to inspect it…the only thought was of her thinking that she had really…really messed up this time. These guys were serious business…It took a second for the rest of him to form and shoot in front of her…speed only one other person she had seen use. “Eiih!” the soft squeak getting out as he looked at her. She felt herself blush as her stared deeply into her plain brown eyes. His eyes were beautiful like Amethysts and his blue kimono looked high quality…he was literally a story book prince…and yet his eyes were maybe not so much beautiful as there were deadly. His eyes were so keen, like a sharp katana next to Airi’s tame butter knife eyes.

The man held the blade between them and asked her a serious question but immediately called back harshly to the man behind him. ‘Oh…I forgot…’ She gave a very slow timid nod as to say yes the blade was hers. Her eyes made their way to look at this Uri.

This guy had an air of power to him. He had a lunch out and everything and did not even flinch when her blade cut into the stands so close him. Airi would have screamed and ran. While the Prince of Rain seemed to be a shinobi from his actions, this guy carried the air of importance and power. As she caught eyes with him she thought maybe he was injured or sick…only as the gaze increased she realized his eye color was actually red. She felt like she was looking into the eyes of a campfire just as it was ending. The soft embers were mesmerizing and she got that same feeling looking at him…

Airi despite her dangerous situation just realized…yea no it was now…despite the danger she felt she knew this was the moment she knew she was attracted to guys…both of them each had such strong striking appearances…’stupid Airi focus!’

He walked over and reached out to her with a weird brown…pastry? She had never seen anything like it before…she guessed he was offering it to her. She could hear anyone from Rinko, to Yukiin screaming at her to not take food from strangers. Yet despite even this…she took it. She was…at fault…to trusting. She watched as he grabbed another one and attempted to shove it into the Prince of Rains mouth. A slow large ellipses crossed her mind…’huh?’ It felt like a cartoon and she had no idea how to react. ‘Say thank you stupid!’ She held onto the brown thing and said, “ahh…-umm…t-th-thank you…” It was said tiny not quite whisper level but just above that. They must be friends…

As he stood up she felt like this guy towered over her as an imposing figure. He must be some kind of leader with a gaze like that. She felt like an Omega in front of an Alpha and kept her eyes lowered. He mentioned everyone was staying away and she suddenly did feel the chill of loneliness. Other people knew to avoid him? ‘I am so dead…Raiden…mom…Rinko…help me!’

When he mentioned he could give her a mark to remember by she felt sick…what did he mean by that!? The panic very clear on her face. She felt herself starting to sweat. She did not want to get hurt but she also would be unable to stop them and even if she could…should she try? She felt ready for her Genin exams but these guys felt leagues above her. Top of Chunnin or Jounin level? God…they were scary. While it might be rude of her she said this at least…

“I-I-I am so sorry…please allow me…to at least…try to make…a-a-mends…if…at all…possible.” She couldn’t meet either of their eyes. Her fate was sealed the moment that blade left her fingers. She should have stuck with the training blade she received. She just wanted to get the feel of the real thing in her hands. She had to use real weapons at some point! She kept her hands clasped in front of her waiting for judgement.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The face Uri made was more than enough to make Hira laugh, a tear running down his face before noticing how scared the young kunoichi had become. He restrained himself slightly while glancing between the two of them, realizing that perhaps she had thought the red-headed man was serious... Having made the deal to handle Uri was turning out to be more tedious than he originally thought.

"Uri, look what you did, you scared the poor girl half to death."

It was fun in a sense to tease her, as it had been too long that Hira had gone without this kind of comical human interaction. With how she must have felt though, he couldn't in good conciseness continue. He placed two fingers underneath her chin, lifting her face up so that she would be looking at him instead of the ground. A cursory glance would likely reveal the horror she was experiencing, causing a sigh to escape his lips as his smile died down to a neutral position. Letting go of her face he would reach down to open one of her hands and gently place the sword's hilt within her grip, closing it around the handle firmly but without intention to hurt her.

Patting her head as a show of peace, he then took a seat back in one of the bleachers, wanting not only to look less intimidating if at all possible but also to simply relax. Something about dealing with Uri was always like he was working or on a mission, even if they were starting to get along better. He would have to remember in the future that not everyone had probably spent enough time around the man to understand where he was coming from. He did give her the treat after all, there was no reason for him to do so if he just wanted to harm her.

"Look I think we got off on the wrong foot, kid. This guy here is kind of a pushover so you don't really have to worry about him. Accidents happen right?"

Before continuing he looked back at Uri with a small chuckle, hoping his companion would sense he was being comical for the girl's sake.

"I'm Hira, what's your name?" He said, a gentle smile appearing as he crossed his arms behind his head and leaned back.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uri looked on as Hira went to do some pleasantries with the girl. He couldn’t help but feel like he was somehow on he background in this one. Maybe he was still far from being comfortable with dealing with people. He sighed at the thought as he began to walk away.

“Sorry for earlier. As thanks, you two can have the bentou. I’m off somewhere else. Don’t need to rush to come after me, Hira. I’ll just be at the teahouse till nightfall,” said Uri as he waved them goodbye. He then turned around and walked further down the bleachers before disappearing into a corner that would lead to the hallway inside the coliseum. A short walk from the place was the teahouse where he could rest easy.

[Topic Left]

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed as if...maybe these two were not as aggressive as she originally thought. They seemed to be joking with one another and they also seemed really relaxed. At first her fear turned to anger a bit, but then she realized she should be lucky. They could have been much more upset about her sword launching across the way.

The man made of water placed his finger under her chin and she blushed slightly. He then went blank faced and closed her hand around the sword she had tossed. He then patted her head...she was surprised by this...was he...comforting her? They must actually be nice...or at least he was…

He mentioned that the other gentleman was a push over and that his name was Hira. Airi nodded and bowed to hira and said, “Airi...oh ahh Irie Airi.”

The other guy got up and left, letting Hira know that he would be at the tea house until night. Airi felt bad that Hira had to separate from the guy because of her. While the man did offer some food Airi nodded and waved to him. She looked tot Hira and said, “Sorry but I really need to get back. I’ll be more careful. Thank you.

With that she made her way back down and would continue her training.

[Topic left!”

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hira looked to the others, disappointment clear in his face as they left him to his own devices. Here he thought this was sure to be a long memorable day filled with much dialogue exchanged. He simply sat there as they both walked away, staring up at the sky with admiration for how it never seemed to let others dictate how it should behave. There weren't magical being deciding that it was day when it was meant to be night for the sole purpose of writing a narrative. He sighed deeply and muttered to himsellf, "Well, I guess this was meant to be a lazy day after all..."

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back